Caffeine and Octane Meet ~ 04/07/2013 - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Meet Photos
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04/07/2013, 07:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
GET CATS GET CASH

Vehicle: 2011 mk6 Jetta
treehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by all
Caffeine and Octane Meet ~ 04/07/2013

A few of us went to an awesome meet here in Georgia today. Since it's finally nice outside this meet had a huge turnout with some really awesome cars! Anyway, enjoy the pics and comment!!!

treehead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04/07/2013, 07:41 PM   #2 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse GT
2002_GT has a few friends here2002_GT has a few friends here2002_GT has a few friends here2002_GT has a few friends here2002_GT has a few friends here2002_GT has a few friends here2002_GT has a few friends here2002_GT has a few friends here
Wow Jacob amazing pictures! it was a great turn out today.
2002_GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/07/2013, 07:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
GET CATS GET CASH

treehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by all
Thanks man! Yeah I'm definitely going to start making this a monthly thing
Old 04/07/2013, 07:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Remember the Name

Vehicle: 02 Eclipse GS
DHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends here
Once again, after seeing your pictures mine will not be posted! Great shots as usual

Oh, and I think you forgot to post up the star of the show...the awesome blue honda civic!!
DHaughton27 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/07/2013, 07:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
GET CATS GET CASH

haha post yours too!!! Yeah I don't know how, but I somehow didn't get a pic of that beauty
Old 04/07/2013, 08:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Protect this house

Vehicle: Yes
ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Best cars were the eclipses
ccarrillo717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/07/2013, 08:15 PM   #7 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS
Thrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends here
Damn, this was quite a turn out. Great pics as usual. Cars look amazing.
Thrice0805 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/07/2013, 08:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
GET CATS GET CASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccarrillo717 View Post
Best cars were the eclipses
we put everyone else to shame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrice0805 View Post
Damn, this was quite a turn out. Great pics as usual. Cars look amazing.
thanks!
Old 04/07/2013, 09:16 PM   #9 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 Eclipse GS
Menace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by all
Pictures were incredible and WOW what a turn out....That is what I call a car show.
Menace is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/07/2013, 09:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
GET CATS GET CASH

Thanks man! Yeah the turn out was amazing, get pumped for even more at Import Alliance!
Old 04/14/2013, 08:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
Electrify

Vehicle: 2001 Black Eclipse GT
grfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by all
Nice shots treehead.
grfft3r is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/14/2013, 10:54 AM   #12 (permalink)
GET CATS GET CASH

Thanks!
Old 04/15/2013, 11:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Vehicle: 03 GS-T/98 Expedition(EB)
03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all
Great shots, my fav is the last one

My Quicksilver 3G:http://www.club3g.com/forum/members-...silver-3g.html
Sponsored by: Mishimoto
03Quicksilver3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/15/2013, 12:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
GET CATS GET CASH

thanks man!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Meet Photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.