Silverside's 02 gt 6g75 - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07/17/2009, 07:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8 L 6g75M Powered
silverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to silverside
Silverside's 02 gt 6g75

I bought this car in may 2007 and up until this month i have been slowly working on it. Nothing special :
-Cold air intake
-Megan race headers
-Diamante manifold and throttle body
-Greddy SP2 cat-back
-NGK 8mm plug wires
-Stock calipers painted blue
-EBC rotors and yellow stuff pads all around
-KYb AGX struts up front
-Relocated stock battery to the trunk
-Ingalls torque dampener
-Lambo door kit
-Plasmaglow multi-color led underglow kit
-Misc. engine dress up (blue hoses and harness)
Pics:

Then i decided to go all out and try to cram a 3.8 6g75 from an 07 eclipse into it. So far the only person in the world to attempt this on a stock computer. I drove about 2 1/2 hours to pick this thing up from the scrapyard.

Its from a 2007 eclipse with almost 1000 miles on it. Nice lookin engine if you saw what was left of the car it came out of.

Tear down:

Out With the old

And in with the new:

The finished project:

Here are some of the parts that had to be modified for the swap:
First and most obvious the ignition issue was solved by using the distributor from the 6g72 with spacer in place of the stock 6g75 cam position sensor. The mounting location:

Mocked up, as you can see there is a need for another 1/2 inch of metal in there.

The plate that was made to fill the space.

The location of the distributor is now in the way of the waterneck. It had to be modified to fit:

Also the 75 has no sender for the coolant temp gauge so the one from the 72 needs to be added.

Next up is the crank position sensor. This is a direct swap from the 72. Swap over the sprocket and the sensor itself.
from the 75

from the 72

The stock 75 fuel rail does not have a return as on those cars it is built into the tank. So one needs to be added.

I chose to cut mine up and make it with the return on the other end of the rail for equal pressure across all the injectors. Not necessary i just did it for future FI plans.

The throttle body needs to be swapped also as the 75 uses drive by wire so its all electronic. I used the diamante one i had from a previous project. There is no place to mount the throttle cable on the 75 intake manifold so i made one using the egr solenoid mounting bolts. You may notice the orientation of the TB 90 degrees from where it normally is. This was for clearance issues.

The EGR solinoid on the 75 is also electronic so you must use the one from the 72 it is a direct fit.

More pics and info as i get time to post it up.

Last edited by silverside; 08/05/2009 at 01:36 PM.
silverside is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07/17/2009, 07:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Bankai

Vehicle: 2009 Honda Fit Sport
3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay
Interesting to see a 4g engine in a 3g. I'd like to see how it all works out for you.
3genGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/17/2009, 08:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
cubanbread!!!!

Vehicle: '03 eclipse gt
shadowD : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to shadowD
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3genGT View Post
Interesting to see a 4g engine in a 3g. I'd like to see how it all works out for you.
i agree /\. This might be the first i have heard of this being done. Hope it works out for you. Good luck.
shadowD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/17/2009, 08:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: '03 6G75T, '98GSX, EVO IX
finesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Yahoo to finesse49ers
I hope this works out. Post a video of the start up if you can please. Any plans for forced induction?

This is what I'm about: The 3G, 1998 GSX, EVO IX GSR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin711 View Post
Whens the car going to be finished with the turbo and everything on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmEcis View Post
Kevin: It'll be done when I'm done with it... ;)
finesse49ers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/17/2009, 08:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: 01 GT
Pace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by all
correct me if im wrong on this but doesnt pharm already have this motor in our platform and its up and running?

Members Ride....Check it out
Pace187 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/17/2009, 08:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Bankai

3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pace187 View Post
correct me if im wrong on this but doesnt pharm already have this motor in our platform and its up and running?
I think you are right. It's in his 2g Stratus I believe, but I'm not sure if he has it up and running yet...does he?
Old 07/17/2009, 08:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Shut up.

Vehicle: 2007 Infiniti G35X
wright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends here
Send a message via MSN to wright06jhs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pace187 View Post

The last time i read, he didn't have it running yet. He was still waiting on some parts and his EMS to get back from being repaired.

Good luck, keep us updated!

My Ride

G35Driver
wright06jhs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/17/2009, 09:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Bankai

Quote:
Originally Posted by wright06jhs View Post
The last time i read, he didn't have it running yet. He was still waiting on some parts and his EMS to get back from being repaired.

Good luck, keep us updated!
I thought that was the case. Even so, definitely a LOT of work to do a 6g75 swap. Well... a lot of work in general for engine swaps.

Last edited by 3genGT; 07/17/2009 at 09:13 PM.
Old 07/17/2009, 09:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
MIVEC?

silverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okay
Pharm is also doing this swap but he is using an ems whereas i am using the stock 3g computer. So far we are both waiting on parts and neither has started the car yet.

And yes any swap requires a lot of work but this is feasible IMO for someone that would attempt the 6G74 swap. Its a bit more expensive though.

Yes the plan is to turbo next year the way i had originally planed on this year. I even have two turbos laying around that i bought in January.

My Sale Thread http://www.club3g.com/forum/automoti...-gt-parts.html
My Build Thread http://www.club3g.com/forum/members-...ml#post2671626
Old 07/17/2009, 10:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
new project = s13?

Vehicle: 2003 eclipse gt sporty
martin m : who are you?martin m : who are you?martin m : who are you?martin m : who are you?martin m : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to martin m
Quote:
looks to be an assload of wires to deal with
Old 07/17/2009, 10:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin m View Post
looks to be an assload of wires to deal with
Believe it or not the wiring is done now and that was one of the easier parts to this whole thing

Old 07/17/2009, 10:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Bankai

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverside View Post
Pharm is also doing this swap but he is using an ems whereas i am using the stock 3g computer. So far we are both waiting on parts and neither has started the car yet.

And yes any swap requires a lot of work but this is feasible IMO for someone that would attempt the 6G74 swap. Its a bit more expensive though.

Yes the plan is to turbo next year the way i had originally planed on this year. I even have two turbos laying around that i bought in January.
Well I hope everything turns out well for you and pharm. Thumbs up to both of you for doing the swap.
Old 07/18/2009, 01:54 AM   #13 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Mod..

Vehicle: 05 Eclipse Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Well... to me.. the neon is , but, the swap is pretty daring. Looks like its all coming together. Goodluck.

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

One of the best 3G answers ever.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/18/2009, 08:25 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kampfbereit

Vehicle: 2007 350Z
Tearstone has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Tearstone Send a message via AIM to Tearstone
I don't think it's possible to run this engine on the stock computer. But I hate to be a naysayer. Prove us wrong! Good luck with the project
Tearstone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/18/2009, 09:54 AM   #15 (permalink)
Resident Murse

Vehicle: 01 GT 5spd
Mr Tyler : who are you?Mr Tyler : who are you?
Looking forward to how this turns out. I've had the idea of doing this for awhile.
Old 07/20/2009, 03:44 PM   #16 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Vehicle: 2009 370z
EZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to EZT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearstone View Post
I don't think it's possible to run this engine on the stock computer. But I hate to be a naysayer. Prove us wrong! Good luck with the project

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted"
EZT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/20/2009, 03:51 PM   #17 (permalink)
MIVEC?

I was able to get it to start without the waterneck i only let it run for about 2 min, Just to see if it would. It ran like s*** though its not getting enough fuel for some reason. I should have a vid tomorrow after i get some tuning done.

Old 07/20/2009, 03:52 PM   #18 (permalink)
TxTuning.com

Vehicle: '13 Wrx
Tx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wide
good luck with it. After watching over Pharms thread I don't see only using the stock computer either. Keep everything detailed, thanks.
Old 07/20/2009, 04:02 PM   #19 (permalink)
MIVEC?

I have pics on all the parts i swapped and made to make it work. Im not gonna post them till i have mine 100% done.

And like i said over there i cant run the mivec with the stock computer. I have Greddy for that issue. Right now it on a ricer switch till i have the money for the MSS

Last edited by silverside; 07/20/2009 at 04:10 PM.
Old 07/20/2009, 04:08 PM   #20 (permalink)

Tetris Champion! Hexxagon Champion!
Vehicle: 10 Jaguar XF-R
aaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by many
Wow! Awesome work! Good luck with it. Go Marylanders for swapping in MIVECs!
aaronsspyder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/20/2009, 04:14 PM   #21 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Oh yeah, and for anyone who thinks a 6g72 valve train and injectors make a lot of noise. You should hear this thing. Whole lot of ticking going on on there somewhere.

Old 07/20/2009, 04:36 PM   #22 (permalink)
Shut up.

wright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends here
This is awesome. Hopefully you get it running good soon.

My Ride

G35Driver
Old 07/20/2009, 05:03 PM   #23 (permalink)
Bankai

Good job on the progress so far. Can't wait to see pics and videos of the car running and driving.
Old 07/20/2009, 06:54 PM   #24 (permalink)
new project = s13?

Vehicle: 2003 eclipse gt sporty
martin m : who are you?martin m : who are you?martin m : who are you?martin m : who are you?martin m : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to martin m
Quote:
Good job on the progress so far. Can't wait to see pics and videos of the car running and driving.
Old 07/20/2009, 07:10 PM   #25 (permalink)
Resident Asshole

Vehicle: 2010 Civic
Crow seems to be well-liked by allCrow seems to be well-liked by allCrow seems to be well-liked by allCrow seems to be well-liked by allCrow seems to be well-liked by allCrow seems to be well-liked by allCrow seems to be well-liked by allCrow seems to be well-liked by allCrow seems to be well-liked by allCrow seems to be well-liked by allCrow seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to Crow
Quote:
Oh yeah, and for anyone who thinks a 6g72 valve train and injectors make a lot of noise. You should hear this thing. Whole lot of ticking going on on there somewhere.
Sounds about like the 4B11 in the X. Nice and noisy injectors.
Crow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/21/2009, 07:20 AM   #26 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Vehicle: '01 GT PP / '13 X MR PP
Special_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Special_K
Very cool that you got it somewhat running. Hopefully you get the bugs worked out
Tuned by LogicGate, Sponsored by Tearstone
Special_K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/21/2009, 04:45 PM   #27 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Well it running now, turns out there was just air in the fuel rail. The video is in the 3.8 swap thread. Its not the best thanks to my cell phone but its proof.

Old 07/21/2009, 04:51 PM   #28 (permalink)
Weak Sauce

Vehicle: 03 GTS 5spd
2003GTS-R seems to be okay2003GTS-R seems to be okay2003GTS-R seems to be okay2003GTS-R seems to be okay2003GTS-R seems to be okay2003GTS-R seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to 2003GTS-R
Quote:
Well it running now, turns out there was just air in the fuel rail. The video is in the 3.8 swap thread. Its not the best thanks to my cell phone but its proof.
Congrats man! Good luck with it
2003GTS-R is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/21/2009, 05:14 PM   #29 (permalink)
Kampfbereit

Vehicle: 2007 350Z
Tearstone has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Tearstone Send a message via AIM to Tearstone
Quote:
Good job man! That's awesome!
Tearstone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/21/2009, 11:52 PM   #30 (permalink)
Shut up.

Great job! Cant wait to hear more info. Let us know when you take it for a spin or have you?

Now lets see some dyno runs, to see how it runs without the Mivec for now.

My Ride

G35Driver
Old 07/22/2009, 10:22 AM   #31 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wright06jhs View Post
Great job! Cant wait to hear more info. Let us know when you take it for a spin or have you?

Now lets see some dyno runs, to see how it runs without the Mivec for now.
I drove it last night for like an hour and i plan on taking it to school today, after all its my DD. Dyno is a bit far off yet until i get some more money ill shoot for sometime in augest. and i can use the mivec whenever i want to i just have to activate it manually.

Old 07/22/2009, 10:25 AM   #32 (permalink)
Ice Ice Baby

Vehicle: 84 Camaro Z/28
DaIceMan : who are you?DaIceMan : who are you?DaIceMan : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to DaIceMan
Quote:
I drove it last night for like an hour and i plan on taking it to school today, after all its my DD. Dyno is a bit far off yet until i get some more money ill shoot for sometime in augest. and i can use the mivec whenever i want to i just have to activate it manually.
run smooth?
DaIceMan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/22/2009, 10:28 AM   #33 (permalink)
Bankai

Congrats on the swap man. You've really come far with it.
Old 07/22/2009, 10:29 AM   #34 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaIceMan View Post
run smooth?
It idles smoother than the 72 that was in the car. Its not missing or anything. Hell its practically a new engine.

Old 07/22/2009, 10:39 AM   #35 (permalink)
Weak Sauce

2003GTS-R seems to be okay2003GTS-R seems to be okay2003GTS-R seems to be okay2003GTS-R seems to be okay2003GTS-R seems to be okay2003GTS-R seems to be okay
Quote:
When you say you activate it manually does that you can turn it on throughout the entire rpm range or only after a set rpm?
Old 07/22/2009, 10:44 AM   #36 (permalink)

Tetris Champion! Hexxagon Champion!
Vehicle: 10 Jaguar XF-R
aaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by many
Man, that's awesome! Congrats and enjoy! Now I know where to come when my engine dies
aaronsspyder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/22/2009, 10:47 AM   #37 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003GTS-R View Post
When you say you activate it manually does that you can turn it on throughout the entire rpm range or only after a set rpm?
It will engage whenever i press the ricer button on the shifter. When i drive round town i rarely get to 4000 rpm point where the stock crossover would be anyway so its not like ill use it that much.

Old 07/22/2009, 10:49 AM   #38 (permalink)
Weak Sauce

Quote:
It will engage whenever i press the ricer button on the shifter. When i drive round town i rarely get to 4000 rpm point where the stock crossover would be anyway so its not like ill use it that much.
Haha ok
Old 07/22/2009, 10:51 AM   #39 (permalink)
Super Asian Invasion

Vehicle: Dodge Challenger SRT8
wiseoracle is God.wiseoracle is God.wiseoracle is God.wiseoracle is God.wiseoracle is God.wiseoracle is God.wiseoracle is God.wiseoracle is God.wiseoracle is God.wiseoracle is God.wiseoracle is God.
Send a message via AIM to wiseoracle Send a message via MSN to wiseoracle
How does your button work? I guess I don't understand how it can engage the mivec. Is it hooked to your e-manage or something?
wiseoracle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/22/2009, 10:58 AM   #40 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseoracle View Post
How does your button work? I guess I don't understand how it can engage the mivec. Is it hooked to your e-manage or something?
The mivec system is basically turned on and off by 2 solenoids one in each head. When the solenoid is engaged it allows oil pressure to flow into the mechanism that engages the high lift rockers. At least that's the way i understood it works. When it engages there is an audible difference in the exhaust tone.

Old 07/22/2009, 12:39 PM   #41 (permalink)
Samburger Hamburger

Vehicle: 00 Eclipse GT 6G72
Blueblaze7292 : who are you?
Quote:
The mivec system is basically turned on and off by 2 solenoids one in each head. When the solenoid is engaged it allows oil pressure to flow into the mechanism that engages the high lift rockers. At least that's the way i understood it works. When it engages there is an audible difference in the exhaust tone.
i've actually seen something like this. i was in a civic del sol vtec, and the owner had a ricer button to manually control the vtec. there really was a considerable difference in exhaust tone for sure.

anyway, great job on the swap! please keep us updated
Blueblaze7292 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/22/2009, 01:24 PM   #42 (permalink)
Resident Murse

Vehicle: 01 GT 5spd
Mr Tyler : who are you?Mr Tyler : who are you?
Strong work on the swap! How much did the final tally run if you don't mind my asking?
Old 07/22/2009, 01:29 PM   #43 (permalink)
Shut up.

Very interesting, I would like to take a ride in your car.

My Ride

G35Driver
Old 07/22/2009, 01:38 PM   #44 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tyler View Post
Strong work on the swap! How much did the final tally run if you don't mind my asking?
~$2400 ish For engine, parts, fluids ect. If I could weld i would have saved like $250 of that. Thats also with $1800 on the engine alone. There is still the Greddy MSS that's gonna be like another $200 or so.

Still more bang for your buck than turbo 72

Old 07/22/2009, 10:57 PM   #45 (permalink)
4 Cylinder Beast

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GS
GSMachinist needs to be reminded to breathe.
Send a message via Yahoo to GSMachinist
very impressive good luck
GSMachinist is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/27/2009, 02:13 AM   #46 (permalink)
02 3.5l GT-T RIP

Vehicle: 93 GMC Typhoon
02meclipsegt : who are you?02meclipsegt : who are you?
You know what, Im very impressed with the work youve done. Especially when someone swore up and down this wouldnt even start with the stock ECU and you pulled it off.
02meclipsegt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/27/2009, 02:30 AM   #47 (permalink)
Yo Yo Yo Yo-Landi

3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular
Lambo doors are baller.

Neon underglow is baller.

YOUR CAR is straight baller.
3GJackal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/27/2009, 10:40 AM   #48 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Swap details updated

Old 07/27/2009, 11:16 AM   #49 (permalink)

Steveodotcom1 : who are you?Steveodotcom1 : who are you?
Wow, nice job on the swap.
Steveodotcom1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/02/2009, 11:04 AM   #50 (permalink)
Strat190

kleberq1 : who are you?kleberq1 : who are you?kleberq1 : who are you?kleberq1 : who are you?
Awesome job man!
Greddy Evo2 Exhaust
AEM pulley
Eibach springs
18" tsw's with nitto nt555's
dynoed 190 whp (dyno results in my garage)
14.38@97.65 SOHC all motor, stock bottom end,stock head,on street tires

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o.../signature.jpg
kleberq1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/03/2009, 03:39 PM   #51 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT-T
Silvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be new
1st a successful 75 swap. Then turbo it!? You should publish your dyno sheet.
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/03/2009, 07:28 PM   #52 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertune View Post
1st a successful 75 swap. Then turbo it!? You should publish your dyno sheet.
Turbo is on the agenda for next year. Im not made of money. And i will show the dyno results when i put the car on one.

Old 08/12/2009, 01:07 PM   #53 (permalink)

Vehicle: 00' GT 5 spd
stilwrks has a few friends herestilwrks has a few friends herestilwrks has a few friends herestilwrks has a few friends herestilwrks has a few friends herestilwrks has a few friends herestilwrks has a few friends herestilwrks has a few friends herestilwrks has a few friends here
Quite impressive, good luck!

"I'LL ALWAYS HAVE TIME FOR YOUR REFERRALS"

2000 Mitsi. Eclipse GT 5 spd. # 310 TTD
stilwrks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/12/2009, 01:10 PM   #54 (permalink)
3 Diamonds!

Vehicle: 03 Mitsu Eclipse GTS
eclipsekid03 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to eclipsekid03 Send a message via Yahoo to eclipsekid03
hmm interesting! g/l man post a video when its all done!
Old 08/29/2009, 08:02 PM   #55 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Vehicle: Y2K GT-P
ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
I'm sure the guys at Normal would love to see that. To bad there was no one around this year and you didn't make it.
ICEMAN99TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/29/2009, 08:10 PM   #56 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Its on my list of meets to go to next year if it is held. Now that the car is actually worth showing people.

Old 08/30/2009, 10:47 AM   #57 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Vehicle: Y2K GT-P
ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Now correct me if I am wrong, but you have a Greedy system running the motor, why not a Haltech?
ICEMAN99TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/30/2009, 06:35 PM   #58 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMAN99TURBO View Post
Now correct me if I am wrong, but you have a Greedy system running the motor, why not a Haltech?
haha no i am using the stock 3g computer for the engine, that is why the swap is so different from everyone elses. And the haltech is on the list when i go to a standalone system.

Old 08/30/2009, 08:13 PM   #59 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 eclipse gs
gist864 : who are you?
Send a message via Yahoo to gist864
keep it up good luck
gist864 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/29/2009, 09:52 AM   #60 (permalink)
MIVEC?

I bought a new toy today.

Looks like i might be going the s/c rout instead of turbo.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.