Pace187's 2-toned Eclipse GT - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 10/30/2008, 02:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: 01 GT
Pace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by all
Pace187's 2-toned Eclipse GT

UPDATE October 2011 - Re did my mods list to incorperate the motor and suspension upgrades, New Pictures on last page

Link to my 74 Swap Thread

Link to my Exhaust thread (soundclips and specs)

Link to my Track thread with pics and vids of me at the track

Link to my 3.5 Dyno video/pic/discussion thread

2001 Eclipse GT
Performance
~6G74 Powerplant
~Tuned by Codeman
~Tsudo Catback
~RPW Shorttube Headers
~AEM Shortram
~B&M Short throw Shifter
~Prothane Side Mounts
~Deyeme Solid Front & Rear Mounts

Braking and Suspension
~D2 Coilovers
~Evo8 Wheels (track use)
~255/40/17 Dunlop StarSpec Direzza Z1 Tires
~RRE Rear Strut Bar
~Cornerbalanced alignment
~Auto-x spec'd alignment

Show
~03 Front End Conversion
~2 Toned Paint- Black roof and Pillars
~Aero Duo Wing
~18" TSW Thruxtons wrapped in Nexxen N3000's (street use)
~Sonar Projector Headlights
~4300k HID's
~Black Rear Mitsu Emblem
~Shaved Front Mitsu Emblem
~Tinted rear corners and Tails
~Optima Red Top
~Black Helix front corners

Interior
~Greddy Counterweight knob
~3 Pod Pillar gauges - Oil Pres.-Air/Fuel-Volt
~Red LED Dash/clockpod/hvac
~Black Headliner With Silver accents
~Silver vent rings & accents

Sound
~Alpine CDA-9884 Head Unit
~JL Audio interior speakers allthe way around
~Single 10" Kicker CVX in a ported black felt box
~Kicker 750x1 Mono Amp

New Wheel Setup!

A Few of my favorite shots.

Last edited by Pace187; 10/12/2011 at 05:57 PM.
Pace187 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10/30/2008, 02:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Pace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by all
and yes i already know that the car is filthy and i know there are a ton of dead bugs on the bumper, my response to that is i have a 100 mile commute to and from school, and the bugs are impossible to get off. And the small scuff on the front right was thanks to the dealer when i ogt some warrenty work done, whome refused to fix it and denied responsibility
Old 10/30/2008, 02:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
how bout no

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT
pimpinprice : who are you?pimpinprice : who are you?pimpinprice : who are you?pimpinprice : who are you?
i like it, its got a couple bumps and bruises but other than that its pretty clean. i wonder how many people are on this site with black and silver eclipses? your line was what i originally planned on doing, but then i took mine down a bit.
pimpinprice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/30/2008, 02:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpinprice View Post
i like it, its got a couple bumps and bruises but other than that its pretty clean. i wonder how many people are on this site with black and silver eclipses? your line was what i originally planned on doing, but then i took mine down a bit.
as far as bumps and bruises its honestly in great shape for its age, it has a semi deep 2 inch long scratch in the rear bumper that came with the car, the scuff on the front left bumper the dealer gave me, and under the hood theres some rust around the sub frame which i plan on scotch padding down and repainting.
Old 10/30/2008, 02:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pee in the sink

Vehicle: 2005 Black GTS
stylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-wide
Looks good man. A set of Sonar projectors and a lip kit would finish it off nicely.
Old 10/30/2008, 05:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Appalachian State

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT
SlamminGT has a few friends hereSlamminGT has a few friends hereSlamminGT has a few friends hereSlamminGT has a few friends hereSlamminGT has a few friends hereSlamminGT has a few friends hereSlamminGT has a few friends hereSlamminGT has a few friends hereSlamminGT has a few friends hereSlamminGT has a few friends here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylez View Post
Looks good man. A set of Sonar projectors and a lip kit would finish it off nicely.

What size shot of NAWZ are you using?
SlamminGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/30/2008, 05:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Frank

Vehicle: 2001 GT
Regulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to Regulator
Get some rubbing compound on the fender/bumper area- it will clean it up A LOT. Looks great besides that
Old 10/30/2008, 05:59 PM   #8 (permalink)

Vehicle: '07 Vista Blue Mustang GT
02TitaniumGT : who are you?02TitaniumGT : who are you?02TitaniumGT : who are you?02TitaniumGT : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pace187 View Post
as far as bumps and bruises its honestly in great shape for its age, it has a semi deep 2 inch long scratch in the rear bumper that came with the car, the scuff on the front left bumper the dealer gave me, and under the hood theres some rust around the sub frame which i plan on scotch padding down and repainting.
I'm not sure about everyone else, but the dings and scuffs etc. are what gives the car its character. Each one has a story to tell and with it some dumb move on your part or someone elses. It's what makes your car YOUR car

Nice lookin car I like the 2-tone black/silver combo. Mine has those stupid bugs that won't come off no matter how much you rub/whipe on them too but it's no show car so who cares :P
02TitaniumGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/30/2008, 06:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
King Shango

Vehicle: 00 GT, 99 Galant 5sp
Mister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by all
Car looks good. Are you going for Regulators theme with the wheels and two tone????? just busting your chops. Nice job.
Mister_Bishi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/30/2008, 10:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylez View Post
Sonars are also on my to do list

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlamminGT View Post

What size shot of NAWZ are you using?
Its a 75 shot, ive never actually used it though i might end up just selling it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulator View Post
Get some rubbing compound on the fender/bumper area- it will clean it up A LOT. Looks great besides that
I figure im planning on doing the 03 front anyways but il try the rubbing compound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_Bishi View Post
Car looks good. Are you going for Regulators theme with the wheels and two tone????? just busting your chops. Nice job.
Regulators car was one of my biggest inspirations, i actually bought reverbs when i purchased my car but never ended up getting tires on them and then they got stolen. But other than that Regulators car is deffinatly one of my favorites and i went with a similar theme
Old 10/30/2008, 11:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Gator 2013

Vehicle: '08.5 Mazdaspeed3
Invictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by many
Looks great!!
Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/31/2008, 09:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
Bye 3G, Hello Honda

Vehicle: 92' h22 Civic Hatchback
ez06 : who are you?ez06 : who are you?ez06 : who are you?ez06 : who are you?ez06 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to ez06 Send a message via MSN to ez06
i like the 2tone! keep up the good work
ez06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/01/2008, 11:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
Anastacia HOE!!!!

Vehicle: 06 Accord coupe 6spd
04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular
Send a message via AIM to 04MOJOGT Send a message via Yahoo to 04MOJOGT
I love it!!
04MOJOGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/01/2008, 12:00 PM   #14 (permalink)

timtem : who are you?timtem : who are you?
looks nice. love the 2 tone
timtem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/01/2008, 12:09 PM   #15 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GS
Rocky2 seems to be okayRocky2 seems to be okayRocky2 seems to be okayRocky2 seems to be okayRocky2 seems to be okayRocky2 seems to be okayRocky2 seems to be okay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pace187 View Post
I feel like we are describing my car, I have very similar marks and scratches and bumps on it.
Rocky2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/01/2008, 12:35 PM   #16 (permalink)
Resident Murse

Vehicle: 01 GT 5spd
Mr Tyler : who are you?Mr Tyler : who are you?
Black and silver = awesomeness. Looks great for a DD.
Mr Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/01/2008, 02:32 PM   #17 (permalink)
Turbo/Haltech V6

Vehicle: 00 Eclipse GT-T
Chato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regular
Nice ride!
Old 11/03/2008, 03:24 PM   #18 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

nice to hear all the comments, and its nice to hear them from mojo and regulator the 2 cars i used for inspiration.
I must say i am not a fan of NewEngland weather though, my wheels will be comming off along with the wing for the winter
Old 11/03/2008, 07:57 PM   #19 (permalink)
Premium Member

Vehicle: 04 STI
Danielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regular
Black housing dual halo headlights and your done! Other than that love it!
Danielv2008 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/03/2008, 09:49 PM   #20 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 eclipse spyder
silverspyder needs to be reminded to breathe.
nice!!! love the black on silver kinda what i got going on with thy spyder,are you gonna take the black to the hood and hatch too? oh i buffed your fender and rubbed some of those bugs off for ya lol. pace187's 2 toned
silverspyder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/04/2008, 01:32 PM   #21 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverspyder View Post
nice!!! love the black on silver kinda what i got going on with thy spyder,are you gonna take the black to the hood and hatch too? oh i buffed your fender and rubbed some of those bugs off for ya lol. pace187's 2 toned
ive been debating on wether or not i want to do the hatch and hood, i almost bought a c/f hood awhile ago but i think it would just look out of place. I dont know, some people are saying continue the black to the hatch and hood, some say leave it. Im undecided, for now with winter comming it will remain the same
Old 11/14/2008, 09:41 PM   #22 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

heres a small update, doing quite a bit of work to the car
Old 11/25/2008, 06:53 PM   #23 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

update--Build should be complete tomorrow and shell hopefully be coming home!!
Old 11/25/2008, 06:56 PM   #24 (permalink)

Vehicle: 95 GSX
Dyesuperman seems to be okayDyesuperman seems to be okayDyesuperman seems to be okayDyesuperman seems to be okayDyesuperman seems to be okayDyesuperman seems to be okayDyesuperman seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to Dyesuperman
What are you getting done?
Dyesuperman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/25/2008, 07:37 PM   #25 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Mod..

Vehicle: 05 Eclipse Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
love the 3g

+1 rep

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

One of the best 3G answers ever.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/25/2008, 07:47 PM   #26 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Vehicle: '01 GT PP / '13 X MR PP
Special_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Special_K
Nice start.
Tuned by LogicGate, Sponsored by Tearstone
Special_K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/25/2008, 09:03 PM   #27 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 GS Sporty
aceitup1011 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to aceitup1011
hey is that the providence place mall??
aceitup1011 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/26/2008, 10:38 AM   #28 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyesuperman View Post
What are you getting done?
Rebuilt the tranny, new clutch, and alot of pipe test fitting for this winter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05eclipse05 View Post
love the 3g

+1 rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLIPSE_GT View Post
Nice start.
Compliments very much appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceitup1011 View Post
hey is that the providence place mall??
Yea it is, theres a nice backdrop on the top floor for pictures, and i like the bridges between parking garages.
Old 12/06/2008, 09:55 AM   #29 (permalink)

Vehicle: WK2 5.7 Overland
DaMitsuMan00 : who are you?DaMitsuMan00 : who are you?DaMitsuMan00 : who are you?DaMitsuMan00 : who are you?DaMitsuMan00 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to DaMitsuMan00
Great looking car man. Can't wait to see what you are doing with it. Also, I was wondering what kind of spoiler you have on your car? I have seen it on a couple cars and I have always loved it.
Old 12/06/2008, 10:21 AM   #30 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Eclipse Spyder GT
lbeeman2007 has a few friends herelbeeman2007 has a few friends herelbeeman2007 has a few friends herelbeeman2007 has a few friends herelbeeman2007 has a few friends herelbeeman2007 has a few friends herelbeeman2007 has a few friends herelbeeman2007 has a few friends here
Send a message via AIM to lbeeman2007
Very nice. Everything seems to flow well. If I may make a suggestion, have you considered doing the front grille with black mesh. As much black as is on the car, that would look nice in my opinion. Good work.
lbeeman2007 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/07/2008, 07:04 PM   #31 (permalink)
From the Internet

Vehicle: 2003 T19 Eclipse RS
Sh4d0wX7 has a few friends hereSh4d0wX7 has a few friends hereSh4d0wX7 has a few friends hereSh4d0wX7 has a few friends hereSh4d0wX7 has a few friends hereSh4d0wX7 has a few friends hereSh4d0wX7 has a few friends hereSh4d0wX7 has a few friends hereSh4d0wX7 has a few friends hereSh4d0wX7 has a few friends here
Send a message via AIM to Sh4d0wX7 Send a message via Skype™ to Sh4d0wX7
100 Miles to AND from school? Jesus! Very clean so far. Def. next thing should be the Sonars. Keep it up.
Old 12/07/2008, 09:33 PM   #32 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh4d0wX7 View Post
100 Miles to AND from school? Jesus! Very clean so far. Def. next thing should be the Sonars. Keep it up.
50 there 50 home. And i need to update my plans, sonars, 03 front, ww kit, and its still up in the air wether ill be boosting or not
Old 12/07/2008, 11:23 PM   #33 (permalink)
Banned

Vehicle: 2g stratus 2g eclipse
PharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to PharmEcis
Unless you are running a 74, get rid of the plastic as that is gay. Other than that, looks good.
PharmEcis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/07/2008, 11:37 PM   #34 (permalink)
Strat190

kleberq1 : who are you?kleberq1 : who are you?kleberq1 : who are you?kleberq1 : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmEcis View Post
Unless you are running a 74, get rid of the plastic as that is gay. Other than that, looks good.
+1, It looks a little croocked and it doesnt look good with the GT manifold.

Car looks great though!! Love the wheels, How are you liking the Nexen n3000 tires?
kleberq1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/08/2008, 12:54 AM   #35 (permalink)
Shut up.

Vehicle: 2007 Infiniti G35X
wright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends here
Send a message via MSN to wright06jhs
Quote:
I know how he feels, I drive 112 miles day for work and it sucks bad.

Very nice looking car, ive always loved the 2 tone look on the eclipse. I want to do that to my northstar white one but i dont want to re-do what everyone else has done (04Mojogt-beautiful car) Love the spoiler, i want one really bad. How about you sell the me that spoiler and 6g74 engine cover?

My Ride

G35Driver
wright06jhs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/08/2008, 12:04 PM   #36 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleberq1 View Post
+1, It looks a little croocked and it doesnt look good with the GT manifold.

Car looks great though!! Love the wheels, How are you liking the Nexen n3000 tires?
the nexxens grip fine, no road noise, the only complain i have is they are wearing very quickly, this could be because of my hell commute i make everyday though, for the price i paid i have no complaints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wright06jhs View Post
I know how he feels, I drive 112 miles day for work and it sucks bad.

Very nice looking car, ive always loved the 2 tone look on the eclipse. I want to do that to my northstar white one but i dont want to re-do what everyone else has done (04Mojogt-beautiful car) Love the spoiler, i want one really bad. How about you sell the me that spoiler and 6g74 engine cover?
wing is staying on the car, it took me forever to actually find one. Pm me about the cover if your seriously interested.
Old 12/08/2008, 12:06 PM   #37 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmEcis View Post
i like the way the cover looks under there, it cleans up the engine bay alot, ive been planning on taking off the 3500 sticker though and just putting a mitsu one in its place
Old 01/24/2009, 08:41 PM   #38 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

just finished installing the new motor mounts, the factory ones were trashed
Old 02/27/2009, 01:38 PM   #39 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

quick wash, and its gona snow tomorow haha, 4 more weeks then i can put the summer wheels back on, im sick of damn winter.
A little update on the way to my house is an RRE rear strut bar, stainless steal brake lines, and a vortex generator.
But heres a few pics after i washed her
Love the ass

and i just like how clean she looks in this one

Members Ride....Check it out
Old 02/27/2009, 02:40 PM   #40 (permalink)
GS-Turbooo

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GS-T
CloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends here
Clean, I like the wheels
Old 02/27/2009, 02:44 PM   #41 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Vehicle: 2009 370z
EZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to EZT
I really like that wing, considered it for mine as well.
EZT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/27/2009, 03:25 PM   #42 (permalink)
From the Internet

Sh4d0wX7 has a few friends hereSh4d0wX7 has a few friends hereSh4d0wX7 has a few friends hereSh4d0wX7 has a few friends hereSh4d0wX7 has a few friends hereSh4d0wX7 has a few friends hereSh4d0wX7 has a few friends hereSh4d0wX7 has a few friends hereSh4d0wX7 has a few friends hereSh4d0wX7 has a few friends here
Haha, winter wheels. Spare stockers FTW.
Old 02/27/2009, 08:16 PM   #43 (permalink)
Black on Black

Scooby00GT : who are you?Scooby00GT : who are you?Scooby00GT : who are you?Scooby00GT : who are you?
I can't wait to see how it looks with the vortex generator. I know Stillwrks has it on his and it looks pretty good. You have to come to some of the local meets with us this year your car looks great. Love the work you've done to it so far.
Scooby00GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/01/2009, 01:42 PM   #44 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudINC00 View Post
Clean, I like the wheels
I put alot of time into choosing a wheel to compliment my theme, Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZT View Post
I really like that wing, considered it for mine as well.
Id say go for it, it would look beautiful on your car, especially if you color match it, these wings used to be tough to find but now there popping up everywhere

Quote:
Haha, winter wheels. Spare stockers FTW.
Spare stockers FTL but its okay because my clean stockers look 10 times better than half the shit i see posted up in that members rides lately haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby00GT View Post
I can't wait to see how it looks with the vortex generator. I know Stillwrks has it on his and it looks pretty good. You have to come to some of the local meets with us this year your car looks great. Love the work you've done to it so far.
Its functional on stillworks seeing as he track drives his, it iwll be purely a one off mod on my car, im on the fence on how it will look, as of right now the car has a nice clean sleak look, im afraid it might throw off the look of the car, we'll see, and from what i understand i have to do quite a bit of modification to make it fit. In my mind i think it will look good though, And i diddnt realize any 3gers had local meets up here, the only member i knew of local to me was aceitup and me and him are supposed to be meeting up sometime soon so i can tint some of his lights and were gona throw in some new parts.
Pm me if anything ever comes up

and on another note, im in the market for some new seats (black with silver accents), Sonar headlights, and a ww lip kit

Old 03/01/2009, 03:21 PM   #45 (permalink)
Engineer Bassist

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse GS
No_one21 seems to be well-liked by allNo_one21 seems to be well-liked by allNo_one21 seems to be well-liked by allNo_one21 seems to be well-liked by allNo_one21 seems to be well-liked by allNo_one21 seems to be well-liked by allNo_one21 seems to be well-liked by allNo_one21 seems to be well-liked by allNo_one21 seems to be well-liked by allNo_one21 seems to be well-liked by allNo_one21 seems to be well-liked by all
Love the car. I was going to use Regulator's car as a model for mine too. However, I personally think that the black vinyl inserts for the MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE on the tail would look great with your current setup. Just my .02
No_one21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/01/2009, 06:27 PM   #46 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GS
Ryans3g : who are you?Ryans3g : who are you?Ryans3g : who are you?
love the car! clear coat them front corners to make em shiny
Ryans3g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/01/2009, 06:33 PM   #47 (permalink)
Banned

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT
soccerdud346 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to soccerdud346
nice ride, just not crazy about the fin on it.
soccerdud346 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/01/2009, 06:42 PM   #48 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 eclipse gs
SpDyF5 : who are you?SpDyF5 : who are you?SpDyF5 : who are you?
It's a nice DD. Im not sure if I like the spoiler or not, but I def dont hate it. Do you happen to have interior pics? (With your gauges, cluster, etc etc on)
SpDyF5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/01/2009, 06:49 PM   #49 (permalink)
Boo, Acquisitions...

Vehicle: 2005 ZX-6R, POS Eclipse
Jordan777er : who are you?Jordan777er : who are you?Jordan777er : who are you?Jordan777er : who are you?Jordan777er : who are you?
What do these vortex generators look like? I've never seen them on an Eclipse before.
Jordan777er is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/01/2009, 06:56 PM   #50 (permalink)
Black on Black

Scooby00GT : who are you?Scooby00GT : who are you?Scooby00GT : who are you?Scooby00GT : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_one21 View Post
Love the car. I was going to use Regulator's car as a model for mine too. However, I personally think that the black vinyl inserts for the MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE on the tail would look great with your current setup. Just my .02
That would look really good with the black/silver theme you have going on.

When are you and Ace meeting up? I would like to get my reverse lights done too if you can tackle both of us in a day.
Old 03/01/2009, 07:07 PM   #51 (permalink)
From the Internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan777er View Post
What do these vortex generators look like? I've never seen them on an Eclipse before.
I think it's referring to the Ripp SDS. They use Vortech superchargers.
Old 03/01/2009, 07:12 PM   #52 (permalink)
Black on Black

Quote:
I think it's referring to the Ripp SDS. They use Vortech superchargers.
Its the little accent that goes on the top of the roof in this pic: http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/images/mrvortex.jpg

Evo MR's I believe come with them stock, Stilwrks has one on his.
Old 03/01/2009, 07:25 PM   #53 (permalink)
From the Internet

Quote:
Its the little accent that goes on the top of the roof in this pic: http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/images/mrvortex.jpg

Ah, I see.
Old 03/01/2009, 07:37 PM   #54 (permalink)
Boo, Acquisitions...

Jordan777er : who are you?Jordan777er : who are you?Jordan777er : who are you?Jordan777er : who are you?Jordan777er : who are you?
Quote:

Yeah, I've seen them on the Evo before, I was just having a hard time picturing the same thing on an Eclipse.
Old 03/01/2009, 08:03 PM   #55 (permalink)
Black on Black

Quote:
Yeah, I've seen them on the Evo before, I was just having a hard time picturing the same thing on an Eclipse.
NEWER PICS FOR YOUS GUY'S! <--Stilwrks thread. If you go about half way down on the 3rd page there are links to his pics with the vortex generator.
Old 03/01/2009, 08:50 PM   #56 (permalink)
Boo, Acquisitions...

Quote:
NEWER PICS FOR YOUS GUY'S! <--Stilwrks thread. If you go about half way down on the 3rd page there are links to his pics with the vortex generator.
Thanks! I actually looked through that thread earlier to see if I could find a pic of them, but I didn't click those links for some reason lol. Looks pretty cool to me.
Old 03/02/2009, 06:36 PM   #57 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_one21 View Post
Regulator drives one hell of a badass 3g. And on the mitsu eclipse on the back i was actually considering filling those it when i get the front bumper repainted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryans3g View Post
love the car! clear coat them front corners to make em shiny
we wont get into it but when i first bought the car i had the bright idea to spraypaint them haha, theyre on the list of things to replace. Now that im comfortable with vht nightshade

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerdud346 View Post
nice ride, just not crazy about the fin on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpDyF5 View Post
It's a nice DD. Im not sure if I like the spoiler or not, but I def dont hate it. Do you happen to have interior pics? (With your gauges, cluster, etc etc on)
To each there own on the wing, i personally love it, it flows very well with my black/silver theme, and it adds to the sleek look of the car imo.

Quote:
That would look really good with the black/silver theme you have going on.

When are you and Ace meeting up? I would like to get my reverse lights done too if you can tackle both of us in a day.
like i said before i think im filling those in, im not a fan of the letttering thing, im also gona fill in the rear mitsu badge and keel the small one in the bottom left corner. (well thats the plan anyways, im honestly all over the place with what i want to do next)
And il let you know when were meeting up, keep in mind nightshade isnt cheap :wink: but id be more than happy to tint em for a small fee (6 packs work great)

Quote:
Thanks! I actually looked through that thread earlier to see if I could find a pic of them, but I didn't click those links for some reason lol. Looks pretty cool to me.
hopefully it adds to the look, if not i toss it, thanks for the support

Old 03/02/2009, 06:42 PM   #58 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpDyF5 View Post
Do you happen to have interior pics? (With your gauges, cluster, etc etc on)
old pics, (crap quality too but its all i have for now) I have since replaced my HUw with an alpine that lights up all red to match the rest of the lights, il get some intershots of everything when the bottle gets back from hydro and i throw the rre bar in. the interior looks real nice though, all black headliner is black, visors are black, and i have tastefull silver accents (few door pieces, dome light housing, and ring around vents) center console is going to end up getting sent to scc to get painted.
but here you go

Old 03/02/2009, 07:24 PM   #59 (permalink)
Banned

Vehicle: 04 NSX, 10 Murano, 08 Alt
HIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by all
Pace - looking at your two pics, I noticed your A/F guage has gone from lean to rich. I'm assuming you only tapped you o2 wire and you pull an inaccurate signal that only shows the needle flying all over the place at idle and cruise speed, unless you floor it, which says rich?

You should consider getting a wideband instead.
HIJACKER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/02/2009, 07:29 PM   #60 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Vehicle: '01 GT PP / '13 X MR PP
Special_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Special_K
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIJACKER View Post
Pace - looking at your two pics, I noticed your A/F guage has gone from lean to rich. I'm assuming you only tapped you o2 wire and you pull an inaccurate signal that only shows the needle flying all over the place at idle and cruise speed, unless you floor it, which says rich?

You should consider getting a wideband instead.
I noticed that same thing. I bet your right, he just tapped into the narrowband OEM o2 sensor.
Tuned by LogicGate, Sponsored by Tearstone
Special_K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.