DaniIndoor's 2002 Panda GT - Page 10 - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 09/11/2012, 09:41 PM   #541 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Vehicle: YOUR MOM
rsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to rsingh12
You would fuck me in that redshoe box

Old 09/11/2012, 10:56 PM   #542 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse GT
DaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regular
You wish homo!
Old 09/12/2012, 08:36 PM   #543 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

rsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by all
You wish you would So what are the plans for the car?
Old 09/13/2012, 01:40 AM   #544 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

DaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regular
Mhm where should I start..
I been trying to install my brembos since last year so that's one thing. Trying to get D2's and lower it moar. Also I know the motor mounts need to be replace so that's another thing. Mhmmm.. Oh yeah need to get a new black carpet since I hate the beige one, also the headliner redo it in black "bride" fabric and the sun visors. And that's all for now.
any plans for you shoe box?
Old 01/15/2013, 01:22 AM   #545 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Small update!

I got my armrest redone in black bride fabric and added some extra cushion since the armrest in stock form has no cushion whatsoever.
I also picked up a set of D2 Coilovers from Joey and will be installing those by the end of the month hopefully.

Old 01/15/2013, 05:50 PM   #546 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

I think your armrest would have looked better if you got the BRIDE to go down the center of the armrest
Old 01/15/2013, 06:10 PM   #547 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Only 2 1/2 letters would fit in that way and the logo would've been cut off.

Last edited by DaniIndoor; 01/15/2013 at 07:21 PM.
DaniIndoor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/15/2013, 06:12 PM   #548 (permalink)
King of Rice!!

Vehicle: 2013 Focus ST
Lil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by many
COILS
Lil Mitsu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/15/2013, 06:19 PM   #549 (permalink)
Protect this house

Vehicle: Yes
ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Coils aren't worth it
ccarrillo717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/15/2013, 07:14 PM   #550 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT
NateDawg : who are you?NateDawg : who are you?NateDawg : who are you?NateDawg : who are you?NateDawg : who are you?
Oooo nice.
NateDawg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/15/2013, 07:20 PM   #551 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Mitsu View Post
COILS
FTW!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccarrillo717 View Post
Coils aren't worth it
I agree, people should't get them if they can't handle a slammed ride.
Old 01/15/2013, 07:23 PM   #552 (permalink)
She Breaks Necks!

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS
Alsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by many
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniIndoor View Post
I agree, people should't get them if they can't handle a slammed ride.
Nice job with the armrest and D2s FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alsouqi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/15/2013, 07:31 PM   #553 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Thanks dude!
Old 01/15/2013, 08:31 PM   #554 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Christian
Did you do the armrest yourself?
Old 01/15/2013, 09:18 PM   #555 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsingh12 View Post
Christian
Did you do the armrest yourself?
Nope, my homegirl Amanda from PMS hooked me up.
Here is a link to their page if you're interested:Precision Made Stitching created by Amanda Frommann | Wix.com
They're very easy to deal with and do quality work.
Old 01/16/2013, 12:48 PM   #556 (permalink)
You're welcome

Vehicle: 03 Summit White GTS
KidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends here
Quote:
COILS
^

I hate my coils right now, but damn it they look good.
KidKobe210 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/16/2013, 04:03 PM   #557 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidKobe210 View Post
^

I hate my coils right now, but damn it they look good.
Why you hate them D?
Old 01/16/2013, 07:58 PM   #558 (permalink)
King of Rice!!

Lil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by many
Quote:
Why you hate them D?
Because winter most likely! I plowed snow the two times it came down here in misery.
Old 01/16/2013, 08:41 PM   #559 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Oh I see, I'm glad I live in sunny California. No snow for me!
Old 01/16/2013, 09:52 PM   #560 (permalink)

NateDawg : who are you?NateDawg : who are you?NateDawg : who are you?NateDawg : who are you?NateDawg : who are you?
Quote:
I hate you.

Old 01/16/2013, 10:04 PM   #561 (permalink)
King of Rice!!

I hate snow.. Except when I can call out of work and it not count against me. Lol
Attached Thumbnails
DaniIndoor's 2002 Panda GT-uploadfromtaptalk1358395454361.jpg  
Old 01/16/2013, 10:07 PM   #562 (permalink)

You weren't kidding man. Snowplow 3g.
Old 01/16/2013, 10:49 PM   #563 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Quote:
Nope, my homegirl Amanda from PMS hooked me up.
Here is a link to their page if you're interested:Precision Made Stitching created by Amanda Frommann | Wix.com
They're very easy to deal with and do quality work.
Aw nice! No snow for me either! Time to slam the TC
Old 01/17/2013, 12:02 AM   #564 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDawg View Post
I hate you.
lol I have no idea who you are but the feeling is mutual.

Quote:
I hate snow.. Except when I can call out of work and it not count against me. Lol
haha Here in Cali we go to places where it snows just to have fun.

Quote:
Aw nice! No snow for me either! Time to slam the TC
Get to it bitch!
Old 01/17/2013, 07:44 PM   #565 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

I'm deciding on whether to go with coils or bags
Old 01/18/2013, 05:16 AM   #566 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Quote:
I'm deciding on whether to go with coils or bags
Coils dude, bags are for groceries...
Old 01/18/2013, 08:40 AM   #567 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

I am deciding still. I trying to wait on some new coils to hit the market, it kinda sucks because since the Fr-S came out, the Tc hasn't been getting that much aftermarket support
Old 01/18/2013, 10:33 AM   #568 (permalink)
Bishop of Rice

Vehicle: 06 350z MT
Red Sun should be considered a regularRed Sun should be considered a regularRed Sun should be considered a regularRed Sun should be considered a regularRed Sun should be considered a regularRed Sun should be considered a regularRed Sun should be considered a regularRed Sun should be considered a regularRed Sun should be considered a regularRed Sun should be considered a regularRed Sun should be considered a regular
Quote:

I know that feel dude.
Red Sun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/18/2013, 05:16 PM   #569 (permalink)
She Breaks Necks!

Alsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by many
Quote:
I am deciding still. I trying to wait on some new coils to hit the market, it kinda sucks because since the Fr-S came out, the Tc hasn't been getting that much aftermarket support
Cry about it some more.
Old 01/18/2013, 05:16 PM   #570 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Quote:
Should've went with the FR-S!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Sun View Post

I know that feel dude.
Old 01/18/2013, 06:36 PM   #571 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Vehicle: 03 GS-T/98 Expedition(EB)
03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Coils dude, bags are for groceries...

My Quicksilver 3G:http://www.club3g.com/forum/members-...silver-3g.html
Sponsored by: Mishimoto
03Quicksilver3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/18/2013, 10:58 PM   #572 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alsouqi View Post
Cry about it some more.
Give me a shoulder
Old 01/19/2013, 11:14 AM   #573 (permalink)
She Breaks Necks!

Come to Illinois
Old 01/19/2013, 04:11 PM   #574 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

fly me out baby
Old 01/19/2013, 06:49 PM   #575 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Quote:
Come to Illinois
Quote:
fly me out baby
Get a room you dirty sluts!!!
Old 01/19/2013, 09:57 PM   #576 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Wanna join in
Old 01/22/2013, 04:49 AM   #577 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Sorry Ramana but I can't. I don't do dirty girls, don't wanna catch aids.
Old 01/23/2013, 06:36 PM   #578 (permalink)
She Breaks Necks!

You can watch
Old 01/23/2013, 11:27 PM   #579 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Just record it then
Old 02/18/2013, 01:40 AM   #580 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

^You guys are disgusting!

Anyway, I got my rotors the other day so I will be installing this bad boys this upcoming week.

Also I took the front lip off to get it repainted do to some paint chipping off.
I washed her yesterday so decided to take a few pictures.

I kinda like the way it looks without the front lip.
Old 02/18/2013, 01:48 AM   #581 (permalink)

fast gt : who are you?fast gt : who are you?fast gt : who are you?fast gt : who are you?
Re: DaniIndoor's 2002 Panda GT

I agree

Sent from my N860 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
fast gt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/18/2013, 02:03 AM   #582 (permalink)
Because Ricecar

Vehicle: 04 GS, 03 Mazda 6i
Nerdbird seems to be okayNerdbird seems to be okayNerdbird seems to be okayNerdbird seems to be okayNerdbird seems to be okayNerdbird seems to be okay
Looks great man ...but I like the lip on

Bo's and Ro's look spiffy.
Nerdbird is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/18/2013, 02:16 AM   #583 (permalink)
Detailing Pro

Vehicle: Stratus R/T
HaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Skype™ to HaZal2d0uS
Car looks superb.
I've never posted in your thread so apologies for bringing up old news... but I really like the CF work you got done, looks very professional. Would you mind asking that guy how much he'd charge to do a roof and pillars for the exterior and PM me back? I might be in the San Jose area for an internship this summer and it's something I've been wanting to do since I got some CF stuff started this summer.

I personally like the car with no lip
HaZal2d0uS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/18/2013, 02:20 AM   #584 (permalink)
King of Rice!!

Yeah leave the lip off, but send it to me...
Old 02/18/2013, 03:54 AM   #585 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdbird View Post
Looks great man ...but I like the lip on

Bo's and Ro's look spiffy.
Thanks man! What you mean by "Bo's and Ro's"? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaZal2d0uS View Post
Car looks superb.
I've never posted in your thread so apologies for bringing up old news... but I really like the CF work you got done, looks very professional. Would you mind asking that guy how much he'd charge to do a roof and pillars for the exterior and PM me back? I might be in the San Jose area for an internship this summer and it's something I've been wanting to do since I got some CF stuff started this summer.

I personally like the car with no lip
Thanks!
The guy is located in SoCal bro, I can provide you with his info and you can contact him see if he's still working with Carbon Fiber. I'll PM you the info in a bit.

Quote:
Yeah leave the lip off, but send it to me...
haha I like it better with the lip tho. I just said I KINDA like it without it.
I been wondering how my car would look with the eyelids like the ones you have. What you think?
Old 02/18/2013, 03:57 AM   #586 (permalink)
Because Ricecar

Vehicle: 04 GS, 03 Mazda 6i
Nerdbird seems to be okayNerdbird seems to be okayNerdbird seems to be okayNerdbird seems to be okayNerdbird seems to be okayNerdbird seems to be okay
haha Brembos and Rotors. Sorry, I forget that people don't talk like me
Nerdbird is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/18/2013, 12:04 PM   #587 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

This is an ugly pos, but the driver is really gorgeous
Old 02/19/2013, 02:31 PM   #588 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdbird View Post
haha Brembos and Rotors. Sorry, I forget that people don't talk like me
Oh I get it now.

Quote:
This is an ugly pos, but the driver is really gorgeous
haha
Old 02/19/2013, 03:31 PM   #589 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Vehicle: 03 GS-T/98 Expedition(EB)
03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all
I like the new pics, it looks good w/o the lip, but I agree it is still better with

My Quicksilver 3G:http://www.club3g.com/forum/members-...silver-3g.html
Sponsored by: Mishimoto
03Quicksilver3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/19/2013, 04:34 PM   #590 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Quicksilver3G View Post
I like the new pics, it looks good w/o the lip, but I agree it is still better with
Looks great man!
Old 02/19/2013, 07:46 PM   #591 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Quicksilver3G View Post
Thanks!
And yeah I like the way it looks without the lip but I LOVE the way it looks with the lip. In other words, the lip is staying on once it gets repainted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDawg View Post
Looks great man!
Thanks Nate Dawwwg!
Old 02/19/2013, 08:14 PM   #592 (permalink)
She Breaks Necks!

dis whip.
Old 02/19/2013, 11:04 PM   #593 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Quote:
dis whip.
Thanks!
Wanna trade wheels?
Old 02/20/2013, 12:10 AM   #594 (permalink)
She Breaks Necks!

Let's do it!
Old 02/20/2013, 06:13 PM   #595 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

I'll sell them to you for cheap.
I'm trying to get new wheels by summer.

Old 02/21/2013, 11:18 AM   #596 (permalink)
You're welcome

Vehicle: 03 Summit White GTS
KidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends here
Dammmmmn. Just now saw those Brembo's and rotors you are installing! Better put those on soon or they just might go missing...
KidKobe210 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/21/2013, 11:20 AM   #597 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 eclipse
Rectzero : who are you?Rectzero : who are you?
is the pic you posted varrstoens?
Rectzero is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/21/2013, 11:28 AM   #598 (permalink)
Sold 3G, Got a 4S!

Vehicle: '06 Scion tC
HEATHB4R : who are you?HEATHB4R : who are you?HEATHB4R : who are you?HEATHB4R : who are you?HEATHB4R : who are you?
Great looking 3G man!
HEATHB4R is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/21/2013, 12:27 PM   #599 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 GT Spyder
KreepyZeke has a few friends hereKreepyZeke has a few friends hereKreepyZeke has a few friends hereKreepyZeke has a few friends hereKreepyZeke has a few friends hereKreepyZeke has a few friends hereKreepyZeke has a few friends hereKreepyZeke has a few friends hereKreepyZeke has a few friends here
Phphhhhaaaaaappppppppppppppp.... (One stroke is all it took....)

Car looks effing great.

Not sure I like the the bride armrest, just because... what else is red? The stitching seems kinda random.

Are you doing the seats and shift boot with bride as well?
'01 GT Spyder w/ 50,003 miles | Evo STS | RRE MTL/SynchroShift Mix | Energy Suspension Shifter Bushings | smoked corners | 18x8" SA67 knock-off wheels | Kumho Ecsta 4X 225/40 | '03 Bumper conversion | Mochi Spyder Bar | Dual Halo Single Projectors | 4300k Slim-line HID |
KreepyZeke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/21/2013, 12:34 PM   #600 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT-T
Silvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be new
Quote:
It goes without saying, I don't get revved up over aesthetics under really any circumstance but that looks fucking awesome.
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Tags
2002 eclipse gt, daniindoor, fremont, white eclipse

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.