CrimsonGT's Eclipse, now with extra zest - Page 2 - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04/19/2009, 12:43 PM   #61 (permalink)
nik

nik : who are you?
ya i love that bright red and the black tails with the red calipers. Throw on some lowering springs and that would look really clean.
nik is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04/19/2009, 03:26 PM   #62 (permalink)
GS-Turbooo

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GS-T
CloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends here
Clean, just drop it a bit
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
]
CloudINC00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/19/2009, 05:03 PM   #63 (permalink)
Sittin on Twangs

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT
bizflawless seems to be okaybizflawless seems to be okaybizflawless seems to be okaybizflawless seems to be okaybizflawless seems to be okaybizflawless seems to be okay
Look who I saw speeding down the high

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

bizflawless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04/19/2009, 05:52 PM   #64 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 GT
CrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by many
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizflawless View Post
Look who I saw speeding down the high

Bizflawless, I was NOT speeding. Maybe you should pay more attention to the road rather than taking pictures..... lol

BTW, thanks guys for the comments.

CrimsonGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/19/2009, 09:43 PM   #65 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 GS-T, 01 RS-T, 00 GS
ace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends here
Send a message via AIM to ace79603 Send a message via MSN to ace79603 Send a message via Yahoo to ace79603
Awsome pics as always

you still drive 2 mph over water? lol

I'll catch you when you come into abilene

My Turbo Progress Thread

ace79603 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/19/2009, 10:03 PM   #66 (permalink)
Shut up.

Vehicle: 2007 Infiniti G35X
wright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends here
Send a message via MSN to wright06jhs
oooohh shiny car, I like it alot. Very clean and it does still look like a brand new car.

wright06jhs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/19/2009, 11:48 PM   #67 (permalink)
Black on Black

Vehicle: black eclipse gt 2001
rob '01 gt : who are you?rob '01 gt : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to rob '01 gt
Nice. I love red 3g's. The reason being red is my fav color but, I still think black 3g's are the best. Nonetheless nice clean ride brother.
rob '01 gt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/20/2009, 01:52 PM   #68 (permalink)
Diamonds are Forever

Vehicle: 2000 6g72
Jaicee : who are you?Jaicee : who are you?Jaicee : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Jaicee
that paint looks FRESH!
XceedSpeed.com
Jaicee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/20/2009, 05:32 PM   #69 (permalink)

CrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by many
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace79603 View Post
Awsome pics as always

you still drive 2 mph over water? lol

I'll catch you when you come into abilene
Yes, of course I still do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wright06jhs View Post
oooohh shiny car, I like it alot. Very clean and it does still look like a brand new car.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob '01 gt View Post
Nice. I love red 3g's. The reason being red is my fav color but, I still think black 3g's are the best. Nonetheless nice clean ride brother.
Thanks.... I'm partial to black 3G's as well......my older brother used to have a 2000 black GT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaicee View Post
that paint looks FRESH!
Thank you, sir.

Old 04/20/2009, 08:11 PM   #70 (permalink)
Bad Luck Chick

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse GT
redlinebishi is similar to TE
Super clean!!!!!
I put an 04 front end on mine && love it
redlinebishi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/20/2009, 09:03 PM   #71 (permalink)

Vehicle: 00 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT
nu_faze : who are you?nu_faze : who are you?nu_faze : who are you?
Very Clean Man!!!
nu_faze is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/11/2009, 11:26 AM   #72 (permalink)

FRESH NEW BUMP with new pictures in the first post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlinebishi View Post
Super clean!!!!!
I put an 04 front end on mine && love it
Quote:
Originally Posted by nu_faze View Post
Very Clean Man!!!
Thanks, guys!

Old 05/11/2009, 11:36 AM   #73 (permalink)
Suk me balls

Vehicle: Maxima SE 6spd Manual
raz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by all
Nice shots. Some black wheels with polished lip would compliment your ride perfect.

raz_76 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/11/2009, 11:53 AM   #74 (permalink)
King Shango

Vehicle: 00 GT, 99 Galant 5sp
Mister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by all
WOW! As im looking at your pics, I realized I was rubbing my cock through my pants. Nice pics!!!!!
Mister_Bishi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/11/2009, 03:39 PM   #75 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 GS-T, 01 RS-T, 00 GS
ace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends here
Send a message via AIM to ace79603 Send a message via MSN to ace79603 Send a message via Yahoo to ace79603
great pics as always what kind of camera did you use??

My Turbo Progress Thread

ace79603 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/11/2009, 09:41 PM   #76 (permalink)

Vehicle: 6g74 3.5L 02gt
02gt has a few friends here02gt has a few friends here02gt has a few friends here02gt has a few friends here02gt has a few friends here02gt has a few friends here02gt has a few friends here02gt has a few friends here
Send a message via AIM to 02gt
Your car is unbelievably clean
02gt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/11/2009, 10:19 PM   #77 (permalink)
Boo, Acquisitions...

Vehicle: 2005 ZX-6R, POS Eclipse
Jordan777er : who are you?Jordan777er : who are you?Jordan777er : who are you?Jordan777er : who are you?Jordan777er : who are you?
The new pictures came out absolutely amazing! Like everyone else said, the lack of upgrades is more than tempered by the sheer cleanliness of the car. It looks like your DIY grille is holding up better than mine too. I think I just need to secure mine more tightly.

Jordan777er is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/12/2009, 07:13 AM   #78 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raz_76 View Post
Nice shots. Some black wheels with polished lip would compliment your ride perfect.
Thanks, man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_Bishi View Post
WOW! As im looking at your pics, I realized I was rubbing my cock through my pants. Nice pics!!!!!
I'm so glad my car could be at your service. lol...jk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace79603 View Post
great pics as always what kind of camera did you use??
I used my brother's Canon Powershot SD790 IS 10 megapixel camera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02gt View Post
Your car is unbelievably clean
Thanks, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan777er View Post
The new pictures came out absolutely amazing! Like everyone else said, the lack of upgrades is more than tempered by the sheer cleanliness of the car. It looks like your DIY grille is holding up better than mine too. I think I just need to secure mine more tightly.
Thanks. Although the grille looks like that in the pictures....I need to spray another layer of flat black over it soon. The paint I used before isn't holding up near as well as it did in the past.

Old 05/16/2009, 11:06 AM   #79 (permalink)
You did what?

Vehicle: 2005 VDub Jetta GLI
Dj_Bann : who are you?Dj_Bann : who are you?Dj_Bann : who are you?Dj_Bann : who are you?Dj_Bann : who are you?
Clean and Simple.
What more could you ask for???

Dj_Bann is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/16/2009, 11:31 PM   #80 (permalink)
new project = s13?

Vehicle: 2003 eclipse gt sporty
martin m : who are you?martin m : who are you?martin m : who are you?martin m : who are you?martin m : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to martin m
i love the 10th picture down, looks mean and you might wanna think about tinting your 3rd brake light too

martin m is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/17/2009, 12:06 AM   #81 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GT
GTEclipse17 : who are you?GTEclipse17 : who are you?GTEclipse17 : who are you?GTEclipse17 : who are you?GTEclipse17 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to GTEclipse17
Car is extremely clean looking. I would post up pics of my car if it looked half as good. I got the cancer from hell and can't really afford for a paint job right now. Amazing pics though, love the choice of locations.
GTEclipse17 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/17/2009, 11:59 PM   #82 (permalink)
From the Internet

Vehicle: 2003 T19 Eclipse RS
Sh4d0wX7 has a few friends hereSh4d0wX7 has a few friends hereSh4d0wX7 has a few friends hereSh4d0wX7 has a few friends hereSh4d0wX7 has a few friends hereSh4d0wX7 has a few friends hereSh4d0wX7 has a few friends hereSh4d0wX7 has a few friends hereSh4d0wX7 has a few friends hereSh4d0wX7 has a few friends here
Send a message via AIM to Sh4d0wX7 Send a message via Skype™ to Sh4d0wX7
Those new pics look just outstanding. Awesome shots man.

Sh4d0wX7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/18/2009, 02:48 AM   #83 (permalink)
Curls for the Girls

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GT
deek23 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to deek23
one of the cleanest ive ever seen!
deek23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/18/2009, 09:23 AM   #84 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Im too lazy to read through it all crim , but did you PS the pics a lil bit to make the 3g so dang shiney? Or is it just naturaly that damn pretty! If so... wax brand?

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/18/2009, 11:37 AM   #85 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS
gomer3G Really needs to MTFOgomer3G Really needs to MTFOgomer3G Really needs to MTFOgomer3G Really needs to MTFOgomer3G Really needs to MTFOgomer3G Really needs to MTFOgomer3G Really needs to MTFOgomer3G Really needs to MTFOgomer3G Really needs to MTFOgomer3G Really needs to MTFOgomer3G Really needs to MTFO
Send a message via Yahoo to gomer3G
that is probably one of the cleanest eclipses i have ever seen. keep up the good work.
Old 05/18/2009, 05:07 PM   #86 (permalink)

Thanks for all the compliments, guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05eclipse05 View Post
Im too lazy to read through it all crim , but did you PS the pics a lil bit to make the 3g so dang shiney? Or is it just naturaly that damn pretty! If so... wax brand?
It's naturally that shiny. The only effects I do to the pictures are just sharpen the picture, blur the background, etc. I do nothing to the actual car itself.

Old 05/18/2009, 05:20 PM   #87 (permalink)

BTW, this is how I do my cleaning:
1. Wash
2. Clay Bar
3. Wash (again)
4. Scratch Remover (Meguiars' Scratch-X)
5. Wax (applied with the machine) (Meguiars' NXT Gen. 2 liquid wax)

I do all this at least once a year (and twice if I have the time )

Old 06/01/2009, 12:22 AM   #88 (permalink)
Vortech Inside

Vehicle: 2010 Camaro SS
WolfRyder seems to be okayWolfRyder seems to be okayWolfRyder seems to be okayWolfRyder seems to be okayWolfRyder seems to be okayWolfRyder seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to WolfRyder
Congrats on COTM! As stock as your car is, its amazingly clean

Bought: 2005, Supercharged: 2007, Totaled: 2009
WolfRyder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/01/2009, 12:22 AM   #89 (permalink)
TxTuning.com

Vehicle: Lure 13.5
Tx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be new
Grats Crimson. Keep it clean!
for immediate assistance. Do Not PM!
Tx4Codeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/01/2009, 12:23 AM   #90 (permalink)
You did what?

Vehicle: 2005 VDub Jetta GLI
Dj_Bann : who are you?Dj_Bann : who are you?Dj_Bann : who are you?Dj_Bann : who are you?Dj_Bann : who are you?
Congrats on COTM!!!
Dj_Bann is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/01/2009, 12:25 AM   #91 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8L, 07 Jeep GC
Drunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Drunkoffjuic
Congrats!!! Looking GREAT!!

All images appearing on club3g.com posted by user "Drunkoffjuic" aka Eric Nemcek, are the exclusive property of Eric Nemcek and are protected under the United States and International Copyright laws.

The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Eric Nemcek .

Use of any image as the basis for another photographic concept or illustration (digital, artist rendering or alike) is a violation of the United States and International Copyright laws. All images are copyrighted 2006 - 2016 Eric Nemcek .
Drunkoffjuic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/01/2009, 12:29 AM   #92 (permalink)

Steveodotcom1 : who are you?Steveodotcom1 : who are you?
Congratulations of COTM!

Good luck to 'ya.
Steveodotcom1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/01/2009, 12:38 AM   #93 (permalink)

Vehicle: '07 Vista Blue Mustang GT
02TitaniumGT : who are you?02TitaniumGT : who are you?02TitaniumGT : who are you?02TitaniumGT : who are you?
Your car is absolutely gorgeous, wish mine looked as good as that

"Some things in life, people will never understand."
02TitaniumGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/01/2009, 02:48 AM   #94 (permalink)

Congrats on COTM
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/01/2009, 06:39 AM   #95 (permalink)

Thank you, guys. I really appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfRyder View Post
Congrats on COTM! As stock as your car is, its amazingly clean
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx4Codeman View Post
Grats Crimson. Keep it clean!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj_Bann View Post
Congrats on COTM!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkoffjuic View Post
Congrats!!! Looking GREAT!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveodotcom1 View Post
Congratulations of COTM!

Good luck to 'ya.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02TitaniumGT View Post
Your car is absolutely gorgeous, wish mine looked as good as that
Quote:
Originally Posted by _EclipseGT_ View Post
Congrats on COTM

Old 06/01/2009, 06:47 AM   #96 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GS
Rocky2 seems to be okayRocky2 seems to be okayRocky2 seems to be okayRocky2 seems to be okayRocky2 seems to be okayRocky2 seems to be okayRocky2 seems to be okay
Nice job, well deserved. Possible the cleanest looking 3g.
Rocky2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/01/2009, 07:19 AM   #97 (permalink)
Banned

Vehicle: 04 NSX, 10 Murano, 08 Alt
HIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by all
Well deserved and long overdue - Congrats!

To those who would like to help decide on the COTM and vote, DONATE to the site and become a contributor and you will have access to a special forum to do so.
HIJACKER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/01/2009, 08:02 AM   #98 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Vehicle: 2009 370z
EZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to EZT
Congratulations on one of the cleanest 3Gs and one of the most idealistic stockers around. Well deserved Crimson.

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted"
EZT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/01/2009, 08:35 AM   #99 (permalink)
Gator 2013

Vehicle: '08.5 Mazdaspeed3
Invictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by many
It's about damn time!

Congrats.
Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/01/2009, 09:33 AM   #100 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Congrats Crim!

Cleanest stock(ish) 3g EvAr!

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/01/2009, 12:45 PM   #101 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GS
Ryans3g : who are you?Ryans3g : who are you?Ryans3g : who are you?
congrats on cotm! ive been waiting to for the site to start doing it again and your car is well deserved for it.
Ryans3g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/01/2009, 01:20 PM   #102 (permalink)
ya.

Vehicle: 2001 Volkswagen GTI 1.8t
EH91995 : who are you?
wow nice car man. congrats on COTM.

the pics with the 10MP camera look great, i love all the angles. beautiful car.
EH91995 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/01/2009, 01:30 PM   #103 (permalink)

Thanks everybody! This all means a lot to me.

Old 06/01/2009, 01:55 PM   #104 (permalink)
Flip! What the zip?!

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe
Hijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends here
Congratulations on COTM!

It's called cryptochronophililite!
Hijinx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/01/2009, 04:58 PM   #105 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Vehicle: Y2K GT-P
ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Congrats on COTM bud.
ICEMAN99TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/02/2009, 07:59 AM   #106 (permalink)

Thank you clipin03 and ICEMAN99TURBO!

By the way, I've been trying to +rep all of you guys.

Old 06/02/2009, 08:27 AM   #107 (permalink)

Steveodotcom1 : who are you?Steveodotcom1 : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonGT View Post
Thank you clipin03 and ICEMAN99TURBO!

By the way, I've been trying to +rep all of you guys.
I would return the favor, but I already rep'd you before.
Steveodotcom1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/02/2009, 09:46 AM   #108 (permalink)
Engineer/Realist

Vehicle: 2000 RS
malachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by all
holy shit! DUDE, you take some really nice pictures!

car on diet, but still stock = 15.58
2006 FASTEST ECLIPSE RS/GS STOCK
2006 FASTEST ECLIPSE RS/GS N/A

2008 NEW RECORD, RS/GS N/A = 15.2

2009 DOHC + 10psi = 14.0 @ 101.89MPH
2009 DOHC + 15psi = 13.3 @ 108MPH

2010 DOHC + ~psi = 13.05@ 102MPH

FOR SALE - PM ME
2000RS-Turbo is my cock sucking bitch! NEG HIM!

BLACK OPS
10-0 "one in the chamber" - FLAWLESS
malachi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/02/2009, 10:21 AM   #109 (permalink)

7angofragger : who are you?
i would have dirty sex with your camera
7angofragger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/02/2009, 10:23 AM   #110 (permalink)
Titanium Spork

Vehicle: 2001 spyder gs
scarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonGT View Post

car looks great... but issue with the great, high res photos is that it shows your decals of the emblems are stating to peel..
but i have decided to paint the red parts of emblems, because yours look sweet on there.
scarr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/02/2009, 11:09 AM   #111 (permalink)
King Shango

Vehicle: 00 GT, 99 Galant 5sp
Mister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by all
Congratulations on COTM!!! A very inspiring 3g!!!
Mister_Bishi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/02/2009, 11:21 AM   #112 (permalink)
ECLIPTO

Vehicle: 00 eclipse gt
davila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends here
CONGRATS!! on the COTM

very clean car!!

MY CAR:
davila825 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/03/2009, 04:16 PM   #113 (permalink)

Thanks for the compliments, guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by malachi View Post
holy shit! DUDE, you take some really nice pictures!
Thank you! I always like when someone compliments my photography......even though I am, by far, not a professional.

I have yet to 'dip' into the hardcore equipment for photography. Maybe after I graduate from college???

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7angofragger View Post
i would have dirty sex with your camera
Um........that's kind of weird to say.....but um......I think I get your POINT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarr View Post
car looks great... but issue with the great, high res photos is that it shows your decals of the emblems are stating to peel..
but i have decided to paint the red parts of emblems, because yours look sweet on there.
Yeah, I noticed that too. But I decided to go ahead and post the picture. You see? No car is perfect. lol

Old 06/03/2009, 05:38 PM   #114 (permalink)
Titanium Spork

Vehicle: 2001 spyder gs
scarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by all
luckily for your car.. a peeling decal is the most prevalent imperfection. that is a sign awesomesauce.
scarr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/12/2009, 11:47 PM   #115 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2005 eclipse GT
drivemexcrazy : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to drivemexcrazy
the car looks SOO good
drivemexcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/13/2009, 01:20 AM   #116 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 eclipse gs
gist864 : who are you?
Send a message via Yahoo to gist864
nice ride man
gist864 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/13/2009, 11:28 AM   #117 (permalink)

Thank you to the both of you guys.

Old 06/13/2009, 12:50 PM   #118 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: '03 6G75T, '98GSX, EVO IX
finesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Yahoo to finesse49ers
Congrats bro on COTM. Your car reminds me of why I fell in love at first sight with the 3G. It looks better than cars on showroom floors. I'm gonna go out and buy that model camera by the way. Simply beautiful.

This is what I'm about:

Quote:
Whens the car going to be finished with the turbo and everything on it

Quote:
Kevin: It'll be done when I'm done with it... ;)
finesse49ers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/30/2009, 01:42 PM   #119 (permalink)
Samburger Hamburger

Vehicle: 00 Eclipse GT 6G72
Blueblaze7292 : who are you?
if jesus drove a 3G, it would look like that...

so, are those stickers on your emblem? or paint...?

Last edited by Blueblaze7292; 06/30/2009 at 01:46 PM.
Blueblaze7292 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/30/2009, 01:57 PM   #120 (permalink)
Bankai

Vehicle: 2007 Corvette Z51
3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay
Looks like black vinyl. But it may just be me, but I'm sure of it? Can anyone clarify?
3genGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Date of Birth
Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.
Month Day Year

Privacy

Log-in

Random Question