Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

PICTURE (Just ONE) of the Week *please read first post*

178K views 3K replies 218 participants last post by  FoxyRed 
#1 · (Edited)
I don't know about the rest of you, but I take my camera out pretty often. I don't see enough posting of your work on here, so let's get rolling. Post one pic. Just one. It doesn't have to be shot within the week, but make it something we haven't seen, and try to find something that you are proud to show off. Give us details if you can - why you like the shot, what you had to go through to take it, etc. Then wait a week, and do it all over again. Kudos for posting NEW stuff!! Here goes mine:

Coney Island Nathan's stand, with Brooklyn Cyclone's mascot. Shot last weekend.

See less See more
#11 ·
Not my greatest by a mile, but I chose it just because it's one of the more interesting ones from camping Memorial Day Weekend just a few weeks back. It's a minute long exposure in the middle of the night. The moon is just reflecting daylight, so of course if your shutter is open long enough you still get enough light in to "see". Stars of course showed up as well.

#20 · (Edited)

A river up in northern ga.

#24 ·
Leland, MI, USA - Google Maps
about 8AM eastern time, looking upriver on the Leland River. i see this same sight every year when i go camping, but that time i just happened to have a camera with me. sorry, i dont have anything higher res for those who might want it as a desktop.

that pic is from wikipedia, you can see what i shot in the aerial view tho.

#28 ·
Thank you! I messed around a lot to get right white balace to kinda wash out the background, and the guitar pop under a tungsten light. I know what you mean about cropping, and I'm HORRIBLe when it comes to post editing. I usually don't, and miss out.

#35 ·
Marc - We were there for a Crew season ending party. It was at one of the kid's grandparent's house on the lake. The lake is small, and it isn't really a vacation spot so much. I think people just live there for the most part. Very relaxing. We canoed and kayaked a little. Swam around and enjoyed the atmosphere. It's in the NW corner of NJ, and it was about 10 degrees cooler there since its in the mountains.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.