DaniIndoor's 2002 Panda GT - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 09/04/2010, 10:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse GT
DaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regular
DaniIndoor's 2002 Panda GT

=== Mod List===

Exterior
-03/05 Front end Conversion.
-03/05 TYC Yellow Fog Lights.
-03/05 Black Housing Front Signals.
-WW Full Lip Kit. (2 Tone/Satin Black)
-1PC UTVProducts Billet Grille. (Satin Black)
-Swift Motorsports Hide Away Plate Holder.
-Sonar Projector Headlights. (CCFL Halo)
-First Gen Black TYC's.
-Smoked 3rd LED Brake Light.
-Smoked Neondials Reverse Lights.
-Switchback LED's in turn signals.
-6000K HID Kit.
-15% Window Tint on Triangles and Rear.
-New OEM Rear Bumper.
-LPC-x-W2 License Plate Light. (Cool White)
-Alloy Fuel Door. (Wrapped With Di-Noc)

Interior
-Full Black Interior Swap.
-Black Bride Fabric Armrest.
-Custom Carbon Fiber Passenger A-Pillar.
-Custom Carbon Fiber Triple Gauge Pod.
-Custom Carbon Fiber Center Console and Radio Bezel.
-Elite 10 Color Glow Shift Gauges. (Vacuum,Oil Press & Volt)
-Blue LED Conversion.
-MT Angel Gauges.
-MOMO Steering Wheel Hub Adapter.
-Shutt VNC Steering Wheel. (Carbon Fiber)

Wheels, Brakes and Suspencion
-D2 RS Coilovers
-MOOG Sway Bar Links all around.
-Lancer Evolution IX Brembos all around.
-Lancern Evolution DRT Cross Drilled/Slotted Brake Rotors.
-Lancer Evolution Russell Steel Braided Brake Lines.
-17" Lancer Evolution VIII Enkeis. (Powder Coated Semi Gloss White)
-Raybestos Ceramic Brake Pads.
-Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110 235/45R-17 all around.
-White Knight Aluminum Valve Stem & Cap Kit.

Engine
-Optima Yellow Top.
-Red Prothane Motor Mount Kit.
-NGK Iridium Spark Plugs.
-NGK Spark Plug Wires.
-Skunk2 MegaPower Cat-Back Exhaust.

Audio&Security
-Alpine SPR-60C
-Alpine SPR-69
-Alpine MRX-F65
-Alpine SWS-1241 x2
-Alpine MRX-M50
-Alpine CDE-9874
-Viper 791 XV 2 Way Car Alarm With Remote Start System

=== Future Mod List ===

-Evo Brembo Brake Swap
-03/05 Front end Conversion
-WW Lip Kit
-03/05 OEM Yellow Fog Lights
-Smoked 3rd LED brake light
-Black Housing Sonar CCFL Halo Projector Headlights
-Black Interior Swap
-D2 Coilovers
-Mitsubishi Evolution VIII Enkei Wheels
-Full Interior Carpet & Headliner Redo
-Bride Gias Low Gradation Racing Seats
-Boost or 6g75 Swap?
-2 Tone (roof painted Black)

Links to all the updates with pictures on my thread.

Thanks for looking, critics & suggestions are welcome.

Last edited by DaniIndoor; 03/13/2014 at 04:57 AM.
DaniIndoor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09/04/2010, 10:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Bankai

Vehicle: 2009 Honda Fit Sport
3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniIndoor View Post
I been a member for a while now, so I thought it was time to make a ride threat so here it is
You want to make a ride threat?

I always loved those reverse lights.
3genGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/04/2010, 10:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Chillin'

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT
Eclipse510 : who are you?Eclipse510 : who are you?Eclipse510 : who are you?Eclipse510 : who are you?Eclipse510 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Eclipse510 Send a message via MSN to Eclipse510
looks clean I think you should have the SS lip kit, it looks badass with the 00-02 front bumper. Also, whats that white part sticking out under the bumper?
Eclipse510 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/04/2010, 10:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Bankai

3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay3genGT seems to be okay
SS kit would be great!

I was also wondering what that white piece was under the rear bumper.
Old 09/04/2010, 10:17 PM   #5 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2004 WRX
Got Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by all
I don't like the headlights, front decal, and exhaust. And the white strip sticking off your bumper. oh and not really feeling the side markers.

But I like all the other mods

My Old 2001 Eclipse

Last edited by Got Rice Boy; 09/04/2010 at 10:33 PM.
Got Rice Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/04/2010, 10:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

DaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3genGT View Post
You want to make a ride threat?

I always loved those reverse lights.
Oh snap!.lmao
I know me too
Old 09/04/2010, 10:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Protect this house

Vehicle: Yes
ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Car is looking good! Just don't like the exhaust other than that its beast...
ccarrillo717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/04/2010, 10:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Giggity

Vehicle: 01 EclipseGS 02 Lancer ES
RicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wide
Yet another beautiful white eclipse. FTW
RicoSmooth is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/04/2010, 10:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse510 View Post
looks clean I think you should have the SS lip kit, it looks badass with the 00-02 front bumper. Also, whats that white part sticking out under the bumper?

I know it does. I was thinking about getting the SS kit, but when I saw regulator's car with the WW kit on it, I kinda fell in with the WW kit so now Im a lil' undecided.lol and that white part sticking out, Its a piece of plastic thats attached to the aftermaket OEM bumper when I took it to the body shop to get it installed they forgot to cut it off
Old 09/04/2010, 10:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Rice Boy View Post
I don't like the headlights, front decal, and exhaust. And the white strip sticking off your bumper.

But I like all the other mods
I dont like them either all those things were on the car when I bought it.. thats why in removing the decal, getting some new headlights, and uhm about the exhaust i might change the tip since I like the way it sounds.
Old 09/04/2010, 10:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoSmooth View Post
Yet another beautiful white eclipse. FTW
Old 09/04/2010, 10:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Bankai

Plan on doing something about the words on the front bumper?
Old 09/04/2010, 10:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Quote:
Plan on doing something about the words on the front bumper?
YES definitely! removing them ASAP!
Old 09/04/2010, 10:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
Look at me!
Attention Whore

Vehicle: 01 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT
misseclipse seems to be okaymisseclipse seems to be okaymisseclipse seems to be okaymisseclipse seems to be okaymisseclipse seems to be okaymisseclipse seems to be okay
I actually like the front turn signals. I should have bought those rather than illegally nightshading mine... lol. Willing to sell them??????
misseclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/04/2010, 10:54 PM   #15 (permalink)

Got Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
YES definitely! removing them ASAP!
Lol, I have no idea why you kept it there ever since you bought the car. Lets just hope the paint didn't fade and their aren't any 'permanent' letters on there.

My Old 2001 Eclipse
Old 09/04/2010, 11:06 PM   #16 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by misseclipse90 View Post
I actually like the front turn signals. I should have bought those rather than illegally nightshading mine... lol. Willing to sell them??????
they look better in person trust me
I had nightshaded OEM signals for a while too but thought this ones were
way better looking.
and nope sorry but I just bought them about 2 weeks ago.lol

Quote:
Lol, I have no idea why you kept it there ever since you bought the car. Lets just hope the paint didn't fade and their aren't any 'permanent' letters on there.
neither do I! haha I guess I never really payed that much attention to them until now.lol and yeah hopefully that won't happend
Old 09/04/2010, 11:08 PM   #17 (permalink)
Bankai

If there are any remnants left on the bumper from the letters, then he can do a DIY paint job to fix it, or he can do what I did to my front bumper.
Old 09/04/2010, 11:14 PM   #18 (permalink)
Chillin'

Eclipse510 : who are you?Eclipse510 : who are you?Eclipse510 : who are you?Eclipse510 : who are you?Eclipse510 : who are you?
Quote:
I like this picture if only there were no other cars there and the white thing on the bumper was gone. This out by mission somewhere huh?
Old 09/04/2010, 11:15 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by misseclipse90 View Post
You can buy them as a set with the same style for the rear turns/reverse for like 90 bucks:

00 01 02 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE SMOKED SIGNAL+REVERSE LIGHT: eBay Motors (item 310242225033 end time Sep-16-10 18:22:45 PDT)

My Old 2001 Eclipse
Old 09/04/2010, 11:22 PM   #20 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Quote:
I like this picture if only there were no other cars there and the white thing on the bumper was gone. This out by mission somewhere huh?
haha I know right?
thanks man!
and nope its the street where I live in.
in Niles

Quote:
You can buy them as a set with the same style for the rear turns/reverse for like 90 bucks:

00 01 02 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE SMOKED SIGNAL+REVERSE LIGHT: eBay Motors (item 310242225033 end time Sep-16-10 18:22:45 PDT)
yup! thats where I got them from, I really like them too
total was: $88.95 shipped to my door
Old 09/04/2010, 11:33 PM   #21 (permalink)
Chillin'

Quote:
haha I know right?
thanks man!
and nope its the street where I live in.
in Niles
lol I was on niles last night...ever here of those scary stories about niles? me and my friends went to go check it out haha

Last edited by Eclipse510; 09/04/2010 at 11:36 PM.
Old 09/04/2010, 11:57 PM   #22 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 RS
Crunken : who are you?
Gimme your wheels... I'll trade you some sweet 15' stockers.

Honestly I'm not completely crazy about those wheels... I just like the matte black and the fact that there so lite and cheap weighing only 17lbs and a new set is just over $500.

I think they would look better if the car was a bit lower.
Crunken is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/05/2010, 12:03 AM   #23 (permalink)
GET CATS GET CASH

Vehicle: 2011 mk6 Jetta
treehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccarrillo717 View Post
Car is looking good! Just don't like the exhaust other than that its beast...
treehead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/05/2010, 01:06 AM   #24 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Quote:
lol I was on niles last night...ever here of those scary stories about niles? me and my friends went to go check it out haha
really? cool!.. well yeah Niles is where I live
and yeah, I heard about the girl that got rapped in the Niles canyon, and some people claim that at night when you drive through the canyon you can actually hear the girl crying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunken View Post
Gimme your wheels... I'll trade you some sweet 15' stockers.

Honestly I'm not completely crazy about those wheels... I just like the matte black and the fact that there so lite and cheap weighing only 17lbs and a new set is just over $500.

I think they would look better if the car was a bit lower.
haha no thanks. i'll stick with my tegi's
and the car used to be lower than how it is right now, but since it always scraped everywhere i decided to bring it up just a lil'
Old 09/05/2010, 01:57 AM   #25 (permalink)
Chillin'

Quote:
really? cool!.. well yeah Niles is where I live
and yeah, I heard about the girl that got rapped in the Niles canyon, and some people claim that at night when you drive through the canyon you can actually hear the girl crying
yea we drove by and then we walked on trail in the woods over there for like an hour lol, didnt hear any screams
Old 09/05/2010, 02:32 AM   #26 (permalink)

Falanxt : who are you?
looks great, seems like you have some good ideas in mind and know what you've gotta change so far. but it seems like you've got those s-techs on the stock shocks/struts, is that right or did i miss something?
Falanxt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/05/2010, 02:54 AM   #27 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Quote:
yea we drove by and then we walked on trail in the woods over there for like an hour lol, didnt hear any screams
haha I know! I been living here for a very long time, and I never seen or hear anything either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falanxt View Post
looks great, seems like you have some good ideas in mind and know what you've gotta change so far. but it seems like you've got those s-techs on the stock shocks/struts, is that right or did i miss something?
thanks
and yes thats correct! they are on stock shocks for the moment.
but not for long tho, Im getting some AGX's soon
Old 09/05/2010, 07:16 AM   #28 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: '03 6G75T, '98GSX, EVO IX
finesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Yahoo to finesse49ers
Looks good. You already know to do something about the front bumper sticker, headlights, muffler, rear bumper and struts. I've always wondered what SP10's on a 3G looked like, pretty good.

This is what I'm about: The 3G, 1998 GSX, EVO IX GSR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin711 View Post
Whens the car going to be finished with the turbo and everything on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmEcis View Post
Kevin: It'll be done when I'm done with it... ;)
finesse49ers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/05/2010, 07:45 PM   #29 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by finesse49ers View Post
Looks good. You already know to do something about the front bumper sticker, headlights, muffler, rear bumper and struts. I've always wondered what SP10's on a 3G looked like, pretty good.
Yeah.. removing that sticker and getting some struts its my priority right now i'll be getting rid of that stuff little by little.
Thanks Charles!
Old 09/21/2010, 10:05 PM   #30 (permalink)
NO REASON

Vehicle: 01 eclipse gt
wolf_ds suckswolf_ds suckswolf_ds sucks
Send a message via MSN to wolf_ds Send a message via Skype™ to wolf_ds
Quote:
Hah, I've heard that too, that and things about the secret sidewalk yada yada yada, Niles has way more to offer than Irvington.

But yeah, I think the car is looking good, I think we have the same reverse light and turn signal housings. Looks pretty clean besides that dreadful sticker, your lucky you only have one, whoever had my car before me when crazy with decals on the car. (Rice rice baby) But now everything's like its supposed to be, besides the interior.

Last edited by wolf_ds; 09/21/2010 at 10:12 PM.
wolf_ds is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/21/2010, 11:32 PM   #31 (permalink)
Shut up.

Vehicle: 2007 Infiniti G35X
wright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends here
Send a message via MSN to wright06jhs
Pretty good looking car, The only thing I would suggest changing that I dont think anyone has said is the exhaust tip. Looks like it sticks out way too far.

My Ride

G35Driver
wright06jhs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/21/2010, 11:35 PM   #32 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Vehicle: YOUR MOM
rsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to rsingh12
nice car man i like alot minus the sticker but good thing your taking it off
Old 09/22/2010, 02:07 AM   #33 (permalink)

Vehicle: Eclipse 3G GS
Basoski : who are you?Basoski : who are you?Basoski : who are you?
Nice car.
Did you do a side turns yourself? Drill a fenders?
Old 09/22/2010, 04:13 AM   #34 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf_ds View Post
Hah, I've heard that too, that and things about the secret sidewalk yada yada yada, Niles has way more to offer than Irvington.

But yeah, I think the car is looking good, I think we have the same reverse light and turn signal housings. Looks pretty clean besides that dreadful sticker, your lucky you only have one, whoever had my car before me when crazy with decals on the car. (Rice rice baby) But now everything's like its supposed to be, besides the interior.
Yeah' tell me about it!.. people say there is alot of weird stuff here in Niles but most of it its B.S IMO.lol
anyway, yeah we do have the same reverse lights and turns, but i got them first so ah! jk.lol and I know man that sticker looks awful looks even worst in person good thing its not there anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by wright06jhs View Post
Pretty good looking car, The only thing I would suggest changing that I dont think anyone has said is the exhaust tip. Looks like it sticks out way too far.
Thanks man
And yeah I dislike the dual exhaust tip
it was there when i bought it, I love the way the
exhaust sounds tho, so I might just change that tip like you suggested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsingh12 View Post
nice car man i like alot minus the sticker but good thing your taking it off
thanks
yeah that thing is gone for good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basoski View Post
Nice car.
Did you do a side turns yourself? Drill a fenders?
and
Yes I did, a looong time ago when I bought the car.
Old 09/22/2010, 09:12 AM   #35 (permalink)
NO REASON

Quote:
Yeah' tell me about it!.. people say there is alot of weird stuff here in Niles but most of it its B.S IMO.lol
anyway, yeah we do have the same reverse lights and turns, but i got them first so ah! jk.lol and I know man that sticker looks awful looks even worst in person good thing its not there anymore

Awesome

Last edited by wolf_ds; 09/22/2010 at 05:10 PM.
Old 09/22/2010, 07:35 PM   #36 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

rsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by all
im jealous of your bumper lights
Old 09/23/2010, 12:18 AM   #37 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Quote:
im jealous of your bumper lights
you should get some too man
they are awesome and and you can buy them as a combo.lol
Old 09/23/2010, 12:25 AM   #38 (permalink)
NO REASON

Quote:
you should get some too man
they are awesome and and you can buy them as a combo.lol
E-BAY gotta love it.
EDIT: oh wait, I just noticed those, holy crap, now im jealous.
EDIT....AGAIN: wait, I was talking about those side lights.....ah wth nvm.

Last edited by wolf_ds; 09/23/2010 at 06:18 PM. Reason: grrrr
Old 09/23/2010, 01:45 AM   #39 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

where did you get them
Old 09/23/2010, 02:01 AM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
where did you get them
Ebay.

You can either buy them in a package deal with tinted front turns, or seperate.

00-05 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE SMOKED BUMPER REVERSE LIGHTS: eBay Motors (item 220673144253 end time Oct-22-10 14:25:22 PDT)

Neondials is the guy/company that sells them on ebay.

My Old 2001 Eclipse
Old 09/23/2010, 02:19 AM   #41 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Quote:
where did you get them
Quote:
Ebay.

You can either buy them in a package deal with tinted front turns, or seperate.

00-05 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE SMOKED BUMPER REVERSE LIGHTS: eBay Motors (item 220673144253 end time Oct-22-10 14:25:22 PDT)

Neondials is the guy/company that sells them on ebay.
^ yup thats where I got them from.
Hey Rice how come you always know where all the 3G stuff is for sale, you do alot of research right?.lol
Old 09/23/2010, 02:20 AM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
^ yup thats where I got them from.
Hey Rice you always know where all the 3G stuff is for sale, you do alot of research right?.lol
Haha yeah, I like to figure out where all the parts I want to purchase are at, so when I run into extra cash, I know exactly where to buy from.

Lol, I just noticed that I posted a link to those reverse lights like towards the top of this page. People need to read through all the posts, lol.

My Old 2001 Eclipse

Last edited by Got Rice Boy; 09/23/2010 at 02:22 AM.
Old 09/23/2010, 03:01 AM   #43 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Quote:
Haha yeah, I like to figure out where all the parts I want to purchase are at, so when I run into extra cash, I know exactly where to buy from.

Lol, I just noticed that I posted a link to those reverse lights like towards the top of this page. People need to read through all the posts, lol.
good modus operandi! haha I do the same thing, well kinda... search for the stuff on the www, add it to my watched list, and when the cash is available, I go and spend it all lol
I know right I was like wait... that link looks familiar .lol
Old 09/23/2010, 11:24 AM   #44 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

my bad lol haha im in college and the page shows up half the time but thanks anyways alex
Old 09/23/2010, 11:29 AM   #45 (permalink)
Protect this house

Vehicle: Yes
ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Quote:

My favorite picture Needs tint tho but I know CA cops are A-holes when it comes to tint! was pulled over when I was driving through Cali with 20%
ccarrillo717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/23/2010, 03:20 PM   #46 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Spyder GT
Red3gspyder01 : who are you?
Welcome seems like you got a good plan going for your car keep it clean and keep it maintained and you will do fine.
Red3gspyder01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/23/2010, 03:25 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
my bad lol haha im in college and the page shows up half the time but thanks anyways alex
Haha, its all good. I plan on getting those sometime soon (probably with the front smoked turns, because my left one is starting to fog a lot and the chrome inside is getting this black flakey look in it because of the water.)

My Old 2001 Eclipse
Old 09/23/2010, 06:13 PM   #48 (permalink)
NO REASON

Quote:
My favorite picture Needs tint tho but I know CA cops are A-holes when it comes to tint! was pulled over when I was driving through Cali with 20%
haha, Fremont is worse, there's a commercial officer here that will pull anyone over for minor infractions, he even sometimes sits in front of high schools and sites kids for J-walking. The sad part is I believe he is part of FPD's zone 1 which happens to be Niles, and central, I happen to be just out of zone one in zone 3 which happens to include an intersection near my house which(within an hour) two people got pulled over, and one person was getting arrested. Ugh. this is why C.A. law is annoying. but yeah, back on topic, tint would look great, if you don't mind getting pulled over every time you drive to the store.

Last edited by wolf_ds; 09/23/2010 at 06:16 PM.
Old 09/23/2010, 09:50 PM   #49 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Quote:
Haha, its all good. I plan on getting those sometime soon (probably with the front smoked turns, because my left one is starting to fog a lot and the chrome inside is getting this black flakey look in it because of the water.)
thats gay i want to get all smoked lights i dont like the nite shaded look anymore
Old 09/23/2010, 10:07 PM   #50 (permalink)
Super Trooper =b

Vehicle: 2002 eclipse gt
nebstreetrat : who are you?
wow you got cited for 20%???! i'm starting to like nebraska cops now.. not really haha

as for your car i love it pretty much the same road i plan to go! except i'll keep my 15 and 10 percent tints
nebstreetrat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/26/2010, 05:30 PM   #51 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Quote:
thanks!
and yeah I know it needs tint bro, I would love to have tint as a matter of fact.. but I rather not. I dont want to get a ticket for it and then having to revome the tint afterwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red3gspyder01 View Post
Welcome seems like you got a good plan going for your car keep it clean and keep it maintained and you will do fine.
thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf_ds View Post
back on topic, tint would look great, if you don't mind getting pulled over every time you drive to the store.
haha I do mind thats why I dont have any tint there

Quote:
thats gay i want to get all smoked lights i dont like the nite shaded look anymore
you should IMO they look awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebstreetrat View Post
as for your car i love it pretty much the same road i plan to go! except i'll keep my 15 and 10 percent tints
thanks
I wish I could have tint in the passenger & driver windows too
Old 09/26/2010, 05:51 PM   #52 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Vehicle: 2009 370z
EZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to EZT
It'll be awesome once you address the issues that everyone else has stated. Love the wheels.

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted"
EZT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/26/2010, 05:55 PM   #53 (permalink)
Bankai

I would love some of those smoked clear reverse lights. I wanted to say again...wheels look great on the car.
Old 09/26/2010, 10:56 PM   #54 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZT View Post
It'll be awesome once you address the issues that everyone else has stated. Love the wheels.
yeah Im working on it,
thanks by the way
your car is one of my fav 3G's
specially now that you did
the 03/05 bumper conversion,
looks badass!

Quote:
I would love some of those smoked clear reverse lights. I wanted to say again...wheels look great on the car.
you should get some they are awesome IMO
& thanks i love my wheels too
I wish they were 18" tho
Old 09/27/2010, 10:37 AM   #55 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

did you get the white stripe painted on the wheels or did they come like that
Old 09/27/2010, 10:50 AM   #56 (permalink)
Bankai

I think the wheels come like that don't they?
Old 09/27/2010, 11:18 AM   #57 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 Mitsubishi Galant
Censee_ : who are you?Censee_ : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Censee_
clean car..those red letters throw it off though...nice work
Censee_ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/27/2010, 12:50 PM   #58 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Quote:
did you get the white stripe painted on the wheels or did they come like that
nope I didn't paint the silver stripe on the wheels (looks white on the pics) they come like that when you buy them

Quote:
I think the wheels come like that don't they?
yes they do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Censee_ View Post
clean car..those red letters throw it off though...nice work
I know right,..
thats why they are not there anymore
thanks, by the way your galant its fucking sick
Old 09/27/2010, 02:36 PM   #59 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

oh well it looks white if they were white i think it would look sick
Old 09/27/2010, 06:52 PM   #60 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 Mitsubishi Galant
Censee_ : who are you?Censee_ : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Censee_
Quote:
nope I didn't paint the silver stripe on the wheels (looks white on the pics) they come like that when you buy them

yes they do.

I know right,..
thats why they are not there anymore
thanks, by the way your galant its fucking sick
thanks bro..greatly appreciated
Censee_ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Tags
2002 eclipse gt, daniindoor, fremont, white eclipse

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.