Federal Telecommunications Act 1996 Discount to Federal Employees Past and Present - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > General Chat Forums > The Lounge
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 08/24/2005, 04:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
One Sic Mic

Vehicle: F-150 Supercrew 4x4
ShaneM seems to be well-liked by allShaneM seems to be well-liked by allShaneM seems to be well-liked by allShaneM seems to be well-liked by allShaneM seems to be well-liked by allShaneM seems to be well-liked by allShaneM seems to be well-liked by allShaneM seems to be well-liked by allShaneM seems to be well-liked by allShaneM seems to be well-liked by allShaneM seems to be well-liked by all
Federal Telecommunications Act 1996 Discount to Federal Employees Past and Present

I searched and didn't see this posted anywhere and thought there may be some others on here that may benefit from this. This is not Spam and is absolutely legit.

This is a copy of the e-mail sent from my squadron. I'm currently on the phone w/ Cingular and they are in the process of reducing my bill.

LtCol Sitton,
Would you please send this out to TACC all. It looks like all Federal Employees are able to get a discount on their personal cell phones by calling their carrier and mentioning the "Federal Telecommunications Act 1996 Discount to Federal Employees Past and Present." Cingular just gave me a 19% discount from this point forward. It was simple. The number to call if your carrier is Cingular is 1-800-319-6393

V/r

Capt Thoms

Yeah, I got this a while back but didn’t have time to get it. Just did and I’m supposed to see a 19% discount on my services within the next 2 billing cycles. All they need is your orderly room’s # and supervisor’s name and # to verify employment…Jack

IT’S ON!!!!! AND IT WORKS

I GOT CINGULAR!!! AND IT WORKS…..

I GOT 19% OFF MY PLAN

I GOT 40% OFF MY PHONES

I GOT 10% OFF ACCESSORIES

REFER TO THE PHONE NUMBERS BELOW…..

Mention the Act: Federal Telecommunications Act 1996 Discount to Federal Employees Past and Present

Let them know you are a federal or military member

They will ask for a point of contact to identify you are in the government (orderly room or MPF phone number)

Ask for your supervisor name and phone number…

That’s it!!
ShaneM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08/24/2005, 04:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
One Sic Mic

Vehicle: F-150 Supercrew 4x4
ShaneM seems to be well-liked by allShaneM seems to be well-liked by allShaneM seems to be well-liked by allShaneM seems to be well-liked by allShaneM seems to be well-liked by allShaneM seems to be well-liked by allShaneM seems to be well-liked by allShaneM seems to be well-liked by allShaneM seems to be well-liked by allShaneM seems to be well-liked by allShaneM seems to be well-liked by all
Just an update....I'm off the phone w/ Cingular and I got the same 19%, 40%, and 10% discounts mentioned earlier. It's legit
ShaneM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/26/2005, 03:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
New daddy

Vehicle: 2000 Northstar White GT
MattS00 has a few friends hereMattS00 has a few friends hereMattS00 has a few friends hereMattS00 has a few friends hereMattS00 has a few friends hereMattS00 has a few friends hereMattS00 has a few friends hereMattS00 has a few friends hereMattS00 has a few friends here
I will have to let my friends that have been in the service know about this. Does it really work?
MattS00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/26/2005, 08:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
TE
Fear my erep power

Vehicle: 00 GT/2013 Genesis
TE is clearly one sexy bitch.TE is clearly one sexy bitch.TE is clearly one sexy bitch.TE is clearly one sexy bitch.TE is clearly one sexy bitch.TE is clearly one sexy bitch.TE is clearly one sexy bitch.TE is clearly one sexy bitch.TE is clearly one sexy bitch.TE is clearly one sexy bitch.TE is clearly one sexy bitch.
Send a message via AIM to TE
Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteclipse00
Does it really work?
TE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/26/2005, 08:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
Boosted

Donkey Kong Champion! Midi Golf Champion!
Vehicle: 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse
TheFranchise seems to be well-liked by allTheFranchise seems to be well-liked by allTheFranchise seems to be well-liked by allTheFranchise seems to be well-liked by allTheFranchise seems to be well-liked by allTheFranchise seems to be well-liked by allTheFranchise seems to be well-liked by allTheFranchise seems to be well-liked by allTheFranchise seems to be well-liked by allTheFranchise seems to be well-liked by allTheFranchise seems to be well-liked by all
it works
TheFranchise is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/26/2005, 09:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
TOTAL ECLIPSE

Vehicle: 01 GT SPORTY
910xtremesgt : who are you?
Send a message via Yahoo to 910xtremesgt
same for spirnt i just called them a few weeks back, except only a 15 percent discount, but hey thats $ back in mt pocket.
910xtremesgt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/26/2005, 12:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
tonight...you

Vehicle: 2003 350z Track
bitWISE seems to be okaybitWISE seems to be okaybitWISE seems to be okaybitWISE seems to be okaybitWISE seems to be okaybitWISE seems to be okaybitWISE seems to be okay
Thanks I'll tell my friends.
bitWISE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > General Chat Forums > The Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.