PICTURE (Just ONE) of the Week *please read first post* - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Audio, Video and Photography

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06/19/2007, 10:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
hookers and blow

Vehicle: 2011 VW GTI Autobahn
Damian : who are you?
PICTURE (Just ONE) of the Week *please read first post*

I don't know about the rest of you, but I take my camera out pretty often. I don't see enough posting of your work on here, so let's get rolling. Post one pic. Just one. It doesn't have to be shot within the week, but make it something we haven't seen, and try to find something that you are proud to show off. Give us details if you can - why you like the shot, what you had to go through to take it, etc. Then wait a week, and do it all over again. Kudos for posting NEW stuff!! Here goes mine:

Coney Island Nathan's stand, with Brooklyn Cyclone's mascot. Shot last weekend.

Last edited by Damian; 08/28/2007 at 04:44 PM.
Damian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06/19/2007, 11:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
Mein Teil

Vehicle: 3G :idea:
supergouki seems to be well-liked by allsupergouki seems to be well-liked by allsupergouki seems to be well-liked by allsupergouki seems to be well-liked by allsupergouki seems to be well-liked by allsupergouki seems to be well-liked by allsupergouki seems to be well-liked by allsupergouki seems to be well-liked by allsupergouki seems to be well-liked by allsupergouki seems to be well-liked by allsupergouki seems to be well-liked by all

I'm not much of a photographer by any means but I was bored one day last year and went around DC taking some photos. This is obvioulsy the Capitol but with a lot of dead trees in the foreground. I think it looks rather neat
supergouki is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/19/2007, 11:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
Wut Wut In Da Butt

Vehicle: 2001 Silver GS
FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.
Send a message via AIM to FLiPMaRC Send a message via Yahoo to FLiPMaRC
Our Lady of Czestochowa, Doylestown, PA 05/20/2007 (P&S Canon SD630)

FLiPMaRC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06/19/2007, 11:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Bears

Vehicle: BMW 335i
rummy seems to be well-liked by allrummy seems to be well-liked by allrummy seems to be well-liked by allrummy seems to be well-liked by allrummy seems to be well-liked by allrummy seems to be well-liked by allrummy seems to be well-liked by allrummy seems to be well-liked by allrummy seems to be well-liked by allrummy seems to be well-liked by allrummy seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to rummy
rummy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/19/2007, 11:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
Halfway off da hinge

Vehicle: 02 Eclipse GT
Stokes : who are you?Stokes : who are you?Stokes : who are you?Stokes : who are you?Stokes : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Stokes
rummy, did you take that..if you did...WOW

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Tranny Swapped...and She's OK!
Stokes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/19/2007, 03:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
F.U.B.A.R.

Vehicle: Evo X
Vicious Is a walking rectal thermometerVicious Is a walking rectal thermometerVicious Is a walking rectal thermometerVicious Is a walking rectal thermometerVicious Is a walking rectal thermometerVicious Is a walking rectal thermometerVicious Is a walking rectal thermometerVicious Is a walking rectal thermometerVicious Is a walking rectal thermometerVicious Is a walking rectal thermometerVicious Is a walking rectal thermometer
@rummy nice job if you took it what camera did you use.
All these pics you guys are posting are pretty cool keep them comming.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/19/2007, 03:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Bears

rummy seems to be well-liked by allrummy seems to be well-liked by allrummy seems to be well-liked by allrummy seems to be well-liked by allrummy seems to be well-liked by allrummy seems to be well-liked by allrummy seems to be well-liked by allrummy seems to be well-liked by allrummy seems to be well-liked by allrummy seems to be well-liked by allrummy seems to be well-liked by all
Thanks, guys. I actually used about the chepeast DSLR gear you can find to get that pic.

Canon 300D + Sigma non apo 70-300mm.

http://www.jcyoo.com/300d/IMG_3190.jpg
Old 06/19/2007, 03:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Halfway off da hinge

Stokes : who are you?Stokes : who are you?Stokes : who are you?Stokes : who are you?Stokes : who are you?
nice man, nice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06/19/2007, 03:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Halfway off da hinge

my boy Will, Painting my breeze

Old 06/19/2007, 03:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
Wut Wut In Da Butt

FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian View Post
I don't know about the rest of you, but I take my camera out pretty often. I don't see enough posting of your work on here, so let's get rolling. Post one pic. Just one. It doesn't have to be shot within the week, but make it something we haven't seen. Here goes mine:
What happened?
Old 06/19/2007, 09:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
Spring King

Vehicle: '11 135i, '98 Ranger 4x4
tracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by many
Not my greatest by a mile, but I chose it just because it's one of the more interesting ones from camping Memorial Day Weekend just a few weeks back. It's a minute long exposure in the middle of the night. The moon is just reflecting daylight, so of course if your shutter is open long enough you still get enough light in to "see". Stars of course showed up as well.

tracer bullet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/20/2007, 02:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
Halfway off da hinge

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLiPMaRC View Post
What happened?
HAHAHAHAHA..sorry guys..got carried away!

Old 06/20/2007, 08:33 AM   #13 (permalink)
Wut Wut In Da Butt

Wow Tracer I love the stars in the background. Or is that noise Damn ... 11mm
Old 06/20/2007, 10:23 AM   #14 (permalink)

lilmatt13579 : who are you?lilmatt13579 : who are you?lilmatt13579 : who are you?lilmatt13579 : who are you?
Heres a recent picture from when i was playing golf with my uncle in Sedona, AZ

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Last edited by lilmatt13579; 06/20/2007 at 10:31 AM.
lilmatt13579 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/20/2007, 01:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
Wut Wut In Da Butt

Nice Last time I was in AZ, I was in Yuma. All I saw was sand

Damian ... so we post one pic a week?
Old 06/20/2007, 01:17 PM   #16 (permalink)
hookers and blow

Quote:
Nice Last time I was in AZ, I was in Yuma. All I saw was sand

Damian ... so we post one pic a week?
Yes. Make it a good one. If you can post one that you actually took that week, that's even better. But try to pick a shot that you really dig. Why? You want to post more? Start a thread.
Old 06/20/2007, 02:39 PM   #17 (permalink)
Spring King

tracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by many
Quote:
Wow Tracer I love the stars in the background. Or is that noise Damn ... 11mm
Stars. If I'd panned up a little you'd see the big dipper. I've also got some of that with just the tree tops showing. The shadows on the ground there are caused from the moonlight coming down through some trees on the other side of our camp area.
Old 06/20/2007, 02:44 PM   #18 (permalink)
Wut Wut In Da Butt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian View Post
Yes. Make it a good one. If you can post one that you actually took that week, that's even better. But try to pick a shot that you really dig. Why? You want to post more? Start a thread.
No just asking to be clear of the thread rules
Old 06/20/2007, 02:47 PM   #19 (permalink)
Wut Wut In Da Butt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer bullet View Post
Stars. If I'd panned up a little you'd see the big dipper. I've also got some of that with just the tree tops showing. The shadows on the ground there are caused from the moonlight coming down through some trees on the other side of our camp area.
That's moonlight Fookin awesome. I have never gone camping in a place where the sky is that clear.
Old 06/20/2007, 03:14 PM   #20 (permalink)
Work-In-Progress

Vehicle: 2003 GTS
Raiku : who are you?Raiku : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Raiku

A river up in northern ga.
K&N CAI
Eibach Sportlines
Polyurethane Motor Mounts
17" ADR 7 Black w/chrome lip
225/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport Tires
Homemade Grill
Megan Racing Short Shifter
ES Shifter Brushings
Magnecore Spark Plug Wires
GReddy Counterweight Shift Knob

Last edited by Raiku; 06/20/2007 at 08:44 PM.
Raiku is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/20/2007, 08:45 PM   #21 (permalink)
Work-In-Progress

Vehicle: 2003 GTS
Raiku : who are you?Raiku : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Raiku
Quote:
very cool
K&N CAI
Eibach Sportlines
Polyurethane Motor Mounts
17" ADR 7 Black w/chrome lip
225/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport Tires
Homemade Grill
Megan Racing Short Shifter
ES Shifter Brushings
Magnecore Spark Plug Wires
GReddy Counterweight Shift Knob
Raiku is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/20/2007, 09:27 PM   #22 (permalink)
am cat

Vehicle: 2007 Camaro
Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.

Last edited by Bitter; 06/20/2007 at 09:30 PM.
Bitter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/20/2007, 11:07 PM   #23 (permalink)

lilmatt13579 : who are you?lilmatt13579 : who are you?lilmatt13579 : who are you?lilmatt13579 : who are you?
^^^ thatsa cool pic, info on the it?
lilmatt13579 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/20/2007, 11:22 PM   #24 (permalink)
am cat

Vehicle: 2007 Camaro
Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmatt13579 View Post
^^^ thatsa cool pic, info on the it?
Leland, MI, USA - Google Maps
about 8AM eastern time, looking upriver on the Leland River. i see this same sight every year when i go camping, but that time i just happened to have a camera with me. sorry, i dont have anything higher res for those who might want it as a desktop.

that pic is from wikipedia, you can see what i shot in the aerial view tho.

Bitter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/20/2007, 11:40 PM   #25 (permalink)
Suk me balls

Vehicle: Maxima SE 6spd Manual
raz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by all
I took this when they had these tigers in town and were raising money by paying 25 bucks to hang out with them for 10 minutes. That was the best 25 bucks I ever spent
raz_76 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/25/2007, 08:42 AM   #26 (permalink)
Bears

Old 06/25/2007, 08:51 AM   #27 (permalink)
hookers and blow

I like that shot, Rum. Pretty finish. I think I'd like it more if it were cropped tighter - maybe bring the guitar right to the edge, and lose that upper corner where there's no bedspread showing...
Old 06/25/2007, 08:55 AM   #28 (permalink)
Bears

Thank you! I messed around a lot to get right white balace to kinda wash out the background, and the guitar pop under a tungsten light. I know what you mean about cropping, and I'm HORRIBLe when it comes to post editing. I usually don't, and miss out.
Old 06/25/2007, 09:07 AM   #29 (permalink)
Bicoastal Traveler

Vehicle: '09 Honda Accord EX
Jason seems to be well-liked by allJason seems to be well-liked by allJason seems to be well-liked by allJason seems to be well-liked by allJason seems to be well-liked by allJason seems to be well-liked by allJason seems to be well-liked by allJason seems to be well-liked by allJason seems to be well-liked by allJason seems to be well-liked by allJason seems to be well-liked by all
Ugh, I've been slacking on photos for awhile now. I really need to get cracking again! Maybe a pic a week will motivate me to take my gear out with a purpose
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/25/2007, 09:23 AM   #30 (permalink)
hookers and blow

Ok, I guess I will post mine for the week. This was taken yesterday at Lake Kittatinny in northwest NJ.

Old 06/25/2007, 09:51 AM   #31 (permalink)
Wut Wut In Da Butt

Some old faucet on Liberty Island. See my Pic Thread Here.

Old 06/25/2007, 10:27 AM   #32 (permalink)
Just Married 05-15

Vehicle: Lancer Evolution X MR
LogicGate seems to be okayLogicGate seems to be okayLogicGate seems to be okayLogicGate seems to be okayLogicGate seems to be okayLogicGate seems to be okayLogicGate seems to be okay
Send a message via MSN to LogicGate
Quote:
Not my greatest by a mile, but I chose it just because it's one of the more interesting ones from camping Memorial Day Weekend just a few weeks back. It's a minute long exposure in the middle of the night. The moon is just reflecting daylight, so of course if your shutter is open long enough you still get enough light in to "see". Stars of course showed up as well.

Love this picture
LogicGate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/25/2007, 10:28 AM   #33 (permalink)
Just Married 05-15

Vehicle: Lancer Evolution X MR
LogicGate seems to be okayLogicGate seems to be okayLogicGate seems to be okayLogicGate seems to be okayLogicGate seems to be okayLogicGate seems to be okayLogicGate seems to be okay
Send a message via MSN to LogicGate
Here is a very different but kinda nice picture.

LogicGate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/25/2007, 03:02 PM   #34 (permalink)
Wut Wut In Da Butt

Damian, how is Lake Kittattiny? Anything good to do there?
Old 06/25/2007, 03:40 PM   #35 (permalink)
hookers and blow

Quote:
Damian, how is Lake Kittattiny? Anything good to do there?
Marc - We were there for a Crew season ending party. It was at one of the kid's grandparent's house on the lake. The lake is small, and it isn't really a vacation spot so much. I think people just live there for the most part. Very relaxing. We canoed and kayaked a little. Swam around and enjoyed the atmosphere. It's in the NW corner of NJ, and it was about 10 degrees cooler there since its in the mountains.
Old 06/25/2007, 06:24 PM   #36 (permalink)
I Wangs

Vehicle: duh
Anus is clearly one sexy bitch.Anus is clearly one sexy bitch.Anus is clearly one sexy bitch.Anus is clearly one sexy bitch.Anus is clearly one sexy bitch.Anus is clearly one sexy bitch.Anus is clearly one sexy bitch.Anus is clearly one sexy bitch.Anus is clearly one sexy bitch.Anus is clearly one sexy bitch.Anus is clearly one sexy bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Ugh, I've been slacking on photos for awhile now. I really need to get cracking again! Maybe a pic a week will motivate me to take my gear out with a purpose
me too. I took a ton of pictures two weeks ago in Key west (but already posted them so it's nothing new) and a buch in Chicago this weekend but those were all party pics, nothing worthy of this thread.
Anus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/28/2007, 10:05 PM   #37 (permalink)
Bicoastal Traveler

Vehicle: '09 Honda Accord EX
Jason seems to be well-liked by allJason seems to be well-liked by allJason seems to be well-liked by allJason seems to be well-liked by allJason seems to be well-liked by allJason seems to be well-liked by allJason seems to be well-liked by allJason seems to be well-liked by allJason seems to be well-liked by allJason seems to be well-liked by allJason seems to be well-liked by all
Well, I'm hiking on the Appalachian trail this weekend hopefully, and jet-skiing sunday. Maybe I'll get a couple decent ones
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/01/2007, 12:25 AM   #38 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2015 VW Passat
Twizted3g seems to be okayTwizted3g seems to be okayTwizted3g seems to be okayTwizted3g seems to be okayTwizted3g seems to be okayTwizted3g seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to Twizted3g Send a message via MSN to Twizted3g Send a message via Yahoo to Twizted3g

Sunset pic of my old car. Long time ago and taken with my cell phone

Last edited by Twizted3g; 07/01/2007 at 12:29 AM.
Twizted3g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/01/2007, 08:37 AM   #39 (permalink)
I Wangs

Anus is clearly one sexy bitch.Anus is clearly one sexy bitch.Anus is clearly one sexy bitch.Anus is clearly one sexy bitch.Anus is clearly one sexy bitch.Anus is clearly one sexy bitch.Anus is clearly one sexy bitch.Anus is clearly one sexy bitch.Anus is clearly one sexy bitch.Anus is clearly one sexy bitch.Anus is clearly one sexy bitch.
from the dog park yesterday.

Old 07/01/2007, 09:11 PM   #40 (permalink)
Spring King

Love the action shot.

I suck, I haven't shot a picture in weeks. Didn't this weekend either.

So here's one more from camping. I remember taking it and thinking how great it would turn out, but it's pretty ordinary. All I have right now I have some 6x6 B&W film in the Rollei, need to burn up 3 more shots and then develop it. I think there's some killer stuff on it, but as usual - we'll see.

Old 07/02/2007, 07:30 AM   #41 (permalink)
hookers and blow

Yours truly at ESPN for the NBA draft on Thursday.

Old 07/02/2007, 07:56 AM   #42 (permalink)
Bears

wicked!
Old 07/09/2007, 06:06 AM   #43 (permalink)
Skee Ball Champion

Vehicle: 2007 Volvo S40 T5
tzvier should be considered a regulartzvier should be considered a regulartzvier should be considered a regulartzvier should be considered a regulartzvier should be considered a regulartzvier should be considered a regulartzvier should be considered a regulartzvier should be considered a regulartzvier should be considered a regulartzvier should be considered a regulartzvier should be considered a regular
Took this when i went home on vacation.

tzvier is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/09/2007, 06:31 AM   #44 (permalink)
I Wangs

Naples zoo this weekend.
Old 07/09/2007, 12:37 PM   #45 (permalink)
Spring King

What was the background for the flowers? I dig the light / dark variation a lot.
Old 07/09/2007, 10:55 PM   #46 (permalink)
Turbo/Haltech V6

Vehicle: 00 Eclipse GT-T
Chato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regular
I took this one when I was in Peru
Chato is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/09/2007, 11:05 PM   #47 (permalink)
mitsu v6

Vehicle: 01 gt
bash can pretty much be considered an idiot by all
Send a message via AIM to bash
took this while i was in colombia
bash is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/10/2007, 09:47 AM   #48 (permalink)

pinky75 : who are you?pinky75 : who are you?
tree at mystic vilage

pinky75 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/10/2007, 11:21 AM   #49 (permalink)
I Wangs

Quote:
What was the background for the flowers? I dig the light / dark variation a lot.
the sky. I took it up into the sun.
Old 07/23/2007, 10:55 AM   #50 (permalink)
Huh ?

Vehicle: 08 G35 Sedan
dazed1 should be considered a regulardazed1 should be considered a regulardazed1 should be considered a regulardazed1 should be considered a regulardazed1 should be considered a regulardazed1 should be considered a regulardazed1 should be considered a regulardazed1 should be considered a regulardazed1 should be considered a regulardazed1 should be considered a regulardazed1 should be considered a regular
Send a message via ICQ to dazed1 Send a message via AIM to dazed1 Send a message via MSN to dazed1
Here's one I took at the aquarium yesterday. They dont allow tri-pods, and the kids running around shouting "Dory! Dory!" pissed me off as hell too
I'll have more in another thread. For some reason, they look much different on my home monitor than what they do at my work monitor

dazed1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/24/2007, 07:59 PM   #51 (permalink)
Wut Wut In Da Butt

Hoover Dam 7/8/07
Old 07/24/2007, 08:08 PM   #52 (permalink)
Banned

Vehicle: 04 NSX, 10 Murano, 08 Alt
HIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by all
That's an awesome shot of the damn!
HIJACKER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/24/2007, 11:06 PM   #53 (permalink)
Spring King

I wub my new film scanner. Actually I haven't touched it for a week, and turned it on again tonight to have something to post. Funny, this thread is making me learn

Flowers near Como Park, St. Paul, MN. Flowers were red, shot with a red filter. Ilford Pan F Plus, probably shot at ISO 50. Contax Aria and Zeiss 50mm f1.4. No idea what settings, probably f2.8 or 4 judging by dof?

Old 07/25/2007, 08:01 AM   #54 (permalink)
Wut Wut In Da Butt

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIJACKER View Post
That's an awesome shot of the damn!
Thanks It was 116 degrees that day
Old 07/25/2007, 11:09 AM   #55 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 GTS-PW
gts03eclipse : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to gts03eclipse
that dam is so awesome, got anymore pics of it from different angles?

Last edited by gts03eclipse; 07/25/2007 at 12:30 PM.
gts03eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/25/2007, 11:15 AM   #56 (permalink)
Wut Wut In Da Butt

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts03eclipse View Post
that damn is so awesome, got anymore pics of it from different angles?
Hoover Dam Photo Gallery by Marc at pbase.com

I was looking if Megatron was still around too
Old 07/25/2007, 12:33 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
Hoover Dam Photo Gallery by Marc at pbase.com

I was looking if Megatron was still around too
thats awesome dude, thanks. i love huge structures like this. fascinating!
Old 07/25/2007, 12:48 PM   #58 (permalink)
hookers and blow

some nice pics in here!
Old 07/25/2007, 10:08 PM   #59 (permalink)
3.0 GT = :)

Audax seems to be okayAudax seems to be okayAudax seems to be okayAudax seems to be okayAudax seems to be okayAudax seems to be okayAudax seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to Audax
Here's a shot that I took in Laguna Beach a couple months ago:

Old 07/25/2007, 10:21 PM   #60 (permalink)

wow thats a hot picture audax
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Audio, Video and Photography

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Date of Birth
Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.
Month Day Year

Privacy

Log-in

Random Question