CrimsonGT's Eclipse, now with extra zest - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01/12/2009, 05:29 PM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 GT
CrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by many
CrimsonGT's Eclipse, now with extra zest

March 13th BUMP!

I had the opportunity to get some help for these new pictures. It's the first REAL attempt for me to take rolling shots of my own car. The pictures turned out decent for my standards, I would have liked the wheels to be a bit more blurry though. I adjusted the shutter speed on my point-n-shoot camera to a minimum of 1/60, but I guess my little camera has hit it's limit.

Well, here are the new pictures. Enjoy!

....some older pictures...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Achievements:
- June 2009 COTM

- Featured in the Club3g calendar for April 2009

Some past photo shoots that I will never forget.
- with "Crazyfly"

http://www.club3g.com/forum/meets/11...hotoshoot.html

- with "GSKNIGHT"

GSKNIGHT and CrimsonGT Photo Shoot

- with "Bizflawless"

B Iz Flawless & Crimson's Photoshoot

- with "Bronx11"

Titanium Steel Blue Pearl Featuring A Special Guest

- with "05eclipse05" and "Bronx11"

http://www.club3g.com/forum/meets/12...stfu-diaf.html

- with "A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE"

http://www.club3g.com/forum/meets/13...e-56k-qft.html

- At MOD in Irving, Texas.

http://www.club3g.com/forum/meets/13...lots-pics.html

- with "quicksilver01," "03Quicksilver3G," and "ace79603" in Amarillo, Texas

http://www.club3g.com/forum/meets/13...ure-story.html

Good times with lots of memories with everyone I met on the forums.

Mod list:

Exterior
DEPO black projector headlights
DEPO black housed turn signals
Custom front black grille
Custom 4 piece side black grilles
Custom tinted 2003 OEM tail lights
Custom tinted OEM reverse lights
Custom black housed third brake light + red LED
Color-matched fuel door
Black Mitsubishi emblem shaped vinyl
Headlight Armor clear headlight vinyl
3M clear bra
35% window tint

Suspension/Wheels
Eibach Pro-Kit springs
KYB AGX adjustable gas shocks
18x7.5 Focal F10 wheels
225/40/18 Goodyear Eagle GT tires

Lighting
5000k HIDs in the projectors
OSRAM Silverstars in the fog lights

Audio
Kenwood KDC-MP142 head-unit

Thanks for viewing!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by CrimsonGT; 11/27/2010 at 12:30 AM.
CrimsonGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01/12/2009, 05:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Low and Slow.

Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Maxima SV
Pearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to Pearl01Strat
With as clean as it is, the 'lack of mods' doesnt even matter. Looks like brand new car man

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pearl01Strat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/12/2009, 05:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Vehicle: 2009 370z
EZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to EZT
You know my views!
EZT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01/12/2009, 05:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: '03 6G75T, '98GSX, EVO IX
finesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Yahoo to finesse49ers
To me you have the cleanest, beautiful stock 3G I've ever seen. That's my favorite color, absolutely love it. Only 48,000 miles in 6 years? I wish I could say that.

This is what I'm about:

Quote:
Whens the car going to be finished with the turbo and everything on it

Quote:
Kevin: It'll be done when I'm done with it... ;)
finesse49ers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/12/2009, 05:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
TxTuning.com

Vehicle: Lure 13.5
Tx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be new
Custom mesh? Car still looks clean. I see that electrical tape still sticks.
for immediate assistance. Do Not PM!
Tx4Codeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/12/2009, 05:58 PM   #6 (permalink)

CrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by many
Thanks guys,

and whoops, I forgot that. Thanks Codeman!

Old 01/12/2009, 06:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Gator 2013

Vehicle: '08.5 Mazdaspeed3
Invictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by manyInvictus is well-liked by many
Super clean. Looks great, man!
Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/12/2009, 06:33 PM   #8 (permalink)

Thank you. I just added 3 more pictures that I forgot to include.

Old 01/12/2009, 06:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Bye 3G, Hello Honda

Vehicle: 92' h22 Civic Hatchback
ez06 : who are you?ez06 : who are you?ez06 : who are you?ez06 : who are you?ez06 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to ez06 Send a message via MSN to ez06
Looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor!
ez06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/12/2009, 08:16 PM   #10 (permalink)

timtem : who are you?timtem : who are you?
clean car as always!
Old 01/12/2009, 08:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Resident Asshole

Vehicle: 2010 Civic
Crow seems to be well-liked by allCrow seems to be well-liked by allCrow seems to be well-liked by allCrow seems to be well-liked by allCrow seems to be well-liked by allCrow seems to be well-liked by allCrow seems to be well-liked by allCrow seems to be well-liked by allCrow seems to be well-liked by allCrow seems to be well-liked by allCrow seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to Crow
Nice clean stocker. You should lower it a little though even if it is with the prokit.
Crow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/12/2009, 08:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
2011's are gay

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS 6G75
White Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by all
damn, i wish my car still looked that nice
White Knight is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/12/2009, 08:55 PM   #13 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 GT Eclipse
GTbro : who are you?
damn that is one very clean eclipse soooo shiny
GTbro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/12/2009, 10:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sittin on Twangs

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT
bizflawless seems to be okaybizflawless seems to be okaybizflawless seems to be okaybizflawless seems to be okaybizflawless seems to be okaybizflawless seems to be okay
Ive seen it a few times in person and I must say it does actually look like he just bought it new yesterday.

Crim,

We should shoot another photo shoot soon, I got new suspension and some more goodies coming soon.
bizflawless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/12/2009, 10:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
Medic

Vehicle: 00Eclipse&07Escape
BlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wideBlackWidow is recognized club-wide
Send a message via AIM to BlackWidow
Very shiny Looks like you take good care of it
BlackWidow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/12/2009, 10:52 PM   #16 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GS
Rocky2 seems to be okayRocky2 seems to be okayRocky2 seems to be okayRocky2 seems to be okayRocky2 seems to be okayRocky2 seems to be okayRocky2 seems to be okay
Cleanest 3g I've ever seen. Period. I would debadge the v6. That is it. Perfect.
Rocky2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/12/2009, 10:53 PM   #17 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
I always loved your car crim. One thing i would do though is get the front license plate off if there wont be too much of a problem. Maybe a hideaway plate? Also, debadge her

But other than that, amazing work, and amazing pictures!

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/13/2009, 12:34 AM   #18 (permalink)

Vehicle: Red 2003 Eclipse GTS
GTS_08 : who are you?GTS_08 : who are you?
your car is an inspiration! so well maintained!! its just proof that sometimes simple is better. great work!!
GTS_08 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/13/2009, 01:41 AM   #19 (permalink)

Vehicle: 1988 Mustang GT
bushsucks1 Is a walking rectal thermometerbushsucks1 Is a walking rectal thermometerbushsucks1 Is a walking rectal thermometerbushsucks1 Is a walking rectal thermometerbushsucks1 Is a walking rectal thermometerbushsucks1 Is a walking rectal thermometerbushsucks1 Is a walking rectal thermometerbushsucks1 Is a walking rectal thermometerbushsucks1 Is a walking rectal thermometerbushsucks1 Is a walking rectal thermometerbushsucks1 Is a walking rectal thermometer
if you ever want to sell the 240sx with the S15 conversion, let me know. yea, nice cars
bushsucks1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/13/2009, 06:55 AM   #20 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 GS-T, 01 RS-T, 00 GS
ace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends here
Send a message via AIM to ace79603 Send a message via MSN to ace79603 Send a message via Yahoo to ace79603
beautiful car as always

you still go 2 mph through puddles?

My Turbo Progress Thread

ace79603 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/13/2009, 07:18 AM   #21 (permalink)

Thank you guys for all of the kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizflawless View Post
Ive seen it a few times in person and I must say it does actually look like he just bought it new yesterday.

Crim,

We should shoot another photo shoot soon, I got new suspension and some more goodies coming soon.
Yeah, sure, but this semester my schedule is pretty packed with classes. But whenever I have a free weekend, I'll give you a call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushsucks1 View Post
if you ever want to sell the 240sx with the S15 conversion, let me know. yea, nice cars
Haha, sorry, the 240 is my friend's car. But I guess I'll let him know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace79603 View Post
beautiful car as always

you still go 2 mph through puddles?
Yup It's become a habit, I catch myself doing it even when the car is dirty....

Old 01/13/2009, 07:41 AM   #22 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 sherwood green GS
GSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends here
Hubba hubba...

Looking bad-ass, and great photography as always.
GSKNIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/13/2009, 04:02 PM   #23 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Eclpise GT
ejsquirt20 : who are you?ejsquirt20 : who are you?ejsquirt20 : who are you?ejsquirt20 : who are you?
Everytime I look at pics of your car I get more convinced to do the 03 front bumper conversion. This image did it right here
Red is always hot.
Old 01/13/2009, 11:48 PM   #24 (permalink)

Vehicle: '00 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT
silver_clipse : who are you?
what percentage of tint did you use on your reverse lights?
silver_clipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/14/2009, 07:55 AM   #25 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT
eclipsegt33 : who are you?
Love how clean it is. Keep up the good work!
eclipsegt33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/14/2009, 09:50 AM   #26 (permalink)

00TampaBlueGT seems to be okay00TampaBlueGT seems to be okay00TampaBlueGT seems to be okay00TampaBlueGT seems to be okay00TampaBlueGT seems to be okay00TampaBlueGT seems to be okay00TampaBlueGT seems to be okay00TampaBlueGT seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to 00TampaBlueGT
nice car. Vety clean and the pics look professional!
00TampaBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/14/2009, 10:36 AM   #27 (permalink)
Timing is Everything

Vehicle: 300C SRT8
Eclipse03GS seems to be okayEclipse03GS seems to be okayEclipse03GS seems to be okayEclipse03GS seems to be okayEclipse03GS seems to be okayEclipse03GS seems to be okay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Nice clean stocker. You should lower it a little though even if it is with the prokit.
X2... Very nice work on keeping the car so well maintained.
Eclipse03GS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/14/2009, 10:36 AM   #28 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GT
HomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to HomieG
I've always liked your car and really respect the amount of work you do to keep it looking the way it does after 6 yrs. Keep it up
HomieG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/14/2009, 12:42 PM   #29 (permalink)
Appalachian State

SlamminGT has a few friends hereSlamminGT has a few friends hereSlamminGT has a few friends hereSlamminGT has a few friends hereSlamminGT has a few friends hereSlamminGT has a few friends hereSlamminGT has a few friends hereSlamminGT has a few friends hereSlamminGT has a few friends hereSlamminGT has a few friends here
Do you do your own photography? And do u use photoshop to touch up your pics?
SlamminGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/14/2009, 01:59 PM   #30 (permalink)

Thank you guys so much for the comments. +rep'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlamminGT View Post
Do you do your own photography? And do u use photoshop to touch up your pics?
Yeah, I take my own pictures with a point and shoot camera (can you believe it?). I try to use a tripod, but I later get frustrated always having to drag it around, so I just free-hand most of the pictures.

Afterwards, yes, I do use my photoshop program to touch up the pictures, white out the license plates, etc.

Old 01/14/2009, 02:48 PM   #31 (permalink)
Appalachian State

SlamminGT has a few friends hereSlamminGT has a few friends hereSlamminGT has a few friends hereSlamminGT has a few friends hereSlamminGT has a few friends hereSlamminGT has a few friends hereSlamminGT has a few friends hereSlamminGT has a few friends hereSlamminGT has a few friends hereSlamminGT has a few friends here
Like what kind of things do u do to the photographs to make them so vivid? I am just starting to get into photoshop and would love to know how u did this.
Old 01/14/2009, 02:58 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Like what kind of things do u do to the photographs to make them so vivid? I am just starting to get into photoshop and would love to know how u did this.
After I've done all the basic stuff like noise removal, sharpening, etc. Under the "Brightness and Contrast" tab, I play with the "Curves," "Highlight/Midtone/Shadow," and "Histogram" adjustment. If your program has those, just play with them for a while.

That's not all that I do to adjust the pictures, but those are the things I just recently started to play with on my program. They help quite a bit.

Old 01/14/2009, 03:10 PM   #33 (permalink)
Stage 1 SDS @11+ psi

Vehicle: 2003 GTS 5sp.
repforenzo should be considered a regularrepforenzo should be considered a regularrepforenzo should be considered a regularrepforenzo should be considered a regularrepforenzo should be considered a regularrepforenzo should be considered a regularrepforenzo should be considered a regularrepforenzo should be considered a regularrepforenzo should be considered a regularrepforenzo should be considered a regularrepforenzo should be considered a regular
Very Nice!
repforenzo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/14/2009, 09:39 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by repforenzo View Post
Very Nice!
Thank you. I saw how you kept the stock looking exterior on your car to.

Old 01/14/2009, 09:53 PM   #35 (permalink)
Suspended Seller

Vehicle: 2004 3G GT
clipse2004 is similar to TE
Your car is beautiful the way you keep it looking so stock and clean!
clipse2004 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/14/2009, 09:56 PM   #36 (permalink)
King Shango

Vehicle: 00 GT, 99 Galant 5sp
Mister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by all
Very clean, always liked your car and the pictures you take of it. Your truly in love
Mister_Bishi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/15/2009, 07:18 AM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse2004 View Post
Your car is beautiful the way you keep it looking so stock and clean!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_Bishi View Post
Very clean, always liked your car and the pictures you take of it. Your truly in love
Thanks guys!

Old 01/15/2009, 07:50 AM   #38 (permalink)
Stage 1 SDS @11+ psi

Vehicle: 2003 GTS 5sp.
repforenzo should be considered a regularrepforenzo should be considered a regularrepforenzo should be considered a regularrepforenzo should be considered a regularrepforenzo should be considered a regularrepforenzo should be considered a regularrepforenzo should be considered a regularrepforenzo should be considered a regularrepforenzo should be considered a regularrepforenzo should be considered a regularrepforenzo should be considered a regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonGT View Post
Thank you. I saw how you kept the stock looking exterior on your car to.
Thanks. The 3g doesn't need body kits in my opinion. Looks good already. Hey, I wanted to ask: what did you do with the head lights in your avatar? I like that, but you don't have that look in your actual pictures.
repforenzo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/15/2009, 10:09 AM   #39 (permalink)
Appalachian State

Quote:
Thanks. The 3g doesn't need body kits in my opinion. Looks good already. Hey, I wanted to ask: what did you do with the head lights in your avatar? I like that, but you don't have that look in your actual pictures.
I really love how you tinted your reverse lights too. I am debating on tinting the whole housing or just the gray part and leave the red.
Old 01/15/2009, 10:21 AM   #40 (permalink)
edd

Vehicle: '00 Eclipse GT
edd : who are you?edd : who are you?
Send a message via MSN to edd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl01Strat View Post
With as clean as it is, the 'lack of mods' doesnt even matter. Looks like brand new car man
Cleanest stock looking 3G around!

Quote:
Mike Rule;
"In a scene where our cars are looked down upon as performers,
we have defintely opened up eyes and turned heads"

edd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/15/2009, 11:39 AM   #41 (permalink)
ECLIPTO

Vehicle: 00 eclipse gt
davila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends here
beautiful 3g!!!!
davila825 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/15/2009, 10:09 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
I put on a layer of vinyl in the shape of the eyelid and just color matched it on some headlight covers. Wasn't permanent and I didn't want it to be either.

Quote:
I really love how you tinted your reverse lights too. I am debating on tinting the whole housing or just the gray part and leave the red.
I say just tint the white part, looks cleaner and more natural than just having it all blacked out. The last picture really shows what I mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edd View Post
Cleanest stock looking 3G around!
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davila825 View Post
beautiful 3g!!!!
Thank you.

Old 01/15/2009, 10:48 PM   #43 (permalink)
Filipino n3wb

Vehicle: 02 RS
JPflip509 : who are you?JPflip509 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to JPflip509
soooo shinyyyyy

JPflip509 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/16/2009, 10:23 PM   #44 (permalink)
Yo Yo Yo Yo-Landi

3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular
CLEAN! Only thing I can think of is to debadge the V6 and GT emblems . . .
3GJackal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/18/2009, 01:14 PM   #45 (permalink)

*BUMP* 4/17/2009 New pictures.

Old 04/18/2009, 01:35 PM   #46 (permalink)
TxTuning.com

Vehicle: Lure 13.5
Tx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be new
How do you do it..? Paint looks just as good as it did out of the factory. Clean car!
for immediate assistance. Do Not PM!
Tx4Codeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/18/2009, 01:52 PM   #47 (permalink)
Mitch

2000sliverGT : who are you?2000sliverGT : who are you?
Your car is beautiful! It looks brand new.
2000sliverGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/18/2009, 06:29 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx4Codeman View Post
How do you do it..? Paint looks just as good as it did out of the factory. Clean car!
haha. I put a lot more work into cleaning it than I really should. I don't have a garage to park it in.......haven't had one for a year and a half now.

Not only that, the car got hailed on 2 times the day before the new pictures were taken. But it's ok, the car did not get dented...as you can tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000sliverGT View Post
Your car is beautiful! It looks brand new.
Thank you. I appreciate it.

Old 04/18/2009, 07:23 PM   #49 (permalink)
Frank

Vehicle: 2001 GT
Regulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to Regulator
Very impressive. Did you aim your Depos properly with the HID's? I adjusted mine upwards, but they're still cross eyed spotlights
Old 04/18/2009, 08:32 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulator View Post
Very impressive. Did you aim your Depos properly with the HID's? I adjusted mine upwards, but they're still cross eyed spotlights
Thanks.

Yes sir, I did. But I don't have the 'cross eyed spotlights' that you're talking about....hmm.......

Mine are aimed pretty good.............maybe I just got lucky with my pair.... lol

Old 04/18/2009, 09:01 PM   #51 (permalink)
fuck em

Vehicle: TT Z
Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.
as always, very very nice!!!! I like that strawberry face too, even if it's not as clean as your 3G.

hey, PM me your mailing address when you get a chance.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/18/2009, 09:15 PM   #52 (permalink)
Vortech Inside

Vehicle: 2010 Camaro SS
WolfRyder seems to be okayWolfRyder seems to be okayWolfRyder seems to be okayWolfRyder seems to be okayWolfRyder seems to be okayWolfRyder seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to WolfRyder
Exterior looks amazing and I like those new tails! Now how about some performance mods?

Bought: 2005, Supercharged: 2007, Totaled: 2009
WolfRyder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/18/2009, 09:20 PM   #53 (permalink)
NO REASON

Vehicle: 01 eclipse gt
wolf_ds suckswolf_ds suckswolf_ds sucks
Send a message via MSN to wolf_ds Send a message via Skype™ to wolf_ds
Now this car is nicely put together and I agree it could use at least some performance mods.
wolf_ds is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/18/2009, 10:17 PM   #54 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2004 Eclipse GS
TmiguelT : who are you?
Awesome Stocker
I wish my car look just like yours but on Black
TmiguelT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/18/2009, 11:18 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
as always, very very nice!!!! I like that strawberry face too, even if it's not as clean as your 3G.

hey, PM me your mailing address when you get a chance.
PM'd. Sorry, but I still don't understand the "strawberry face" comment. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfRyder View Post
Exterior looks amazing and I like those new tails! Now how about some performance mods?
Thanks. But just like everyone else, I've thought about modifying the engine some....but I'm very hesitant to tear into my engine bay....I'm challenged in that department.

Plus, I'm not a 'performance' orientated person....I'm more of a 'overall-maintenance' type of person. I specialize in keeping the car looking showroom fresh 24/7!

......even without a garage.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf_ds View Post
Now this car is nicely put together and I agree it could use at least some performance mods.
Thanks, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TmiguelT View Post
Awesome Stocker
I wish my car look just like yours but on Black
lol Thanks, man.

Last edited by CrimsonGT; 04/19/2009 at 12:00 AM.
Old 04/18/2009, 11:50 PM   #56 (permalink)
fuck em

Vehicle: TT Z
Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.
strawberry face = S13 w/ an S15 front end. Japanese for "1-5" is "ichi-go"; "ichigo" also translates to "strawberry". Hence the name, "strawberry face" for "S15 front".
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/18/2009, 11:59 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
strawberry face = S13 w/ an S15 front end. Japanese for "1-5" is "ichi-go"; "ichigo" also translates to "strawberry". Hence the name, "strawberry face" for "S15 front".
*embarrassed*

lol

Old 04/19/2009, 11:19 AM   #58 (permalink)
Frank

Vehicle: 2001 GT
Regulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by allRegulator seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to Regulator
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonGT View Post
Thanks.

Yes sir, I did. But I don't have the 'cross eyed spotlights' that you're talking about....hmm.......

Mine are aimed pretty good.............maybe I just got lucky with my pair.... lol
Did you adjust them?
Old 04/19/2009, 12:30 PM   #59 (permalink)

Yup. With the two dials for left/right then up/down on each headlight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulator View Post
Did you adjust them?
BTW guys, I just uploaded my last two new pictures!

Old 04/19/2009, 12:38 PM   #60 (permalink)
DLT

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GT
DLT : who are you?DLT : who are you?DLT : who are you?
Send a message via MSN to DLT
Car looks great! It looks really good in red, never got a chance to see one in real life yet.
DLT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Date of Birth
Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.
Month Day Year

Privacy

Log-in

Random Question