Official 2013 Chicago Auto Show Thread - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > Great Lakes
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12/09/2012, 11:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Vehicle: Y2K GT-P
ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Official 2013 Chicago Auto Show Thread

McCormick Place
2301 S Lake Shore Dr,
Chicago, IL 60616

Still one of the best Auto Shows you can attend.... In a City that is just as spectacular!

February 8th-10th - 2013 Chicago Auto Show Meet

Tamera and I are leaving here by train on Friday morning around 8 AM EST and getting into Chicago around 12 PM Chicago time, Friday night dinner & or Drinks for those who are die hards and want to meet up early..

I'm not filling the weekend with a huge ass schedule, but a nice fun weekend to see some new cars, hang out with good friends, have a drink or 2 and come back to a city that I love so dear!

Hotel - We will be staying downtown again this year at the Chicago Hyatt Regency

I booked off of Hotels.com for those of you who might be interested in hanging out for some after party fun. They have a deal running right now for winter for $111.00 per night, which is the cheapest price I found on any hotel in Chicago. So if you are thinking of staying, that would be a good deal... again on Hotels.com

Friday Night / Saturday -

* Friday / Friday Night events are as follow or fly by night; as we will be arriving into town again around noon time and will be heading to the hotel to settle in and unpack. Later evening we will be heading over to DMK Burger Bar (2954 North Sheffield Avenue) for dinner/burgers and drinks. If you plan on coming in early to hang out, get a hold of me and we will put for the plans.

*Heading to the Show Saturday at 1:00 PM after breakfast (Ada's Famous Deli). If you are planning on meeting up with us for breakfast we will be meeting at our Hotel around 10:00AM to then head out. There is a parking garage off of 205 E. Randolph St (Exelon Pavilion/Harris Theater), which is not far from the hotel and is a perfect place to park if parking at the McCormick Place ($20.00 parking if I remember correct) isn't an option for you. After breakfast we will be taking "the L" (unless you drive to the McCormick Place) to the show.

Probably going to spend a few hours at the show and then head out to dinner at the Rock Bottom Brewery...
Rock Bottom Brewery

1 West Grand Ave.
Chicago, IL 60654

Note - I will be calling and making a reservation for our group once I complete a head count at the show. If you are driving separately then you might want to take down the address above. As of Right Now, Times for Dinner is 6:30/7:00 PM, and the Manager has us set up in a section of the Brew/Bar area for 15-20 people. I will be calling R/B again at the show around 2:30/3 PM to finalize our time and head count, so if you plan on going to dinner don't leave before the plan/head count is laid out; you have been warned! If you have any questions, PM me and or ask for my number, I will be checking the board everyday until we leave for the show Saturday morning, so if you need anything PM me.

I guess our Fav bartender from last year will have to miss us.

Sunday (for those of you who are close) we will probably meet up at a local breakfast house to have our famous "Fair well Breakfast"...

Thread....as always... will be updated as the event draws closer, but this is a pretty fair outline of what the weekend will hold. Everyone is welcome to come and hang out, but no one is expected. Please post up if you feel this is something you would like to do and I will add you to the list.

Attending Auto Show

1. Iceman99turbo & Momma Bear : - Hotel Booked
2. Loco : - Hotel Booked
3. Special_K & blkshdw +1 :
4. lucien +1 :
5. thrasherht :
6. drunkoffjuic & Stephine88
7. 3gEclipse86 : - Hotel Booked
8. mk3rider +1 : - Hotel Booked
9. 01eclipseguy : -
10. Chaos22 +1 : -
11. OkeDoke23 +1 : -
12. StreetLegal : -
13. Blue0588 : -
14. Alsouqi : -
15. Eclipse117 :
16. r2swift +1 :
17. sararose +1 :
18. Bitter +1 : Dinner/Sat

** This will be a car related club event, so club attire is encouraged, but not required for the event. I will have my patch shirt on Sat.
ICEMAN99TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12/09/2012, 11:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ur a worthless noob

Vehicle: '09 Lancer GTS
Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.
Send a message via AIM to Loco
Old 12/10/2012, 07:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Vehicle: '01 GT PP / '13 X MR PP
Special_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Special_K
I know Tara and I want to come out and see Eric/Lindsey's new house and go to this autoshow, but it will depend on if I go to senior reactor operator class and if we go for a weeks vacation to Cali in early Feb. Put us down as maybe's.
Tuned by LogicGate, Sponsored by Tearstone
Special_K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/10/2012, 07:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Vehicle: 2006 OZ Rally Lancer
lucien Really needs to MTFOlucien Really needs to MTFOlucien Really needs to MTFOlucien Really needs to MTFOlucien Really needs to MTFOlucien Really needs to MTFOlucien Really needs to MTFOlucien Really needs to MTFOlucien Really needs to MTFOlucien Really needs to MTFOlucien Really needs to MTFO
I'll be there for sure. Not positive on if Courtney and I will be staying the night or not.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
lucien is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/10/2012, 02:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT
thrasherht seems to be okaythrasherht seems to be okaythrasherht seems to be okaythrasherht seems to be okaythrasherht seems to be okaythrasherht seems to be okay
I am going to try to schedule this so I can attend.
thrasherht is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/10/2012, 09:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Meow?

Vehicle: 2011 EvoX Gsr
rapairmanrage : who are you?rapairmanrage : who are you?rapairmanrage : who are you?rapairmanrage : who are you?rapairmanrage : who are you?
I've been slacking... I'll be their next week for training so I want to stay at the hyatt for a night to check it out
rapairmanrage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/11/2012, 11:31 AM   #7 (permalink)
Aging Noob

Vehicle: RX-8, 95 RAM, Ninja 600
Chaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapairmanrage View Post
I've been slacking... I'll be their next week for training so I want to stay at the hyatt for a night to check it out
Drop of my Wheel!
Chaos22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/11/2012, 11:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Ur a worthless noob

Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos22 View Post
Drop of my Wheel!
Tell Jeremy to add you to the list!
Old 12/12/2012, 12:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
Smart Ass

Vehicle: 2013 Lancer ES 5sp
fliegendaffe should be considered a regularfliegendaffe should be considered a regularfliegendaffe should be considered a regularfliegendaffe should be considered a regularfliegendaffe should be considered a regularfliegendaffe should be considered a regularfliegendaffe should be considered a regularfliegendaffe should be considered a regularfliegendaffe should be considered a regularfliegendaffe should be considered a regularfliegendaffe should be considered a regular
wish i could go......i had to settle on going to the LA Auto Show without anyone
Old 12/13/2012, 10:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
List has been updated as of right now. I am looking at tickets again tonight to double check for our train ride; Raj I know I have to keep you in mind for this as well.

Loco, get with me on this other bar for Friday night, and I will see how busy Chippy is and see what him and Krissie have to say. Still waiting on word from Mike and Dave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
I know Tara and I want to come out and see Eric/Lindsey's new house and go to this autoshow, but it will depend on if I go to senior reactor operator class and if we go for a weeks vacation to Cali in early Feb. Put us down as maybe's.
You got it bud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucien View Post
I'll be there for sure. Not positive on if Courtney and I will be staying the night or not.
Ok sounds good man, let me know because it is a really nice hotel if you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loco View Post
Tell Jeremy to add you to the list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliegendaffe View Post
wish i could go......i had to settle on going to the LA Auto Show without anyone
Wish you guys could too man, miss the family like crazy. Hope all is well in Cali.
Old 12/13/2012, 10:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8L, 07 Jeep GC
Drunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Drunkoffjuic
Linz And I may be able to make it. put us down for a maybe.
Old 12/16/2012, 06:54 PM   #12 (permalink)

Vehicle: 13' SBGT Touring
EclipseGT2K2 : who are you?EclipseGT2K2 : who are you?EclipseGT2K2 : who are you?EclipseGT2K2 : who are you?
Send a message via Yahoo to EclipseGT2K2
Myself and my group Midwest9g will be in attendance, and I won't be doing that "leaving early shit" like last year.
Old 12/16/2012, 09:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Updated as of Today.
Old 12/24/2012, 09:48 PM   #14 (permalink)

Vehicle: Automobile
01eclipseguy seems to be okay01eclipseguy seems to be okay01eclipseguy seems to be okay01eclipseguy seems to be okay01eclipseguy seems to be okay01eclipseguy seems to be okay
awww shit might have have to attend, i'll be 21 this time!
01eclipseguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/26/2012, 05:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
Popcorn and Coconut!

Vehicle: Mustang
OkeDoke23 : who are you?OkeDoke23 : who are you?OkeDoke23 : who are you?OkeDoke23 : who are you?OkeDoke23 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to OkeDoke23
I no longer work the weekends so I will be able to come this year! I'll be coming with my boyfriend, Adam. Can't wait to see you guys!!
OkeDoke23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/26/2012, 06:29 PM   #16 (permalink)
Just a sedan.

Vehicle: 6G75-Powered 8G Galant
M-Rod has a few friends hereM-Rod has a few friends hereM-Rod has a few friends hereM-Rod has a few friends hereM-Rod has a few friends hereM-Rod has a few friends hereM-Rod has a few friends hereM-Rod has a few friends hereM-Rod has a few friends hereM-Rod has a few friends here
This was always a fun event for the 2 years I was able to attend, but unfortunately this will be my second year in a row being left unable to make it. See you guys at MOD in September!
M-Rod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/28/2012, 07:53 AM   #17 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Did anyone else happen to check out hotels and dee if the deal is still goin on, ot if anyone else booked?
Old 12/28/2012, 06:18 PM   #18 (permalink)
Popcorn and Coconut!

Vehicle: Mustang
OkeDoke23 : who are you?OkeDoke23 : who are you?OkeDoke23 : who are you?OkeDoke23 : who are you?OkeDoke23 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to OkeDoke23
Jeremy, as you know I live close to the city so I will just be driving back and forth.
OkeDoke23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/29/2012, 05:07 AM   #19 (permalink)
Ur a worthless noob

Dude. I told you many times the deal expired many weeks ago
Old 12/29/2012, 10:54 AM   #20 (permalink)
Aging Noob

Chaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regular
Old 12/30/2012, 05:45 PM   #21 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkeDoke23 View Post
Jeremy, as you know I live close to the city so I will just be driving back and forth.
Sounds good, I will get you and your man put on the list.

Quote:
Dude. I told you many times the deal expired many weeks ago
We are talking about this.... and we also have to chat about this bar/restaurant as well.

Quote:
Old 12/30/2012, 08:05 PM   #22 (permalink)
Ur a worthless noob

I dont remember the name of the restaurant.... someone will have to go digging through old text messages
Old 12/30/2012, 08:35 PM   #23 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
I dont remember the name of the restaurant.... someone will have to go digging through old text messages
Well, might have to get on that then.
Old 01/01/2013, 09:48 PM   #24 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Train tickets booked!
Old 01/03/2013, 09:00 PM   #25 (permalink)
Ur a worthless noob

Lockdown Bar. I am posting here because I know you will ask about another 3 times before this meet occurs
Old 01/03/2013, 09:06 PM   #26 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
Lockdown Bar. I am posting here because I know you will ask about another 3 times before this meet occurs
You acted surprised by this. So this is what you were thinking for Friday night?
Old 01/03/2013, 09:19 PM   #27 (permalink)
Ur a worthless noob

Dont matter to me. DMK, Kumas, Lockdown. As long as the food is awesome and the good beers arent bud or miller or anything of that crap . I like my beers to have flavor, I am not a fan of carbonated piss water
Old 01/13/2013, 07:26 PM   #28 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Lockdown Bar & Grill - Ukrainian Village Bar - Chicago Bar

Looks like a pretty good place, I'm sure we can check it out Friday night, as long as I hear a "2nd" on it. Tamera really doesn't care as long as the food is good, and I know that your choice in food my friend has never let me down.

This is what is next on the list people, so does any one have any questions or comments on this before we get to close to it?
Old 01/13/2013, 07:46 PM   #29 (permalink)
Ur a worthless noob

Or I can give you a good old fashion, very infamous bowl of Vietnamese soup known as Pho
Old 01/13/2013, 07:51 PM   #30 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
Or I can give you a good old fashion, very infamous bowl of Vietnamese soup known as Pho
...and I would probably love it!
Old 01/14/2013, 08:22 AM   #31 (permalink)
CreepnIn The Shadows

Snake Champion! Simon Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Aqua Slug Champion!
Vehicle: 03 GT, 95 TSI
3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to 3gEclipse86
I won't be there till Saturday afternoon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgcfireassasi View Post
does anyone know anyway I can put a turbo on my 01 spyder gt. i don't want it for power i want it for the car shows. so anything would help. maybe i would like to get on it from time to time..
3gEclipse86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/14/2013, 08:24 AM   #32 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Updated as of today.
Old 01/14/2013, 09:28 AM   #33 (permalink)
Aging Noob

Wow, where did the time go! January is already half over!

Hailey and I are looking forward to seeing all of you again. This time I'll remember to fill my flask

I'm not sure If we can make it out Friday night But we will for sure be there Saturday.

Also, Anyone driving into town and low on funds is welcome to stay at my house for the weekend. I'm only 25 mins from the city and have a queen size bed in the extra room. ( Must love dogs )
Old 01/14/2013, 10:11 AM   #34 (permalink)
Banana suit what?!

Vehicle: 98 Trans AM WS6
StreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regular
How did I miss this thread....

Count me in. Not sure if I'll stay the whole weekend need to check my schedule seeing as I didn't see this before lol.

StreetLegal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/15/2013, 02:52 AM   #35 (permalink)
The Irishman Sheamus

Vehicle: 01' Eclipse Spyder GT
Blue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okay
Count me in. I have it in the plans to go, but I'm still waiting on my funds that are supposed to come in soon hopefully. I'll probably be doing some last minute hotel booking
Blue0588 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/16/2013, 06:38 PM   #36 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:

Sounds good on Friday and Sat bud, I believe you wouldn't be missing much if you don't come out Friday, but that is up to you.

Ben and Sean, you are both added to the list and look forward to seeing you both. Sean, keep me updated on when you get that room booked.
Old 01/16/2013, 06:42 PM   #37 (permalink)
am cat

Vehicle: 2007 Camaro
Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
I don't think I'll be making this, have some cavities to get filled so no spare money.
2000 Celica GTS 'slowest gts evar'
1998 Mazda 626 FS-DE/CD4E 'mom-mobile'
Bitter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/16/2013, 07:40 PM   #38 (permalink)
Banned

Vehicle: 2006 OZ Rally Lancer
lucien Really needs to MTFOlucien Really needs to MTFOlucien Really needs to MTFOlucien Really needs to MTFOlucien Really needs to MTFOlucien Really needs to MTFOlucien Really needs to MTFOlucien Really needs to MTFOlucien Really needs to MTFOlucien Really needs to MTFOlucien Really needs to MTFO
Quote:

Hailey and I are looking forward to seeing all of you again. This time I'll remember to fill my flask

I'm not sure If we can make it out Friday night But we will for sure be there Saturday.

Also, Anyone driving into town and low on funds is welcome to stay at my house for the weekend. I'm only 25 mins from the city and have a queen size bed in the extra room. ( Must love dogs )
I think I may hit you up on that! Courtney and I were thinking about staying but money for a hotel woulda been a stretch!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
lucien is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/16/2013, 10:34 PM   #39 (permalink)
The Irishman Sheamus

Vehicle: 01' Eclipse Spyder GT
Blue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okay
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMAN99TURBO View Post
Sean, keep me updated on when you get that room booked.
Will do
Blue0588 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/21/2013, 11:03 AM   #40 (permalink)

Vehicle: '00 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT
MitsubishiKid is similar to TE
Hey, I might be able to make it to the chicago auto show, but im not sure yet. I will probably take the train so I won't have my car I dont know what you guys do, because i'm kinda new to this but im 16 so if you guys are meeting up at a bar, I probably can't I still gotta talk to my dad about going, but it would definently be cool to be at a 3g meet for my first time.
MitsubishiKid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/21/2013, 12:10 PM   #41 (permalink)
Ur a worthless noob

Usually we wont hit any bars. For saturday, we just meet at the autoshow. Stay for about 4-6 hours and then get dinner at some chain since they can easily support a group of ~15+ somewhere around downtown.
Old 01/21/2013, 12:36 PM   #42 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Vehicle: '01 GT PP / '13 X MR PP
Special_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Special_K
We are still unsure if we are going!!
Tuned by LogicGate, Sponsored by Tearstone
Special_K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/21/2013, 07:04 PM   #43 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitsubishiKid View Post
Hey, I might be able to make it to the chicago auto show, but im not sure yet. I will probably take the train so I won't have my car I dont know what you guys do, because i'm kinda new to this but im 16 so if you guys are meeting up at a bar, I probably can't I still gotta talk to my dad about going, but it would definently be cool to be at a 3g meet for my first time.
It is winter out, so a majority of us will not have our cars anyway. My lady and I will be coming out of town, and we be taking the train as well, so don't worry about that. This is your first official 3G meet, then Welcome! We usually have drinks later at night anyway, so it will not exclude you from any of the festivities... as we usually (As Loco said) meet up at like a bar and grill so if anyone wants to drink they can, but only with dinner. If you have any questions, the OP pretty much has what will be going on for the meet, or you can PM anyone who posted in this thread. Hope to see you there.

Well, you still have time Kevin, just let us know what you end up doing. Loco, did we figure on going to Lockdown Friday night?

Also, Tilted Kilt is the plan for Saturday night... If anyone has any issues with this, or wants to suggest another hangout, please let me know.
Old 01/21/2013, 08:48 PM   #44 (permalink)
She Breaks Necks!

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS
Alsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by many
I guess I'm going!
Alsouqi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/22/2013, 07:36 PM   #45 (permalink)
She Breaks Necks!

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS
Alsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by many
I'll meet up with you guys for Breakfast, go to the show, and grab dinner if that's okay.
Alsouqi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/22/2013, 07:40 PM   #46 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alsouqi View Post
I'll meet up with you guys for Breakfast, go to the show, and grab dinner if that's okay.
Works with us... Just make sure to keep check on the thread for updates, and/or PM me for my number to stay in touch.
Old 01/22/2013, 07:42 PM   #47 (permalink)

thrasherht seems to be okaythrasherht seems to be okaythrasherht seems to be okaythrasherht seems to be okaythrasherht seems to be okaythrasherht seems to be okay
Ice, you are gonna be in the city by noon?

You will have to let me know your plan, I am probably going to try and leave my apartment sometime friday morning, so I will be up for meeting up friday night with the group.
Old 01/22/2013, 08:12 PM   #48 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasherht View Post
Ice, you are gonna be in the city by noon?

You will have to let me know your plan, I am probably going to try and leave my apartment sometime friday morning, so I will be up for meeting up friday night with the group.
As what the train schedule says, we will be arriving in downtown Chicago at 11:45 AM on Friday. As for meeting up Friday night, we will be at the Hotel so you shouldn't have an issue finding us.... and you have my number in anything should come up. Do you have your room booked?
Old 01/22/2013, 08:54 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
As what the train schedule says, we will be arriving in downtown Chicago at 11:45 AM on Friday. As for meeting up Friday night, we will be at the Hotel so you shouldn't have an issue finding us.... and you have my number in anything should come up. Do you have your room booked?
I'm not staying at the hotel. Well at least not saturday night or sunday night. So unless somebody really wants me to stay at the hotel and offers me a couch, I am sleeping at my buddies house in north chicago.

Don't worry, I will come hang out.
Old 01/22/2013, 08:59 PM   #50 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8L, 07 Jeep GC
Drunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Drunkoffjuic
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasherht View Post
I'm not staying at the hotel. Well at least not saturday night or sunday night. So unless somebody really wants me to stay at the hotel and offers me a couch, I am sleeping at my buddies house in north chicago.

Don't worry, I will come hang out.
Thats a good 45 min to an hour away. I live about 20 min NW of there.
Old 01/22/2013, 09:36 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkoffjuic View Post
Thats a good 45 min to an hour away. I live about 20 min NW of there.
Yea. But I am making a big weekend of it, plus he is gonna come to the show with me. So it is worth it.
Old 01/24/2013, 11:49 AM   #52 (permalink)
1st Lady of the GLR

Vehicle: 2003, GS, 5spd
blkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends here
well i guess we can let everyone know. kevin, me and the baby will be joining everyone on saturday. we are leaving ohio thursday and we already have the place we are staying booked. now for the bad news, we will not be joining everyone for dinner. i refuse to take my daughter to a place like the tilted kilt.

see everyone at the show.

Others imitate my slogan b/c they want to be like me....to bad I am the one and only!!! others are just noobs who dont know any better :) you know who you are!!!
blkshdw03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/24/2013, 04:04 PM   #53 (permalink)
Ur a worthless noob

I'll talk to him about changing dinner plans. I'll see what possible locations it can be changed too. Nothing is ever official n Chicago
Old 01/24/2013, 04:46 PM   #54 (permalink)
David Pratt

Vehicle: Mitsubishi Eclipse 2001GT
Eclipse117 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Eclipse117
Official 2013 Chicago Auto Show Thread

If possible I'd like to join if that's cool? I've never been to one in Chicago. Plus I only ever see you guys at MOD.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 01/27/2013, 08:43 PM   #55 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkshdw03 View Post
well i guess we can let everyone know. kevin, me and the baby will be joining everyone on saturday. we are leaving ohio thursday and we already have the place we are staying booked. now for the bad news, we will not be joining everyone for dinner. i refuse to take my daughter to a place like the tilted kilt.

see everyone at the show.
As Loco stated above, I'm sure we can figure another place if anything, there are a ton of great places in the city to take in... it is just the amount of people we will have to work with. Loco and I will sit down and see what else we can come up with.... I just know that our Tranny "Kilt" waitress will be disappointed that we did not show.

BTW Mike, has Dino been back to see her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse117 View Post
If possible I'd like to join if that's cool? I've never been to one in Chicago. Plus I only ever see you guys at MOD.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
As long as you come out at the times posted then there isn't any reason you can't join us.... Everyone is welcome.
Old 01/27/2013, 09:11 PM   #56 (permalink)
am cat

Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
+2 votes for not Tilted Kilt then, if that's the case. We may make dinner. Erin and I may go stroll the Lincoln Park Zoo or the Shedd Aquarium prior to dinner instead of the auto show, I was pretty disappointed with the show the last couple times I've seen it.
Old 01/28/2013, 03:53 PM   #57 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter View Post
+2 votes for not Tilted Kilt then, if that's the case. We may make dinner. Erin and I may go stroll the Lincoln Park Zoo or the Shedd Aquarium prior to dinner instead of the auto show, I was pretty disappointed with the show the last couple times I've seen it.
What!? You don't want to see the chick with a penis as big as her tits?! I'm very surprised at this Jordan!

BTW, the food wasn't really that good there anyway, the comradery was pretty much the reason that place was any fun.

Old 01/28/2013, 04:37 PM   #58 (permalink)
Ur a worthless noob

Quote:
As Loco stated above, I'm sure we can figure another place if anything, there are a ton of great places in the city to take in... it is just the amount of people we will have to work with. Loco and I will sit down and see what else we can come up with.... I just know that our Tranny "Kilt" waitress will be disappointed that we did not show.

BTW Mike, has Dino been back to see her?

As long as you come out at the times posted then there isn't any reason you can't join us.... Everyone is welcome.
Wow! I remember someone telling me this was never a problem in Chicago even though most places are as big as your average hallway
Old 01/28/2013, 04:50 PM   #59 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
Wow! I remember someone telling me this was never a problem in Chicago even though most places are as big as your average hallway
Old 01/28/2013, 07:11 PM   #60 (permalink)
am cat

Quote:
What!? You don't want to see the chick with a penis as big as her tits?! I'm very surprised at this Jordan!

BTW, the food wasn't really that good there anyway, the comradery was pretty much the reason that place was any fun.

If I'm going to pay through the nose to dine in the city, it had better at least be good food. Damn the atmosphere, we make that ourselves!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > Great Lakes

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.