ECUFlash Definition Files and ROMS - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Performance & Tech Forums > Eclipse Performance
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07/22/2006, 08:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

Vehicle: 02 DOHC Eclipse RS
FlashBlueRS has a few friends hereFlashBlueRS has a few friends hereFlashBlueRS has a few friends hereFlashBlueRS has a few friends hereFlashBlueRS has a few friends hereFlashBlueRS has a few friends hereFlashBlueRS has a few friends hereFlashBlueRS has a few friends hereFlashBlueRS has a few friends here
ECUFlash Definition Files and ROMS

These are the available and most up to date definition files for the ECUFlash software.
Rick Click, Save As
rommetadata.zip
These include:
01 Eclipse GS AT 85850013
01 Eclipse GS MT 96510009
01 Eclipse GT AT 86720008
01 Eclipse GT AT 86720009
01 Eclipse GT MT 96720008
01 Eclipse GT MT 96720009
01 Eclipse GT MT 97800006
02 Eclipse GS AT 88930010
02 Eclipse GS MT 98950010
02 Eclipse GT AT 88840009
02 Eclipse GT AT 88840009-2
02 Eclipse GT MT 98850008
02 Eclipse GT MT 98850010
02 Eclipse GT MT 98870010
03 Eclipse GS MT 90920006
03 Eclipse GT AT 80940004
03 Eclipse GT MT 90950003
03 Eclipse GT MT 90950004
03 Eclipse GTS AT 87550014
03 Eclipse GTS MT 97560014
03 Eclipse RS/GS MT 90920009
04 Eclipse GS MT 94830008
05 Eclipse GT MT 94450007
05 Eclipse GT MT 96590007
05 Eclipse GTS AT 86620007
05 Eclipse GTS MT 96600007
01 Galant ES AT 85850013
03 Galant ES AT 80890008
01 Stratus RT AT 85120031
01 Stratus RT AT 85120032
02 Stratus RT MT 99320010
03 Stratus RT AT 81000005

If you have a ROM with an ID number that isn't listed, please send it to me so I can create a definition file and add it to the collection.

Here is my current collection of ROMS. These include all of the Eclipse, Galant, Stratus and a few EVO to mess around with.

***WARNING*** Do not flash any of the ROMS below to your ECU. I provide them for reference only. The only ROM that should ever be flashed to your ECU is the ROM that you read from the ECU that is currently installed in your car.

Right Click, Save As
Mitsubishi ROMS.zip

Last edited by FlashBlueRS; 12/21/2007 at 10:23 PM.
FlashBlueRS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07/22/2006, 02:36 PM   #2 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 GST 5spd
Chief Brody : who are you?Chief Brody : who are you?Chief Brody : who are you?Chief Brody : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Chief Brody
Ok Flash, basic question for you. I downloaded the lasest version of ECUflash have the the 3 GT hex files that I can open and view. Where can I get some of the 4cyl and evo hex files to take a look at those maps.

How exactly are the definition files used?

Thanks for the good work.
Greddy Emanage Blue
440cc injectors
Pocketlogger and PLX wideband
Tsudo 2.5" Catback

Hook'em Horns!
Chief Brody is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/22/2006, 03:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

FlashBlueRS has a few friends hereFlashBlueRS has a few friends hereFlashBlueRS has a few friends hereFlashBlueRS has a few friends hereFlashBlueRS has a few friends hereFlashBlueRS has a few friends hereFlashBlueRS has a few friends hereFlashBlueRS has a few friends hereFlashBlueRS has a few friends here
The definition files allow ECUFlash to view the parameters on the hex file or ROM. Without the definition file for the ROM you are trying to view, you won't be able to modify it.

You download the rommetadata.zip file I posted and copy the contents to
C:\Program Files\OpenECU\EcuFlash\rommetadata\mitsubishi\ecli pse or wherever you have your ECUFlash software installed.

I posted plenty of ROMS in the first post. Download Mitsubishi ROMS.zip

Last edited by FlashBlueRS; 08/09/2006 at 10:02 AM.
Old 07/22/2006, 07:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Just Married 05-15

Vehicle: Lancer Evolution X MR
LogicGate seems to be okayLogicGate seems to be okayLogicGate seems to be okayLogicGate seems to be okayLogicGate seems to be okayLogicGate seems to be okayLogicGate seems to be okay
Send a message via MSN to LogicGate
Thanks for posting the roms I have mine finished (the basic settings) if you want it.
LogicGate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/22/2006, 08:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

Sure, send me the ROM and definition file and i'll add it to the .zip for others that might have the same ECU.
Old 07/23/2006, 12:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Female Member

Vehicle: MazdaSpeed6
mitsusaint seems to be okaymitsusaint seems to be okaymitsusaint seems to be okaymitsusaint seems to be okaymitsusaint seems to be okaymitsusaint seems to be okaymitsusaint seems to be okay
Send a message via Yahoo to mitsusaint
no 01 gs
mitsusaint is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/23/2006, 12:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

If you have the cable, send me the ROM and I'll make one.
Old 07/31/2006, 12:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
MINI by proxy

Vehicle: 2007 MINI Cooper S
00TampaBlueGS seems to be well-liked by all00TampaBlueGS seems to be well-liked by all00TampaBlueGS seems to be well-liked by all00TampaBlueGS seems to be well-liked by all00TampaBlueGS seems to be well-liked by all00TampaBlueGS seems to be well-liked by all00TampaBlueGS seems to be well-liked by all00TampaBlueGS seems to be well-liked by all00TampaBlueGS seems to be well-liked by all00TampaBlueGS seems to be well-liked by all00TampaBlueGS seems to be well-liked by all
should I get the cable??

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashBlueRS
If you have the cable, send me the ROM and I'll make one.
Wouldn't her '01 have the ECU for older "Federal" Specification?
Does this mean the Fed. Spec. can be reflashed?
....I've been waiting for news on my 2000 GS in the other thread....
00TampaBlueGS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/31/2006, 12:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

01 should be cali
Old 07/31/2006, 12:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
MINI by proxy

Vehicle: 2007 MINI Cooper S
00TampaBlueGS seems to be well-liked by all00TampaBlueGS seems to be well-liked by all00TampaBlueGS seems to be well-liked by all00TampaBlueGS seems to be well-liked by all00TampaBlueGS seems to be well-liked by all00TampaBlueGS seems to be well-liked by all00TampaBlueGS seems to be well-liked by all00TampaBlueGS seems to be well-liked by all00TampaBlueGS seems to be well-liked by all00TampaBlueGS seems to be well-liked by all00TampaBlueGS seems to be well-liked by all
Damn, got my hopes up and stuff.... .....*snif
00TampaBlueGS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/02/2006, 07:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

Added 01 Eclipse GT AT 86720009
Old 08/07/2006, 04:44 PM   #12 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 sherwood green GS
GSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends here
Can you guys clear something up for me? The Sporty and AT will use the same ROM; right?
GSKNIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/07/2006, 05:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

Your car will use your ROM. As far as definitions go, any AT that is for a gs, gt, or gts is a sporty. If there isn't one that works for your ROM, we will make one.
Old 08/07/2006, 05:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

Just so everyone is clear, the list of cars at the top are not the only cars that can be flashed. That is just a list of cars that the owners have purchased a flash cable and have sent me their ROMS. So, if your car isn't on the list and you have a flash cable, read your ECU and send me your ROM so I can make a definition for it.
Old 08/07/2006, 11:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

Updated definition for 02 ECLIPSE GT AT 88840009
Fixed idle parameters
Old 08/07/2006, 11:51 PM   #16 (permalink)
stupid booster

Location: claysburg, camden, martinsburg, bridgeport, addison/dallas.
Vehicle: Single snailed spyder
icemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to icemanrld19
wait im deff lost. what exactly did u just do and why?
icemanrld19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/08/2006, 12:58 AM   #17 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

I changed the addressing to the idle parameters so they could be modified. The addresses were incorrect and referenced the wrong code in the ROM.
Old 08/08/2006, 08:54 AM   #18 (permalink)

Vehicle: Supercharged Eclipse GS
DieselDiaz : who are you?DieselDiaz : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to DieselDiaz Send a message via Yahoo to DieselDiaz
I have an 00 and 01 AT ECU for a GS and an RS respectively. I definitely need the Reflash to fix the tune for my SDS. I hadn't purchased the cable yet, because I thought that the software wasn't compatible with those year ECUs. Are you saying that by simply creating a ROM file for it, we'll be able to use other year ECUs? I've read through most of the main reflash thread and seem to have misunderstood.
Old 08/08/2006, 09:26 AM   #19 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

ROM files are not created, they are just copies of the ECU code. Definition files are what need to be made. ECUFlash won't work on the fed spec ECU because it has a different processor, but it will work on 01. I don't have an 01 RS definition available because no one has sent me a ROM for that vehicle, so I can not create a definition file for it. Once a definition file is made for a vehicle, you can then use ECUFlash to flash your ECU.
Old 08/08/2006, 09:29 AM   #20 (permalink)

Vehicle: Supercharged Eclipse GS
DieselDiaz : who are you?DieselDiaz : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to DieselDiaz Send a message via Yahoo to DieselDiaz
Okay, what about 2000 Cali-Spec ECUs?
Old 08/08/2006, 09:32 AM   #21 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

They have the same processors as the 2000 fed specs.
Old 08/08/2006, 09:52 AM   #22 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 sherwood green GS
GSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends here
Thanks Flash, you are doing some amazing work here.

(OT: Anyone else find it ironic that the man who is spearheading the reflash movement has been named "Flash" since 2003? )
GSKNIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/09/2006, 02:52 PM   #23 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

Added definition for 01 ECLIPSE GS MT 96510009
Old 08/12/2006, 02:14 AM   #24 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

Added definition for 01 Stratus RT AT 85120031

Last edited by FlashBlueRS; 08/12/2006 at 09:32 AM.
Old 08/12/2006, 02:36 AM   #25 (permalink)
stupid booster

Location: claysburg, camden, martinsburg, bridgeport, addison/dallas.
Vehicle: Single snailed spyder
icemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to icemanrld19
i may never use the reflash but i hope everyone looks at how helpful you have been. Your doing alot of working and not asking for anything in return. great job man
icemanrld19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/12/2006, 02:41 AM   #26 (permalink)
Never say never!

LUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by icemanrld19
i may never use the reflash but i hope everyone looks at how helpful you have been. Your doing alot of working and not asking for anything in return. great job man
I second that!
Old 08/14/2006, 04:32 PM   #27 (permalink)

GCTurbo : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by icemanrld19
That's the truth. I think it's great that flash is putting so much time and effort into this.

Flash, I'll get you a couple more ROM's here soon. I have a couple other cars in the shop that I took apart before I read the computer but they'll be going back together soon.

Wha's done to your car? Is there anything you need for it?
GCTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/14/2006, 05:03 PM   #28 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

Thanks fellas. I'd really hate to see this awesome piece of software go to waste. I do what I can.

GCTurbo, I have a few things done to my car. I have a post in members rides if you want to check it out. I'm not looking for anything at the moment. Nothing inexpensive anyway. Thanks though.

Some ROMs would be great. Make sure you label the hex file year_model_trim_transmission.hex like I have listed in the first post. You don't have to worry about the ID.
Old 08/14/2006, 05:06 PM   #29 (permalink)

GCTurbo : who are you?
Quote:
Thanks fellas. I'd really hate to see this awesome piece of software go to waste. I do what I can.

GCTurbo, I have a few things done to my car. I have a post in members rides if you want to check it out. I'm not looking for anything at the moment. Nothing inexpensive anyway. Thanks though.

Some ROMs would be great. Make sure you label the hex file year_model_trim_transmission.hex like I have listed in the first post. You don't have to worry about the ID.
I'll make sure to label them right. You've already done the '03 Galant ES AT and the '02 Eclipse GS MT for me.

You said you werent looking for anything "inexpensive". What are you looking for. I may be able to help you out with any forced induction stuff you may want.
GCTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/15/2006, 11:09 AM   #30 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

Added definition for 02 Eclipse GT MT 98850010
Old 08/15/2006, 11:28 AM   #31 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

The definitions for all of the V6 ROMs that I have are as complete as I can get them with my current resources. They are only missing baro and temp compensation, MAF scaling, MAF smoothing, Open Loop Throttle high and low load, and four idle parameters. The good news is that they are not important for a good tune and wouldn't need to be modified even if you could.
Old 08/17/2006, 02:12 PM   #32 (permalink)
terbo lood

Vehicle: Honda Prelude
garn : who are you?
Hi,

Did you get the .bin I sent you in the email?
Old 08/17/2006, 02:26 PM   #33 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

I did and I already had it defined. You'll need 96720009.xml to view your ROM.
Old 08/17/2006, 02:33 PM   #34 (permalink)
terbo lood

Vehicle: Honda Prelude
garn : who are you?
Quote:
I did and I already had it defined. You'll need 96720009.xml to view your ROM.
Well dang I was hopin to provide one we DIDN'T have!

Just checkin to make sure you got the email..
Old 08/18/2006, 05:57 PM   #35 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

Added definition for 02 Eclipse GT MT 98870010
Old 08/18/2006, 06:42 PM   #36 (permalink)
ryu
Evo IX

Vehicle: 06 Evo IX
ryu : who are you?ryu : who are you?ryu : who are you?ryu : who are you?
I'll have an 03 eclipse GT AT Rom for you as soon as my cable gets here. Where do I send the Rom?
ryu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/18/2006, 06:56 PM   #37 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

My email address is in my profile.
Old 08/19/2006, 11:05 AM   #38 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse GT Spyder
acolvard` : who are you?
Flash, you are awesome. Thanks for the definition.
acolvard` is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/20/2006, 06:49 PM   #39 (permalink)
I am Gumby damnit!

Vehicle: 2003 Stratus R/T
JoeKamel : who are you?JoeKamel : who are you?JoeKamel : who are you?
Hey just a quick question:

I got my cable, and did a read. I'm assuming we should be saving it using the Evo 7/8 inheritance? Or should we be saving it using something else? Also, I noticed that it doesn't give an extension for the file type when you save, should it be saved as a .hex or a .bin?
JoeKamel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/20/2006, 06:51 PM   #40 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

Save it using Evo 7/8 inheritance and I always use .hex
Old 08/20/2006, 07:32 PM   #41 (permalink)
I am Gumby damnit!

Awesome, thanks. I saved it twice using each one just to be sure.
Old 08/25/2006, 12:34 AM   #42 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

Added definition for 03 Stratus RT AT 81000005
Old 08/25/2006, 02:39 AM   #43 (permalink)
I am Gumby damnit!

Thanks a ton dude
Old 09/08/2006, 09:29 PM   #44 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

Ok, so far I know I can also do Mirages, base Lancers, and Outlanders as well as the Evo and 3G. If anyone has access to any of those vehicles or other Mitsubishi's, even if you don't want to tune it, I would really like to get some new ROMs. Thanks in advance.
Old 09/09/2006, 11:45 AM   #45 (permalink)

Romako : who are you?
Ok i might have missed a couple of posts, but the purpose of this rom defenition is to skip all the hard settings you have to do yourself with the program??
Or am I completley off.
Romako is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/09/2006, 02:26 PM   #46 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romako
Ok i might have missed a couple of posts, but the purpose of this rom defenition is to skip all the hard settings you have to do yourself with the program??
Or am I completley off.
Not sure what you mean by "hard settings." If you mean setting the appropriate addresses for your ROM so you can use EcuFlash to view and edit your factory maps, then yeah, that's what they are for.
Old 09/11/2006, 02:39 PM   #47 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

Updated all v6 ROMs with MAF Smoothing and MAF Scaling parameters.

Updated most of the 4cyl ROMs with most of the Idle parameters.
Old 09/12/2006, 10:03 AM   #48 (permalink)

DJ_21 : who are you?
Hey Flash, you did not put 01 Eclipse AT on your list for roms. Just in case someone else is wondering if there is definitions for it.
Quote:

DJ_21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/12/2006, 10:39 AM   #49 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

It's there, I just never added it to the list in the first post.
Old 09/12/2006, 11:59 AM   #50 (permalink)
OMFG

Vehicle: Cars
NAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regular
Send a message via AIM to NAPALM
Has anyone looked into modifying the knock control tables with the flash?
That would be a very good thing for a boosted 3G trying to use the Flash.
Just a thought.
NAPALM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/12/2006, 01:22 PM   #51 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

I'm pretty sure I have found the 4cyl knock filter maps, but have not released them yet. The knock filter maps are what make the stock ECU so safe. The evo guys are really looking into all of this stuff. Once more is known about it, I will make it available. Those maps are tricky and probably the only thing that shouldnt be messed around with before more is known about them.
Old 09/12/2006, 01:28 PM   #52 (permalink)
OMFG

NAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regular
Quote:
I'm pretty sure I have found the 4cyl knock filter maps, but have not released them yet. The knock filter maps are what make the stock ECU so safe. The evo guys are really looking into all of this stuff. Once more is known about it, I will make it available. Those maps are tricky and probably the only thing that shouldnt be messed around with before more is known about them.
Or it could be the exact opposite for a boosted engine.
The engine harmonics from a boosted engine are going to be quite different than a NA engine.
You can allow much more noise and less knock-retard on a NA engine without any ill effects. I dont know how the stock ECUs are programmed, but its definately something that the boosted people should be interested in learning.
Old 09/12/2006, 01:44 PM   #53 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

I know what you are saying and I have thought about that already. I don't have a problem giving them out to anyone that wants to give it a try.

There are 12 different maps. The theory is that each maps corresponds to a different frequency. As of right now, those frequencies are unknown. On top of that, the x-axis is not a loggable unit. Editing those maps will not be easy because so much about how they function is unknown.
Old 09/12/2006, 02:23 PM   #54 (permalink)
OMFG

Quote:
I know what you are saying and I have thought about that already. I don't have a problem giving them out to anyone that wants to give it a try.

There are 12 different maps. The theory is that each maps corresponds to a different frequency. As of right now, those frequencies are unknown. On top of that, the x-axis is not a loggable unit. Editing those maps will not be easy because so much about how they function is unknown.
Eww, that sounds hairy.......
Well, hopefully it can be figured out and modified to be used effectively with a boosted engine.
Old 09/13/2006, 10:37 PM   #55 (permalink)
Hating the 3G !!!

Vehicle: 05' 350Z
blackgt00 : who are you?
Hey Flash i wanted to ask you what kind of diference can i get with I/H/E on my vehicle even do i have a 2000 gt fed. Lets just say perhaps i had a 2002 gt, how would the flash help me?
blackgt00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/13/2006, 11:29 PM   #56 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

It would help you alot, but this is not the thread to discuss it.
Old 09/14/2006, 08:08 AM   #57 (permalink)
Stage 1 SDS @10 psi!

Vehicle: 2003 GTS 5sp.
repforenzo seems to be okayrepforenzo seems to be okayrepforenzo seems to be okayrepforenzo seems to be okayrepforenzo seems to be okayrepforenzo seems to be okay
Quote:

Sweet! Nice job.
repforenzo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/30/2006, 07:28 AM   #58 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01' Stratus R/T
Sea of Red : who are you?
Send a message via MSN to Sea of Red
Flash I sent you a ROM with a diferent ID number for the 01 stratus rt auto.
Did you get it? 8530032 it the ID #
Sea of Red is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/30/2006, 10:57 AM   #59 (permalink)
Zero Resistance, LLC

Yeah, I got it. I'm almost done with it.
Old 09/30/2006, 05:36 PM   #60 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01' Stratus R/T
Sea of Red : who are you?
Send a message via MSN to Sea of Red
Thanks U Da Man!
Sea of Red is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Performance & Tech Forums > Eclipse Performance

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.