Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

2001 Eclipse RS

12K views 63 replies 30 participants last post by  rsingh12 
#1 · (Edited)
Since I am bored, and I have never posted a picture of my car here (I think). Here are some pictures from last year. Nothing much have changed.

Saving money for a possible paint job. Hate the sunroof (aftermarket)

Visual modifications:
  • Sonar projector headlamps
  • Smoked front corners
  • Black TYC taillamps
  • 17" GTS wheels
  • Stubby antenna.

Interior modifications:
  • Angel glow gauges
  • Interior LED courtesy lights for rear passengers.
  • LED lights for trunk

Other modifications:
  • EBC slotted/dimpled rotors.
  • Centric Posiquiet Ceramics pads.
  • Ken's relay harness for high-beam dual output. - link

2008/2009:

2011:

2011:
Interior LED courtesy light

See less See more
1 5
#3 ·
I think it looks nice. Just keep it clean and maybe lower it in the future.

#15 · (Edited)
So, my brakes were pulsing. I decided to replace the rotors and pads..

EBC slotted rotors. Got it for $80 including shipping off ebay.

Spent an hour replacing each side.

On one side, a bolt refuse to loosen and the disc refuse to budge.

On the other side, the caliper slide pins refuse to slide out.

Going to replace the one of the lug nut.

#26 ·
I had thought of doing that with my rims as well, although, I was thinking carrying the paint from the middle blade all the way to the edge of the rim. Now I've got some wheels I'm about to put on so I don't think I'll be seeing them like it. I like how they turned out though, great job!

#31 ·
Hmmm, I guess that's the only place you could possibly put something like that. It would look much better if the strip were smaller and your headliner was black. Are you planning to run a switch to manually turn them on and off? That's the only point I'd see in that mod.

#40 · (Edited)
I might take pictures if the weather permits. It was warm and rainy today, and it's going to get cold tomorrow onwards.

I have 4 LED strips sitting under my mattress... I never got around to installing them, and will now probably use them for modding the headlights that I'll be getting. Nice to see you've gotten around to the mod. I think the best place for a switch would be on the back of the center console, in arms reach for anyone in the car. (that was my original idea)
Well, that's one option. But routing the wires would be a pain.

#39 ·
I have 4 LED strips sitting under my mattress... I never got around to installing them, and will now probably use them for modding the headlights that I'll be getting. Nice to see you've gotten around to the mod. I think the best place for a switch would be on the back of the center console, in arms reach for anyone in the car. (that was my original idea)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.