Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Detailed and Exhaust installed. 03 GTS

2K views 32 replies 16 participants last post by  vai2iant 
#1 ·
Mods:
SMD LED 194 lights (mirror lights, license plate light)
SMD lights for gauges (pix later)
8000K Xenons
CAI, and 3" Catback
Dual core Aluminum Radiator

Yes I know its blinding, retro fitting black housings. Also experimenting with 1156 LED turn signals, didnt look right without the ambers on.

See less See more
#8 ·
:lol::lol: In the meantime, you should take out those HIDs. Not cool.
Nah, i like them and so does everyone else i've shown. they don't point any higher than a cars bumper. Whatever the term is, i dont care, i want the 2000 black housing headlights.
No wonder you have full red, no matter where you "aim" those headlights they are blinding oncoming cars... And going from chrome stock headlights to the black stock headlights is not a retro...

#10 ·
You sir are nothing more than an ignorant douche. Read the threads, search the facts. Over 4.3k is not visible in terms of white light (that's what humans actually see) it's all glare and scatter that makes you think it's better visibility. Correct the safety hazard and stop being a douche "cuz you think it's the shiznit".

#12 ·
I think whenever I see a member with HID in stock housings, I'm going to ban them and let them know that was why they were banned. And then each time I see them talking about how they still have HID in stock housings, ban them and let them know that's why they were banned. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of being blinded at night.

#15 ·
No, they want to 'fit in' here so if we ride their asses they will eventually fall in line or get the fuck out.

Oh, and Trooper Elliot from Nevada got back to me the other week, I sent him a copy of the saved Youtube video. Fuck you for lying about your BMW being towed and crushed you fucking douche bag. I hope it really does now.

#21 ·
i dont own a bmw =] and i've had my plates ran three time over the weekend and no one pulled me over. not trying hard enough? they saw my HID's too. no complaints. no one even puts their high beams on to annoy me. so i dunno why you all are trippin on why i dont wanna conform to your standards. im going to do it my way. not your way.

#23 ·
:noplease: It's not about conforming. It's about being considerate and not endangering other drivers around you. Apparently that is too much for you to grasp though. Just because you've gotten lucky doesn't mean you're right. There is a reason why all cars that have HID options from the factory use projectors, and it's not to conform. :noway:

#24 ·
i said i was in the market for some, the new LED ones, cuz i dont like the sonars. i just cant afford them right now and i live in a suburb from the strip where its very dark, so these help me a ton. I've seen straight up purple HID's on 300C's with stock projectors and its still blinding.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.