May have the possibility of Turbo'ing my GT - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Performance & Tech Forums > Forced Induction & Nitrous > GT/GTS
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 10/24/2011, 11:10 PM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse Gt
Goblin : who are you?
May have the possibility of Turbo'ing my GT

Today while at Advanced Auto parts, a guy with a Chrysler Crossfire Srt-6 was telling me how he used to have a 3g GT and turbo'd it, and that he still had the turbo kit lying around. I think he said something was messed up with his car and he thought it was the turbo that was doing it and it ended up being a piston problem I think he said so he sold his 3g and still had the turbo. I asked him how much he wanted and he said since he spent around $3000 something for it new awhile back he'd want a grand or so. He said it has everything from the turbo manifold to the intercooler, 2 boost gauges etc.So we exchanged phone numbers and said I'd get back to him. This is a very exciting opportunity for me, I have been wanting to sell my 3g for awhile to get something under FI mainly an SRT-4 but with all the issues I hear about them and how hard they are to find, $1000 is cheaper than selling my car and having to take out a loan for an Srt-4. Here are the cons of my car, it is a 2001 so its an older car, it has 96,xxx miles, SES light is on due to an EGR valve problem but from what the guy told me who read the code, he said it was just the wiring, no biggie, may need new shocks and struts (kinda squeaky) and car is 100% stock. So what other parts would I need to buy since this comes "with everything" according to the guy. I am not too familiar with turbo'ing cars so I cannot think of what else to buy. A CAI, Blow off valve ?, a new bumper to fit the intercooler?, a tune after the installation? I'm afraid I'll have to spend all this money on bolt-ons and whatnot and by the time I'm done I'll have all this $$$ in a 10 year old car and overall having it be a bad investment. Please help me out And I understand I need to specifiy what all the kit comes with. I plan on bringing my friend who is very car savvy to look at it with me. The seller said you can tell the kit was formed for a 3g and everything fits good, so I don't think its a cheapo eBay kit. The big issue I am afraid of this car is my DD so I don't know about the dependability of having an aftermarket kit on, and sometimes it seems 100x's more appealing to have something that comes stock with a turbo. Thanks fellas, and I have looked around a little bit on here but couldn't really find the answers I need so if you do have a link for this subject you think will have my answer no need to bash, just give me the link and I'll alert the mods to please close my thread. Thanks Guys EDIT: Also I see I posted in the wrong "sub section" needs to go here http://www.club3g.com/forum/gt-gts/ My bad guys lol sorry

Last edited by Goblin; 10/24/2011 at 11:15 PM.
Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10/24/2011, 11:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banana suit what?!

Vehicle: 98 Trans AM WS6
StreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regular
Here's some good threads for you to read. You really should search around in the Forced Induction section before posting a thread. Before you go buy anything really read through the information and make sure you understand it. FI'ing these cars isn't a cake walk and I can tell from the parts list you said you would need that you don't really know what is all needed. Don't take it as a bash, I'm just saying what I noticed. Don't just stop at reading these threads either, go through the FI GT/GTS section and do some reading on peoples build threads to see what others have done to give you an idea for what you are going to have to do and what you will need.

Thinking about FIing your 3g? Read this before asking questions.

Turbocharging Explained

Hope this helps. Good luck

StreetLegal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/24/2011, 11:26 PM   #3 (permalink)

Thanks bud And yea I read some of the stickies under the FI section but couldn't really find my answer. And like you said no way in hell do I know all that I'll need thats why a car that came stock with a turbo appeals me a whole lot more. I have a day off Friday so I may take a trip to his house and update ya'll on what the kit comes with. Appreciate the comment
Old 10/25/2011, 12:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: '03 6G75T, '98GSX, EVO IX
finesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Yahoo to finesse49ers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblin View Post
Today while at Advanced Auto parts, a guy with a Chrysler Crossfire Srt-6 was telling me how he used to have a 3g GT and turbo'd it, and that he still had the turbo kit lying around. I think he said something was messed up with his car and he thought it was the turbo that was doing it and it ended up being a piston problem I think he said so he sold his 3g and still had the turbo. I asked him how much he wanted and he said since he spent around $3000 something for it new awhile back he'd want a grand or so. He said it has everything from the turbo manifold to the intercooler, 2 boost gauges etc.So we exchanged phone numbers and said I'd get back to him. This is a very exciting opportunity for me, I have been wanting to sell my 3g for awhile to get something under FI mainly an SRT-4 but with all the issues I hear about them and how hard they are to find, $1000 is cheaper than selling my car and having to take out a loan for an Srt-4. Here are the cons of my car, it is a 2001 so its an older car, it has 96,xxx miles, SES light is on due to an EGR valve problem but from what the guy told me who read the code, he said it was just the wiring, no biggie, may need new shocks and struts (kinda squeaky) and car is 100% stock. So what other parts would I need to buy since this comes "with everything" according to the guy. I am not too familiar with turbo'ing cars so I cannot think of what else to buy. A CAI, Blow off valve ?, a new bumper to fit the intercooler?, a tune after the installation? I'm afraid I'll have to spend all this money on bolt-ons and whatnot and by the time I'm done I'll have all this $$$ in a 10 year old car and overall having it be a bad investment. Please help me out And I understand I need to specifiy what all the kit comes with. I plan on bringing my friend who is very car savvy to look at it with me. The seller said you can tell the kit was formed for a 3g and everything fits good, so I don't think its a cheapo eBay kit. The big issue I am afraid of this car is my DD so I don't know about the dependability of having an aftermarket kit on, and sometimes it seems 100x's more appealing to have something that comes stock with a turbo. Thanks fellas, and I have looked around a little bit on here but couldn't really find the answers I need so if you do have a link for this subject you think will have my answer no need to bash, just give me the link and I'll alert the mods to please close my thread. Thanks Guys EDIT: Also I see I posted in the wrong "sub section" needs to go here GT/GTS - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums My bad guys lol sorry
You're not even close to ready to turbo your 3G. That's the fact, plain and simple.

"I think he said something was messed up with his car and he thought it was the turbo that was doing it and it ended up being a piston problem I think he said so he sold his 3g and still had the turbo." You don't even know what the guy said and on top of that it sounds like this guy doesn't know too much more than you. What answers are you looking for that you can't find because I haven't read a question from you yet that the answer hasn't been posted on this forum already? You need to look around here a WHOLE LOT more because you're about to waste $1000 and to be clear this is a bad investment. Keep your money and put it to better use because as I said you're not even close to ready to turbo your 3G.

This is what I'm about: The 3G, 1998 GSX, EVO IX GSR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin711 View Post
Whens the car going to be finished with the turbo and everything on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmEcis View Post
Kevin: It'll be done when I'm done with it... ;)
finesse49ers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/25/2011, 12:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
ECLIPTO

Vehicle: 00 eclipse gt
davila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends here
on a side note where is nilbog, iowa at?
davila825 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/25/2011, 06:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
Manual Swapped!!

Vehicle: 2003 GS Manual
Drewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by all
I can tell you that there is no such thing as an all inclusive turbo set up for this platform for 1k. It's not happening unless there is something seriously wrong with it. There is more info on this site about turboing the 3G than you could ever need. You just need to search for it. Boosting this car is a huge task and no-one will hold your hand and walk you through it. Save your money and start doing your reaserch, start with the stickies in the FI section for the GT/GTS and you will find a vast majority of what you need to know. Then read the build threads of a few members to see what they used and how they pieced their setups together. You'll also find the in incredible amount of problems you can expect to run into. This is a huge undertaking and your not ready yet. Do your homework on this one.
Drewski0523 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/25/2011, 06:51 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kampfbereit

Vehicle: 2007 350Z
Tearstone has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Tearstone Send a message via AIM to Tearstone
I'll help you get started: Tearstone Performance - 2000-2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse Turbo Kit
Tearstone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/25/2011, 09:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
How-Man

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse GT-T
blacknblack3g has a few friends hereblacknblack3g has a few friends hereblacknblack3g has a few friends hereblacknblack3g has a few friends hereblacknblack3g has a few friends hereblacknblack3g has a few friends hereblacknblack3g has a few friends hereblacknblack3g has a few friends here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearstone View Post
This is the best resource for the know hows of turboing our platform. I have implemented this article on more than one occasion. Read it, re read it, and read it again. I have been researching for about 4 months now about boosting our 3g's and I think I am just now ready to start building a kit. Tearstone's article will give you a good notion of what that guys "kit" is missing. Good luck!
blacknblack3g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/25/2011, 09:35 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by finesse49ers View Post
You're not even close to ready to turbo your 3G. That's the fact, plain and simple.

"I think he said something was messed up with his car and he thought it was the turbo that was doing it and it ended up being a piston problem I think he said so he sold his 3g and still had the turbo." You don't even know what the guy said and on top of that it sounds like this guy doesn't know too much more than you. What answers are you looking for that you can't find because I haven't read a question from you yet that the answer hasn't been posted on this forum already? You need to look around here a WHOLE LOT more because you're about to waste $1000 and to be clear this is a bad investment. Keep your money and put it to better use because as I said you're not even close to ready to turbo your 3G.
Sorry, I didn't make it more clear but this isn't something I plan on doing this week or something. I have the possibility of turbo'ing my car so I was trying to get more information and do my homework before I go and spend $1000 on something I don't know about. This wasn't a situation were I heard the words "turbo kit for a 3g "and was instantly ready to cough up a grand. My question was not clear so I'll try to clear it up. I was basically asking what else would I need to get besides the tubing, intercooler, turbo manifold, BOV, and wastegate, the things that he said goes with it while I talk to him. In some time I may have a friedn of mine who is very car Savvy, way more than me and works on 2g DSM's, come with me to look at the kit. He was the person I had in mind for the installation and he knows about this matter 20x's more than I do. I am trying to get a rough estimate of all the extra things I'll need to go with it so I can get an idea of what It'll cost me, and see if it was even worth going under FI with this car. Trust me this isn't something I plan on doing ASAP, I was just trying to get my feet wet and I have been reading up a bit on the FI GT/GTS section. I appreciate your concern and advice just thought I'd clear it up.

Last edited by Goblin; 10/25/2011 at 09:40 PM.
Old 10/25/2011, 09:37 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by davila825 View Post
on a side note where is nilbog, iowa at?
Actually I'm from Marshalltown lol, Nilbog is Goblin spelled backwards, its from a movie lol.
And thanks for the good luck wishes guys. I'm going to take my time and do my research before I invest in something like this
Old 10/25/2011, 09:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT-T
Silvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be new
If you search Nibog Iowa this thread is the first hit.
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/25/2011, 09:42 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertune View Post
If you search Nibog Iowa this thread is the first hit.
Old 10/25/2011, 09:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Manual Swapped!!

Drewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Sorry, I didn't make it more clear but this isn't something I plan on doing this week or something. I have the possibility of turbo'ing my car so I was trying to get more information and do my homework before I go and spend $1000 on something I don't know about. This wasn't a situation were I heard the words "turbo kit for a 3g "and was instantly ready to cough up a grand. My question was not clear so I'll try to clear it up. I was basically asking what else would I need to get besides the tubing, intercooler, turbo manifold, BOV, and wastegate, the things that he said goes with it while I talk to him. In some time I may have a friedn of mine who is very car Savvy, way more than me and works on 2g DSM's, come with me to look at the kit. He was the person I had in mind for the installation and he knows about this matter 20x's more than I do. I am trying to get a rough estimate of all the extra things I'll need to go with it so I can get an idea of what It'll cost me, and see if it was even worth going under FI with this car. Trust me this isn't something I plan on doing ASAP, I was just trying to get my feet wet and I have been reading up a bit on the FI GT/GTS section. I appreciate your concern and advice just thought I'd clear it up.
That's the thing, if your asking what all is needed then you don't know enough. Before considering looking at buying a turbo setup, you must know every single piece involved in a turbo build, what each part does, how it works and why you need it. There is no flat cost of turboing this platform. Yes there is a cost associated with the parts, then there is tuning, repairing and maintaining costs. If you have to ask then as finesse said your not ready to even consider it. All the answers to your questions are in the FI forum, I promise. On c3g, if you read the stickies you cannot ask questions in new threads that have countless answers and discussions already. So before you get upset read the stickie labels "members of c3g, read before you post". So you can understand where we're coming from.
Old 10/25/2011, 10:10 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewski0523 View Post
That's the thing, if your asking what all is needed then you don't know enough. Before considering looking at buying a turbo setup, you must know every single piece involved in a turbo build, what each part does, how it works and why you need it. There is no flat cost of turboing this platform. Yes there is a cost associated with the parts, then there is tuning, repairing and maintaining costs. If you have to ask then as finesse said your not ready to even consider it. All the answers to your questions are in the FI forum, I promise. On c3g, if you read the stickies you cannot ask questions in new threads that have countless answers and discussions already. So before you get upset read the stickie labels "members of c3g, read before you post". So you can understand where we're coming from.
I understand where you guys are coming from and why it gets annoying. And I am trying to be active and ask questions before I'd consider buying, sorry if their was a thread like mine out there. I know the basics of how a turbo works but I won't lie I do need to catch up on reading about repairs and maintenance of a vehicle under FI and more in deph about how each part function the turbo.I was just trying to get an estimate of extra stuff I'd need that didn't come with the kit and see if it was going to cost me an arm and a leg but that is kind of hard to determine since I don't know all that comes with the kit. And I am in no way upset lol Thanks for looking out guys, and sorry if this thread is kinda pointless.

Last edited by Goblin; 10/25/2011 at 10:15 PM.
Old 10/25/2011, 10:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Manual Swapped!!

A kit is supposed to include everything you'll need to put it in and have it run. You need to know what they guy is calling a kit, and what parts it comes with. From there you can figure out what is missing that you need to get.
Old 10/25/2011, 10:25 PM   #16 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Silvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be new
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewski0523 View Post
No. You guys and all this wrist slapping take it a few steps too far. You SHOULD be asking questions if you want to turbo your car. You DON'T have to know everything about every part, afterall Drewski I'm going to bet you didn't when the idea so possessed you. If we all followed this logic 95% of the small percentage who do end up building and boosting would not have made it. I wouldn't have. I knew nothing about it but on that vacant summer day I was possessed with an idea and in 6 hours and 700$ later I had a 6g72 put on a brand new engine stand via my brand new engine hoist. When you take on a project like this you only need an understanding of your own lack of knowledge and the financial extremes you're about to partake in and the resilience to see it through.

If the OP wants to turbo his car I should hope you aren't the one to stomp his idea out because he may end up making something of himself if he gets the chance. Most people don't, but you never know. The first thread I ever made got locked by Sam but only after the usual flaming into oblivion by the usuals. Know what I did? I went out and took my motor apart and started learning on my own. The only fault of the OP is that he asked a question that answers have already been provided for.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. YOU (whoever you are), have NO RIGHT in any way shape or form to judge what's best for another. You DO NOT know their financial situation, you DO NOT know how much they want it. It is up to them to judge, and you have no place in this world depriving others of a growing experience.

Last edited by Silvertune; 10/25/2011 at 10:27 PM.
Old 10/25/2011, 10:34 PM   #17 (permalink)
Manual Swapped!!

Have no intentions of stomping his idea out. I had no idea what I was doing, and after watching people get flamed left and right for asking, I didn't bother to. I read all I could and met up with a local boosted 3G and asked the questions that I couldn't find answers to. I am not slapping his wrist intentionally. I'm trying to keep him from being flamed, maybe a little harsher than intended, but letting him know he has to know a good bit about it before asking such a general question as what do I need for a turbo build. At least on this forum. Questions are fine and necessary, but in the world of c3g they need to be specific and you need to know a vast majority of what's going on. Call it c3g politics.

By all means OP please learn everything you can and go FI. Just read a lot for your own benefit. Feel free to pm people, it will prevent the flaming
Old 10/25/2011, 10:38 PM   #18 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

The day we coin a phrase.

On a side note I'm curious as to which kit it is simply for hotside research potential, even though mines already mapped out. I need to find a set of cali spec manifolds real cheap.
Old 10/25/2011, 11:01 PM   #19 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

finesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Quote:
I understand where you guys are coming from and why it gets annoying. And I am trying to be active and ask questions before I'd consider buying, sorry if their was a thread like mine out there. I know the basics of how a turbo works but I won't lie I do need to catch up on reading about repairs and maintenance of a vehicle under FI and more in deph about how each part function the turbo.I was just trying to get an estimate of extra stuff I'd need that didn't come with the kit and see if it was going to cost me an arm and a leg but that is kind of hard to determine since I don't know all that comes with the kit. And I am in no way upset lol Thanks for looking out guys, and sorry if this thread is kinda pointless.
It's cool man, you just came across as if you were lost in the sauce in your opening post. Turboing this platform is serious business and I'd hate to see you spend money on something only to wind up spending more than you thought you would then end up disappointed and full of regret. I've spent a few dollars on this platform and turboed Mitsu's in general and have been through the lows so I know what it takes.

And to the jealous wannabe who will forever stay in my rear view mirror never to catch-up I'll tell YOU this again, learn to read before YOU even attempt to address my posts because again and as always YOU make yourself look STUPID.

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10/25/2011, 11:09 PM   #20 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

I'm a jealous wannabe..?
Old 10/29/2011, 02:33 PM   #21 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: 01 GT
Pace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by all
there's far to many blocks of text in this thread, paragraphs are key

Members Ride....Check it out
Pace187 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/29/2011, 04:03 PM   #22 (permalink)
I hate stance

Vehicle: V-ROD, R6, GST
XwP1ayawX seems to be well-liked by allXwP1ayawX seems to be well-liked by allXwP1ayawX seems to be well-liked by allXwP1ayawX seems to be well-liked by allXwP1ayawX seems to be well-liked by allXwP1ayawX seems to be well-liked by allXwP1ayawX seems to be well-liked by allXwP1ayawX seems to be well-liked by allXwP1ayawX seems to be well-liked by allXwP1ayawX seems to be well-liked by allXwP1ayawX seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to XwP1ayawX
I smell drama.
XwP1ayawX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/29/2011, 04:47 PM   #23 (permalink)
Manual Swapped!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwP1ayawX View Post
I smell drama.
Old 11/08/2011, 12:32 PM   #24 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse
EmeraldEclips : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to EmeraldEclips
Quote:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. YOU (whoever you are), have NO RIGHT in any way shape or form to judge what's best for another. You DO NOT know their financial situation, you DO NOT know how much they want it. It is up to them to judge, and you have no place in this world depriving others of a growing experience.
+1 (into infinite)
This is a well put out comment and is well said. Back on the other 3g site (eclipseforums.org), which is now shut down, I posted a pic as a 'new member' to show off my body kit, and lambo doors. Right off the bat, everyone flamed me, and the post was locked after about 75 people making fun of me, and calling me stupid for mix and matching a body kit. And most of them were flaming me for putting a body kit on it to begin with. I hate people who judge immediately, and don't take a look and say, at least, "Nice job, but I am not too particular about kits, due to the over protrusion of the front bumper".... Cursing storms and derogative statements. This is why I rarely post on the forums. It's because of assholes and upstuck stubborn pricks who think they know the best for EVERYONE. :end rant:
EmeraldEclips is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/08/2011, 12:37 PM   #25 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse
EmeraldEclips : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to EmeraldEclips
Quote:
I'm a jealous wannabe..?
Who isn't? lol. Not too mention, we all run our mouths with more horsepower than out own cars put out. Oh yea, AND, we are all ricers, right? pathetic for most to point and judge.

Not many people, far and few in between, have an ORIGINAL idea. But we also have PERSONAL taste. Just because it doesn't work for you, doesn't mean that it won't work for anyone else. Judging and flaming just proves insecurity, and lack of imagination. (there you go, I just used my psychology and sociology to judge and label... whoops)
EmeraldEclips is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/08/2011, 02:02 PM   #26 (permalink)
2010s are gay!

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT
Daniel Shawfe seems to be okayDaniel Shawfe seems to be okayDaniel Shawfe seems to be okayDaniel Shawfe seems to be okayDaniel Shawfe seems to be okayDaniel Shawfe seems to be okayDaniel Shawfe seems to be okayDaniel Shawfe seems to be okay
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldEclips View Post
Who isn't? lol. Not too mention, we all run our mouths with more horsepower than out own cars put out. Oh yea, AND, we are all ricers, right? pathetic for most to point and judge.

Not many people, far and few in between, have an ORIGINAL idea. But we also have PERSONAL taste. Just because it doesn't work for you, doesn't mean that it won't work for anyone else. Judging and flaming just proves insecurity, and lack of imagination. (there you go, I just used my psychology and sociology to judge and label... whoops)
You should make a thread in Off Topic about this.

Sabrina
Daniel Shawfe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/08/2011, 04:21 PM   #27 (permalink)
Manual Swapped!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Shawfe View Post
You should make a thread in Off Topic about this.
100%

To EmeraldEclips: Kudo's on bumping a thread that was half way decent, and turning it into an OT rant. Members were doing no more than informing someone as to why they were not ready to tackle a turbo build, and you came along and gave your useless
Old 11/08/2011, 06:10 PM   #28 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

I'm still confused. But I don't give a shit either. I'm an example for my own ends and that outstands anything any whiny bitch has to say about it.
Old 11/08/2011, 07:02 PM   #29 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Lames.

Quote:

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Performance & Tech Forums > Forced Induction & Nitrous > GT/GTS

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.