EZ-T's Black/Blue Pearl Eclipse - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04/17/2008, 08:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Vehicle: 2009 370z
EZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to EZT
EZ-T's Black/Blue Pearl Eclipse

In the middle (Skipped out my "in the beginning" pictures)

Mods List:
2000 GT

Exterior Mods:
Custom Black with Blue pearl paint
03 Front End Conversion
Aero Duo Wing
"ECLIPSE" window etching on both windows
Wings West Body kit
18x8" Motegi DP-10s
Nitto NT555s 235/40s
Smoked front corners
Depo Rears
Custom TYC
Colormatched Eyelids
15% window tint

Engine/Performance:
CMF Gen2 Headers
Diamante Manifold Swap
Invidia Cat-back exhaust
AEM UEGO Wideband
AEM CAI
NGK Plugs
NGK Wires
CSF All aluminum radiator
B&M Tranny cooler
Prothane Motor Mount Inserts
Rezlo Race Series Torque Converter
Ingalls stiffy

Suspension:
Tein S-techs
Agx Kyb struts
DC Sports Rear strut bar
Suspension Techniques rear sway bar
Ingalls front and rear camber kit

Brakes:
iROTORs front/rear slotted and drilled
SS brake lines

Audio:
Dynamated entire vehicle
eDead v3 Liquid sound deadener
Custom Enclosure
Kicker KX3 Crossover
Eclipse CD7000
Eclipse SW9102s (2-10" Titaniums)
Eclipse DA7232
Eclipse EA4100
Eclipse SE8495s (6x9s)
Eclipse SE8365s (6 1/2s)
Eclipse Aluminum 1" Tweeters
Eclipse IPC-106
Stinger zero gauge wire
The Big Three
Digital Battery terminals
Stinger RCA Cables
Yellow Top Optima

Lighting:
Anzos/White Halos

Engine bay:
Powdercoated Tearstone Billet aluminum caps
Powdercoated Battery Tray
Powdercoated Battery Bracket
Powdercoated Radiator Brackets
Powdercoated Front bumper clip
Powdercoated Valve Cover
OBX Blue radiator hoses
Hose Techniques blue hose kit
Chrome oil cap

Interior:
Evo 8 Recaros
Black and Blue Suede Door Panels
Black and Blue Suede Rear Seats
Black Suede Headliner
Blue Suede E-Brake
Blue Suede Armrest
Blue Suede Visors
Blue LED Conversion
Black Carpet
Black Seat belts
SC-Customs Billet Aluminum Racing Pedals

Hope you guys like it, all criticism is welcome of course! I'm not getting rid of this car, it has a lot of stuff left to do.

Last edited by EZT; 09/24/2010 at 07:02 PM. Reason: More updates
EZT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04/17/2008, 08:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Medic

Vehicle: 00Eclipse&07Escape
BlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wide
Send a message via AIM to BlackWidow
Tinted front corners would look awesome. Looks great though.
BlackWidow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/17/2008, 09:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GT
HomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to HomieG
Looks great!!
HomieG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/17/2008, 09:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
steelz carz

Vehicle: guess.
GTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regular
Send a message via AIM to GTclipse01
I'm glad you're getting rid of those tails, I don't like em personally. You should get foglights or a grill. Otherwise, nice job.
GTclipse01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/17/2008, 09:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
ípura vida!

penumbra GTS seems to be okaypenumbra GTS seems to be okaypenumbra GTS seems to be okaypenumbra GTS seems to be okaypenumbra GTS seems to be okaypenumbra GTS seems to be okaypenumbra GTS seems to be okay
nice ride keep it up
penumbra GTS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/17/2008, 10:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

EZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by all
Yep, I hope to get a grill later on this year, and I should get shadow's tail lights in soon, that is if he shipped them! Lol. Then they'll be color matched.
Old 04/17/2008, 10:12 PM   #7 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2010 VW GTI Autobahn
Mr.3G : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Mr.3G
looks great btw what did you place in the show?
Old 04/17/2008, 10:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

I got "Longest Distance" lol, the most sought after award! I drove 2 hours.
I placed 2nd in the imports 99-2008, because some guy brought in a 1 in 2,000 produced Mercedes Benz something or another AMG something..can't remember.
And, my favorite, I got "Most Creative". It was fun though.
Old 04/17/2008, 10:17 PM   #9 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2010 VW GTI Autobahn
Mr.3G : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Mr.3G
wow 3 awards? congrads
Old 04/17/2008, 10:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Timing is Everything

Vehicle: 03GS, 300C SRT8
Eclipse03GS seems to be okayEclipse03GS seems to be okayEclipse03GS seems to be okayEclipse03GS seems to be okayEclipse03GS seems to be okayEclipse03GS seems to be okay
I like what you've done with the car. Everything flows nicely with the kit and the paint looks awesome! Keep up the great work
Eclipse03GS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/17/2008, 11:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
V8 > 3G

Vehicle: racecar
skinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to skinnyGT
another orger makes the jump. glad to see you over here
skinnyGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/17/2008, 11:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Well, I'm going to be participating on both lol. ::shrug::
Old 04/20/2008, 10:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
Christopher Pearce

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GS (5-speed)
crpearce seems to be okaycrpearce seems to be okaycrpearce seems to be okaycrpearce seems to be okaycrpearce seems to be okaycrpearce seems to be okaycrpearce seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to crpearce Send a message via MSN to crpearce Send a message via Skype™ to crpearce
Very nice 3G!
The Pennsylvania State University

crpearce is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/20/2008, 10:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
e-thug hating.

Katsuramoneh has a few friends hereKatsuramoneh has a few friends hereKatsuramoneh has a few friends hereKatsuramoneh has a few friends hereKatsuramoneh has a few friends hereKatsuramoneh has a few friends hereKatsuramoneh has a few friends hereKatsuramoneh has a few friends hereKatsuramoneh has a few friends hereKatsuramoneh has a few friends here
good looking 3g! well done!

ww kit, looks awesome.
Old 04/21/2008, 08:50 AM   #15 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Vehicle: '01 GT PP / '13 X MR PP
Special_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Special_K
Very clean engine bay. I like the color scheme. Keep up the clean modding!
Tuned by LogicGate, Sponsored by Tearstone
Special_K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/21/2008, 10:19 AM   #16 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Thanks for all the comments guys, I should have some more engine bay pictures soon after I get more powder in to finish off some powdercoating.
Old 04/21/2008, 04:21 PM   #17 (permalink)

Vehicle: Dodge Stratus R/T
BurningR/T : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to BurningR/T
I love the engine, great detail. However, why is only one of the radiator brackets painted? It looks like one is polished and the other one is painted that anodized blue. Just asking
Old 04/21/2008, 09:28 PM   #18 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

That's an excellent job spotting that BurningR/T. In the process of powdercoating anodized blue I have do 2 steps. First step is powdercoating the object reflective chrome, then the next is following it up with the anodized blue as a top coat. I ran out of blue....lol so I left it chrome until I get more anodized blue powder in.
Old 04/22/2008, 07:58 AM   #19 (permalink)
Frank

Vehicle: 2001 GT
Regulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to Regulator
Where did you get all the engine hoses, and how much were they? They make the engine look 10000000x better.
Old 04/22/2008, 09:06 AM   #20 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

I got most of the engine hoses from www.hosetechniques.com and the obx radiator hoses from ebay. The hose technique hoses were about 80$.
Old 07/08/2008, 11:10 PM   #21 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Alittle dirty, but it was a while ago that I took this, just wanted to add it to the members rides page.

Old 07/09/2008, 12:02 AM   #22 (permalink)
Sittin on Twangs

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT
bizflawless seems to be okaybizflawless seems to be okaybizflawless seems to be okaybizflawless seems to be okaybizflawless seems to be okaybizflawless seems to be okay
nice!
bizflawless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/09/2008, 12:38 AM   #23 (permalink)

liljani : who are you?
nice ride! looks cool
Old 07/09/2008, 10:30 AM   #24 (permalink)
GS-Turbooo

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GS-T
CloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends here
I like the car, and where did you get those caps? Are they the ones tearstone offers but blue?
Old 07/09/2008, 12:15 PM   #25 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Quote:
I like the car, and where did you get those caps? Are they the ones tearstone offers but blue?
I powdercoated them anodized blue.
Old 07/09/2008, 05:10 PM   #26 (permalink)
Yo Yo Yo Yo-Landi

3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular
CLEAN!
3GJackal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/25/2008, 05:50 PM   #27 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Sorry no new pictures at the moment, I've been busy, but a few small updates.

Nearly completed my audio portion of the eclipse - added an Eclipse CD7000 courtesy of Fliegaffe (sp) on here. Added the Eclipse DA7232 amplifier and a kicker 3-way crossover. I still plan on getting a capacitor, looking at the Stinger SPC505 and 4 channel eclipse amplifier to finish off the audio. Oh, and the big 3 too.

Top Shop Carbon still has my door panels.

Did alittle more powdercoating under the hood using some glossy black, but my next thing is going to be my wheels using Eastwood's mirror black as a base and toping it with an eastwood starlite clear which will add metallic flakes to the finish.

I hope to get some new pictures up very soon along with some pictures of the hatch and new subwoofer enclosure once I am done with that.
Old 09/25/2008, 10:39 PM   #28 (permalink)
01PATREDGT

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT
01PATREDGT : who are you?01PATREDGT : who are you?01PATREDGT : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to 01PATREDGT
Looks very clean. However i would much rather have that beast in front and to the right of your car haha.
01PATREDGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/25/2008, 11:00 PM   #29 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01PATREDGT View Post
Looks very clean. However i would much rather have that beast in front and to the right of your car haha.
Oh me too man, they swapped an LS1 into that Chevelle lol. It was great.
Old 02/07/2009, 11:56 PM   #30 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

UPDATES:

Black base coat with a ton of blue pearl paint job
Custom TYCs colormatched
Ingalls stiffy
Prothane motor mount inserts
Rezlo race series torque converter
optima yellow top back

A heads up, the paint was not supposed to come out this way. The owner of the body shop that painted my car in 2006 wanted to repaint my car for free since it was having clear coat issues again. The owner said he was going to do it himself and no one else would paint it, he held true to that. I requested Black with blue pearl in the paint and now I've got a more unique color. Overall, I am quite satisfied with the outcome, but it has taken some getting used to.

Critiques are welcome.

Picture time!

Old 02/08/2009, 12:06 AM   #31 (permalink)
GS-Turbooo

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GS-T
CloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends here
wow, nice. You sure know how to keep it clean
Old 02/08/2009, 12:42 AM   #32 (permalink)
Boo, Acquisitions...

Vehicle: 2005 ZX-6R, POS Eclipse
Jordan777er : who are you?Jordan777er : who are you?Jordan777er : who are you?Jordan777er : who are you?Jordan777er : who are you?
Wow, that color is beautiful! It makes me want to get my car repainted now. Where's your front Mitsu emblem, or did you leave it off intentionally?
Jordan777er is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/08/2009, 12:52 AM   #33 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan777er View Post
Wow, that color is beautiful! It makes me want to get my car repainted now. Where's your front Mitsu emblem, or did you leave it off intentionally?
I am in the process of getting chrome ones.
Old 02/08/2009, 02:28 AM   #34 (permalink)
Shut up.

Vehicle: 2007 Infiniti G35X
wright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends here
Send a message via MSN to wright06jhs
Beautiful car! it all looks good minus the tails for my taste.

My Ride

G35Driver
wright06jhs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/08/2009, 05:03 AM   #35 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 eclipse GT
DCeclipse : who are you?DCeclipse : who are you?DCeclipse : who are you?DCeclipse : who are you?DCeclipse : who are you?
Nice car thomas....i like the color..
DCeclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/09/2009, 12:07 AM   #36 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCeclipse View Post
Nice car thomas....i like the color..
Thanks! That color is really growing on me. It's a big work in progress still.
Old 02/09/2009, 01:20 PM   #37 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 eclipes gts
travion : who are you?travion : who are you?travion : who are you?travion : who are you?
That is one of the best color blues ive seen. I love it! The only thing i would do different is get some sonars or depos.
travion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/09/2009, 02:29 PM   #38 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: 01 GT
Pace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by all
great job on the car, the doors are a little much for me, not my personal taste, but looking at your mods list you've done a great job thus far. Now heres for my few suggestions, the red tails doesnt match the clear corners and the red sticks out like a sore thumb, id say tint the clear corners at the very least, or tint both and have one hell of a set of custom tails. the only other thing id say is black vents and id love to see some black interior.
whats the future hold for this car?

Members Ride....Check it out
Pace187 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/09/2009, 04:49 PM   #39 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pace187 View Post
great job on the car, the doors are a little much for me, not my personal taste, but looking at your mods list you've done a great job thus far. Now heres for my few suggestions, the red tails doesnt match the clear corners and the red sticks out like a sore thumb, id say tint the clear corners at the very least, or tint both and have one hell of a set of custom tails. the only other thing id say is black vents and id love to see some black interior.
whats the future hold for this car?
I really like your idea of tinting the tails. I am already replacing those rear corner lenses pretty soon and I intend on tinting them as well to closely match the fronts if I can. As for the front fake vents, yeah, I wish they weren't blue and very shortly I will get them black I've already decided on that. The black interior is coming, albeit, very slowly. Later this year I should get a great portion of it done.

The future of this car is pretty set in stone: The car is paid off and I am not getting rid of it. No matter how small the aftermarket or the view of our 3gs, I love this car and I give it special attention and detail. I should graduate next year from UF, but I am hoping to stick around and get a masters degree in either English or History. Afterwards, when I land a job doing something that I hopefully like I plan on -

Quaife LSD
IPT Racing Shift Kit
235/40/18s tires
Finish the black interior - fiberglass work/painting alittle niceties such as sc-custom eclipse door sills, etc.
Few more suspension parts
Brembo brakes
And the coup de grace - Fully built 3.0 with a nice turbo kit complete with an aem ems.

I know it is rather big plans, but I don't see why I won't complete it after graduation.
Old 02/10/2009, 06:15 PM   #40 (permalink)

toogood11 : who are you?toogood11 : who are you?toogood11 : who are you?toogood11 : who are you?toogood11 : who are you?
what a beautiful mistake that color turned out to be! i saw this pictures in another thread with regulators eclipse. best color ive seen on a 3g in my opinion. great looking car ezt!
Old 02/17/2009, 09:57 PM   #41 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Wanted to grab some up close shots of this paint during the day..

Old 02/17/2009, 10:03 PM   #42 (permalink)
Premium Member

Vehicle: 04 STI
Danielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regular
Car looks amazing, but I think those tails only matched well when you had the black paint.
Danielv2008 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/17/2009, 10:12 PM   #43 (permalink)

00TampaBlueGT seems to be okay00TampaBlueGT seems to be okay00TampaBlueGT seems to be okay00TampaBlueGT seems to be okay00TampaBlueGT seems to be okay00TampaBlueGT seems to be okay00TampaBlueGT seems to be okay00TampaBlueGT seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to 00TampaBlueGT
nice clean car man. Love the color.
00TampaBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/17/2009, 10:14 PM   #44 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielv2008 View Post
Car looks amazing, but I think those tails only matched well when you had the black paint.
Never had those tails until it got painted.
Old 02/17/2009, 10:23 PM   #45 (permalink)
Premium Member

Vehicle: 04 STI
Danielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by EZT View Post
Never had those tails until it got painted.
Oops i meant the paint style. The black painted tails looked good, the blue ones look weird, but that's just an opinion
Danielv2008 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/17/2009, 10:26 PM   #46 (permalink)
e-thug hating.

Katsuramoneh has a few friends hereKatsuramoneh has a few friends hereKatsuramoneh has a few friends hereKatsuramoneh has a few friends hereKatsuramoneh has a few friends hereKatsuramoneh has a few friends hereKatsuramoneh has a few friends hereKatsuramoneh has a few friends hereKatsuramoneh has a few friends hereKatsuramoneh has a few friends here
that color is fantastic!

car looks really good man!
Old 02/17/2009, 10:47 PM   #47 (permalink)
Retrofitter

Vehicle: 03' Eclipse GS
jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Send a message via Yahoo to jstewart92
Dang man, i love that color, if i could make a mistake like that, it would be amazing, I actually like the tails, unlike most people it seems.
jstewart92 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/06/2009, 08:46 PM   #48 (permalink)

Vehicle: 00 mitsubishi eclipse gt
TheBlackGT : who are you?
hey were do u get the blue led interior lights for clock pod and everything???
TheBlackGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/06/2009, 09:51 PM   #49 (permalink)

Steveodotcom1 : who are you?Steveodotcom1 : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackGT View Post
hey were do u get the blue led interior lights for clock pod and everything???
How to change the clock pod light

You can use the search tab at the top or use the FAQ next time you have a question.
Steveodotcom1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/06/2009, 10:04 PM   #50 (permalink)
4g64T

Vehicle: 2000 Mitsubishi EclipseGS
Cudude11 : who are you?Cudude11 : who are you?Cudude11 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Cudude11
I like it!
Old 03/10/2009, 10:59 PM   #51 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

I went to Daytona Beach for Spring Break so I figured I'd snag a few pictures here and there. Not the cleanest the car has been nor the best pictures, but here they are.

New tires though! Nitto NT555s, 235/40s!

Old 03/11/2009, 07:42 AM   #52 (permalink)
Frank

Vehicle: 2001 GT
Regulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to Regulator
Cool pics
Old 03/11/2009, 01:53 PM   #53 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 eclipes gts
travion : who are you?travion : who are you?travion : who are you?travion : who are you?
Damn it, that color is beautiful! Im getting 235s on my 18x8 are you rubbing any?
travion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/11/2009, 01:58 PM   #54 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GS
Ryans3g : who are you?Ryans3g : who are you?Ryans3g : who are you?
thats one sexy car bro
Ryans3g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/11/2009, 02:35 PM   #55 (permalink)
Sittin on Twangs

bizflawless seems to be okaybizflawless seems to be okaybizflawless seems to be okaybizflawless seems to be okaybizflawless seems to be okaybizflawless seems to be okay
nice pics but where are the rest? I know you went to the beach and didnt just take shots of your car. Where are the boobs and booty?
Old 03/11/2009, 09:03 PM   #56 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by travion View Post
Damn it, that color is beautiful! Im getting 235s on my 18x8 are you rubbing any?
My driver's side is rubbing alittle, but it isn't causing harm to the tire. Just alittle noise when I turn to the right.
Old 03/12/2009, 02:59 AM   #57 (permalink)
NO REASON

Vehicle: 01 eclipse gt
wolf_ds suckswolf_ds suckswolf_ds sucks
Send a message via MSN to wolf_ds Send a message via Skype™ to wolf_ds
every time I look at the interior I think of pudding.
wolf_ds is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/12/2009, 04:42 PM   #58 (permalink)
I do not approve.

Vehicle: 2013 Golf R
Jeremy is recognized club-wideJeremy is recognized club-wideJeremy is recognized club-wideJeremy is recognized club-wideJeremy is recognized club-wideJeremy is recognized club-wideJeremy is recognized club-wideJeremy is recognized club-wideJeremy is recognized club-wideJeremy is recognized club-wideJeremy is recognized club-wide
Send a message via AIM to Jeremy
I like that color a lot, though I wish the metallic flakes weren't so...big or something. It reminds me of speedboat paint.
Jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/12/2009, 05:50 PM   #59 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
I like that color a lot, though I wish the metallic flakes weren't so...big or something. It reminds me of speedboat paint.
Lol they are pretty big, but I assure you the speedboats beat them.
Old 03/30/2009, 03:11 AM   #60 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Just wanted to say, holy shit my car has really come along way. A reminder of all of our humble 3g origins...

The cancer taking its toll..

Last year Black with silver pearl paint, kinda miss it... :cry:

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Tags
blue pearl, eclipse audio, wings west

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.