My Quicksilver 3G - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 08/31/2009, 12:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Vehicle: 03 GS-T/98 Expedition(EB)
03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all
My Quicksilver 3G

Last Updated 05/16/14

Hey Guys

Let me introduce you to my 2003 Eclipse GS-T. It has been my project car for the past 8 years. It has taken a lot of sweat, time, & money to get it to where it is now along with the help & info from fellow members on this forum. Hope you all enjoy the pics & vids, let me know what you guys think. All comments welcome! Thanks

Exterior Shots

photo IMG_2352.jpg

photo IMG_2351.jpg

photo IMG_2347.jpg

photo IMG_2346.jpg

photo IMG_2341.jpg

photo IMG_2339.jpg

photo IMG_2338.jpg

photo IMG_2336.jpg

photo IMG_2335.jpg

photo IMG_2332.jpg

photo IMG_2331.jpg

photo IMG_2328.jpg

Photobucket

Photobucket

Engine Bay Shots

Photobucket

More pics coming soon!

Interior Shots

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

More pics coming soon!

Achievement: March 2010 COTM

Photobucket

Dyno Videos

Performance Mods (Engine/Fuel)

-Turbonetics T3/T4 Turbocharger
-Custom 3" Downpipe & Dumptube by Solid Tech
-550cc Injectors
-255 Walbro Fuel Pump
-Aeromotive FPR
-HKS SS BOV
-38mm Wastegate
-OBX Turbo Header
-God Speed FMIC
-NGK Iridium Plugs
-Full 3" Catback Exhaust
-Dual Core/Two Row Aluminum Radiator
-Tearstone Billet Radiator Caps
-Optima Red Top Battery
-3" Mishimoto Intercooler Couplers

Performance Mods (Suspension/Drivetrain)

-Megan Racing Coilovers
-Rear Camber Kit
-ACT Stage 2 Clutch
-Prothane Motor Mounts
-Front Mount Strut Bar
-Rear Upper Strut Bar
-Rear Lower Tie Bar

Interior/Electronics

-Greddy Turbo Timer
-Triple Gauge Pod w/Glowshift Oil Pressure, Vaccuum, & Voltage Gauges
-35psi Glowshift Boost Gauge Fabricated Into Driver Side Air Vent
-Speedhut mph/rpm Gauge Face
-Pioneer AVIC-U310BT Touchscreen w/Portable GPS, Bluetooth, & iPod Hookup
-Viper Alarm (Model 5002)
-Cobra ESD 7000 Radar Detector
-Interior Pieces Wrapped w/3M Carbon Fiber Vinyl Wrap

Exterior

-Wings West V-Line Spoiler
-Wings West Full Lip Kit
-Black Housed Depo Sonar Headlights
-Black 1st Gen TYC Tail Lights
-Smoked Front Corners
-Smoked Third Brake Light
-Smoked Rear Corners
-5% Tint All Around by Classic Glass
-17" Enkei PKR's
-Color Matched Seibon (Evo Style) CF Hood
-Brushed Alloy Fuel Door
-Rear Drum to Disc Brake Swap w/Cross Drilled & Slotted Rotor & Pro Stop Platinum Brake Pads
-Bosch Windshield Blades
-Custom Painted Gloss Black Calipers w/Red Tearstone Eclipse Vinyl
-Debadged w/Rear CF Mitsubishi Emblem

Last edited by 03Quicksilver3G; 09/25/2010 at 12:50 AM.
03Quicksilver3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08/31/2009, 12:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
TxTuning.com

Vehicle: '13 Wrx
Tx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wide
Make sure you are using the DIRECT links, not to the myspace page.
such as http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...95b3cf97f6.jpg instead of http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=49016255
Old 08/31/2009, 12:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all
thanks i know i just fixed that

My Quicksilver 3G:http://www.club3g.com/forum/members-...silver-3g.html
Sponsored by: Mishimoto
Old 08/31/2009, 12:23 AM   #4 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 GTS SPYDER
slammy : who are you?
Nice

Car looks good, but I have 3 suggestions that would be very cheap. One fix the camber it looks like crap, two straiten out your grill, and three post a mod list so we know were you stand when giving suggestions. Other than that nice car.

Last edited by slammy; 08/31/2009 at 12:37 AM.
slammy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/31/2009, 12:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
TxTuning.com

Tx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wideTx4Codeman is recognized club-wide
The car looks wicked clean, but the center grills fitment doesnt look good.
Old 08/31/2009, 12:29 AM   #6 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT
Meest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFO
I really like it. Personally would've maybe went with a black grille. The dual halos aren't my taste but they dont look bad. I'd go with black sonars or something. Loving the wheels and drop along with the hood. Just think the headlights and black grille would pull the black/silver theme together more.

Other than that, i like it alot. Clean Ride man
Meest00GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/31/2009, 12:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Yeah sorry i did not put up some of the mods, heres a list of some of them off the top of my head:
Catback exhaust, obx headers, rai, megan coilovers, short shifter, dual halo projectors, seibon evo style cf hood, triple gauge pod (vaccuum, voltage, oil pressure), air fuel ratio gauge fabricated into air vent (ill post a pic later), 17" enkei pkr's....

Old 08/31/2009, 12:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
TxTuning.com

If you don't plan on color matching the hood id suggest going all black on the lights. feel free to check out my 3g to get an idea of what im talking about Codeman's 03 3G Gt
Old 08/31/2009, 01:03 AM   #9 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Vehicle: 2009 370z
EZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to EZT
Not a fan of the rear lights and I agree with Cody about the grill.

Overall though I like it.

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted"
EZT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/31/2009, 01:03 AM   #10 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

oh i already have that figured out man, i am blacking out all my signals, and i am gonna do a custom paint job, im gonna paint the trunk and roof black

Old 08/31/2009, 06:54 AM   #11 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GT
HomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to HomieG
Looks good man. I like it.
HomieG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/31/2009, 07:19 AM   #12 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Mod..

Vehicle: 05 Eclipse Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Real original name!

And nice approach on the car.......

X2

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

One of the best 3G answers ever.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/31/2009, 07:36 AM   #13 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: '03 6G75T, '98GSX, EVO IX
finesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Yahoo to finesse49ers
Nice car! I always liked the clear tails on a car with a light color but since you have a lot of black on the car I guess changing all the lights to black would be best. Get you rear camber fixed, the center grill painted black and flushed to the bumper and you'll be straight.

This is what I'm about: The 3G, 1998 GSX, EVO IX GSR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin711 View Post
Whens the car going to be finished with the turbo and everything on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmEcis View Post
Kevin: It'll be done when I'm done with it... ;)
finesse49ers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/31/2009, 07:41 AM   #14 (permalink)
Bankai

Vehicle: 2009 Honda Fit Sport
3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05eclipse05 View Post
Real original name!

X2
I thought of you when I saw his.

Well, I do like the hood. The wheels are ok, the lights on the back are not really my taste, and with the headlights...you should do the custom painted black dual halos, or just get rid of them completely. Overall, good start.
3genGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/31/2009, 08:10 AM   #15 (permalink)
ECLIPTO

Vehicle: 00 eclipse gt
davila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends here
nice start.....looks very clean
davila825 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/31/2009, 09:23 AM   #16 (permalink)
3 Diamonds!

Vehicle: 03 Mitsu Eclipse GTS
eclipsekid03 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to eclipsekid03 Send a message via Yahoo to eclipsekid03
nice 3g man! looks real good!
Old 08/31/2009, 11:33 AM   #17 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 GT
CrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by many
Nice looking car! I also agree that you should pull that grill out some and make it sit flush with the bumper.

BTW, I think I've seen your car on the .org before. But if that's the case, then it was a loooong time ago.

Quote:
Real original name!

X2
That is strange. What made you choose that particular name? Hopefully no one gets confused with who is who.
Old 08/31/2009, 11:43 AM   #18 (permalink)
TxTuning.com

Didn't realize it before. You could use a camber kit on the rear.
Old 08/31/2009, 12:16 PM   #19 (permalink)
Diamonds are Forever

Vehicle: 2000 6g72
Jaicee : who are you?Jaicee : who are you?Jaicee : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Jaicee
its clean everything is good. the only thing i would change is the head lights. Black depos or projectors would go great with those wheels. if you decide to get rid of those head lights, let me know, ill buy em.
XceedSpeed.com
Jaicee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/31/2009, 02:10 PM   #20 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 eclipes gts
travion : who are you?travion : who are you?travion : who are you?travion : who are you?
Looking good! I agree what most of the members are saying about the front and rear end. What percent tint do you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx4Codeman View Post
Didn't realize it before. You could use a camber kit on the rear.
travion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/31/2009, 02:31 PM   #21 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GS
zpritt03 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to zpritt03
Great looking car, keep up the good work...i also think you should smoke or get black tails even though i like the ones you have.
zpritt03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/31/2009, 02:37 PM   #22 (permalink)
Mitch

2000sliverGT : who are you?2000sliverGT : who are you?
Very Nice man! I want that hood!!! What percent tint do you have? Looks good!
2000sliverGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/31/2009, 02:44 PM   #23 (permalink)
Hard Bass <3

Vehicle: Expo
02GTjoker seems to be okay02GTjoker seems to be okay02GTjoker seems to be okay02GTjoker seems to be okay02GTjoker seems to be okay02GTjoker seems to be okay02GTjoker seems to be okay02GTjoker seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to 02GTjoker
Looks good, but neds different rear lighting, and the chrome heads are ok to an extent, but i think it would flow really well if he painted the inner portions black like his hood and left the outer chrome.

Quote:
Real original name!

X2
Green is such an ugly color Chad. But think about it, who knows how many cars are out there that may or may not look 'similar' in ways to one another.

P.S. You could even be his inspiration.
02GTjoker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/31/2009, 03:11 PM   #24 (permalink)
new project = s13?

Vehicle: 2003 eclipse gt sporty
martin m : who are you?martin m : who are you?martin m : who are you?martin m : who are you?martin m : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to martin m
the top picture is my fav, IMO i would go with smoked/black instead of clear/chrome on the silver car, rims and drop looks good though
Old 08/31/2009, 08:30 PM   #25 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

i got the stock lights is u want those...but i was planning on blacking out all my lights, and for those asking about the tint, it is 5% tint all around, i will post more pics when i black out my lights and get a few more of my parts in.

Last edited by 03Quicksilver3G; 08/31/2009 at 08:32 PM.
Old 08/31/2009, 10:09 PM   #26 (permalink)
Tiny Member

Vehicle: 00 GT
00GTisME : who are you?00GTisME : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to 00GTisME
i say to keep the tail lights the way they are, they match nicely with the silver
00GTisME is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/17/2009, 10:13 PM   #27 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Update as of 12/17/09
Pictures and mods list at top of page
Old 12/18/2009, 12:01 AM   #28 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 eclipse gt
zeroeclipse : who are you?zeroeclipse : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to zeroeclipse
your car is so clean love it!!
Old 12/18/2009, 12:06 AM   #29 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Vehicle: 2009 370z
EZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to EZT
Amazing 3G for sure.

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted"
EZT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/18/2009, 12:08 AM   #30 (permalink)
ECLIPTO

Vehicle: 00 eclipse gt
davila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends here
wow man your car looks great. one of my favorites!!!
davila825 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/18/2009, 12:59 AM   #31 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroeclipse View Post
your car is so clean love it!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EZT View Post
Amazing 3G for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davila825 View Post
wow man your car looks great. one of my favorites!!!
thanks guys for the comments, much appreciated
Old 12/18/2009, 01:19 AM   #32 (permalink)
Shut up.

Vehicle: 2007 Infiniti G35X
wright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends here
Send a message via MSN to wright06jhs
Beautiful Car!

My Ride

G35Driver
wright06jhs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/18/2009, 01:59 AM   #33 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Mod..

Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Now, smoked turn sigs and powdercoated fuel door.

Old 12/18/2009, 02:05 AM   #34 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Quote:
Now, smoked turn sigs and powdercoated fuel door.
Yup, I already have the tint for the front corners, however the guy who tinted the other lights has not contacted me backand about the fuel door I dont know how it will look powdercoated, it could look good, can you do a ps for me
Old 12/18/2009, 03:02 AM   #35 (permalink)
Yo Yo Yo Yo-Landi

3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular
Holy clean engine bay! Props!
3GJackal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/18/2009, 03:54 AM   #36 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Mod..

My fuel door is flat black, just swing by my thread whenever you get a chance.

Old 12/18/2009, 07:49 AM   #37 (permalink)
new project = s13?

Vehicle: 2003 eclipse gt sporty
martin m : who are you?martin m : who are you?martin m : who are you?martin m : who are you?martin m : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to martin m
car looks great man
Old 12/18/2009, 09:49 AM   #38 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3GJackal View Post
Holy clean engine bay! Props!
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin m View Post
car looks great man
Thanks

Quote:
My fuel door is flat black, just swing by my thread whenever you get a chance.
Will do
Old 12/18/2009, 05:58 PM   #39 (permalink)
Waiting to spool

Vehicle: 01 Gt
Black_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okay
Easily my favorite silver 3g. Very nice.

Eclipse tuners are a strange sort. They don't like talking about wings or color-matching side skirts and interiors. Eclipse tuners are performance-obsessed sleeper fanatics who dream only about downpipes, exhaust gases, and wastegates. Their cars aren't pretty, but have the ability to spank you silly on the highway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveodotcom1 View Post
Money can buy you a race car, but money can't buy you the skill to race it.
Black_out is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/18/2009, 08:35 PM   #40 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_out View Post
Easily my favorite silver 3g. Very nice.
Thanks bro
Old 01/12/2010, 06:23 PM   #41 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Bump
Posted some new pics of engine bay covers

Old 01/12/2010, 06:58 PM   #42 (permalink)
damitsumasta

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT-T67
quicksilver01 : who are you?quicksilver01 : who are you?quicksilver01 : who are you?quicksilver01 : who are you?
I made those I made those!!!! hahaha Damn it really looks great now wit the new covers.
Old 01/12/2010, 07:04 PM   #43 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilver01 View Post
I made those I made those!!!! hahaha Damn it really looks great now wit the new covers.
yeah it looks amazing bro! Thanks again

Old 01/12/2010, 07:18 PM   #44 (permalink)
damitsumasta

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT-T67
quicksilver01 : who are you?quicksilver01 : who are you?quicksilver01 : who are you?quicksilver01 : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Quicksilver3G View Post
yeah it looks amazing bro! Thanks again
Anytime!
Old 01/12/2010, 07:23 PM   #45 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilver01 View Post
Anytime!
I can now help advertise your work

Old 01/12/2010, 10:19 PM   #46 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GS
Doberz : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Doberz
His grill isn't crooked. The problem is his bumper is warped. Mine has the same problem. You can only really notice it at street level.

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4125/1001061k.jpg
Old 01/12/2010, 10:31 PM   #47 (permalink)
Boostin 3G's

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse Gs
cfeyhris : who are you?cfeyhris : who are you?cfeyhris : who are you?cfeyhris : who are you?cfeyhris : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to cfeyhris
do you have any pictures of the engine bay covers from the topside?
cfeyhris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/13/2010, 12:30 AM   #48 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfeyhris View Post
do you have any pictures of the engine bay covers from the topside?
Yeah bro ill pm you a good daylight pic tomorrow, or I can go snap a garage pic tonight, up to you

Old 01/29/2010, 07:22 PM   #49 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Bumpity Bump!!
New pics on Post #1, let me know what you think

Old 01/29/2010, 07:57 PM   #50 (permalink)
2011's are gay

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS 6G75
White Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by all
is that an ebay turbo? if so, have you had any problems with it?
Old 01/29/2010, 08:12 PM   #51 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
is that an ebay turbo? if so, have you had any problems with it?
Yes I did buy it off ebay, however it is not some cheap no name turbo, it is an official t3/t4 turbonetics turbo. It hits boost just fine and I have not had any problems with it

Old 01/29/2010, 08:23 PM   #52 (permalink)
Timing is Everything

Vehicle: 03GS, 300C SRT8
Eclipse03GS seems to be okayEclipse03GS seems to be okayEclipse03GS seems to be okayEclipse03GS seems to be okayEclipse03GS seems to be okayEclipse03GS seems to be okay
Looks really good!
Eclipse03GS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/29/2010, 08:23 PM   #53 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse03GS View Post
Looks really good!
Thanks bro

Old 01/29/2010, 08:47 PM   #54 (permalink)
B-RAD

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GTS
Brad_2008 needs to be reminded to breathe.
What kind of spoiler do you have on it??

and did you tint the rear lights yourself?
Brad_2008 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/29/2010, 08:49 PM   #55 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad_2008 View Post
What kind of spoiler do you have on it??

and did you tint the rear lights yourself?
The spoiler is a wings west v-line, and I had my tinter who did the windows do my lights

Old 01/30/2010, 12:46 AM   #56 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Mod..

Nice new pics bud . I recommend you keep all the pics you had together. The last ones you had were great too!

Old 01/30/2010, 10:39 AM   #57 (permalink)

OD_MAN99 : who are you?OD_MAN99 : who are you?OD_MAN99 : who are you?
I vote COTM
OD_MAN99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/30/2010, 12:19 PM   #58 (permalink)
Waiting to spool

Vehicle: 01 Gt
Black_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okay
Quote:
Nice new pics bud . I recommend you keep all the pics you had together. The last ones you had were great too!

One of them happens to be my desktop background.

Eclipse tuners are a strange sort. They don't like talking about wings or color-matching side skirts and interiors. Eclipse tuners are performance-obsessed sleeper fanatics who dream only about downpipes, exhaust gases, and wastegates. Their cars aren't pretty, but have the ability to spank you silly on the highway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveodotcom1 View Post
Money can buy you a race car, but money can't buy you the skill to race it.
Black_out is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/30/2010, 12:42 PM   #59 (permalink)
Diamonds are Forever

Vehicle: 2000 6g72
Jaicee : who are you?Jaicee : who are you?Jaicee : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Jaicee
i like this car.

Did you edit those pictures? they look a bit dark for daytime pics.
XceedSpeed.com
Jaicee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/30/2010, 01:45 PM   #60 (permalink)

Meest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFO
Quote:
Originally Posted by OD_MAN99 View Post
I vote COTM

Props for some great work there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontStress View Post
Alright I accidentally crashed my 2001 Mitsubishi eclipse into a mountain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaloosk View Post
There is no equal fail to that of the almighty Luke. :bowdown:
Meest00GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.