Lubbock 3G Photoshoot - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Meet Photos

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05/14/2008, 04:49 PM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 GT
CrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by many
Lubbock 3G Photoshoot

The owner of the black 3G goes by "SabreTLF" here on the forums.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CrimsonGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05/14/2008, 04:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
The GLR 4x4

Vehicle: 08 Cobalt SS Turbo
3gEclipseRS seems to be okay3gEclipseRS seems to be okay3gEclipseRS seems to be okay3gEclipseRS seems to be okay3gEclipseRS seems to be okay3gEclipseRS seems to be okay3gEclipseRS seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to 3gEclipseRS
Excellent photos. Cars look really clean too, good job.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
3gEclipseRS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/14/2008, 05:01 PM   #3 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GT
HomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to HomieG
Photos look great, as well as the cars!! Nice work to both of you.
HomieG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05/14/2008, 06:17 PM   #4 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 GS-T, 01 RS-T, 00 GS
ace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends here
Send a message via AIM to ace79603 Send a message via MSN to ace79603 Send a message via Yahoo to ace79603
I love the tires the black one has. I think they are Dunlop FM901s

My Turbo Progress Thread

ace79603 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/14/2008, 09:03 PM   #5 (permalink)

CrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by many
Thanks for the comments!

Old 05/14/2008, 09:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
white35

Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Maxima
red_3G_racer : who are you?red_3G_racer : who are you?red_3G_racer : who are you?red_3G_racer : who are you?
The tires on the black car are BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW. Those tires stuck to the payment, but never would get them again.
red_3G_racer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/14/2008, 10:07 PM   #7 (permalink)

SabreTLF : who are you?
They are The T/A KDW tires that 'red 3g racer' stated. I really like them, the rubber doesn't harden as they wear over time like my AVS ES100s did prior. They stand up well in the wet and are great in the dry. They seem to be fairly progressive and predictable at the limits as well. The set you see in the pictures is the second, however the next set will be something different as overall tire technology has grown past what these were when they first came out I think. Still a great tire though in my opinion.

Thanks for the comments as well.
SabreTLF is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/14/2008, 10:10 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreTLF View Post
They are The T/A KDW tires that 'red 3g racer' stated. I really like them, the rubber doesn't harden as they wear over time like my AVS ES100s did prior. They stand up well in the wet and are great in the dry. They seem to be fairly progressive and predictable at the limits as well.
They stuck better than my car's tires when we were driving back through the canyon. lol

Old 05/14/2008, 10:15 PM   #9 (permalink)

Next time we have to get Bizflawless to come out with us.

Old 05/14/2008, 10:19 PM   #10 (permalink)

SabreTLF : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonGT View Post
Next time we have to get Bizflawless to come out with us.
Even if its that truck he brought out last time because I don't think he'll ever want to bring the car.
SabreTLF is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/14/2008, 10:23 PM   #11 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Eclipse GT 98 explorer
WesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regular
Awsome pics man
WesGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/14/2008, 10:25 PM   #12 (permalink)

Vehicle: 6g74 3.5L 02gt
02gt has a few friends here02gt has a few friends here02gt has a few friends here02gt has a few friends here02gt has a few friends here02gt has a few friends here02gt has a few friends here02gt has a few friends here
Send a message via AIM to 02gt
nice pictures. both cars are really clean
02gt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/14/2008, 10:25 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreTLF View Post
Even if its that truck he brought out last time because I don't think he'll ever want to bring the car.
You think I should post that picture that I took with his truck?

Old 05/15/2008, 01:31 AM   #14 (permalink)
white35

Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Maxima
red_3G_racer : who are you?red_3G_racer : who are you?red_3G_racer : who are you?red_3G_racer : who are you?
Yea I agree about the tires. I loved them just didnt last long. Nice cars though. Very clean and kept well!!
red_3G_racer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/15/2008, 10:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sittin on Twangs

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT
bizflawless seems to be okaybizflawless seems to be okaybizflawless seems to be okaybizflawless seems to be okaybizflawless seems to be okaybizflawless seems to be okay

I need to get that wheel replaced already, Ive just been lazy. Oh, yea btw nice pics
bizflawless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/15/2008, 10:44 PM   #16 (permalink)
Medic

Vehicle: 00Eclipse&07Escape
BlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wide
Send a message via AIM to BlackWidow
Nice!
BlackWidow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/15/2008, 11:01 PM   #17 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 sherwood green GS
GSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends here
Very, very clean cars. Awesome photography too.

When will you be in Abilene next? I'll be back up there this weekend again.
GSKNIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/15/2008, 11:14 PM   #18 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 GS-T, 01 RS-T, 00 GS
ace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends here
Send a message via AIM to ace79603 Send a message via MSN to ace79603 Send a message via Yahoo to ace79603
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSKNIGHT View Post
Very, very clean cars. Awesome photography too.

When will you be in Abilene next? I'll be back up there this weekend again.
Yeah I let him know he said he was going to be there

My Turbo Progress Thread

ace79603 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/15/2008, 11:16 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace79603 View Post
Yeah I let him know he said he was going to be there
Dang, I just PM'd him too saying the exact same thing you said....

BTW, thanks for the comments!

Old 05/15/2008, 11:31 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizflawless View Post

I need to get that wheel replaced already, Ive just been lazy. Oh, yea btw nice pics
Yeah, you should quickly replace that wheel. Would be cool to have the 3 3G's (and possibly more) next time we meet.

Old 05/16/2008, 12:19 AM   #21 (permalink)
NorCal3G

Vehicle: 2004 Eclipse GTS
AzN-SoLjA seems to be okayAzN-SoLjA seems to be okayAzN-SoLjA seems to be okayAzN-SoLjA seems to be okayAzN-SoLjA seems to be okayAzN-SoLjA seems to be okayAzN-SoLjA seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to AzN-SoLjA Send a message via MSN to AzN-SoLjA Send a message via Yahoo to AzN-SoLjA
Awesome Pics!

AzN-SoLjA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/16/2008, 12:27 AM   #22 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2010 Lancer ES
Inferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wide

|
|
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/16/2008, 10:54 AM   #23 (permalink)

Thanks for commenting!

Old 05/16/2008, 05:13 PM   #24 (permalink)
Hola

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GT
Blade970 has a few friends hereBlade970 has a few friends hereBlade970 has a few friends hereBlade970 has a few friends hereBlade970 has a few friends hereBlade970 has a few friends hereBlade970 has a few friends hereBlade970 has a few friends hereBlade970 has a few friends hereBlade970 has a few friends here
Pics look great man. Almost makes me want to keep the red on my car
Blade970 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/16/2008, 11:26 PM   #25 (permalink)
e-thug hating.

Katsuramoneh has a few friends hereKatsuramoneh has a few friends hereKatsuramoneh has a few friends hereKatsuramoneh has a few friends hereKatsuramoneh has a few friends hereKatsuramoneh has a few friends hereKatsuramoneh has a few friends hereKatsuramoneh has a few friends hereKatsuramoneh has a few friends hereKatsuramoneh has a few friends here
great job on the photoshop! you can definitely play with layers.. i like your work - really well done!
Old 05/16/2008, 11:29 PM   #26 (permalink)
01PATREDGT

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT
01PATREDGT : who are you?01PATREDGT : who are you?01PATREDGT : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to 01PATREDGT
wow. nice photos. love em both!!
01PATREDGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/17/2008, 09:04 AM   #27 (permalink)

Vehicle: 00' GT 5 spd
stilwrks has a few friends herestilwrks has a few friends herestilwrks has a few friends herestilwrks has a few friends herestilwrks has a few friends herestilwrks has a few friends herestilwrks has a few friends herestilwrks has a few friends herestilwrks has a few friends here
Great artsy pics!

"I'LL ALWAYS HAVE TIME FOR YOUR REFERRALS"

2000 Mitsi. Eclipse GT 5 spd. # 310 TTD
stilwrks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/17/2008, 02:19 PM   #28 (permalink)

Vehicle: 3G Eclipse GS
Xima has a few friends hereXima has a few friends hereXima has a few friends hereXima has a few friends hereXima has a few friends hereXima has a few friends hereXima has a few friends hereXima has a few friends hereXima has a few friends hereXima has a few friends here
very very nice shots!
Xima is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/18/2008, 12:50 AM   #29 (permalink)
ípura vida!

penumbra GTS seems to be okaypenumbra GTS seems to be okaypenumbra GTS seems to be okaypenumbra GTS seems to be okaypenumbra GTS seems to be okaypenumbra GTS seems to be okaypenumbra GTS seems to be okay
great shots!!
penumbra GTS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/18/2008, 02:52 PM   #30 (permalink)

Thanks for the comments, guys!

Old 05/27/2008, 06:46 AM   #31 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Vehicle: '01 GT PP / '13 X MR PP
Special_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Special_K
Very cool pics!
Tuned by LogicGate, Sponsored by Tearstone
Special_K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/27/2008, 07:26 AM   #32 (permalink)
steelz carz

Vehicle: guess.
GTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regular
Send a message via AIM to GTclipse01
awesome pics, love the time-lapse style photos

and as mentioned many times before, your car is ridiculously clean.
GTclipse01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/27/2008, 02:03 PM   #33 (permalink)
Wut Wut In Da Butt

Vehicle: 2001 Silver GS
FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.
Send a message via AIM to FLiPMaRC Send a message via Yahoo to FLiPMaRC
FLiPMaRC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/30/2008, 03:37 PM   #34 (permalink)

Thank you again, guys!

Old 05/30/2008, 04:15 PM   #35 (permalink)

AZSR : who are you?AZSR : who are you?AZSR : who are you?AZSR : who are you?
Send a message via Yahoo to AZSR
nice pics loose the mud flaps
AZSR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Meet Photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Date of Birth
Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.
Month Day Year

Privacy

Log-in

Random Question