SvenHoek's 03 GT - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07/02/2009, 09:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
"S" Car...Gooooooo

Vehicle: 03 GT-T
SvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by many
SvenHoek's 03 GT

I've watched this forum for a long time, but I finally joined last friday.

Just the beginning of my Mitsubishi Fascination

But now to the good stuff.
I bought her stock, about a year ago.

This section has been removed because it was no longer anywhere accurate.

It's a work in progress.
I hope you guys like. There is still a lot I would like to do to the car, but as I do all the design and install at my shop myself, it does take a while...but we'll get there

Updated Mod List as of March 29, 2013

Performance
GTS MAF (482 with 4.5" MAF Adapter
AEM Dryflow Conical Filter
Custom 2.5" Intake Piping
Liquid/Air Top Mount Intercooler
Turbosmart Raceport BOV
6G74 TB (rebuilt by Silvertune)
Precision T3/4 Hybrid Turbo with Ported Inlet
Grimmspeed MBC
Tial Racing 38mm External Wastegate
Custom Exhaust Collector with 3" DP
Dual Over Axel Magnaflow Exhaust
Innovate LC-1
Diamante Upper Intake Manifold
VR4 Fuel Rails (hand polished)
Stainless Braided Fuel Lines with AN Fittings
FiveO Performance 550cc Injectors
FuelLabs Mini Adjustable FPR
Walbro 255LPH Fuel Pump
"Dual ECU" Setup running 2001 BM ROM

Suspension & Wheels & Brakes
K-Sport Air Struts
Viair 440C Compressor
Custom Aluminum 3 Gallon Air tank
Accuair E-Level Digital Control System
Stoptech Rotors & Ceramic Pads
18” Konig Deception Wheels (18x8, +40) [summer]
Milled Aluminum Wheel Spacers (6mm) [summer]
Nitto NeoGen Tires (235/40R18) [summer]
Stock GTS Wheels (17x6.6, +46) [winter]
Nitto SN2 Tires (215/50R17) [winter]
Milled Aluminum Wheel Spacers (30mm) [winter]
Evo 8 Brembo Calipers with Silver PC and Black Decals
Goodyear GStop SS Brake Lines
Prothane Suspension Bushings, and Engine Mount inserts
Megan Racing Trailing Arms

Audio & Electronics
Pioneer AVIC-Z120BT Head Unit
Sirius Sat Tuner
Audio Control Epic 160
Audio Control DQXS with DDC
JBL 560GTi 60th Anniversary Special Edition Component Speakers with custom fab mounting adapters
JBL GTO928 (rear fill)
Pioneer Premier TS-W2501D4 10” Subs (x2)
Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F
Pioneer Premier PRS-D1100M Mono amplifier (x2)
Tsunami Elite 20 Farad Digital Hybrid Capacitor
Engine Bay Battery Delete
Kinetik HC1400R Power Cells (x2)
Big 3 Upgrade + A little More
Compustar 2W9000-AS with Drone
Full Interior Dynamat Xtreme
Prosport EVO Series Gauges (oil pressure, fuel pressure, manifold pressure, voltmeter, wideband AFR)

Show
Custom Retrofit FXR3 Projector Headlights by Iconic Designs
5000K HID Low Beams
Window Tint - 35% Sides & Sunroof, 5% Rear
Tinted Clear Front Turns
Tinted Reverse (less red side markers)
Tinted LED Tails
Tinted LED Third Brake Light
Pearl Black (X42 Labrador Black) Painted Roof Section
3M 1080 Series (Black Carbon Fiber) on OEM Hood
WW Lip Kit
Hella Optilux XY Foglamp Bulbs
Reverse Light LED Upgrade
Custom Fit Audio Installation
Engine Bay Wire Tuck Xtreme
Naughahyde Covered Interior Trim
Sokie Tech Carbon Fiber Hood Struts
Outlander (07) Steering Wheel with SWCs
Custom Upholstered Seats, Door Panels, and Quarter Panels

Last edited by SvenHoek; 06/20/2011 at 04:45 PM.
SvenHoek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07/02/2009, 09:27 AM   #2 (permalink)

Vehicle: '01 GS
bootsman : who are you?
Sorry I don't want to be the first post and be so negative but, the headlights are not my favorite, also I don't like the tails. But it is your car so do what you want with it, and welcome to the site!
bootsman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/02/2009, 10:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Mod..

Vehicle: 05 Eclipse Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
I'll be honest.. i think the only think you have done right is your stereo set-up, battery, and Injen. Everything else is a lil rice to me, especially the wheels and tv's. But to each their own. Oh, nice stealth though.

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

One of the best 3G answers ever.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/02/2009, 10:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
very nice, how much?

Vehicle: 01 GT, 91 GSX, 03 EVO
captain2k5 should be considered a regularcaptain2k5 should be considered a regularcaptain2k5 should be considered a regularcaptain2k5 should be considered a regularcaptain2k5 should be considered a regularcaptain2k5 should be considered a regularcaptain2k5 should be considered a regularcaptain2k5 should be considered a regularcaptain2k5 should be considered a regularcaptain2k5 should be considered a regularcaptain2k5 should be considered a regular
Send a message via AIM to captain2k5 Send a message via MSN to captain2k5
wasnt your other car a dodge stealth? not a mitsubishi? the eclipse looks good, the wheels dont flow to well with the car, other then that it doesnt look bad.
captain2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/02/2009, 11:24 AM   #5 (permalink)

Steveodotcom1 : who are you?Steveodotcom1 : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain2k5 View Post
wasnt your other car a dodge stealth? not a mitsubishi? the eclipse looks good, the wheels dont flow to well with the car, other then that it doesnt look bad.
Dodge Stealth = Mitsubishi 3000GT

I would ditch the wheels, smoke the turns and drop it.
Steveodotcom1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/02/2009, 11:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Vehicle: 2009 370z
EZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to EZT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05eclipse05 View Post
I'll be honest.. i think the only think you have done right is your stereo set-up, battery, and Injen. Everything else is a lil rice to me, especially the wheels and tv's. But to each their own. Oh, nice stealth though.
My sentiments exactly.

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted"
EZT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/02/2009, 12:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
"S" Car...Gooooooo

SvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by many
Fair enough. This car is slated to be the demo vehicle for my businesses, so unfortunately, there's stuff done not even I like (like the monitors).

Drop is coming once I save up enough for some Tein SS
Old 07/02/2009, 01:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
TxTuning.com

Vehicle: '13 Wrx
Tx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wide
I've had the titanium duals on my silver 3G before. They didn't even last a month They just do not fit in. Get it dropped!
Old 07/02/2009, 01:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Shut up.

Vehicle: 2007 Infiniti G35X
wright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends here
Send a message via MSN to wright06jhs
Nice car, i would get rid of the head and tails also.

My Ride

G35Driver
wright06jhs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/02/2009, 02:06 PM   #10 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 GT Spyder
KreepyZeke has a few friends hereKreepyZeke has a few friends hereKreepyZeke has a few friends hereKreepyZeke has a few friends hereKreepyZeke has a few friends hereKreepyZeke has a few friends hereKreepyZeke has a few friends hereKreepyZeke has a few friends hereKreepyZeke has a few friends here
Stereo setup looks good, but that's not really my bag these days. I dont' hate the headlights, but... not sure they go. Same with the wheels-

However, unlike everybody else, I think your tails look great- Where they chrome LEDs that you hit with Nightshades? Or did you buy them that way? If so, where if you don't mind me asking? Do you have any more pics of htose upclose and in sunlight?
'01 GT Spyder w/ 50,003 miles | Evo STS | RRE MTL/SynchroShift Mix | Energy Suspension Shifter Bushings | smoked corners | 18x8" SA67 knock-off wheels | Kumho Ecsta 4X 225/40 | '03 Bumper conversion | Mochi Spyder Bar | Dual Halo Single Projectors | 4300k Slim-line HID |
KreepyZeke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/02/2009, 02:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
"S" Car...Gooooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by KreepyZeke View Post
Stereo setup looks good, but that's not really my bag these days. I dont' hate the headlights, but... not sure they go. Same with the wheels-

However, unlike everybody else, I think your tails look great- Where they chrome LEDs that you hit with Nightshades? Or did you buy them that way? If so, where if you don't mind me asking? Do you have any more pics of htose upclose and in sunlight?

I bought them new that way. Honestly can't remember where tho. They are the only ones I found that looked similar to the factory originals but had LED. All the others that most other guys got were way too obvious that they didn't belong there and looked like ass.

Last edited by SvenHoek; 07/02/2009 at 02:55 PM.
Old 07/02/2009, 02:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kampfbereit

Vehicle: 2007 350Z
Tearstone has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Tearstone Send a message via AIM to Tearstone
The speaker installations look pretty nice. But otherwise going back to stock would be an improvement. Good luck
Tearstone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/02/2009, 03:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Yea I Drive A 3G

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT
Jerseykid03 : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearstone View Post
The speaker installations look pretty nice. But otherwise going back to stock would be an improvement. Good luck
Jerseykid03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/02/2009, 04:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Retrofitter

Vehicle: 03' Eclipse GS
jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Send a message via Yahoo to jstewart92
I was considering doing that for tails on my steel blue pearl, wasn't sure how it would look, but i'm no fan. The only thing i don't like about your audio set up is that the 6.5" covers are out of place and look kinda tacky, but the 6x9's look nice.
jstewart92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/09/2009, 09:40 AM   #15 (permalink)
Bankai

Vehicle: 2009 Honda Fit Sport
3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay
I don't like the headlights, wheels, and tails. Maybe if you painted the housing of the headlights black, and changed the tails to stock or niteshade them. It would be a pretty good improvement. Otherwise everything else seems to be ok imo.
3genGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/05/2009, 09:09 AM   #16 (permalink)
"S" Car...Gooooooo

Right on Cue!

Well, October has rolled around and wouldn't you know it...

Just in time seeing as how I just installed my Headers and Magnaflow cat-back

At least I got the snow tires and wheels out of the storage shed though.
Old 10/05/2009, 09:30 AM   #17 (permalink)
Tiny Member

Vehicle: 00 GT
00GTisME : who are you?00GTisME : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to 00GTisME
This is the same car, haha those wheels make a world of difference! Pick up a can of niteshades and spray those turns itll clean up that front alot. Drop it and that bitchll be beautiful
00GTisME is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/05/2009, 09:36 AM   #18 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: '03 6G75T, '98GSX, EVO IX
finesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Yahoo to finesse49ers
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00GTisME View Post
This is the same car, haha those wheels make a world of difference! Pick up a can of niteshades and spray those turns itll clean up that front alot. Drop it and that bitchll be beautiful
Great improvement!

This is what I'm about: The 3G, 1998 GSX, EVO IX GSR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin711 View Post
Whens the car going to be finished with the turbo and everything on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmEcis View Post
Kevin: It'll be done when I'm done with it... ;)
finesse49ers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/05/2009, 01:29 PM   #19 (permalink)
"S" Car...Gooooooo

A drop WILL be coming... but an SDS is the first item on the list. I've got most of the stuff now, but with a move to a different city pending, everything else is on hold.
Old 10/05/2009, 01:41 PM   #20 (permalink)
Titanium Spork

Vehicle: 2001 spyder gs
scarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitsuClipse View Post
Well, October has rolled around and wouldn't you know it...

so now you have anzos for headlights?
scarr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/05/2009, 05:36 PM   #21 (permalink)
"S" Car...Gooooooo

Yup. Those were actually the first set I got, but I didn't like the light pattern of the high beams. But I decided to put them back on anyway, then wire them up for a 4-beam setup on high They're right sweet now, the other ones are in a box somewhere with the originals collecting dust.
I also tried some black ones before but they were just too different and seemed out of place to me on a bright silver car.
Old 10/05/2009, 05:39 PM   #22 (permalink)
TxTuning.com

Vehicle: '13 Wrx
Tx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wide
Quote:
I also tried some black ones before but they were just too different and seemed out of place to me on a bright silver car.
Color theme can get a little complicated with the mixed reviews, but I like the Silver and Black two tone. Check out my signature for members ride page. I find the black headlights fitting right in once you replace the front turn signals and toss in mesh.
Old 10/05/2009, 06:10 PM   #23 (permalink)
(b)org banugee

Vehicle: 2008 Mazdaspeed 3
citm2000 seems to be well-liked by allcitm2000 seems to be well-liked by allcitm2000 seems to be well-liked by allcitm2000 seems to be well-liked by allcitm2000 seems to be well-liked by allcitm2000 seems to be well-liked by allcitm2000 seems to be well-liked by allcitm2000 seems to be well-liked by allcitm2000 seems to be well-liked by allcitm2000 seems to be well-liked by allcitm2000 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to citm2000
I prefer black with Silver also. Silver and chrome seem to clash.
Old 10/05/2009, 06:20 PM   #24 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT
Meest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFO
I think tinting the tails and reverse lights much darker and then going with a black set of projectors would look much better...
As for the wheels, I honestly like the stockers more than the others.. just my
Meest00GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/05/2009, 09:19 PM   #25 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Vehicle: 03 GS-T/98 Expedition(EB)
03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all
3g looks good, keep us posted

My Quicksilver 3G:http://www.club3g.com/forum/members-...silver-3g.html
Sponsored by: Mishimoto
03Quicksilver3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/05/2009, 09:57 PM   #26 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Camaro SS
Ace0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regular
I seem to be in the minority when I say that I really liked your other wheels and didn't mind the dual halos. If I wasn't broke Id ask to buy them off of you.
Ace0526 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/06/2009, 09:02 AM   #27 (permalink)
"S" Car...Gooooooo

Well here they sit...

Old 10/06/2009, 09:13 AM   #28 (permalink)
(b)org banugee

Vehicle: 2008 Mazdaspeed 3
citm2000 seems to be well-liked by allcitm2000 seems to be well-liked by allcitm2000 seems to be well-liked by allcitm2000 seems to be well-liked by allcitm2000 seems to be well-liked by allcitm2000 seems to be well-liked by allcitm2000 seems to be well-liked by allcitm2000 seems to be well-liked by allcitm2000 seems to be well-liked by allcitm2000 seems to be well-liked by allcitm2000 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to citm2000
I really didn't mind the wheels -- other than the large gap around them, but I haven't dropped my car either. It's just impractical -- and I bet even more so where you live.
Old 10/06/2009, 04:27 PM   #29 (permalink)
"S" Car...Gooooooo

For sure, although that hasn't stopped me from seriously considering it.

The one thing that most of the pics of those wheels don't show well is the shiny black spokes alternating with the polished aluminum ones, which is what set them off for me to begin with. Kinda the best of both worlds if you will.
Old 10/06/2009, 04:45 PM   #30 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse Rs
Dread_The_Red can pretty much be considered an idiot by all
I like the headlights on your car but not sommuch the tails, also that is a bigg ass box for subs
Dread_The_Red is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/06/2009, 05:34 PM   #31 (permalink)
"S" Car...Gooooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread_The_Red View Post
I like the headlights on your car but not sommuch the tails, also that is a bigg ass box for subs
Thanx for the input.
As far as the sub box goes, it's not as big as one might think, it's only .6 cubes per. Most of it is just flashing to cover in gaps and such to fit the body panels. Besides, the back side of it is where I stuffed 4 amplifiers and a 20 farad capacitor
Old 11/16/2009, 09:23 AM   #32 (permalink)
"S" Car...Gooooooo

Well, as requested here

big system = things breaking?
here are some more/new pics of my "still in progress" sound system. Enjoy.

Old 11/16/2009, 11:45 AM   #33 (permalink)
Hammer Time!

Vehicle: THIS HOUSE!!
jaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club exists
Cool thanks for the extra pics.
jaloosk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/16/2009, 01:32 PM   #34 (permalink)
"S" Car...Gooooooo

NP
Old 11/16/2009, 01:41 PM   #35 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: 01 GT
Pace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx4Codeman View Post
I've had the titanium duals on my silver 3G before. They didn't even last a month They just do not fit in. Get it dropped!
i bought the titanium duals as well, and also got rid of them about 2 weeks later.

To to OP, stereo setup is great, im not a fan of the wheels, and it definitely needs a drop. And hold clusterfuck of wires

Members Ride....Check it out
Pace187 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/17/2009, 08:57 PM   #36 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Vehicle: Y2K GT-P
ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Pioneer.. Good man!
ICEMAN99TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/18/2009, 09:08 AM   #37 (permalink)
"S" Car...Gooooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMAN99TURBO View Post
Pioneer.. Good man!
Thanks!
I've been using the premier series of Pioneer for about 8 years now in all my vehicles. It would be pretty hard to get me to use anything else now.
Old 11/18/2009, 06:24 PM   #38 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Vehicle: Y2K GT-P
ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Quote:
Thanks!
I've been using the premier series of Pioneer for about 8 years now in all my vehicles. It would be pretty hard to get me to use anything else now.
I'm one in the same my friend.
ICEMAN99TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/18/2009, 06:26 PM   #39 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Vehicle: 2009 370z
EZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to EZT
System looks well done!

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted"
EZT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/19/2009, 09:06 AM   #40 (permalink)
"S" Car...Gooooooo

Thanks a bunch

Hopefully it will be even better my the middle of next year. I have lots planned, cash allowing.
Old 04/20/2010, 10:32 AM   #41 (permalink)
"S" Car...Gooooooo

Finally doing some more work

Well. I'm finally back from Houston. Now that I have a little time, and next to no $$$, I figured it was time to do some more work on the ride. Here's what I've got so far...

Dynamat The entire thing:

Before:

Getting it ready:

With new X42 Labrador Black Roof:
(excuse the front bumper cover, I've got a new one in the shed. Houston really beat the poor thing up)

Tinted tails and reverse lenses:

More is in the works. Stereo re-fit, and suspension coming soon.
Old 04/20/2010, 12:17 PM   #42 (permalink)

Vehicle: DD-2000 Eclipse GT
XTurboSpoolX : who are you?
everything looks good,minus the wheels the headlights and the front bumper. ohh and the gas cap looks out of place. but your on the right track....mostly
Old 04/20/2010, 12:26 PM   #43 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT
smty 33 : who are you?
I really like the new roof
smty 33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/20/2010, 12:35 PM   #44 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: 01 GT
Pace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by all
welcome to the 2tone family

Members Ride....Check it out
Pace187 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/20/2010, 01:35 PM   #45 (permalink)
"S" Car...Gooooooo

Thanx! Hopefully I'll keep it going.
Old 04/20/2010, 02:18 PM   #46 (permalink)
Shut up.

Vehicle: 2007 Infiniti G35X
wright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends here
Send a message via MSN to wright06jhs
oops. Your forgot some re-paint on the front bumper. lol

But anyway they car looks pretty good. I like the two tone look.

My Ride

G35Driver
wright06jhs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/20/2010, 03:52 PM   #47 (permalink)
"S" Car...Gooooooo

Heh.

Ya, That's just a crappy aftermarket bumper that came on the car when I bought it anyway. I've got a new OE front and rear cover in the shed waiting for the lip kit to arrive. Then I'll fit and paint it all together to save time and material costs.
Old 04/20/2010, 05:31 PM   #48 (permalink)

18027 has a few friends here18027 has a few friends here18027 has a few friends here18027 has a few friends here18027 has a few friends here18027 has a few friends here18027 has a few friends here18027 has a few friends here18027 has a few friends here
The 2-tone looks great!
18027 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/20/2010, 05:43 PM   #49 (permalink)
Protect this house

Vehicle: Yes
ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.
noob question but...
what does the Dynamat do?
ccarrillo717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/20/2010, 05:47 PM   #50 (permalink)
__Ari__

Vehicle: 01 Eclpise GT
ejsquirt20 : who are you?ejsquirt20 : who are you?ejsquirt20 : who are you?ejsquirt20 : who are you?
Send a message via ICQ to ejsquirt20 Send a message via Yahoo to ejsquirt20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccarrillo717 View Post
noob question but...
what does the Dynamat do?
sound/noise proofing
ejsquirt20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/20/2010, 05:50 PM   #51 (permalink)
Protect this house

Vehicle: Yes
ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejsquirt20 View Post
sound/noise proofing
thanks
ccarrillo717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/20/2010, 10:31 PM   #52 (permalink)
"S" Car...Gooooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejsquirt20 View Post
sound/noise proofing
Yup. Basically takes a tin can of a car and keeps the metal panels from vibrating so much. = better sound in, less sound out.
Old 04/20/2010, 10:35 PM   #53 (permalink)
new project = s13?

Vehicle: 2003 eclipse gt sporty
martin m : who are you?martin m : who are you?martin m : who are you?martin m : who are you?martin m : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to martin m
That looks great!
Old 04/20/2010, 10:40 PM   #54 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Vehicle: 03 GS-T/98 Expedition(EB)
03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin m View Post
That looks great!

My Quicksilver 3G:http://www.club3g.com/forum/members-...silver-3g.html
Sponsored by: Mishimoto
03Quicksilver3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/20/2010, 10:50 PM   #55 (permalink)
"S" Car...Gooooooo

Whoops, double post. Anyway, thanks all.
Old 02/24/2011, 12:08 AM   #56 (permalink)
"S" Car...Gooooooo

A $500 Hunka Junk...

... for while my car is in the shop to finish the interior, paint, stereo, and suspension system.

Just picked up this gem from a mechanic's yard. (2003 Saturn Ion)

The previous owner (and several other mechanics) couldn't get it running. I did.

Once I towed it into the shop, I tore into it a bit. Fixed the Passlock2 system, put on some used Blizzaks, replaced both sway bar link rods, repaired the wiper transmission assembly, cleaned and lubed the electric steering motor, and got a 4 wheel alignment.

Once all that safety and mechanical was done, I figured that seeing as how I'm going to be seen in public with this thing, I should give it all the help I can. So, I tinted the windows and tail lights, put on a little bit of pin-striping, installed HID's, threw in an amp and subwoofer, as well as an auxiliary input for my iPod, and of course quickly slapped in a remote start/alarm system (it's cold up here).

Repairs and such were only about $200, and all the other stuff I had laying around the shop, so that was just time spent. This should keep me mobile for the next couple of months if need be, and maybe even come out a little ahead in the end when I flip it.

Sure am going to miss my eclipse in the meantime though.
Old 02/24/2011, 12:21 AM   #57 (permalink)
Anastacia HOE!!!!

Vehicle: 06 Accord coupe 6spd
04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular
Send a message via AIM to 04MOJOGT Send a message via Yahoo to 04MOJOGT
Nice Beater.
04MOJOGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/24/2011, 08:41 AM   #58 (permalink)
"S" Car...Gooooooo

Thanx. It get me from A to B (for now).
Old 02/24/2011, 09:23 AM   #59 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Vehicle: YOUR MOM
rsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to rsingh12
nice clean beater cant wait till the 3g is done
Old 03/16/2011, 12:14 PM   #60 (permalink)
"S" Car...Gooooooo

A lot has changed since the last update

Started working on a new suspension setup, audio/video install, and various other assorted electrical bits. I'm trying to get this done for the next show season.

The first iteration of the airbag system looked something like this:

BUT, I wasn't really happy with it. That was almost 9 months ago already, and it all came out 2 weeks ago except for the tank.

The "new" audio setup never got to a point where I wanted it to be. Although it sounded great, I didn't like the fit and finish, so it's gone too.

The lip kit was painted and installed, but one of the side skirts caught a snow bank while going through some BAD construction and got damaged, so they came off for repair as well.

(Taken last September with first airbag setup)

Newer pics and progress to follow shortly (I hope)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.