MOD @ Don Herring Mitsubishi; Irving, Tx (lots of pics) - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Meet Photos
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07/25/2010, 12:47 AM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 GT
CrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by many
MOD @ Don Herring Mitsubishi; Irving, Tx (lots of pics)

Well, this is my "picture-story" of what I did to prepare for MOD over here in Texas. First off, I had brought my car into the dealership to have some work done....and they ended up bottoming out in my car. So they fixed it and repainted the bumper and gave it back to me the same day I had to drive 3 hours to DFW.

So, on Thursday (the day before they released it back to me) the car looked like this.

Friday rolled around and I picked up the car around noon-ish, then packed my stuff for the trip. Met up with my brother, Raul (ace79603) and one of his buddies and filled up the gas tanks for the trip.

Then ran into a thunderstorm...

Eventually, we made it to Lewisville to pick up Raul's new car from the shop while at the same time, met up with Chad (05eclipse05) and Andrew (00clipse00).

Thank you Chad for conveniently placing your finger there:

Some shots at the shop....

Afterwards, we all checked into the hotel and got a decent night rest....

Saturday came about..... and just before the car show; needed a quick rinse due to the rain storm we went through the day before.

At the show! We arrived first so we managed to get decent spots.

^Alamo Motorsports' Evo

A custom key chain embroidery was done per request. It's not perfect, but it's good enough for me.

And after the show ended, we fueled up and drove back home...

All-in-all, it was a blast! Heat and humidity killed my appetite as well as my energy to walk around taking pics....but I think I got more than enough of those...lol.

Anyone else who attended, feel free to post your pics in here.
Advertisement

Old 07/25/2010, 08:12 AM   #2 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 GS-T, 01 RS-T, 00 GS
ace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends here
Send a message via AIM to ace79603 Send a message via MSN to ace79603 Send a message via Yahoo to ace79603
Even tho I didn't get to take my car home it was a great meet and I actually got a little something out of it .

Great job with the pics James as always I'll try to post some up as well tonight or tomorrow
ace79603 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/25/2010, 09:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
Team Cocknozzle lol

Vehicle: 01 Galant Super VR-4
g-spot seems to be okayg-spot seems to be okayg-spot seems to be okayg-spot seems to be okayg-spot seems to be okayg-spot seems to be okayg-spot seems to be okayg-spot seems to be okay

Old 07/25/2010, 09:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
Team Cocknozzle lol

Vehicle: 01 Galant Super VR-4
g-spot seems to be okayg-spot seems to be okayg-spot seems to be okayg-spot seems to be okayg-spot seems to be okayg-spot seems to be okayg-spot seems to be okayg-spot seems to be okay

Old 07/28/2010, 02:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Engineer/Realist

Vehicle: 2000 RS
malachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace79603 View Post
Even tho I didn't get to take my car home it was a great meet and I actually got a little something out of it .

Great job with the pics James as always I'll try to post some up as well tonight or tomorrow
what happend to your car?

BTW, some good looking cars!

car on diet, but still stock = 15.58
2006 FASTEST ECLIPSE RS/GS STOCK
2006 FASTEST ECLIPSE RS/GS N/A

2008 NEW RECORD, RS/GS N/A = 15.2

2009 DOHC + 10psi = 14.0 @ 101.89MPH
2009 DOHC + 15psi = 13.3 @ 108MPH

2010 DOHC + ~psi = 13.05@ 102MPH

FOR SALE - PM ME
2000RS-Turbo is my cock sucking bitch! NEG HIM!

BLACK OPS
10-0 "one in the chamber" - FLAWLESS
malachi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/28/2010, 05:10 PM   #6 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 gts
vicske77 needs to be reminded to breathe.
great cars and great shots
vicske77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/28/2010, 05:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Protect this house

Vehicle: Yes
ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Great pics and good looking cars! I do love the yellow Evo
ccarrillo717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/28/2010, 09:56 PM   #8 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 GT
CrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by many
It was a ton of fun. Good times....
Old 07/28/2010, 11:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Vehicle: Y2K GT-P
ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Yea, Raul should be getting his stuff soon.

I love that guy with the 4G, smoking the dog rocket!
ICEMAN99TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/29/2010, 10:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
Patty Cakes

Vehicle: Evo IX MR
Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.
No pics of hot chicks? The event is misleading then -- "Mitsubishi Owners Day".
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/29/2010, 11:02 AM   #11 (permalink)

ace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends here
Send a message via AIM to ace79603 Send a message via MSN to ace79603 Send a message via Yahoo to ace79603
Quote:
Originally Posted by malachi View Post
what happend to your car?

BTW, some good looking cars!
something was wrong with the tial Wastegate so we couldn't control boost. I was able to drive around but couldn't really get on it. So I had to leave it there so they can send in the wastegate to get fixed and so it could get tuned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMAN99TURBO View Post
Yea, Raul should be getting his stuff soon.

I love that guy with the 4G, smoking the dog rocket!

I got my shirt and decals just have yet to take pics of them... I will however be taking them to the NM/Texas meet tomorrow
Old 07/29/2010, 03:08 PM   #12 (permalink)

Vehicle: '07 Vista Blue Mustang GT
02TitaniumGT : who are you?02TitaniumGT : who are you?02TitaniumGT : who are you?02TitaniumGT : who are you?
Had a good time as well, sucks that it had to be during the mid day heat. Everyone was pretty quick to get outta there after they announced the winners.

"Some things in life, people will never understand."
02TitaniumGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/29/2010, 11:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Quote:
I got my shirt and decals just have yet to take pics of them... I will however be taking them to the NM/Texas meet tomorrow
Glad to hear bud, I am sure everything looks good?
Old 07/30/2010, 12:19 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMAN99TURBO View Post
Glad to hear bud, I am sure everything looks good?
they look great i cant wait to wear it
Old 08/02/2010, 05:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
they look great i cant wait to wear it
Old 08/02/2010, 08:03 PM   #16 (permalink)
3 Diamonds!

Vehicle: 03 Mitsu Eclipse GTS
eclipsekid03 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to eclipsekid03 Send a message via Yahoo to eclipsekid03
looked like a lot of fun! btw nice pics and good looking cars!
Old 08/07/2010, 04:00 PM   #17 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Mod..

Vehicle: 05 Eclipse Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Video from our MOD

Mitsubishi Owners Day from Crysp Entertainment on Vimeo.

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

One of the best 3G answers ever.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Meet Photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.