Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Sherwood Green 2002 GS

57K views 168 replies 85 participants last post by  lito_sway 
#1 · (Edited)
Sherwood Green 02 GS *New Pics*

Updated Pics are at the bottom of the 2nd page.

Just wanted to share some pics of my car...

When I first bought it, I wasnt sure about the color. But over time the Sherwood Green has really grown on me.

Please excuse the "RiCeY" tail-lights. I plan on replacing them ASAP. Any suggestions? I was thinking the Black TYCs...

Mods: Injen CAI, OBX Header, 18" BSA 245's, Front; Sportlines/KYB, Rear;Sportlines/Tokico, Suspension Techniques Rear Sway Bar.

See less See more
#15 ·
kwality said:
Would the mitsubishi dealership be the only place to get the gt sideskirts?
No way...There are people trying to sell them all the time on here. If you get them from the "stealership" you will pay way too much. Just be patient and maybe you can find some that are the same color as your car...at least that is what I am doing.

#23 ·
Updates!

Well, I have done a little work on her in the last few months.

I got tired of ugly 70's technology drums, and decided to do the drum-to-disc swap. The mounting brackets and calipers were generously donated by a wrecked '95 GS. Then I went with Powerslot rotors and Hawk pads on all four corners from PPS. :twothumb: While I was spending money, I decided, awww what the heck, do it once and do it right; so I got SS lines from RRE as well.

Here are some engine pics. (Injen CAI, OBX header, and MeGan Racing Strut bar.) I also picked up a GReddy Evo I.

I lost those crap-tacular chrome tails and put the stockers back on. (No mas arroz mis amigos :sam: ) Also picked up some clear corners.

Lookie what parked next to me at the car wash... :eek3:

#25 ·
ARACHNO said:
those wheels look sweet with the new brakes on them. very sweet. car is looking better. i bet the car doesn't sound that great with obx header and that exhaust, does it?

You know, I thought it was going to be raspy and crappy sounding when I put the Greddy on and I thought that I would just take the OBX off. But it actually sounds great. It sounds flat-out mean idling, (well, as mean as an NA 4cyl can :p) and at WOT it sounds good and not overbearing or annoying at all. (as in not ricey).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.