Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Thrasher's 01 GT

7K views 51 replies 16 participants last post by  thrasherht 
#1 · (Edited)
I just purchased a 2001 GT with only 92k miles on it. The cars looks great inside and out. I love it.
It came with three sets of rims. I will get some pictures uploaded later as I am currently at work.

My car is currently stock on almost all fronts.

I plant on adding some stuff. Will get a list when I can.

See less See more
#41 ·
Car looks good. Glad to hear you got a good deal on it.

Food for thought. If you're really concerned with performance/handling, the Enkei's will weigh a lot less than the Konig's and you should be able to get wider tires on them since you'll have more clearance since they're an inch smaller. Maybe something to think about next time you have to buy tires.

I like the way the wheels look now though. Would look really good lowered a little.

#45 ·
Some time this week the car is going into the body shop to get a new drive side fender. My grandpa backed into me a few months ago. So he is paying to get it fixed.

I am also having the shop paint the metal plates that are attached to the door sill the same color as the car. Then I am thinking about having him paint the bottom part of the bumper directly below the opening black.

Thoughts?

#48 ·
No, I actually got them from raj at MOD 2012. They were giving them away and he won them. He didn't want them and I needed wheels, so he sold them to me for super cheap. Yea I like them on the car, I want to either paint them black or silver.

They are actually the wheels from a 2000 sebring I think.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.