Voodoo's 2003 GS Turbo - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05/14/2010, 09:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Lift and Separate

Vehicle: 03 Ultra Red GS-T
Voodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by all
Voodoo's 2003 GS Turbo

I'll do my best to keep this first post up-to-date with the latest and greatest.

My POS :

Current Mods

Turbo Kit
  • Precision SC-6152E T3/T4 Turbocharger, 56 Trim
  • Custom JHRacing 321 Stainless Steel Equal-Length Turbo Manifold
  • HKS Super-Sequential (SSQV) Blow-Off Valve
  • TiAL 38mm Wastegate
  • 3" Stainless Steel Downpipe, No Precat
  • 2.5" Stainless Steel Intercooler Piping
  • 3" Stainless Steel Intake Pipe
  • Wastegate Dump Tube Routed Into Downpipe
  • eBay Front-Mount Intercooler, 24" x 12" x 3"
  • Invidia N1 70mm Catback Exhaust
  • AEM Dryflow Air Filter
  • Golden Eagle Vacuum Manifold
Transmission/Drivetrain
  • Shepherd Racing Stage 2 Transmission (RE-built by TMZ Performance)
  • Wavetrac Limited-Slip Differential
  • Custom South Bend Clutch; 2200lb Pressure Plate w/ Kevlar-Ceramic Disc
  • B&M Short Throw Shifter
  • Polyurethane Motor/Tranny Mounts All Around (x4)
Suspension
  • Megan Racing Street Coilover Dampers
Fuel System
  • AEM Standalone Engine Management System (EMS)
  • FIC 650cc Fuel Injectors & DSM Resistor Pack
  • Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump
  • Zeitronix Zt-2 Wideband O2 Sensor
  • Evo VIII Fuel Rail & FPR
  • NGK-BKR7E Iridium Spark Plugs
MAF Removal/Speed Density Conversion
  • Kavlico 3.5bar MAP Sensor
  • GM IAT Sensor
Exterior
  • Sonar Projector Headlights
  • 6000K HIDs
  • Depo Smoked Turn Signals
  • Evo VIII Enkei Wheels (17")
  • Falken Azenis RT615 tires (255/40R17)

Drag Setup
    • Weld Racing ProStar Wheels (15x8" front, 15x?" rear, offset unsure)
    • Mickey Thompson ET Drag slicks (24.5x8")
    • Mickey Thompson ET Front skinnies (in rear, size unsure)
Interior
  • Turbosmart e-Boost Electronic Boost Controller
  • HKS Type-1 Black Turbo Timer (SAE Units)
  • GReddy Counterweight Shift Knob
  • Blue LED Interior Lighting
Gauges
  • Autometer Triple A-Pillar Gauge Pod
  • Autometer C2 Oil Pressure Gauge
  • Autometer C2 Pyrometer (EGT) Gauge
  • Zeitronix ZR-2 Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge
Sound
  • Sony CDX-M8815X Head Unit
  • SIR-SNY1 Integrated Sirius Satellite Radio
  • 2 x JBL GTO936 Rear 6"x9"
  • 1 x Rockford Fosgate P212S4 12" 200W RMS
  • Custom Sealed Enclosure
  • Sound Storm 1F850 Amp 300W RMS
  • Optima RedTop Battery

Current Pics

Old Pics

Drag setup:

Video

In-car pull 20-130mph
~15 psi
of course, on a private closed track in Mexico

Best Quarter Mile to Date
12.564 @ 111.56 mph
Completely stock 4G64 junkyard long block + turbo
Mickey Thompson 24.5x8" drag slicks on 15x8" Greg Weld Prostars

Best Dyno Pull to Date
298 whp @ 15.5 psi
Mustang dyno (usually reads lower than Dynojet)

Future Plans
  • 18" wheels for the street
  • Evo VIII brakes
  • Motor build/Evo VIII head ???
  • AWD ???
  • Wings West lip kit ???

More info:
- My Photobucket
- My YouTube channel
- My CarDomain (I never update this)
- My StreetFire
- My Website
- Import'D Technology LLC - Performance parts with a Personal touch!

This car would not be where it is today without the help of Club3G and its members. Club3G has been an invaluable resource for me over the years, and I'd like to take this time to thank all of the people that have helped me through the process. In particular, I'd like to thank Ben (NAPALM) and Zeeshan (zeeshan/xull1x) for their tuning knowledge and helping me get the car running in the first place. I'd also like to thank Jake Hanhardt for the turbo kit, Scot Gray at Road Race Engineering for the base tune that has kept my car running strong for the past 7 years, Curt Miller at Dynotuned Performance and my friends Jason and Calvin for all of their help and patience. Finally, I'd like to thank the B2N crew for making this club a fun place to be. You know who you are

Comments/concerns/criticism welcome

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PM me for Evo 8 parts

Last edited by Voodoo; 01/24/2011 at 05:32 PM.
Voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05/14/2010, 09:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
am cat

Vehicle: 2007 Camaro
Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
Ricer

Bitter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/14/2010, 09:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lift and Separate

Voodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter View Post
Ricer
Only ricers race from 60-0 in the rain

PM me for Evo 8 parts

Old 05/14/2010, 09:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8L, 07 Jeep GC
Drunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Drunkoffjuic
As always....Looks Great!!

All images appearing on club3g.com posted by user "Drunkoffjuic" aka Eric Nemcek, are the exclusive property of Eric Nemcek and are protected under the United States and International Copyright laws.

The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Eric Nemcek .

Use of any image as the basis for another photographic concept or illustration (digital, artist rendering or alike) is a violation of the United States and International Copyright laws. All images are copyrighted 2006 - 2016 Eric Nemcek .
Drunkoffjuic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/14/2010, 09:57 PM   #5 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Eclpise GT
ejsquirt20 : who are you?ejsquirt20 : who are you?ejsquirt20 : who are you?ejsquirt20 : who are you?
I got to see this sexy machine last summer in Wisconsin. You got my vote for COTM, man.
ejsquirt20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/14/2010, 10:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
am cat

Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo View Post
Only ricers race from 60-0 in the rain
put a grill infront of that intercooler before a rock makes it a boost leaker.

Old 05/14/2010, 10:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Lift and Separate

Quote:
put a grill infront of that intercooler before a rock makes it a boost leaker.
Nah, I like the ricer FMIC look. Besides, I wouldn't be heartbroken if I had to replace the least expensive part of my entire turbo setup.

PM me for Evo 8 parts
Old 05/14/2010, 10:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
OMFG

Vehicle: Cars
NAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regular
Send a message via AIM to NAPALM
Sllooooowww........

Damn, this is my first post in years I think. You totally owe me oral now!

NAPALM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/14/2010, 10:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Vehicle: 03 GS-T/98 Expedition(EB)
03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all
Great job, always good to see another boosted 3g

My Quicksilver 3G:

Sponsored by: Mishimoto
03Quicksilver3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/14/2010, 11:41 PM   #10 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 GS-T, 01 RS-T, 00 GS
ace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends hereace79603 has a few friends here
Send a message via AIM to ace79603 Send a message via MSN to ace79603 Send a message via Yahoo to ace79603
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAPALM View Post
Sllooooowww........

Damn, this is my first post in years I think. You totally owe me oral now!

Damn u done made Napalm come out of hiding from the witness protection program.... Lol

My Turbo Progress Thread

ace79603 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/14/2010, 11:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
GET CATS GET CASH

Vehicle: 2011 mk6 Jetta
treehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by all
Beautiful I like that second picture the most!

~

treehead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/15/2010, 11:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Lift and Separate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace79603 View Post
Damn u done made Napalm come out of hiding from the witness protection program.... Lol
Yeah I had to send him an IM to get him to even come on to Club3G in the first place

PM me for Evo 8 parts
Old 05/16/2010, 12:29 PM   #13 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Eclipse GT
MoeGT : who are you?MoeGT : who are you?MoeGT : who are you?MoeGT : who are you?MoeGT : who are you?
Send a message via MSN to MoeGT
Looks really good bro.
MoeGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/16/2010, 12:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
am cat

You need a thread for your other car.

Old 05/16/2010, 03:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Lift and Separate

Quote:
You need a thread for your other car.
Nobody wants to look at a completely stock '95 Corolla Oh wait... it's not stock. It has remote start

Thanks for all the compliments so far, guys. It means a lot to me.

PM me for Evo 8 parts
Old 05/16/2010, 03:12 PM   #16 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 eclipse gt
zeroeclipse : who are you?zeroeclipse : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to zeroeclipse
very clean love the way it looks. what rims are you gonna get?
Old 05/16/2010, 04:32 PM   #17 (permalink)
am cat

Quote:
Nobody wants to look at a completely stock '95 Corolla Oh wait... it's not stock. It has remote start

Thanks for all the compliments so far, guys. It means a lot to me.
have you considered turbo'ing the rolla? the 4afe can throw down 300whp, the 7afe can do that as well. just need pistons/rods/cams, a good tune, and a whole lot of boost.

seriously though, your 3G looks great with JUST the intercooler in the front. its a very good looking car in stock trim there....except for those drum brakes.

Old 05/16/2010, 05:08 PM   #18 (permalink)
Lift and Separate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroeclipse View Post
very clean love the way it looks. what rims are you gonna get?
Thanks man. I really haven't looked at too many rims yet. I actually wouldn't mind keeping the same style I have going right now; I think a set of aftermarket silver 5-spokes would look pretty nice. But I'm definitely also open to trying something new, do you have any suggestions?

Quote:
have you considered turbo'ing the rolla? the 4afe can throw down 300whp, the 7afe can do that as well. just need pistons/rods/cams, a good tune, and a whole lot of boost.
Yeah, that would definitely make a pretty cool sleeper. I haven't completely vetoed the idea just yet. I almost have a job lined up for when I graduate, so we'll see how much they want to pay me before I make any more decisions on the matter

Quote:
seriously though, your 3G looks great with JUST the intercooler in the front. its a very good looking car in stock trim there....except for those drum brakes.
Thanks Jordan. I'm hoping this summer I will finally get around to ditching the POS drums for some discs. As you can see, it's on my to-do list

PM me for Evo 8 parts
Old 05/16/2010, 06:02 PM   #19 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 gts & 91 gsx
j hutch has a few friends herej hutch has a few friends herej hutch has a few friends herej hutch has a few friends herej hutch has a few friends herej hutch has a few friends herej hutch has a few friends herej hutch has a few friends here
Looks really clean man, nice job. Who's car were you running against at the track in the vid?

j hutch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/16/2010, 06:06 PM   #20 (permalink)
Remember the Name

Vehicle: 02 Eclipse GS
DHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends here
There is nothing better than a stock looking eclipse that's boosted Keep it up
DHaughton27 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/16/2010, 06:12 PM   #21 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: '03 6G75T, '98GSX, EVO IX
finesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Yahoo to finesse49ers
Besides icemanrld19's GTS Spyder I believe you have the cleanest turboboosted 3G I've seen on this forum. Great work, keep it up.

This is what I'm about:

Quote:
Whens the car going to be finished with the turbo and everything on it

Quote:
Kevin: It'll be done when I'm done with it... ;)
finesse49ers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/16/2010, 06:18 PM   #22 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GT
GTEclipse17 : who are you?GTEclipse17 : who are you?GTEclipse17 : who are you?GTEclipse17 : who are you?GTEclipse17 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to GTEclipse17
Looks really clean, I like it. Btw, stole 1 of your photos to add to my screensaver :P
GTEclipse17 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/16/2010, 06:59 PM   #23 (permalink)
Lift and Separate

Wow, thanks guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by j hutch View Post
Looks really clean man, nice job. Who's car were you running against at the track in the vid?
Not sure. I only talked to him briefly and he said he wasn't on Club3G. I told him to come sign up here but as far as I know, he hasn't yet.

PM me for Evo 8 parts
Old 05/16/2010, 07:41 PM   #24 (permalink)

Vehicle: red 02 eclipse gt
justin02GT : who are you?
very nice eclipse man
got to love the boost!!
justin02GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/16/2010, 07:49 PM   #25 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Camaro SS
Ace0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regular
Ace0526 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/16/2010, 08:30 PM   #26 (permalink)
am cat

Quote:
Thanks man. I really haven't looked at too many rims yet. I actually wouldn't mind keeping the same style I have going right now; I think a set of aftermarket silver 5-spokes would look pretty nice. But I'm definitely also open to trying something new, do you have any suggestions?

Yeah, that would definitely make a pretty cool sleeper. I haven't completely vetoed the idea just yet. I almost have a job lined up for when I graduate, so we'll see how much they want to pay me before I make any more decisions on the matter

Thanks Jordan. I'm hoping this summer I will finally get around to ditching the POS drums for some discs. As you can see, it's on my to-do list
if you weren't like 4 hours away (or whatever it is) I'd come help or invite you down.

Old 05/16/2010, 08:33 PM   #27 (permalink)
am cat

DO IT

Old 05/16/2010, 08:37 PM   #28 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Vehicle: 03 GS-T/98 Expedition(EB)
03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all
^^ I cant imagine having that as my blow off noise Bitter

My Quicksilver 3G:

Sponsored by: Mishimoto
03Quicksilver3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/16/2010, 08:37 PM   #29 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Vehicle: 2009 370z
EZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to EZT
Looks in awesome condition! And the boost is two thumbs up.

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted"
EZT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/16/2010, 08:46 PM   #30 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
About fucking time rob!

the car brotha. Defiantly inspirational material to myself...

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/17/2010, 01:05 PM   #31 (permalink)
D0M

Vehicle: 03 EVO
D0M : who are you?D0M : who are you?
voodoo im sure you could run 13s with some tires easily with the set up you have now
D0M is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/17/2010, 01:26 PM   #32 (permalink)
Lift and Separate

Quote:
if you weren't like 4 hours away (or whatever it is) I'd come help or invite you down.
If you're in the Chicago area it probably wouldn't be much more than 2 hours, and I could definitely use a hand with it How long does it take you to get to Milwaukee? Take that and add about a half hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZT View Post
Looks in awesome condition! And the boost is two thumbs up.
Thank you sir. The body only has about ~41k miles on it right now, and I definitely take good care of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05eclipse05 View Post
About fucking time rob!

the car brotha. Defiantly inspirational material to myself...
Thanks Chad

PM me for Evo 8 parts
Old 05/17/2010, 01:36 PM   #33 (permalink)
Lift and Separate

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0M View Post
voodoo im sure you could run 13s with some tires easily with the set up you have now
Thanks Frank, I think so too. I bet I could run 13s changing NOTHING except the launch. I'm sure you remember that night; all the n00bs kept driving their street tires through the water box and dragging the water up to the track. It was cold, it was wet, and my launches were shitty. I'll definitely let you and Marcos know the next time I head down there

PM me for Evo 8 parts
Old 05/17/2010, 04:57 PM   #34 (permalink)
D0M

Vehicle: 03 EVO
D0M : who are you?D0M : who are you?
yeah they where didnt bother me tho i wasnt going anywhere to fast anyways lol, but yeah im sure you could def pull a high 13 with what you have now i was guessing you where gonna run mid 13s when i seen you, yeah for sure let us know, im doing import wars jun 20th, im not sure yet whether super street class or super mod, but as soon as tht stupid clutch comes ill be able to do some runs and see. we should hit the highway soon, and i have to say man your 3g inspired me to keep mine stock and lowered, it seriously always looks flawless man
D0M is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/17/2010, 08:10 PM   #35 (permalink)
am cat

Quote:
If you're in the Chicago area it probably wouldn't be much more than 2 hours, and I could definitely use a hand with it How long does it take you to get to Milwaukee? Take that and add about a half hour.
would be about a 3 hour drive. you got a good air compressor? I have some nice air tools, but they need GOOD air. 90+psi and high air flow (5+CFM). For rear pads you don't need anything with crazy grab, I like the Wagner Ceramics on the back of my Celica. They're quiet, clean, and grab fine for rear brakes (weight transfer means rear brakes should NOT have grabby pads unless you have batshit crazy suspension and adjustable proportioning valve)

also a REAL torch would be handy, I can't bring that with . I do have some good bars/pipes for breaking things loose if the impact won't...and then I have smaller air tools and all kinds of shit and tricks. You have good hand tools I assume?

Old 05/18/2010, 03:15 AM   #36 (permalink)
Lift and Separate

My stash of tools is rather limited. I have a friend with an air compressor w/ tank but I don't know the specs of it, and I don't have one myself. Maybe it would be better if I came to you

PM me for Evo 8 parts
Old 05/18/2010, 07:20 AM   #37 (permalink)
am cat

Quote:
My stash of tools is rather limited. I have a friend with an air compressor w/ tank but I don't know the specs of it, and I don't have one myself. Maybe it would be better if I came to you
only issue is I worry about rust on some of the larger bolts, hence the torch. the barn I work in has a compressor like this, the back one.

Only lacking a torch, but I can get a good MAP gas one that will get hot enough for what we would need. Shouldn't need it, your car doesn't see winter salt.

let me clarify, i DO work in a professional auto repair shop. this is my friends barn which i do hobby work in.

Old 05/18/2010, 07:52 AM   #38 (permalink)
Timing is Everything

Vehicle: 300C SRT8
Eclipse03GS seems to be okayEclipse03GS seems to be okayEclipse03GS seems to be okayEclipse03GS seems to be okayEclipse03GS seems to be okayEclipse03GS seems to be okay
Awesome pictures. Your car is so clean... makes me wanna go out and wash mine lol
Eclipse03GS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/18/2010, 11:19 PM   #39 (permalink)
Lift and Separate

Well my car has seen like 4 winters I think, and I have some map gas laying around somewhere in my garage. That air compressor looks a little sketch though

PM me for Evo 8 parts
Old 05/18/2010, 11:25 PM   #40 (permalink)
Head Swap Baby!!!

catch-me : who are you?catch-me : who are you?catch-me : who are you?catch-me : who are you?
Rob your car is a slow pos. JK Your car looks sexier than it did at Normal last year. I hope you can make it to Tail of the Dragon next weekend. Anyway, car is looking good, I'm jealous
catch-me is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/19/2010, 06:16 AM   #41 (permalink)
am cat

Quote:
Well my car has seen like 4 winters I think, and I have some map gas laying around somewhere in my garage. That air compressor looks a little sketch though
naw, it runs upto about 160psi and is regulated to between 90 and 120. runs my air tools as good or better than at the shop since I'm the only one on it.

Old 05/22/2010, 01:56 PM   #42 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GS
Ryans3g : who are you?Ryans3g : who are you?Ryans3g : who are you?
anytime you wanna swap motors let me know, maybe ill buy u mcdonalds for the trade haha. car looks sexy bro, maybe one of these days youll throw some wheels and a ww kit on it
Ryans3g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/25/2010, 01:15 AM   #43 (permalink)
Lift and Separate

Quick little update.

So I finally got around to repainting my gauge pod. For those of you who have seen my car in person, you already know how hideous it looked. For those of you who haven't, allow me to give you a little background.

My friend made this out of fiberglass about 5 years ago. He's no professional, but it's way better than anything I could do. It was also his decision to paint it silver because he thought I'd be painting other parts of my interior silver. He was wrong. The only criteria I gave him was that I wanted it to look like it was meant to be there. This is what I got instead:

Lots of cracks starting to form back here:

After sanding all the paint off. I believe I went 40 -> 220 -> 400 -> 800 but I'm not entirely sure.

After 4 coats of VHT Wrinkle Black:

After drying overnight:

Ahhh, much better. Doesn't match the texture of the dash exactly, but it's pretty close:

And here's what the rest of my interior looks like. Nothing too special, just trying to keep it simple and clean:

And I suppose this is as good a time as any to post this too, since I didn't post any pics of my interior in the first post. The sub box I designed and made myself. I would really like to do a corner fiberglass box someday, as long as it looks clean in the end.

Since the sub (Rockford Fosgate P212S4) was donated to me by a friend, I got this baby up and running for under $200. It's not loud enough to cause an earthquake, but it sounds great.

PM me for Evo 8 parts

Last edited by Voodoo; 05/25/2010 at 03:26 PM.
Old 05/25/2010, 01:17 AM   #44 (permalink)
Lift and Separate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryans3g View Post
anytime you wanna swap motors let me know, maybe ill buy u mcdonalds for the trade haha. car looks sexy bro, maybe one of these days youll throw some wheels and a ww kit on it
McDonalds + $3000 and I'll think about it

Yeah, wheels and WW are a definite possibility. I've always loved the WW kit, especially on the 2003.

PM me for Evo 8 parts
Old 05/25/2010, 02:57 PM   #45 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Rob, not to be mean, but i hate that clock cover. Everything else on your car is pure sex in my pants, , but the clock cover kills it. Please fix!

Old 05/25/2010, 03:11 PM   #46 (permalink)
Lift and Separate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05eclipse05 View Post
Rob, not to be mean, but i hate that clock cover. Everything else on your car is pure sex in my pants, , but the clock cover kills it. Please fix!

No offense taken Chaddy I'm not a huge fan of it either. By repainting it, I was doing my best to hide it without completely taking it out

I probably will get rid of it eventually and put a stock clock pod back in. I was thinking about getting rid of my e-Boost anyways to switch over to the AEM EMS's boost control cuz it's way better. Then I would just have to find a spot to put a mechanical boost/vac gauge and I would relocate my turbo timer to someplace much lower and more discrete/out of the way.

PM me for Evo 8 parts
Old 05/25/2010, 05:38 PM   #47 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

awesome

It looks like a lump of cancer on a porn stars body. Kinda distracting, but as long as you plan on changing.... i GUESS i can deal with it for now

Hehe, but still looking good buddy! I'll be sure to have enough fun at the dragon to honor you as well

Old 05/25/2010, 07:16 PM   #48 (permalink)
Lift and Separate

Love the analogy. Yeah I don't know how I've dealt with it for so long, but it's bound to change sometime soon, especially now that I'll be graduating college and I'll have:
1) money
2) time to work on my car
3) a garage

I hope you guys have a blast at the tail (and I'm sure you will). I miss all of you guys!

PM me for Evo 8 parts
Old 05/25/2010, 08:31 PM   #49 (permalink)
am cat

your boost gauge is mounted in a zit.

Old 05/25/2010, 10:27 PM   #50 (permalink)
Boosted FTW

Vehicle: 05 EVO MR
BEISSEN : who are you?BEISSEN : who are you?BEISSEN : who are you?BEISSEN : who are you?BEISSEN : who are you?
Send a message via Yahoo to BEISSEN
The car looks great the dash pod is not mu cup of tea but hey it works. Get some more boost and some engine work and axels and you should break in some low times.

2003 Eclipse GTS "SOLD"
2005 EVO MR
Old-
292 AWHP 273 AWTQ
New-
307.2 WHP 270.6 WTQ
BEISSEN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/26/2010, 01:23 AM   #51 (permalink)
Is not a noob

Vehicle: 1996 Galant
galant306m : who are you?galant306m : who are you?galant306m : who are you?galant306m : who are you?galant306m : who are you?
Send a message via MSN to galant306m
so many good memories in this car. Bud dont worry to much about the gauge pod you have for the e-boost, its where you can see it and easy access to change your boost.
Tokico springs
Front/Rear strut support bars
galant306m is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/26/2010, 01:27 AM   #52 (permalink)
Lift and Separate

Alright, I just posted pics of the pod to show you guys what I'm working on at the moment, not because I'm proud of it necessarily. Unfortunately, the pod will be staying for a while until I can gather the parts I need to get rid of it and still have a boost gauge and boost control. At least the black looks WAY better than the silver did, so it will be slightly less unbearable in the meantime

So let's take the focus off that with some moar pics of the outside! These ones haven't been touched in Photoshop at all, so you can get a true feel of what the car really looks like.

At Back To Normal 10 (B2NX), with Scott (Fliegendaffe) making love to my quarter panel:

At the B2NX hotel, in between Mitch (Galant306m) and nsalts:

At Hooters with Travis (00galantguy) and Dave (RedGalant2k1) from The Galant Center:

At the Wisconsin Summer Meet 2009:

Back in summer 2008 before it was lowered:

Fall 2008 at Mitsubishi Owner's Day, next to Brandon (bwracing00):

Recently, at Great Lakes Dragaway in Union Grove, WI:

Sometime this spring, with some friends:

And these are from last summer, right after I finished installing my Megan's:

PM me for Evo 8 parts
Old 05/26/2010, 01:44 AM   #53 (permalink)
Lift and Separate

Quote:
Originally Posted by galant306m View Post
so many good memories in this car. Bud dont worry to much about the gauge pod you have for the e-boost, its where you can see it and easy access to change your boost.
Yeah, that is a plus, and mostly the reason we made the gauge pod in the first place. There's not a whole lot of options when it comes to mounting a 60mm gauge like the e-Boost. I didn't feel like putting it in a vent, because IMO, that's an even bigger hackjob that what I have right now. I'd much rather have all my vents at my disposal for some of the extreme hot/cold days. With the gauge pod, it fits snug and it's very easy to see and monitor while I'm trying to watch the road.

But, when I get rid of the e-Boost and switch over to the AEM boost control, I will obviously get rid of the gauge pod too.

PM me for Evo 8 parts
Old 05/31/2010, 02:03 AM   #54 (permalink)
Lift and Separate

Snapped some quick pics today. Happy Memorial Day!

PM me for Evo 8 parts
Old 05/31/2010, 08:04 AM   #55 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 GT
CrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by many
Paint looks fresh.

Great looking car.

CrimsonGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/31/2010, 01:03 PM   #56 (permalink)
Lift and Separate

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonGT View Post
Paint looks fresh.

Great looking car.
Thanks man If only you lived closer to Wisconsin so my car could be part of one of your famous photo shoots

PM me for Evo 8 parts
Old 05/31/2010, 01:06 PM   #57 (permalink)
BoostN4G63T

Vehicle: 99 GSX
eclipse001 : who are you?eclipse001 : who are you?eclipse001 : who are you?
Future COTM?
eclipse001 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/31/2010, 03:04 PM   #58 (permalink)
Hammer Time!

Vehicle: THIS HOUSE!!
jaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club exists
maybe...it looks fantastic Gotta fill those holes on the front bumper.

|
|
jaloosk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/31/2010, 03:11 PM   #59 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Vehicle: 2009 370z
EZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to EZT

You gotta change that clock pod!

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted"
EZT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/31/2010, 03:50 PM   #60 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2004 EGT
3GWhitey : who are you?3GWhitey : who are you?3GWhitey : who are you?3GWhitey : who are you?
looks pretty good man
3GWhitey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Tags
4g64, jive turkey, my name is rob, pen15 club, rob hates gingers, sexy sob, slicks, the ginger!, the man with no soul, thundercunt, turbo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Random Question