02 eclipse spyder gs - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01/09/2011, 07:10 PM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 Eclipse Spyder GS 2.4L
sxchase needs to be reminded to breathe.
02 eclipse spyder gs

here is my eclipse not to much is done to it and im going to have some more pics comming tomarrow. im going to get new headlights [black halo] and tail lights [smoked led lights look nice] also some wheeles. i dont know if i want to lower it tho just cause of the area where i live but what wheeles should i get i was thinking 17's or 18's any thoughts?

Photobucket
when i first got her

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
after i smoked the side markers....i did them alittle too dark they can be hard to see durring the day at times

Photobucket

Photobucket
smoked tail lights. only to light coats of spray with gloss spray paint

Photobucket
just installed XM radio

Last edited by sxchase; 01/10/2011 at 02:58 PM.
sxchase is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01/09/2011, 07:13 PM   #2 (permalink)

Vehicle: LSX Swapped 95 M3
yahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxchase View Post
here is my eclipse not to much is done to it and im going to have some more pics comming tomarrow. im going to get new headlights [black halo] and tail lights [smoked led lights look nice] also some wheeles. i dont know if i want to lower it tho just cause of the area where i live but what wheeles should i get i was thinking 17's or 18's any thoughts?

Here ya go

Club3G Feedback Thread

iTrader
yahh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/09/2011, 07:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Protect this house

Vehicle: Yes
ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Nice choice with the white spyder!
ccarrillo717 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/09/2011, 07:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Medic/Firefighter

Vehicle: 2000 GT SDS Stg 1 @ 10psi
MitsuBoy38 : who are you?MitsuBoy38 : who are you?MitsuBoy38 : who are you?MitsuBoy38 : who are you?MitsuBoy38 : who are you?
looks nice
Old 01/09/2011, 07:26 PM   #5 (permalink)

thanks for posting the pics im new to here =]
Old 01/09/2011, 07:28 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccarrillo717 View Post
Nice choice with the white spyder!
thanks my cars tail lights are blacked out just like yours but i dont have a pic of them yet i will tm tho. but you have your back up lights blacked out can you see them durring the day and at night?
Old 01/10/2011, 01:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Vehicle: YOUR MOM
rsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to rsingh12
nice choice with the spyder and yes you can see your back up lights when they are blacked out i also have mine blacked out
Old 01/10/2011, 02:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Anastacia HOE!!!!

Vehicle: 06 Accord coupe 6spd
04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular
Send a message via AIM to 04MOJOGT Send a message via Yahoo to 04MOJOGT
Nice Spyder. You lucked up and found one with a Black top. Good choice.
04MOJOGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/10/2011, 02:52 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04MOJOGT View Post
yeah but if it rains for like a day without stopping when i drive it, it leaks alittle. do you know how much a new top cost?
Old 01/10/2011, 03:04 PM   #10 (permalink)

ok thts good that you can see them i might put on like one good coat of tht spray on my backup lights
Old 01/10/2011, 04:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
6G75 Turbo 3G

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT-75-T
Fenix22 seems to be okayFenix22 seems to be okayFenix22 seems to be okayFenix22 seems to be okayFenix22 seems to be okayFenix22 seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to Fenix22
Nice car man. I like 18s as it's what I have on my car wrapped with 225-40-18 size tires. Some people have 19s on their cars. 17s just look a little small in the fender well. Once you decide on those you'll see that a drop will make it look 10 times better too.
I've heard some people replacing they're convertable top and paying like $800 out the door. It's not cheap by any means but you might find a better deal. Whatever you do though, keep it black. Tan ones dont look too swell
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX - The DD
Fenix22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/10/2011, 04:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
hates "smart" people

Vehicle: 2006 TSX
primula is God.primula is God.primula is God.primula is God.primula is God.primula is God.primula is God.primula is God.primula is God.primula is God.primula is God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04MOJOGT View Post
+1
Old 01/10/2011, 04:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
Protect this house

Vehicle: Yes
ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxchase View Post
thanks my cars tail lights are blacked out just like yours but i dont have a pic of them yet i will tm tho. but you have your back up lights blacked out can you see them durring the day and at night?
Yeah my tails and reverse lights are black as night... But are very visible at night, and I have the led 3rd brake light which is also bright... Having little to no rules in AZ helps too
ccarrillo717 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/10/2011, 04:53 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix22 View Post
Nice car man. I like 18s as it's what I have on my car wrapped with 225-40-18 size tires. Some people have 19s on their cars. 17s just look a little small in the fender well. Once you decide on those you'll see that a drop will make it look 10 times better too.
I've heard some people replacing they're convertable top and paying like $800 out the door. It's not cheap by any means but you might find a better deal. Whatever you do though, keep it black. Tan ones dont look too swell

yeah i was thinking 18's but dont worry im keeping my car white and black i hate the tan roofs too
Old 01/10/2011, 04:55 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccarrillo717 View Post
Yeah my tails and reverse lights are black as night... But are very visible at night, and I have the led 3rd brake light which is also bright... Having little to no rules in AZ helps too
haha yeah i did my front blinkers alil too dark and i know ima get a ticket but idc and PA is real anal about the laws ha i hate it but idc fuckit live life its the only one ya got lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.