Britt's Flash Blue 03 GT - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07/13/2010, 04:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
ScoobieBoobie

Vehicle: 2012 WRX Premium Edition
Britt seems to be well-liked by allBritt seems to be well-liked by allBritt seems to be well-liked by allBritt seems to be well-liked by allBritt seems to be well-liked by allBritt seems to be well-liked by allBritt seems to be well-liked by allBritt seems to be well-liked by allBritt seems to be well-liked by allBritt seems to be well-liked by allBritt seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to Britt
Britt's Flash Blue 03 GT

EDIT: HELP! QUESTIONS AND INFO IN POST #69

Well, I've been here for 6 months already, think it's about time for yall to see my baby <3

This is before I brought her home.

Stock engine bay... for now

Before any Mods

Poor girl, she doesn't like New England

New Headlights, Smoked Tails, and Invidia N1 Exhaust

Most recent cruise photos, curtsey of Jermtheelf's GF

Future Mods: Window Tint, CAI, Lowering, Depo 6000k HID's, Flash Blue Break calipers... more but I'm a poor college student...

Thanks for appreciating my baby

Suggestions and Criticisms are Welcome

Last edited by Britt; 07/19/2011 at 02:38 PM.
Britt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07/13/2010, 04:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Mod..

Vehicle: 05 Eclipse Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
I find it funny i'm the one that ends up driving your car

On a side note gang, we had an idea. Since TYC's are rare, she though about getting the "fake chrome ringed" TYC tails off ebay and cracking them open and painting the rings black, and maybe even a couple of them blue. What's yalls opinion on that?

Reference Pic: http://cgi.ebay.com/00-01-02-MITSUBI...item4aa2ed07ff

Anyone up for a photoshop?

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

One of the best 3G answers ever.

Last edited by Chad; 07/13/2010 at 04:37 PM.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/13/2010, 04:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: '03 6G75T, '98GSX, EVO IX
finesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Yahoo to finesse49ers
It's lookin' good Britt.

This is what I'm about: The 3G, 1998 GSX, EVO IX GSR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin711 View Post
Whens the car going to be finished with the turbo and everything on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmEcis View Post
Kevin: It'll be done when I'm done with it... ;)
finesse49ers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/13/2010, 04:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: '03 6G75T, '98GSX, EVO IX
finesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Yahoo to finesse49ers
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05eclipse05 View Post
I find it funny i'm the one that ends up driving your car
I was thinking the same thing.

This is what I'm about: The 3G, 1998 GSX, EVO IX GSR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin711 View Post
Whens the car going to be finished with the turbo and everything on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmEcis View Post
Kevin: It'll be done when I'm done with it... ;)
finesse49ers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/13/2010, 04:51 PM   #5 (permalink)

18027 has a few friends here18027 has a few friends here18027 has a few friends here18027 has a few friends here18027 has a few friends here18027 has a few friends here18027 has a few friends here18027 has a few friends here18027 has a few friends here
Your car looks really good! I love that color...keep up the good work.
18027 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/13/2010, 04:52 PM   #6 (permalink)

Vehicle: black 2002 GS
zeroblue02 : who are you?zeroblue02 : who are you?zeroblue02 : who are you?
That is a gorgeous color.
zeroblue02 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/13/2010, 06:01 PM   #7 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 GT
CrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by many
Your car is a 5spd? I'm surprised Chad could drive it, considering how badly he did with another member's car in DFW....*cough*cough* ... chug ... chug ... chug ... THUMP.

As far as the car goes, looks good, but not a fan of the yellow calipers.

And as a cheap mod; since your theme is blue and black. You can paint black or lay electrical tape (what I did) in the Mitsu emblems in the center caps. Makes the wheels 'pop' a little more with the black emblems.
Old 07/13/2010, 06:09 PM   #8 (permalink)

Vehicle: 00 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT
nu_faze : who are you?nu_faze : who are you?nu_faze : who are you?
Your car looks good keep up the good work!!!
nu_faze is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/13/2010, 08:14 PM   #9 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Spyder GT
Red3gspyder01 : who are you?
cars looking good i like the blue.
Red3gspyder01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/13/2010, 08:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Black on Black

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT
Scooby00GT : who are you?Scooby00GT : who are you?Scooby00GT : who are you?Scooby00GT : who are you?
Very clean looks good. I like that color when it's done right and it looks like your on the right track, although I think I'd change the color of the calipers. Chad did you have fun driving the V6 over the I4?
Scooby00GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/13/2010, 08:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
ScoobieBoobie

Britt seems to be well-liked by allBritt seems to be well-liked by allBritt seems to be well-liked by allBritt seems to be well-liked by allBritt seems to be well-liked by allBritt seems to be well-liked by allBritt seems to be well-liked by allBritt seems to be well-liked by allBritt seems to be well-liked by allBritt seems to be well-liked by allBritt seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby00GT View Post
Very clean looks good. I like that color when it's done right and it looks like your on the right track, although I think I'd change the color of the calipers. Chad did you have fun driving the V6 over the I4?
Thanks! Yup that is high on my priority list... going blue to match the car.
Old 07/13/2010, 10:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Vehicle: 2009 370z
EZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to EZT
I love that blue, naturally. Keep up the good work :P

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted"
EZT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/13/2010, 11:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Vehicle: YOUR MOM
rsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to rsingh12
nice car i like that blue its a rare color to me lol
Old 07/14/2010, 02:47 AM   #14 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Vehicle: 03 GS-T/98 Expedition(EB)
03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all
Car looks great Britt, and im so happy Chad didnt hit a deer or any other animal for that matter on your cruise

My Quicksilver 3G:http://www.club3g.com/forum/members-...silver-3g.html
Sponsored by: Mishimoto
03Quicksilver3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/14/2010, 03:39 AM   #15 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GS
Ryans3g : who are you?Ryans3g : who are you?Ryans3g : who are you?
[QUOTE=05eclipse05;2883218]I find it funny i'm the one that ends up driving your car

On a side note gang, we had an idea. Since TYC's are rare, she though about getting the "fake chrome ringed" TYC tails off ebay and cracking them open and painting the rings black, and maybe even a couple of them blue. What's yalls opinion on that?

Reference Pic: 00 01 02 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE ALTEZZA TAIL LIGHTS BLACK: eBay Motors (item 320561022975 end time Jul-17-10 18:06:56 PDT)

theres a guy on here who just recently did that and i honestly thought they looked better than tyc's after they were all done. yea yea i no they look just like them but after he painted them and put the plastic back on to me the black just stood out more compared to black tycs, i have black tycs right now and ive still thought about getting those tails and doing a little project.
Ryans3g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/14/2010, 05:41 AM   #16 (permalink)
ScoobieBoobie

theres a guy on here who just recently did that and i honestly thought they looked better than tyc's after they were all done. yea yea i no they look just like them but after he painted them and put the plastic back on to me the black just stood out more compared to black tycs, i have black tycs right now and ive still thought about getting those tails and doing a little project.[/QUOTE]

COOL!!! do you happen to have a picture, or better yet whose the guy and I'll ask him myself. If you decide to swap out your TYC's and sell them I call dibs!
Old 07/14/2010, 07:35 AM   #17 (permalink)
Fuck salt.

Vehicle: 2005 Race Camry
JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.
Send a message via AIM to JermTheElf Send a message via Skype™ to JermTheElf
I like! But what we need is some super fresh pictures with my DSLR!
JermTheElf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/14/2010, 07:35 AM   #18 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse GT
Falanxt : who are you?
Basoski did this project, and I was thinking about doing the same, looks pretty damn good if you ask me.

Here's the thread to his car if you wanna have a look, he's got a couple more pictures of the process. White 2001 3G from Lithuania
Falanxt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/14/2010, 08:11 AM   #19 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GT
XXXERB101XXX : who are you?
Send a message via Skype™ to XXXERB101XXX
I have the same car, year, color and everything this is the only other flash blue eclipse i have seen
XXXERB101XXX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/14/2010, 10:29 AM   #20 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Vehicle: YOUR MOM
rsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to rsingh12
yea they are rare colors i think
Old 07/14/2010, 11:36 AM   #21 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Mits Eclipse GS
Fritz seems to be okayFritz seems to be okayFritz seems to be okayFritz seems to be okayFritz seems to be okayFritz seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to Fritz
car looks great i love the color and i think im doing the same thing with my tail lights buying the ebay tails and then painting them black

Last edited by Fritz; 07/14/2010 at 11:37 AM. Reason: typo
Fritz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/14/2010, 02:28 PM   #22 (permalink)
GET CATS GET CASH

Vehicle: 2011 mk6 Jetta
treehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by all
I really like the blue clean car!
treehead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/14/2010, 03:52 PM   #23 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 AWD DOHC Turbo GSX
bluebomber seems to be okaybluebomber seems to be okaybluebomber seems to be okaybluebomber seems to be okaybluebomber seems to be okaybluebomber seems to be okay
Thats the same color I got, it does seem to be a rare color.
Old 07/14/2010, 04:34 PM   #24 (permalink)
ScoobieBoobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falanxt View Post
Basoski did this project, and I was thinking about doing the same, looks pretty damn good if you ask me. [/URL]
Wow, those do look pretty awesome! thanks for the info
Old 07/14/2010, 05:30 PM   #25 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GS
Ryans3g : who are you?Ryans3g : who are you?Ryans3g : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipsechick7 View Post
Wow, those do look pretty awesome! thanks for the info
yea they do, imo they look better than the tyc's bc the black looks like it pops more. Plus seeing as the first gen tyc's are impossible to find these are the nearest things to them bc they dont have the little lines going across them.
Ryans3g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/08/2010, 10:34 AM   #26 (permalink)
ScoobieBoobie

UPDATE: Bought some clear, black housed corner lights and Black TYC Tails. Pics soon to come.

Exedy stage 1 Clutch ordered and waiting for shipment as well
Old 08/08/2010, 10:44 AM   #27 (permalink)
Fuck salt.

JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.
HOW DID YOU GET BLACK TYC'S I HATE YOU AND ONLY WANT TO SEE CHAD.
Old 08/08/2010, 10:58 AM   #28 (permalink)
ScoobieBoobie

:mercy: You make me want to go cry in a corner now and shun myself from the world!

I bought them from Sp@cEm@n (very good seller). they are the 2nd gen, I think, so they have the lines but still, I like em
Old 08/08/2010, 11:18 AM   #29 (permalink)
Fuck salt.

Okay fine, I'm excited to see both of you!!
Old 08/08/2010, 01:24 PM   #30 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Vehicle: Y2K GT-P
ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Ooooooooo, I want to lay naked on it.
ICEMAN99TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/08/2010, 02:05 PM   #31 (permalink)
ScoobieBoobie

Grawrrr! I'll be waiting
Old 08/08/2010, 02:24 PM   #32 (permalink)
damitsumasta

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT-T67
quicksilver01 : who are you?quicksilver01 : who are you?quicksilver01 : who are you?quicksilver01 : who are you?
Looks good! I have a set of carbon tyc's I might consider getting rid of. The only thing is that one has a crack in it and the other has the corner chipped off. I almost cried when it happened.
Old 08/08/2010, 09:58 PM   #33 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Mod..

Vehicle: 05 Eclipse Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
TYC's look good babe. Beautiful car for a beautiful lady

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

One of the best 3G answers ever.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/08/2010, 10:04 PM   #34 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Can't tell they are tinted... do you have some shots without the lights on?
Old 08/09/2010, 12:25 AM   #35 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Vehicle: 03 GS-T/98 Expedition(EB)
03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all
Looking good

My Quicksilver 3G:http://www.club3g.com/forum/members-...silver-3g.html
Sponsored by: Mishimoto
03Quicksilver3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/09/2010, 05:41 AM   #36 (permalink)
ScoobieBoobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMAN99TURBO View Post
Can't tell they are tinted... do you have some shots without the lights on?
They are not by dear friend, that side by side shot I had sent you was of the old stock tinted ones and the new TYC's
Old 08/09/2010, 06:44 AM   #37 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: 01 GT
Pace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by all
love the color, when i saw you pulling out of my work it just looked so nice. Wasnt expecting the blue.

Only suggestion i have is that the headlights get changed out to sonars or depos

Members Ride....Check it out
Pace187 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/09/2010, 07:57 AM   #38 (permalink)
ScoobieBoobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pace187 View Post
love the color, when i saw you pulling out of my work it just looked so nice. Wasnt expecting the blue.

Only suggestion i have is that the headlights get changed out to sonars or depos
yeaaaa... I'm getting on that and upgrading to 6000k HID's. Still havn't fixed my leak, and thats going to cost me a pretty penny, so once that's taken care of then I'll focus my attention back on my cosmetic n00b mistakes
Old 08/09/2010, 04:39 PM   #39 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Pace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by all
why fix the rear main when you could swap in a 74?

Old 08/09/2010, 04:40 PM   #40 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

budget it correctly, find a good priced motor, upgrade the clutch and flywheel, use my flash cable for tuning, and you could pull it off for under a grand

Old 08/09/2010, 04:46 PM   #41 (permalink)
ScoobieBoobie

=0 are you serious?!?! I don't have much knowledge on the swap nor do I have another car use while the 3g's under...

that would be pretty sweet though
Old 08/09/2010, 04:55 PM   #42 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

you wont need a ton of knowledge on the swap if you have me doing it for you

Old 08/09/2010, 06:13 PM   #43 (permalink)
ScoobieBoobie

that would GREAT but it is unrealistic for me right now. Thank you for the offer though, if I have any other work to be done and you need some extra cash I'll definitely send it your way!
Old 08/09/2010, 06:28 PM   #44 (permalink)
:ndance:

Vehicle: '00 GT 5-speed
Mitchel seems to be okayMitchel seems to be okayMitchel seems to be okayMitchel seems to be okayMitchel seems to be okayMitchel seems to be okayMitchel seems to be okay
Car looks great.

That blue is the only reason I wish didn't have a black 3G.
Mitchel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/09/2010, 07:07 PM   #45 (permalink)
omnomnomnom

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GT
2003GeeTee : who are you?
nice ride, looks sharp
2003GeeTee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/09/2010, 09:12 PM   #46 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
They are not by dear friend, that side by side shot I had sent you was of the old stock tinted ones and the new TYC's
Ooooooo, I see.
Old 03/05/2011, 10:07 PM   #47 (permalink)
soon to be sds

Vehicle: 01 GT 5spd
stryker01GT : who are you?
You going for coilovers or springs?
stryker01GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/05/2011, 10:30 PM   #48 (permalink)
ScoobieBoobie

Springs and some new struts since the stock ones can't handle it.
Old 03/05/2011, 10:37 PM   #49 (permalink)
Fuck salt.

Get coilovers with me and fritz! Were getting a group deal

You can enjoy your straightaways; I prefer the turns.
Old 03/05/2011, 10:55 PM   #50 (permalink)
ScoobieBoobie

coilcovers are sooo unnecissary though
Old 03/06/2011, 06:09 AM   #51 (permalink)
Fuck salt.

Why??? You can choose how high or low you want, and even raise them up in the winter. In the end you'll spend about $100-$200 more for full adjustability and a much easier install

Old 03/06/2011, 07:47 AM   #52 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Vehicle: '01 GT PP / '13 X MR PP
Special_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Special_K
Car looks ghey! Kidding, cant wait to meet you at MTOD.
Tuned by LogicGate, Sponsored by Tearstone
Special_K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/06/2011, 10:23 AM   #53 (permalink)
Shut up.

Vehicle: 2007 Infiniti G35X
wright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends here
Send a message via MSN to wright06jhs
Very clean car. I love the color.

My Ride

G35Driver
wright06jhs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/06/2011, 10:44 AM   #54 (permalink)
soon to be sds

Vehicle: 01 GT 5spd
stryker01GT : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JermTheElf View Post
Why??? You can choose how high or low you want, and even raise them up in the winter. In the end you'll spend about $100-$200 more for full adjustability and a much easier install
, but the only thing i hated about the installation was adjusting and setting the pre-load.
stryker01GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/12/2011, 08:55 AM   #55 (permalink)
ScoobieBoobie

Update: Getting rust removed, door ding fixed, new bumper, hide-away license plate, removing all mitsu emblems and having mirrors pained to match the body color!

Before and after pics will be posted next week after I pick her up
Old 03/12/2011, 09:50 AM   #56 (permalink)
Fuck salt.

Old 03/12/2011, 07:57 PM   #57 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 RS
ClOsEr15 : who are you?ClOsEr15 : who are you?ClOsEr15 : who are you?ClOsEr15 : who are you?
Quote:
Update: Getting rust removed, door ding fixed, new bumper, hide-away license plate, removing all mitsu emblems and having mirrors pained to match the body color!

Before and after pics will be posted next week after I pick her up
i like the black mirror on our color 3g.. im keeping mine black, and im reallyyyyy jealous of your black/silver interior.. i have tan

so whats wrong with your bumper to get a new one???? trying to sell it???? that way i wouldn't have to paint it! haha
ClOsEr15 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/22/2011, 10:47 AM   #58 (permalink)
ScoobieBoobie

So I got Luna back yesterday and unfortunately it was snowing so she's not all that clean but here are the before and after pics!

(there was some rust on the roof)

AFTER (rust removed, debagged front and rear, door ding fixed and painted side mirrors)

Old 03/22/2011, 10:58 AM   #59 (permalink)
Fuck salt.

I like the color matched mirrors britt We should hangout soon! Me you and Mackenzie! Fritz can come too! We should have a spring wash wax and buff!!!!

Old 03/22/2011, 11:05 AM   #60 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Mits Eclipse GS
Fritz seems to be okayFritz seems to be okayFritz seems to be okayFritz seems to be okayFritz seems to be okayFritz seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to Fritz
Quote:
Originally Posted by JermTheElf View Post
I like the color matched mirrors britt We should hangout soon! Me you and Mackenzie! Fritz can come too! We should have a spring wash wax and buff!!!!
Sounds like fun to me. and your car came out greatt
Fritz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.