So what'd you get? - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > General Chat Forums > The Lounge
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12/25/2012, 02:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT-T
Silvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be new
So what'd you get?

It's that time of year, the great exchange of new stuff. What'd you all get?

I got:
Ironclad Tundra's
Craftsman 85 ft lb pneumatic ratchet
Milwaukee reciprocating saw
Gift cards to Chipotle and iTunes
A new head lamp
A full service appointment at Capra's Archery for my bow
Go Pro Hero III with extra mounts
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12/25/2012, 02:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Soon to be 4G64K-T!

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GS
ryandiaz440 seems to be okayryandiaz440 seems to be okayryandiaz440 seems to be okayryandiaz440 seems to be okayryandiaz440 seems to be okayryandiaz440 seems to be okayryandiaz440 seems to be okay
Cologne, a hat, a SIXX:A.M CD, an oil change kit, a walmart special armor all detailing kit, and a month of my car insurance paid off. Not a bad christmas for me.
ryandiaz440 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/25/2012, 03:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
More guns than sense

Vehicle: 2011 V-Dub GTI
kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.
Send a message via AIM to kabob Send a message via MSN to kabob
My best female friend cooked me some brisket.

I bought a bunch of stuff for myself:

-- Some firearms and firearm related things.
-- Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ in black with black iridium lenses. I'm gonna grab some polarized lenses, the regular ones don't work well to cut glare.
-- Shoes and clothes.
kabob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/25/2012, 03:55 PM   #4 (permalink)

GTSportty01 is as useful as a bag of dicks.GTSportty01 is as useful as a bag of dicks.GTSportty01 is as useful as a bag of dicks.GTSportty01 is as useful as a bag of dicks.GTSportty01 is as useful as a bag of dicks.GTSportty01 is as useful as a bag of dicks.
Thought I was only gonna get some small things but my girlfriend hooked it up with some xbox goodies and call of duty. Got a new carhart coat which is way warmer than I thought it would be and then a lot of gift cards for restaurants, movie theatres and iTunes. Oh. And some cash. Not too bad I guess.
GTSportty01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/25/2012, 04:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
How-Man

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse GT-T
blacknblack3g has a few friends hereblacknblack3g has a few friends hereblacknblack3g has a few friends hereblacknblack3g has a few friends hereblacknblack3g has a few friends hereblacknblack3g has a few friends hereblacknblack3g has a few friends hereblacknblack3g has a few friends here
-Assassins Creed III
-Some nice clothes
-ALL of my turbo essentials
Great Christmas overall, and even better because the turbo collection is done. It brings on a much needed father-son project.
blacknblack3g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/25/2012, 04:34 PM   #6 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 gs eclipse
eligs : who are you?eligs : who are you?eligs : who are you?eligs : who are you?
motor mounts
front endlinks and sway bar bushings
front control arms w/new ball joint and bushings
eligs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/25/2012, 04:43 PM   #7 (permalink)

Vehicle: LSX Swapped 95 M3
yahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by all
Stuff I bought for myself:
Nikon D3200
Morimoto Mini H1 Projectors
2 Tickets to Jeff Dunham in January for her and myself

Gf Bought:
Bunch of clothes
Columbia water tight rain jacket
yahh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/25/2012, 08:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
FIX MY REP BRAH

Tournaments Won: 1

Vehicle: gomers 50yr mom
metalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFO
Send a message via Skype™ to metalranger33
extra large black anal beed with optional kite for that outdoors experience.

watch from fossil my brother works there and they got a good discount
metalranger33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/25/2012, 08:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
G$

Vehicle: '01 Mitsubishi Galant GTZ
wetamup2k3g is God.wetamup2k3g is God.wetamup2k3g is God.wetamup2k3g is God.wetamup2k3g is God.wetamup2k3g is God.wetamup2k3g is God.wetamup2k3g is God.wetamup2k3g is God.wetamup2k3g is God.wetamup2k3g is God.
Not a damn thing. Saving for down payment on a house, I only got the kids stuff, my wife and I skipped gifts this year. Having a place of my own will be good enough. Merry Christmas to everyone, hope you all had a great day!
wetamup2k3g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/25/2012, 08:41 PM   #10 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT
lyonstl : who are you?lyonstl : who are you?lyonstl : who are you?lyonstl : who are you?lyonstl : who are you?
Gotta say my favorite thing I got was a remote control car. Those things are cool when you're 10, even cooler when your an adult. lol
lyonstl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/25/2012, 09:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
08/05/2008

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT
Bro'Man is God.Bro'Man is God.Bro'Man is God.Bro'Man is God.Bro'Man is God.Bro'Man is God.Bro'Man is God.Bro'Man is God.Bro'Man is God.Bro'Man is God.Bro'Man is God.
Send a message via AIM to Bro'Man
Camelbak backpack
Bluetooth headset
Home Karaoke kit w/ a gift receipt (aka trade in credit)
Bro'Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/25/2012, 09:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Mav
:horseride:

Vehicle: '08 G8 GT
Mav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Mav
The wife and I skipped gifts as well this year, but we did get some cash from the 'rents and a much needed weather radio!

I also just went to my bedroom and found a piece of paper under the pillow. wtf? The wife ordered me a 5.56 LaRue rifle. So then I pulled a piece of equipment I bought for her a few months back (before we decided we weren't doing gifts) that unlocks her headunit in her new durango. I'll also be installing a backup camera when I plug it all in.
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/25/2012, 10:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
Bitches...

Vehicle: 1993 Eclipse GS-T
Montysport94 seems to be okayMontysport94 seems to be okayMontysport94 seems to be okayMontysport94 seems to be okayMontysport94 seems to be okayMontysport94 seems to be okayMontysport94 seems to be okay
-A Valentine One radar detector
-Saris Sentinel 2-bike trunk mounted rack
-And best of all, a slinky!
Montysport94 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/25/2012, 11:34 PM   #14 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS
gomer3G Really needs to MTFOgomer3G Really needs to MTFOgomer3G Really needs to MTFOgomer3G Really needs to MTFOgomer3G Really needs to MTFOgomer3G Really needs to MTFOgomer3G Really needs to MTFOgomer3G Really needs to MTFOgomer3G Really needs to MTFOgomer3G Really needs to MTFOgomer3G Really needs to MTFO
Send a message via Yahoo to gomer3G
i got an 84 piece craftman medchanical tool set and forza horizon. parents are taking us shopping tomorrow. going to be getting work clothesa and school clothes. also my parents paid for all my school.
gomer3G is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/25/2012, 11:48 PM   #15 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 Eclipse GS
Menace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by all
Craftsman tools, Launchpad from novation, livestrong oakley halfjackets and spending quality time with my youngest daughter.
Menace is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/26/2012, 12:23 AM   #16 (permalink)
Detailing Pro

Vehicle: Stratus R/T
HaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Skype™ to HaZal2d0uS
I got 2 things
Blanket & Money ...
HaZal2d0uS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/26/2012, 12:46 AM   #17 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2004 WRX
Got Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by all
We mostly got gifts for our new little one (and bought him a lot of stuff, too).

But I did get some Nike jackets, gift cards/money (which I will be using to buy myself a Canon Rebel T3i this week), and my girlfriend got me tickets to go see the Houston Rockets vs Portland Trailblazers game in April (will be my first time attending a NBA game, and excited to see J. Lin and Harden play).
Got Rice Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/26/2012, 01:23 AM   #18 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 Mitsubishi eclipse gt
Jigsaw : who are you?Jigsaw : who are you?Jigsaw : who are you?Jigsaw : who are you?Jigsaw : who are you?
Send a message via MSN to Jigsaw
Iphone 5, bulova watch, cologne, psvita games and sunglasses

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
Jigsaw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/26/2012, 11:46 AM   #19 (permalink)
Skee Ball Champion

Vehicle: 2007 Volvo S40 T5
tzvier should be considered a regulartzvier should be considered a regulartzvier should be considered a regulartzvier should be considered a regulartzvier should be considered a regulartzvier should be considered a regulartzvier should be considered a regulartzvier should be considered a regulartzvier should be considered a regulartzvier should be considered a regulartzvier should be considered a regular
New shaver, miter saw, and a badass RC copter.
tzvier is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/26/2012, 11:54 AM   #20 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8L, 07 Jeep GC
Drunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Drunkoffjuic
Beer home-brew kit
Book about home brewing
Clothes (tshirts/underware/socks)
Money/Gift-cards
Walking Dead action figures (AWESOME)
Coach Wallet
Range ammo

I also came home to a $176.34 charge on my paypal account from someone using my paypal debit card on target.com
Drunkoffjuic is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/26/2012, 12:01 PM   #21 (permalink)
"I dunno" guy

Vehicle: 2009 BMW 328i Coupe
scoliosis seems to be well-liked by allscoliosis seems to be well-liked by allscoliosis seems to be well-liked by allscoliosis seems to be well-liked by allscoliosis seems to be well-liked by allscoliosis seems to be well-liked by allscoliosis seems to be well-liked by allscoliosis seems to be well-liked by allscoliosis seems to be well-liked by allscoliosis seems to be well-liked by allscoliosis seems to be well-liked by all
A Vitamix 300 Series Pro blender. Yes, a blender
Half a Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS Mark II. Half coz that's how much the gift cards to B&H came up to.
Amazon gift card
Hour long Shiatsu massage (no happy ending )
scoliosis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/27/2012, 01:24 PM   #22 (permalink)
Wut Wut In Da Butt

Vehicle: 2001 Silver GS
FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.
Send a message via AIM to FLiPMaRC Send a message via Yahoo to FLiPMaRC
Some cash.
Dexter Season 1 Blueray
Some clothes.
FLiPMaRC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/27/2012, 01:28 PM   #23 (permalink)
Popcorn and Coconut!

Vehicle: Mustang
OkeDoke23 : who are you?OkeDoke23 : who are you?OkeDoke23 : who are you?OkeDoke23 : who are you?OkeDoke23 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to OkeDoke23
Two new wool coats (one black and one pink)
Juicy Couture perfume
Candy (yum!)
Gift cards for DD and B Dubs
Gloves, Scarfs, and hats
Cash
Leggins
and a promise ring from the boyfriend
OkeDoke23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/28/2012, 10:42 AM   #24 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 Renegade Liberty
TheKram7 is well-liked by manyTheKram7 is well-liked by manyTheKram7 is well-liked by manyTheKram7 is well-liked by manyTheKram7 is well-liked by manyTheKram7 is well-liked by manyTheKram7 is well-liked by manyTheKram7 is well-liked by manyTheKram7 is well-liked by manyTheKram7 is well-liked by manyTheKram7 is well-liked by many
Tons of Gift Cards
8.9" Kindle Fire HD from the girlfriend.
Clothes
Bunch of misc stuff

Oh, and favorite item (not including the Kindle) is my new popcorn popper.
TheKram7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/28/2012, 12:23 PM   #25 (permalink)
Chalk City Bitch

Vehicle: '11 Hyundai Sonata SE
Shelly is one of the reasons this club existsShelly is one of the reasons this club existsShelly is one of the reasons this club existsShelly is one of the reasons this club existsShelly is one of the reasons this club existsShelly is one of the reasons this club existsShelly is one of the reasons this club existsShelly is one of the reasons this club existsShelly is one of the reasons this club existsShelly is one of the reasons this club existsShelly is one of the reasons this club exists
Moto jacket, VS Hoodie and knee socks, perfume, Kate Spade purse, gift cards for make up... holy shit. This is like my girliest Christmas ever.
Shelly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/28/2012, 02:07 PM   #26 (permalink)
Tim
Symetrical AWD

Vehicle: 2014 Subaru Forester
Tim seems to be well-liked by allTim seems to be well-liked by allTim seems to be well-liked by allTim seems to be well-liked by allTim seems to be well-liked by allTim seems to be well-liked by allTim seems to be well-liked by allTim seems to be well-liked by allTim seems to be well-liked by allTim seems to be well-liked by allTim seems to be well-liked by all
Citizen Eco-Drive leather band watch
Apple TV
Halo 4
Black Ops 2
Cole Haan Leather Messenger Bag
Cole Haan Boots
Clothes
Tools
5.1 Dolby Headset for the Xbox
VAIO S-Series laptop I bought for myself
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/28/2012, 08:48 PM   #27 (permalink)
More guns than sense

kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav View Post
The wife and I skipped gifts as well this year, but we did get some cash from the 'rents and a much needed weather radio!

I also just went to my bedroom and found a piece of paper under the pillow. wtf? The wife ordered me a 5.56 LaRue rifle. So then I pulled a piece of equipment I bought for her a few months back (before we decided we weren't doing gifts) that unlocks her headunit in her new durango. I'll also be installing a backup camera when I plug it all in.
You motherfucker! PredatAR or an OBR? Either way, so jelly I knew I should have bought while I could. My FFL had a LaRue PredatAR with some goodies for $1450 right there and in stock and I passed 'cause I wasn't into AR's at the time
Old 12/29/2012, 10:13 AM   #28 (permalink)
Mav
:horseride:

Vehicle: '08 G8 GT
Mav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Mav
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabob View Post
You motherfucker! PredatAR or an OBR? Either way, so jelly I knew I should have bought while I could. My FFL had a LaRue PredatAR with some goodies for $1450 right there and in stock and I passed 'cause I wasn't into AR's at the time
OBR. I've always heard they send tons of goodies with the purchase so I'm looking forward to that as well. They don't even want to estimate a delivery date at this point though.

Dude, if you ever see another one (that you don't purchase) give me a call ASAP. They are non-existent in this shithole.
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/29/2012, 05:57 PM   #29 (permalink)

03 v6 : who are you?
ratchet set
drill bits
Cenex gift cards
money
Ski-doo jacket

Time to spend with family..hope you all had a good one
03 v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/30/2012, 12:50 AM   #30 (permalink)
More guns than sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav View Post
OBR. I've always heard they send tons of goodies with the purchase so I'm looking forward to that as well. They don't even want to estimate a delivery date at this point though.

Dude, if you ever see another one (that you don't purchase) give me a call ASAP. They are non-existent in this shithole.
He's still got it but he decided not to sell it awhile back
Old 12/30/2012, 07:40 AM   #31 (permalink)
concha de tu madre!!

Vehicle: Eclipse
fanaticny seems to be okayfanaticny seems to be okayfanaticny seems to be okayfanaticny seems to be okayfanaticny seems to be okayfanaticny seems to be okayfanaticny seems to be okay
From brother:
2 hollister shirts that i hate

from sister 1:
The big bang theory on Bluray season 1,2,4 and a Tommy H. shirt

from sister 2:
American Rag sweater + Belt(much needed)

from mom:
bed sheets lol

from father:
$100

from a female friend:
Another Hollister shirt that i hate

from a male friend:
A bottle of Peruvian wine

Bought myself:
Vox Night Train NT50 amp + Vox Cab(got the cab, amp is backordered)
fanaticny is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/30/2012, 09:34 PM   #32 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse GS
Zachman3340 seems to be okayZachman3340 seems to be okayZachman3340 seems to be okayZachman3340 seems to be okayZachman3340 seems to be okayZachman3340 seems to be okay
Bought myself:

K&N Short Ram Intake
Sonar Halo Headlights
New Reverse and Turn lights
Magnaflow Muffler

Girlfriend bought me:

Cologne
New Jacket

Parents:

Chocolate, lots of it. But guess what my New Years Resolution is? Fml.

Hah.
Zachman3340 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/30/2012, 10:11 PM   #33 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Vehicle: Y2K GT-P
ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Bought myself
- Harley Davidson 3-1 Jacket (the GF paid it off for me)

From GF
- Bluetooth headset

Parents
- Money

Wasn't a real big Christmas, but it is ok, because Tamera and I are saving money for our trip to FL in March...... Bike Week!
ICEMAN99TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/31/2012, 01:29 AM   #34 (permalink)
Giggity

Vehicle: 01 EclipseGS 02 Lancer ES
RicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by all
Skyrim, since my copy broke.
Tons of work out clothes for my BLET PT days
$150 gift card to the shooting range.
A Cross Necklace
Cologne
Couple Button up Shirts
My local police department is sponsoring me for my BLET so my Tuition is paid for but not my uniform and books, as a gift my grandparents are paying for it.
Handgun(haven't picked it out yet)
Gift Card to Footlocker, Chillis, Outback and Rue 21

Seems about it.
RicoSmooth is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > General Chat Forums > The Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.