CrimsonGT, 05eclipse05, and Bronx11 Abilene Shoot/pic story 8/22 *56K STFU and DIAF* - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Meet Photos

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 08/23/2009, 06:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
CrimsonGT, 05eclipse05, and Bronx11 Abilene Shoot/pic story 8/22 *56K STFU and DIAF*

56K DIAF!!!!!!

Note before you look at pictures!!!
What you see first is my short pic story. It includes my trip to Abilene, funny moments during the meet, and a couple shots of my trip back home to Dallas. FEATURED PICTURES NOW ON POST 2 AND 3!

I will hold a post or two for the "featured pics"

Where? Abilene, Tx
When? 8/22/09
Who? CrimsonGT (James), Bronx11 (Cesar), and 05eclipse05 (Chad)
Why? Because we're freaking awesome.
Notes from meet: Over-all, it was tons of fun, filled with many good laughs, along with a few epic fails. Glad i got to meet James and Cesar Salad . Oh! Along with John (James brother.) Next time yall are coming to Dallas! One last thing. ShadK and PrinceShinsui are for not going.

With no further delay, here is the short pic story of the meet. From my perspective.

James and I were talking all week of when we should meet up. Our set time was around 9am. It was a 2.5 hour drive for me, so i planned on leaving at 6:30. Well, i got up and started packing some of the cold items we were going to need for our BBQ.
Some say i handle my meat well in the early morning!

Got everything packed, look at my tank, and was sitting right above the "E". Time for fuel.

Well... while i was getting fuel, a powderpuff blue Prius pulls up to me with two older guys in it. Nicely dressed. They complimented me on the 3g, and how it looked nice. I said thanks!

Well, they asked if i could do them a favor. They just complimented me, so i really couldnt say NO... I asked what it was. They gave me this book and said "did you know we're running out of water?" I said, "huh?" They followed by asking me to read it, and show some friends. Like i said, they were very nice, so i couldn't just say "no, GTFO of here!" So i said sure, ill skim through it.

Well... I looked at the book's cover while they drove off. Gave it a full 3 seconds of my concentration and came up with conclusion of what to do.

Thanks to the tree huggers, i was now late. So i hit the road with the sun to my back!

About 7 minutes passed, and i was feeling a bit drowzy. So i busted out a lil bit of 23!

With my new-found energy, i began to get a bit excited about the meet, and got a little bit of trigger happy with my camera.

7:19am Eclipse shadow

I let Crimson know, the weather didn't look to hot for us in the near future...

As the hours past, i was beginning to worry that the rain will screw up our whole day .

At least there's a rainbow...

Despite my drowning mood, i sought great ammusment in other's epic fails. (which you will see many more fails soon)

Well, 9:30 rolled around, along with the circulation to my gluteus maximus. I pulled into the parking lot i was suppose to meet Crimson at.

Shortly after, this red lil rose pulled up.

We both got out of the car and did the normal car nerd talking thing we all do. "blah blah blah, how did ya do that? Blah blah blah, that looks really nice! Black blah blah, how much was that? Blah blah blah, red cars are slower than silver." So on...

Next, we went to Crimson's house to wait for Bronx11 to get into town.

Nerdy car talk continues...

While at Crimson's pad, his brother james pulls up, and we greet one another. Shortly after, Bronx arives into town. So we then decide who we should ride with to go meet him.

WARNING - The following car is not for the weak hearted. If you are on some medication, i reccommend you skip the next few pictures.

After weighing our options, and trying to figure out which car would be best for 3 people... we decided....

on.........

THE........

RABBIT!!!!! (John's car)

I hear-by dug thee - fluffy tail

It's actualy a nice car, and it's a lil quick. But we still had to give me hell about it being a rabbit... a VW rabbit!

So, we met up with bronx at ratail store, and headed back to Crimson's pad. (Many rabbit jokes were told over this time period; along with many more in the near future.)

OK! We were suppose to have 5 people, but 2 backed out. So.. everyone is here! But the weather still sucks.

3 nice asses

This is for those special board friends

After looking at the forcast, it was suppose to clear up around noon. So we decided to head inside and wait it out.

Bronx has some of the best expressions

Club3g

As time past, we were all beginning to feel a lil hungry. Time for me to bust out my MEAT!

Since Crimson doesnt know which way to hold a fork, and im not sure what bronx has smoked in the last 12 hours, i decided to prep the beef for some good 'ole fashion BBQ burgers!

!

As hunger went up, our IQ levels went down. Next thing you know, we forgot how to sit in a chair correctly!

While i was preping my 2LBs of meat, , Crimson found my camera... and he did what he does best.

These are the toy car's we brought over to help decide how we are taking picture later. (Told you we're car/photo nerds) Each car's color was almost identical to our own. Worked out perfectly!

Crimson Custom Painted silver Evo, y0!

Teh Blue evo! (Bronx's 3g example)

As the spices started to fill the room, Bronx got too excited! Couldnt keep that guy down! lol.

To help calm his belly down, he remembered he has a herseys bar in the car!!!

Which was.....

In the sun...................

Nothing a few quick minutes in the freezer wouldnt fix!

Burgers are done!

Time to get the hotdogs ready!

Well, the meat is ready for the grill. Lets throw on the official grillin Flippy Floppys! With socks!

Let's throw on a lil bit of this.

Clean the grill on up nicely now!

Our bellys began to talk as we hear that sweet sound of hissing.

TO MUCH POWA!!!!!!!!

Kiss the cook, baby.

Yes, i know...EPIC FAIL I forgot to turn them.

When we got the Burgers off the grill, bronx decided he wanted his buns toast. So he went to go toss them on the grill really fast.

now i told him to just do it for a couple of seconds... but...

FAIL

While the 4 of us were eating our burgers, there was an knock on the front door. It was like a lil 10 year old black kid that was selling peporoni's or something. We kept telling him we didn't have money. He then TOLD one of us to lend him money so he could sell John some stuff. We yelled we had nothing but food. So we gave him a burnt hotdog, and sent him on his way!

We watched him as he crossed to the other side of the street, trying to sell some to the neighbors. After a rejection from them, he came right back over to Crimson's house again. This time i answered and said yes? He then said.. "I will take another hotdog now." Like he ordered me to get him one or something... Well.. we had one left, and none of us were going to eat it, so why not. We gave him the last one. We also made him pose for a shot to prove this story was true!

What a ghetto lil smurf.

With full stomachs, we now had enough energy to wash our cars! The weather began to clear up as well! Lets get those hoses sarted!

We had some Techno Music blasting during our wash. Bronx was doing his Techno Drying Dance.

Before Crimson drys his car, he likes to fully imagine it dry. Here he is in full Buda Mode!

Moar drying PiCs!

Clean her ass well Crim

Bronx, ya missed a spot!

Some clean 3g's

The brothers

Like my hood bud?

Hi Bronx!

When ther cars were all nice and clean, we then thuroughly inspected each others car, trying to find flaws. We found a few... and they were epic.

Butterfly fail!

Hide from camera FAIL

Slight powdercoat fail

And guys.... GUESS WHAT!!!!!!

I found a Scratch On CrimsonGT's Car! OMG!!!!

After all the good laughs, Crimson pointed out my lil 4G64 needed MO POWA!

Best way for to add MO POWA?

STICKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C3G FTW baby!

Anyways, we're finally ready set off and take some pics!

Too bad you guys wont see them for another few days .

In the mean time... here are some of my crappy little shots i took. THESE ARE BY NO MEAN AS GOOD AS CRIMSONS WILL TURN OUT. His will look 10000000000000000000000000 times better.

Out of the driveway.

Too bad those 4X4's cant corner jk guys!

After a few hours of shooting, we became tiresome. So we went back to Crimson's to cool off. Many, Many, MANY more rabbit jokes were told!

Nemo?

Tired..

Crimson brought down a photo album from when he first had his car. So i took pics of pics. Here they are! The *original COTM holder.

After a half hour or so, we headed back out for more pictures, which again, you'll see later.

We then decided to call it a day, and we all set sail to go back home. Bronx went back toward lubbock, I went back to dallas, and Crimson went home.

Before i left, i gased up again. (yes i only use shell)

Hit the highway.

And watch the sun set behind me as I fight to stay awake, and hope to God that my ice cooler in the back seat wasn't leaking. (which it did.. )

Here's me, one last time. Calling this meet/bbq/photo-shoot a good time well spent on a saturday. Hoping to do it again in the near future!

fEATURED PICS ADDED ON POST 2 & 3! [/CENTER]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Chad; 08/25/2009 at 01:19 AM.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08/23/2009, 06:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Featured pictures!!!

All pictures have been taken/edit by CrimsonGT.
He deserves all the kudos for these. Cesar and myself did come up with a couple of the angles tho .

One of the Best rolling solo shots from that day!

Bronx and Myself

Our demo cars made the magic happen!

Another rolling shot

We climbed up on top of an old Fire Escape Route for this picture!

Crimson liked my car i think

One last ally shot, I'll stop hogging the camera now

Bronx's nice layout.

I came up with this one.

3, clean 3G's

At the Country Club.

I love Bronx's color!

Power out of that corner!

John (the co-driver) while Crimson was taking pictures!

KYB AGX + Teins = This

Very nice rolling shot of Bronx

Bank shots

Nicely done tails

The reflection is BA.

Bronx's multi-pose

Mine

Last but not least, the crew of the day

Be sure you give Crimson a good thumps up on this. He put hard work into all these pictures!

Last edited by Chad; 08/25/2009 at 01:16 AM.
Old 08/23/2009, 06:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Bloopers/Out-takes!

I'm good at getting in the way at JUST the right time

Wait... How do ya work this damn thing?

I tried to jump into the pic at just the right time... but. FAIL

HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!

THAT IS ALL. NOW COMMENT

Last edited by Chad; 08/25/2009 at 01:16 AM.

Old 08/23/2009, 07:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Vehicle: 2009 370z
EZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to EZT
I love your narration. Good pictures. It looked like you all had a good time as well.

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted"
EZT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/23/2009, 07:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
3 Diamonds!

Vehicle: 03 Mitsu Eclipse GTS
eclipsekid03 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to eclipsekid03 Send a message via Yahoo to eclipsekid03
nice pics man! nice 3g's as well!
Old 08/23/2009, 07:43 PM   #6 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 eclipes gts
travion : who are you?travion : who are you?travion : who are you?travion : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by EZT View Post
I love your narration. Good pictures. It looked like you all had a good time as well.
travion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/23/2009, 07:45 PM   #7 (permalink)

Vehicle: 6g74 3.5L 02gt
02gt has a few friends here02gt has a few friends here02gt has a few friends here02gt has a few friends here02gt has a few friends here02gt has a few friends here02gt has a few friends here02gt has a few friends here
Send a message via AIM to 02gt
Looks like you guys had a blast. I can't wait to see the other pictures.
02gt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/23/2009, 09:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
edd

Vehicle: '00 Eclipse GT
edd : who are you?edd : who are you?
Send a message via MSN to edd
hahaha, looks like tons of fun, i loled at the rabbit -.-

when do we get to see those pictures!?

Quote:
Mike Rule;
"In a scene where our cars are looked down upon as performers,
we have defintely opened up eyes and turned heads"

edd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/23/2009, 09:44 PM   #9 (permalink)

Steveodotcom1 : who are you?Steveodotcom1 : who are you?
Cool picture story. Made me a few times.
Steveodotcom1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/23/2009, 09:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

You'll see the pics soon enough. Mid-weekish. There is a teaser in my members ride section

Old 08/23/2009, 09:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
n00b hater

Vehicle: 2003 GTS/2008 Lancer GTS
Black Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be new
Send a message via AIM to Black Menace
You crack my ass up Chad. Great pic story and can't wait to see the pics.

Black Menace is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/23/2009, 10:24 PM   #12 (permalink)

Vehicle: '04 GT
Bronx11 : who are you?Bronx11 : who are you?Bronx11 : who are you?
Oh my 05, that story was funny. Rabbit! To much grill powaaa! Burnt bun fail! Imagining the car dry! Butterfly fail! That cracked me up so much.

I gotta do another meet someday. That was a lot of fun. Next time I'll bring like 50 energy drinks to not get so sleepy headed. And my own camera!

Crim! Hurry up yo! Need epic pictorz! Nao!

Man, I gotta change my heads and turns so bad and get those windows tinted! Need to rawk da road!
Bronx11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/24/2009, 08:28 AM   #13 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: 01 GT
Pace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by all
well that made my morning a little brighter. Awesome job on that, looks like it was a great time. Now if only all the NE members werent .org worthless shitboxes id be able to have a day like this as well

Pace187 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/24/2009, 09:32 AM   #14 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: '03 6G75T, '98GSX, EVO IX
finesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Yahoo to finesse49ers
Very nicely done. Looks like you all had a very good time. All the 3G's look good also.

This is what I'm about:

Quote:
Whens the car going to be finished with the turbo and everything on it

Quote:
Kevin: It'll be done when I'm done with it... ;)
finesse49ers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/24/2009, 12:03 PM   #15 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 GT
CrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by many
It was nice meeting you in person, Chad. It was pretty fun overall.

The pictures turned out great! Especially the ones that I'm editing right now!!!! It will take some time, there's over 300 pictures to go through, so give me a day or two.

CrimsonGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/24/2009, 12:48 PM   #16 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Glad ya had a good laugh or two James .

Old 08/24/2009, 02:38 PM   #17 (permalink)
FeelsGoodToBeGangsta

Vehicle: 2001 GTP
Gangsta_Man has a few friends hereGangsta_Man has a few friends hereGangsta_Man has a few friends hereGangsta_Man has a few friends hereGangsta_Man has a few friends hereGangsta_Man has a few friends hereGangsta_Man has a few friends hereGangsta_Man has a few friends here
Hilarious and nicely done
Old 08/24/2009, 06:04 PM   #18 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

So guys and gals, i just saw a few of the pictures. AND WOW. Yall are gonna like em

Old 08/24/2009, 07:51 PM   #19 (permalink)
ya.

Vehicle: 2001 Volkswagen GTI 1.8t
EH91995 : who are you?
nice pics so far man, looks like you guys had a lot of fun. all three of your cars look great! sucks about the hot dogs though lol.

i can totally tell you guys are in texas in the first few pics of you on the way there.. it all looks the same haha
EH91995 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/24/2009, 08:30 PM   #20 (permalink)
2011's are gay

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS 6G75
White Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by all
best picture story ever!

looks like you guys had a great time

White Knight is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/24/2009, 08:55 PM   #21 (permalink)
Shut up.

Vehicle: 2007 Infiniti G35X
wright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends here
Send a message via MSN to wright06jhs
Looked like lots of fun, great looking cars.

wright06jhs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/24/2009, 08:56 PM   #22 (permalink)
Diamonds are Forever

Vehicle: 2000 6g72
Jaicee : who are you?Jaicee : who are you?Jaicee : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Jaicee
haha what a dayy. Looks like tons of fun. Thanks for sharing.
XceedSpeed.com
Jaicee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/25/2009, 12:49 AM   #23 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Ok, the "featured pictures" are now at my disposal. Should i go ahead and throw them up?

EDIT -- PICTURES NOW ON POST 2 & 3

Last edited by Chad; 08/25/2009 at 01:17 AM.
Old 08/25/2009, 03:04 AM   #24 (permalink)
ya.

Vehicle: 2001 Volkswagen GTI 1.8t
EH91995 : who are you?
damn the 2nd set of pictures look amazing, all your cars look so damn clean.

crimson, is that the same alley way that you took the pics for your COTM thread?
EH91995 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/25/2009, 07:53 AM   #25 (permalink)

CrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by many
Quote:
Originally Posted by EH91995 View Post
damn the 2nd set of pictures look amazing, all your cars look so damn clean.

crimson, is that the same alley way that you took the pics for your COTM thread?
Thanks!

And yes, you are correct, that is the same location that I used for my COTM thread. Good eye!

Old 08/25/2009, 11:12 AM   #26 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Vehicle: 2009 370z
EZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to EZT
This is such a great thread. Crimson your photography and touch up skills with photoshop are nothing to be trifled with. All of these shots look amazing, I must make my way out to Texas sometime with mine lol.

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted"
EZT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/25/2009, 12:40 PM   #27 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 GS-T, 01 RS-T, 00 GS
ace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends here
Send a message via AIM to ace79603 Send a message via MSN to ace79603 Send a message via Yahoo to ace79603
Damn and I wasn't in ivited

My Turbo Progress Thread

ace79603 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/25/2009, 01:05 PM   #28 (permalink)
Boost me

Vehicle: 2000 GS
3g2000 : who are you?
looks like a good little meet.
3g2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/25/2009, 05:50 PM   #29 (permalink)

Thanks, guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace79603 View Post
Damn and I wasn't in ivited
I called and texted you a week in advance of the meet. I wasn't aware that you had changed your number again.

Old 08/25/2009, 05:59 PM   #30 (permalink)
Shut up.

Vehicle: 2007 Infiniti G35X
wright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends here
Send a message via MSN to wright06jhs
Awesome pics!

wright06jhs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/25/2009, 08:01 PM   #31 (permalink)
Black on Black

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT
Scooby00GT : who are you?Scooby00GT : who are you?Scooby00GT : who are you?Scooby00GT : who are you?
Makes me want to drive to Texas for a meet, looks like it was an awesome day. Very nice cars guys and good job with the photography.
Scooby00GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/25/2009, 08:12 PM   #32 (permalink)

Oh my gosh those pics came out amazing crim!! Like holy crap! AWESOME!! I can't pick which ones are my favorite. They're all so awesome! We need to do this again. But, after my tint and projectors XD
Old 08/26/2009, 11:34 AM   #33 (permalink)

timtem : who are you?timtem : who are you?
james pics are amazing as always
Old 08/26/2009, 01:17 PM   #34 (permalink)

Vehicle: '07 Vista Blue Mustang GT
02TitaniumGT : who are you?02TitaniumGT : who are you?02TitaniumGT : who are you?02TitaniumGT : who are you?
2nd set of pictures are amazing Wish I could've come but I really had to work with being gone for 2 weeks, next time I shall come (hopefully have some Sonars and just maybe lowered by then). We should try and get something planned for over Christmas maybe?

Once again amazing pics!

"Some things in life, people will never understand."
02TitaniumGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/26/2009, 05:02 PM   #35 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02TitaniumGT View Post
2nd set of pictures are amazing Wish I could've come but I really had to work with being gone for 2 weeks, next time I shall come (hopefully have some Sonars and just maybe lowered by then). We should try and get something planned for over Christmas maybe?

Once again amazing pics!
I asked James for a good time slot for him. Once he gets back at me with that info, i'll let ya know phil. Hopefully, it will be good for all of us.

We also forgot to add a few more picture we took. They arent "great pictures". More bloopers than anything, but still funny. We'll have them up soon.

Old 08/26/2009, 06:48 PM   #36 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Here's the last few pics

I'm considering moving up to hollywood for car modeling. Yall think i have a good chance!!?!?!!?!?!?!!?

Cesar: z0mG guyz! Dis shit iz mAd Tite y0!
James: Dooooood! WheRe's da NawZ!?!?
Me: I Thot Mi caR was haz a JDM Turbo, y0!

Old 08/26/2009, 06:50 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05eclipse05 View Post
I asked James for a good time slot for him. Once he gets back at me with that info, i'll let ya know phil. Hopefully, it will be good for all of us.

We also forgot to add a few more picture we took. They arent "great pictures". More bloopers than anything, but still funny. We'll have them up soon.
Yeah, give me a few days to 'forecast' when I'm free. I'm definitely interested in driving up to the DFW area to meet the rest of y'all.

Old 08/26/2009, 06:56 PM   #38 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonGT View Post
Yeah, give me a few days to 'forecast' when I'm free. I'm definitely interested in driving up to the DFW area to meet the rest of y'all.
No James... yall > y'all

Its the dirst south, y0. We dont believe in proper grammar.

Old 08/26/2009, 07:42 PM   #39 (permalink)

I second that! Give me a notice and I'll be glad to come too!
Old 09/02/2009, 11:21 AM   #40 (permalink)
My luvly manly lump!

Vehicle: 06GTPP/AWD + 01GTPP-T/5MT
Slippercream : who are you?Slippercream : who are you?Slippercream : who are you?Slippercream : who are you?Slippercream : who are you?
Send a message via Yahoo to Slippercream

Awesome picture story, Chad

Great shots - and looks like a pretty successful photoshoot/ mini-meet you guys!

|

CPA in 7 months !!!
Slippercream is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/14/2009, 03:18 AM   #41 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GS-T
bwracing00 : who are you?bwracing00 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to bwracing00 Send a message via Yahoo to bwracing00
that is awesome pictures look amazing!!! very nicely done.
Custom Body Kit
18" HP evo lightning
Custom skyline taillights
Carbon Fiber interior

bwracing00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/14/2009, 04:59 PM   #42 (permalink)
Yo Yo Yo Yo-Landi

3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular
Damn you guys had some fun, pics look minty fresh. You're making me miss my silver 3G again =[
3GJackal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/14/2009, 07:22 PM   #43 (permalink)
6G74 Junkie-Revived

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT-3.5
AntmanGT009 : who are you?
Send a message via Yahoo to AntmanGT009
Great lookin pics! Crimson was jam up with those photos. Cars look good too. (Silver Rulez!!!)
AntmanGT009 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/14/2009, 09:19 PM   #44 (permalink)

Thanks guys for the compliments. It definitely was a blast to be part of....even though there were only 3 of us.

There is another meet sometime in November in the DFW area. I'll be there, so if anyone lives close to the area, it would be nice to meet you guys. Plus, there should be more than 3 3G's there.....hopefully.

Old 09/22/2009, 09:10 PM   #45 (permalink)

NETO_Design : who are you?
love all the pics, good job...
NETO_Design is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/25/2009, 03:52 PM   #46 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Thanks for all the comments everyone. Remember, we will be having another one in November here in Dallas . Expect many more laughs

Old 10/21/2009, 12:21 PM   #47 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Did you all enjoy the pictures? Want to be part of Part 2?

DFW/Texas November Get-Together

If you're interest, post up or pm me . Looks like we'll have close to 20+ people! Better than just 3. I am expecting MANY more pictures, with MANY more bloopers. Picture story will be included as well.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Meet Photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Date of Birth
Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.
Month Day Year

Privacy

Log-in

Random Question