My 3G GT - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06/03/2010, 12:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Grammar Nazi

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT-PP
LimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okay
My 3G GT

Updated for new pics: 6/17/13

Exterior

-17" Evo 8 Enkei's
-35% Tint on all windows
-Carbon Fiber Mitsubishi Emblem
-Black "Mitsubishi Eclipse" Bumper Indent Lettering

Interior

-Cobra radar detector
-Evo IV leather wrapped shift knob
-44mm Festoon LED bulb dome lights

Lighting

-Sonar CCFL Projectors
-Black 1st Gen TYC Tailights
-LED Black Housing 3rd Brake Light
-5000k DDM Tuning HID kit in Projectors
-3000k DDM Tuning HID kit in Fogs
-Niteshaded Backups
-LED License Plate Light
-Stock Fog Lights W/Yellow Lamin-X Film
-Sonar Clear Turn Signals

Engine

-6G74 Manifold Swap
-6G74 Throttlebody
-Magnaflow high-flow catalytic converter
-Magnaflow cat-back
-Exedy stage 2 clutch
-AEM Short-Ram Intake
-Skunk2 Racing High Pressure Radiator Cap
-Injen Fuse Box Cover
-Carbon fiber/ Billet Aluminum Oil Cap
-Tearstone Billet Clutch Reservoir Cap

Suspension

-Megan Racing Tower Brace

Audio

-Kenwood KDC-BT645U Head-unit
-FLI Audio 450W Loaded series amplifier.
-JBL 1000W 12" Subwoofer
-6.5" Infinity Kappa Speakers (Front)
-6x9" Infinity Kappa Speakers (Rear)
-Stinger Competition Wiring

Start Collision/Repair pics

This pic is after the collision, after 3 Hours of straightening out, it still looked this bad. I had to replace the Sonars with stockers, as the accident destroyed one. The fog lights were also toast, I had to take them out completely. The following pics follow the repair/paint process.

Had the little man help out with new bumper/hood/headlight replacement.

Here are pics after new paint

End Collision/Repair Pics

Last edited by LimeGreen3G; 06/17/2013 at 09:27 PM.
LimeGreen3G is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06/03/2010, 12:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Vehicle: 2009 370z
EZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to EZT
I'm gonna go out and say I don't like the lime green.

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted"
EZT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/03/2010, 12:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tiny Member

Vehicle: 00 GT
00GTisME : who are you?00GTisME : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to 00GTisME
please remove the green ASAP man, im not going to be the first to tell you it looks stupid but welcome to the forums. You stay around long enough, youll learn alot.
00GTisME is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/03/2010, 12:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
Remember the Name

Vehicle: 02 Eclipse GS
DHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends here
Lime Green =

Go back to how it was before. The car looks clean though
DHaughton27 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/03/2010, 12:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
Grammar Nazi

LimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okay
It looks a lot better in person, the pics are kind of grainy. But i guess it really depends on who you are as to if you like it or not.
Old 06/03/2010, 12:19 AM   #6 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GS
Andrew seems to be okayAndrew seems to be okayAndrew seems to be okayAndrew seems to be okayAndrew seems to be okayAndrew seems to be okayAndrew seems to be okayAndrew seems to be okay
I'll give you that it looks well done. But I think thats ugly as hell. Just saying. But hey its your car. Welcome, I hope you learn something around here. I did.
Old 06/03/2010, 12:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
Protect this house

Vehicle: Yes
ccarrillo717 : who are you?ccarrillo717 : who are you?
I like the green but not for the whole car... maybe if you painted the car black and had a little green. Just be tasteful... I likes
ccarrillo717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/03/2010, 12:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
Remember the Name

DHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimeGreen3G View Post
It looks a lot better in person, the pics are kind of grainy. But i guess it really depends on who you are as to if you like it or not.
The colors just seem to clash to me. It hurts my eyes....but you're the one who has to drive it so do as you please
Old 06/03/2010, 12:22 AM   #9 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2004 WRX
Got Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by all
Yeah...lime green...no. I mean MAYBE a black car can pull off vibrant colors like that, but not silver.

My Old 2001 Eclipse
Got Rice Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/03/2010, 12:24 AM   #10 (permalink)
Grammar Nazi

I fully agree with you guys...but i like the green. If i run into some money I definately think the black would look WAYYYY better.
Old 06/03/2010, 12:27 AM   #11 (permalink)
Tiny Member

Quote:
I fully agree with you guys...but i like the green. If i run into some money I definately think the black would look WAYYYY better.
$5 paint can at Autozone and some masking tape...
Old 06/03/2010, 12:28 AM   #12 (permalink)

Got Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by all
I say:

- Swap green to black
- Swap rear corners to clear, instead of frosted
- Tint
- Debadge (not the Mitsu emblem, but atleast the GT)
- Drop

What size wheels are those? 17?

My Old 2001 Eclipse
Old 06/03/2010, 12:28 AM   #13 (permalink)

Andrew seems to be okayAndrew seems to be okayAndrew seems to be okayAndrew seems to be okayAndrew seems to be okayAndrew seems to be okayAndrew seems to be okayAndrew seems to be okay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Rice Boy View Post
Yeah...lime green...no. I mean MAYBE a black car can pull off vibrant colors like that, but not silver.
Not even a black car can pull this off. I might think it looked better if you hadn't of done the fuel door. If the entire car was lime green.... maybe. The first thing you need to realize, (that I had to learn) is just because you like a color doesn't just mean you take parts off your car to paint a different color.
Old 06/03/2010, 12:30 AM   #14 (permalink)
Grammar Nazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Rice Boy View Post
I say:

- Swap green to black
- Swap rear corners to clear, instead of frosted
- Tint
- Debadge (not the Mitsu emblem, but atleast the GT)
- Drop

What size wheels are those? 17?
yeah they are. Motegi Racing.
Old 06/03/2010, 12:34 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00GTisME View Post
$5 paint can at Autozone and some masking tape...
Five dollars isn't going to cut it. From my interpretation he thinks the whole car would look better black with lime green accent. (correct me if I'm wrong)
Old 06/03/2010, 12:36 AM   #16 (permalink)
Grammar Nazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00clipse00 View Post
Five dollars isn't going to cut it. From my interpretation he thinks the whole car would look better black with lime green accent. (correct me if I'm wrong)
Yeah lol...thats what i'm saying
Old 06/03/2010, 12:37 AM   #17 (permalink)
Grammar Nazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccarrillo717 View Post
I like the green but not for the whole car... maybe if you painted the car black and had a little green. Just be tasteful... I likes
thank you! finally somone who does...lol
Old 06/03/2010, 12:37 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00clipse00 View Post
Not even a black car can pull this off. I might think it looked better if you hadn't of done the fuel door. If the entire car was lime green.... maybe. The first thing you need to realize, (that I had to learn) is just because you like a color doesn't just mean you take parts off your car to paint a different color.
Ehh, I beg to differ (to an extent). I have seen a few black 240's riding on vibrant wheels (green,pink,etc.) and they look pretty dang sharp. A guy at my work has a EG hatch black with red wheels, looks really nice. But since we are talking about brakes and etc. and not wheels, what I just said doesn't really matter lol.

My Old 2001 Eclipse
Old 06/03/2010, 12:41 AM   #19 (permalink)
Tiny Member

Well for the time being id paint the brakes and the fuel door black and just the de-badge the GT and V6 emblems. If you like it keep it but it looks terrible regardless of the color of the car itself.
Old 06/03/2010, 12:43 AM   #20 (permalink)
Tiny Member

Props for having them dual piston front brakes though There arent many guys with them because only the 00' GTs came with them so them standing out is pretty cool but the selection of color isnt. I wanted to paint "TWIN PISTON" or "DUAL PISTON" on mine. Consider that.
Old 06/03/2010, 12:44 AM   #21 (permalink)
Grammar Nazi

Quote:
Well for the time being id paint the brakes and the fuel door black and just the de-badge the GT and V6 emblems. If you like it keep it but it looks terrible regardless of the color of the car itself.
Thanks for the criticism...honestly thanks.
Old 06/03/2010, 01:36 AM   #22 (permalink)

3G.ECLIPSE : who are you?
Quote:

The mitsu emblem ALMOST works but not quite
same for brakes.. look kinda cool ?
3G.ECLIPSE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/03/2010, 03:47 AM   #23 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Vehicle: 03 GS-T/98 Expedition(EB)
03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all
Lose the lime green as everyone has stated, paint the calipers black, smoke your corner lights, and lower it

My Quicksilver 3G:http://www.club3g.com/forum/members-...silver-3g.html
Sponsored by: Mishimoto

Last edited by 03Quicksilver3G; 06/03/2010 at 01:18 PM.
03Quicksilver3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/03/2010, 04:13 AM   #24 (permalink)

Smoked08 : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Quicksilver3G View Post
Loose the lime green as everyone has stated, paint the calipers black, smoke your corner lights, and lower it
Smoked08 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/03/2010, 07:35 AM   #25 (permalink)
Titanium Spork

Vehicle: 2001 spyder gs
scarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Props for having them dual piston front brakes though There arent many guys with them because only the 00' GTs came with them so them standing out is pretty cool but the selection of color isnt. I wanted to paint "TWIN PISTON" or "DUAL PISTON" on mine. Consider that.
i am one of those guys with the dual piston calipers (on my 2001 gs yeah for swaps) and i love them.

anyway OP, the lime green paint is fail. you went "outside the lines" at least once (on the emblem) and really it is just like doing the ricer blue thing. very few will approve of it... cause it looks pretty rice.

i do approve of the shoebox, and the (prerunner?) Ram though. can we get more pics of them?

you got questions? we got answers: http://tearstone.com/shop/Factory-Service-Manuals/
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00JStew3G View Post
If you want it done right, follow scarr's advice 100%.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabob View Post
scarr's right
scarr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/03/2010, 08:04 AM   #26 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Vehicle: '01 GT PP / '13 X MR PP
Special_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Special_K
Lime Green calipers are ok, but all the misc green bs on the outside has to go.
Tuned by LogicGate, Sponsored by Tearstone
Special_K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/03/2010, 08:20 AM   #27 (permalink)
Remember the Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Quicksilver3G View Post
Loose the lime green as everyone has stated, paint the calipers black, smoke your corner lights, and lower it
Lose > Loose
Old 06/03/2010, 01:18 PM   #28 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Vehicle: 03 GS-T/98 Expedition(EB)
03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHaughton27 View Post
Lose > Loose
My bad, thanks for catching that, I typed that at like 4 in the morning...

My Quicksilver 3G:http://www.club3g.com/forum/members-...silver-3g.html
Sponsored by: Mishimoto
03Quicksilver3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/03/2010, 02:54 PM   #29 (permalink)
white35

Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Maxima
red_3G_racer : who are you?red_3G_racer : who are you?red_3G_racer : who are you?red_3G_racer : who are you?
Clean car but as everyone else has stated the lime green must go!
red_3G_racer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/03/2010, 02:55 PM   #30 (permalink)
Remember the Name

Haha. It's all good I dont even want to know how bad my typing would be that early in the morning
Old 06/03/2010, 07:55 PM   #31 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2004 EGT
3GWhitey : who are you?3GWhitey : who are you?3GWhitey : who are you?3GWhitey : who are you?
Lower it, debadge it, repaint green to black, after that it's all good.
3GWhitey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/04/2010, 12:32 AM   #32 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Eclipse GT
MoeGT : who are you?MoeGT : who are you?MoeGT : who are you?MoeGT : who are you?MoeGT : who are you?
Send a message via MSN to MoeGT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3GWhitey View Post
Lower it, debadge it, repaint green to black, after that it's all good.
MoeGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/04/2010, 09:59 AM   #33 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Mod..

Vehicle: 05 Eclipse Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Not trying to be mean, but if i saw you driving by me on a street or something i would just shake my head, laugh, and think "stupid kids.."

It doesn't flow at all, and looks ricey as hell. The best thing you can do has been stated above. Repaint green shit black, then debadge. After that, stay away from paint. New headlights, turn signals, tails, and a nice drop can make your car look really clean. You have some decent wheels, just work around that

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

One of the best 3G answers ever.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/04/2010, 10:16 AM   #34 (permalink)
MIND BLOWN

Vehicle: 2012 Mustang V6
catman007 seems to be okaycatman007 seems to be okaycatman007 seems to be okaycatman007 seems to be okaycatman007 seems to be okaycatman007 seems to be okaycatman007 seems to be okay
I actually kinda like the green brakes, and maaaaybe the green diamond. The green fuel door and badges have to go or be changed IMO.
Old 06/04/2010, 01:54 PM   #35 (permalink)
GET CATS GET CASH

Vehicle: 2011 mk6 Jetta
treehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman007 View Post
I actually kinda like the green brakes, and maaaaybe the green diamond. The green fuel door and badges have to go or be changed IMO.
Yeah, it would look better if it was just the brakes and diamonds, but it would still look even better all normal colors
treehead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/04/2010, 06:40 PM   #36 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2007 Nissan Altima
dmand4 has a few friends heredmand4 has a few friends heredmand4 has a few friends heredmand4 has a few friends heredmand4 has a few friends heredmand4 has a few friends heredmand4 has a few friends heredmand4 has a few friends heredmand4 has a few friends here
Only the calipers are OK... maybe... I think it would be better on a black car...
dmand4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/04/2010, 10:49 PM   #37 (permalink)

OD_MAN99 : who are you?OD_MAN99 : who are you?OD_MAN99 : who are you?
Your next step

Rep with love
OD_MAN99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/31/2011, 11:00 AM   #38 (permalink)
Yea I Drive A 3G

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT
Jerseykid03 : who are you?
to each their own
Jerseykid03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/06/2011, 08:18 PM   #39 (permalink)
Grammar Nazi

Just wanted to give you guys an update, and get your feedback.
This site has been amazing to me, teaching me all kinds of useful information and helpful criticism. So I took some of the criticism I got and improved the look of my 3G, definitely for the better.

First, I hit a deer, which I'm lucky was just Bambi sized and only creased my hood. Here is the old one in the metal recycle.

Then i got lucky at a wrecking yard and picked this up for $150.

Then by following the how-to on this site, I smoked the tail and reverse lights. Paint still wet, not polished or clear coated.

Installed.

Then I took it to the next level, de-badging the green V6 and GT, and changing the emblems to black.

As well as changing the gas cap to black.

How she sits today.

Sorry for the pic quality. But I hope you guys don't vomit at this set of pictures. I appreciate all the criticism I have gotten, and hope you enjoy seeing it changed for the better.
Old 05/06/2011, 09:10 PM   #40 (permalink)
JgT

Vehicle: 00 eclipse gt
JgT : who are you?
hey man, that looks really good. makes it look like you're more serious about your car. i would probably shoot the front turn signals with a few coats of nite-shide to match the taillights, but that's just me. i know many people like the clear look on the front. lol to the random writings on the hood
EDIT: im so stupid its just a code number.
JgT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/06/2011, 09:13 PM   #41 (permalink)
Grammar Nazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JgT View Post
hey man, that looks really good. makes it look like you're more serious about your car. i would probably shoot the front turn signals with a few coats of nite-shide to match the taillights, but that's just me. i know many people like the clear look on the front. lol to the random writings on the hood
Thank you! Yeah it came off a completely destroyed eclipse. It was an '03 that was t-boned. Amazingly, the hood was still in amazing condition compared to the rest of the car.
Old 05/07/2011, 08:42 AM   #42 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Vehicle: YOUR MOM
rsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to rsingh12
nice turn around man looking alot better now you just need a nice drop
Old 05/07/2011, 09:37 AM   #43 (permalink)
Fuck salt.

Vehicle: 2005 Race Camry
JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.
Send a message via AIM to JermTheElf Send a message via Skype™ to JermTheElf
Great turnaround

You can enjoy your straightaways; I prefer the turns.
JermTheElf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/07/2011, 04:28 PM   #44 (permalink)
King of Rice!!

Vehicle: 2013 Focus ST
Lil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by many
Nice change, what type of paint did you use to paint your fuel door? Also, are those the stock allen screws still in yours after you painted it? I'm missing one and didn't know they came out as mine just sit and spin around like its not even a screw.
Lil Mitsu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/07/2011, 04:36 PM   #45 (permalink)
REDLINE ALL GEARS

Vehicle: 2002 GT-T
thahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by all
looks good just lose the eye lids. Not sure if thats in your plans or not
thahnic1080 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/07/2011, 04:45 PM   #46 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse Gs
2003eclipsegs : who are you?
I think its looking better I got a lot of crap to at first and trying to turn that around and the only thing I would say for you to do is drop it... Looking good!!
Old 05/07/2011, 05:06 PM   #47 (permalink)
Flip! What the zip?!

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe
Hijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends here
I say, the pieces look like you've put some time and effort into them. For that I applaud you. But, it doesnt look great on the car.

It's called cryptochronophililite!
Hijinx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/07/2011, 07:02 PM   #48 (permalink)
Grammar Nazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsingh12 View Post
nice turn around man looking alot better now you just need a nice drop
Thank you! Definately in my future plans!

Quote:
Great turnaround
Thank you!

Quote:
Nice change, what type of paint did you use to paint your fuel door? Also, are those the stock allen screws still in yours after you painted it? I'm missing one and didn't know they came out as mine just sit and spin around like its not even a screw.
Thank you! I used rattlecan gloss black+clear coat. Yes they are the stock ones. I got nuts to go on the bottom of the bolts and tightened them up to the base of the fuel door so they didn't spin freely.

Quote:
looks good just lose the eye lids. Not sure if thats in your plans or not
It is, as they are deteriorating.

Quote:
I think its looking better I got a lot of crap to at first and trying to turn that around and the only thing I would say for you to do is drop it... Looking good!!
Just follow all of the criticism and it'll turn out great! Agreed on the drop, thanks!

Quote:
I say, the pieces look like you've put some time and effort into them. For that I applaud you. But, it doesnt look great on the car.
Thanks!
Old 05/07/2011, 07:08 PM   #49 (permalink)
Flip! What the zip?!

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe
Hijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends here
Whoa...did I miss something? I didnt see those other pictures before... My apologies, good sir. It looks much better. I think you know where you're going with it, good on you.

It's called cryptochronophililite!
Hijinx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/07/2011, 07:14 PM   #50 (permalink)
Grammar Nazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
Whoa...did I miss something? I didnt see those other pictures before... My apologies, good sir. It looks much better. I think you know where you're going with it, good on you.

No problem! I kind of figured you only saw the first set of pictures.
Appreciate it
Old 05/08/2011, 04:15 PM   #51 (permalink)
Grammar Nazi

A couple quick interior shots.

Sorry its a little dirty, my car is usually immaculate inside and out.

Old 05/08/2011, 05:15 PM   #52 (permalink)
JgT

looks pretty good..except yeah it's pretty dirty
you should do the led interior color swap because i think the orange is gross. maybe make it blue to match your HU. that's what i did.
Old 05/09/2011, 01:21 AM   #53 (permalink)
Grammar Nazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JgT View Post
looks pretty good..except yeah it's pretty dirty
you should do the led interior color swap because i think the orange is gross. maybe make it blue to match your HU. that's what i did.
Not a bad idea...Thanks!
Old 05/09/2011, 02:14 AM   #54 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 GS
mitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regular
nice, good changes.

i like what i see
mitsu3g01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/09/2011, 02:19 AM   #55 (permalink)
Grammar Nazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsu3g01 View Post
nice, good changes.

i like what i see
Thank you very much!
Old 05/09/2011, 03:56 PM   #56 (permalink)
JgT

Quote:
Not a bad idea...Thanks!
no prob. its actually pretty easy xcept for the f&@king Hvac
Old 05/26/2011, 11:08 PM   #57 (permalink)
Grammar Nazi

Quick update

Eyelids removed

Headlights re-surfaced

Old 05/26/2011, 11:21 PM   #58 (permalink)
BLAKBRD

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT
hutton1990 : who are you?
the green hornet!
hutton1990 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/26/2011, 11:22 PM   #59 (permalink)
Grammar Nazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hutton1990 View Post
the green hornet!
Haha not quite
Old 05/26/2011, 11:35 PM   #60 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Vehicle: YOUR MOM
rsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to rsingh12
you need to upgrade to some projectors man

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.