The Chronicles of Sophie - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03/31/2011, 10:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
You're welcome

Vehicle: 03 Summit White GTS
KidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends here
The Chronicles of Sophie

So I've bought my 2003 Eclipse Spyder GTS in 2009 and I absolutely love it. I came across this forum several months ago and ever since I am constantly on it looking for ideas and learning from everyone. I've been hesitant to show you guys since I hit a stupid deer in November going from NorCal back home to Idaho, in Oregon doing 60, and it's not very pretty right now. But I've figured to just do it and get some feedback. Plus today has been the warmest day of the year (at only 69ish) so It was perfect for taking some pics
So feel free to comment/make suggestions/criticize.

Modifications:

Interior:

-Black leather interior swap w/ custom white cross-stitching
-Heated seats
-LED interior swap: Red.
-Dome light LED: White
-Door triggered white LED footwell lighting
-Color matched headunit remote
-Color matched painted door panel strip
-Black dyed door panel armrests
-Black dyed arm rest
-Black dyed/painted seat plastics
-CF vinyl wrapped convertible top pillars

Audio:
-Pioneer® AVH-P4300DVD headunit
-Video brake bypass
-Rockford Fosgate® P1694, 6x9 speakers
-Rockford Fosgate® P1652-S, 6.5" component speakers
-Rockford Fosgate® P400-4, 4 way amplifier
-Rockford Fosgate® P500-2, 2 way amplifier
-10" Sony® sub, until I get the P2

Exterior:
-New paint color: Summit White
-Dual Halo Projector Headlights
-Modded '03 stock tail lights, black with LED rings
-New signal markers
-Black 3rd brake light w/ red LED bulb
-Painted red calipers
-5% tint all around
-Backup Camera Installed
-Debadged
-Color matched gas cap
-Yellow fog light tint
-Black taillight tint

Wheels/Tires/Suspension:
-19" x 8.5" +32 Stern ST-5 gloss black wheels
-Color matched Summit White lips
-Federal 225/35/ZR19 rubber bands
-Gloss black tuner lugs
-Powder coated gloss black center cap rings
-Custom "Kobe" logo center caps
-D2 Racing Coilovers
-Ingalls rear camber kit
-Moog front and rear end links
-Rolled fenders/quarters

Beneath the Bonnet:
-Injen annodized red cold air intake.
-New spark plugs
-New spark plug wires
-Replaced valve cover gaskets
-TYC A/C condenser
-New radiator

Purchased, not yet installed:
-Prothane motor mounts

Future Mods:
-AEM/Injen intake
-D2 Coilovers
-Brembo swap
-Powerslot slotted rotors
-19" Stern ST-5
-Rockford Fosgate P1694, 6x9 speakers
-Rockford Fosgate P1652-S, 6.5" component speakers
-Rockford Fosgate P400-4, 4 way amplifier
-2 Rockford Fosgate P2 subs
-Rockford Fosgate P500-2 amp
-Rockford Fosgate P132, 3.5" speaker for dash
-Modified custom front bumper
-New leather. Black/white inserts
-Paint some interior components
-heated seats
-Redlinegoods armrest cover and ebrake cover
-Put my NES in it, maybe
-new reverse lights

Suggestions accepted

Don't really want to put much into performance since it's an automatic

But let me know what I should look into

Can't find a pic from the day I got her, but heres what I started with.. if you ignore the messed up front end. haha. Nice and stock and in a tree

So here are some pics from when I started my members ride thread (this is after I hit a deer):

Damn Oregon deers!

Dual halo projectors. I know, that lining thing around it needs to be taken care of

Top down

My goal is to keep my Eclipse original, clean, and respected by the Club3G community

Last edited by KidKobe210; 10/12/2012 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Updated Mod List
KidKobe210 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03/31/2011, 10:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Devils Advocate

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GTS
brewcitygts : who are you?brewcitygts : who are you?brewcitygts : who are you?
IDK how you dont like the pearl! but regardless, gl on the fixes!
brewcitygts is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/31/2011, 10:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
You're welcome

KidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends here
Thanks! And I've just always liked white on this car, nothing against pearl
Old 03/31/2011, 10:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Vehicle: YOUR MOM
rsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to rsingh12
wow looks exactly like mine im still in the works im about to start my thread soon but my car is missing those reflectors as well lol (stupid previous owner) and just get that front fixed and youll be okay
Old 03/31/2011, 11:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: '03 6G75T, '98GSX, EVO IX
finesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Yahoo to finesse49ers
The Chronicles, a 2003 GTS Spyder Dover White Pearl? I guess I should be flattered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsingh12 View Post
wow looks exactly like mine im still in the works im about to start my thread soon but my car is missing those reflectors as well lol (stupid previous owner) and just get that front fixed and youll be okay
I thought you sold your 3G.

This is what I'm about: The 3G, 1998 GSX, EVO IX GSR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin711 View Post
Whens the car going to be finished with the turbo and everything on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmEcis View Post
Kevin: It'll be done when I'm done with it... ;)
finesse49ers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/01/2011, 12:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
Anastacia HOE!!!!

Vehicle: 06 Accord coupe 6spd
04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular
Send a message via AIM to 04MOJOGT Send a message via Yahoo to 04MOJOGT
I should have got a Spyder.
04MOJOGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/01/2011, 12:06 AM   #7 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GT
HomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to HomieG
why don't you run that ipod cable into your glove compartment so that no wires show. That's what I did.
HomieG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/01/2011, 12:09 AM   #8 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2004 WRX
Got Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomieG View Post
why don't you run that ipod cable into your glove compartment so that no wires show. That's what I did.
That is where my Ipod cable is at as well.

My Old 2001 Eclipse
Got Rice Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/01/2011, 04:01 AM   #9 (permalink)
latin flavored

Vehicle: 03 GT
clssiercke : who are you?clssiercke : who are you?clssiercke : who are you?clssiercke : who are you?
Quote:
Yes! Finally!!!

I agree after the front fix it will look really clean
clssiercke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/01/2011, 07:46 AM   #10 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Mits Eclipse GS
Fritz seems to be okayFritz seems to be okayFritz seems to be okayFritz seems to be okayFritz seems to be okayFritz seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to Fritz
Or you could run the ipod to your center consol. and I remeber paying a good amount for a reflector at the dealership =/ GL with the body work
Fritz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/02/2011, 05:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
You're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomieG View Post
I finally had some free time to get that done. Looks a lot better without it hanging there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
I remeber paying a good amount for a reflector at the dealership =/ GL with the body work
Thanks! I actually found both of the reflectors today, but all the clips are broken off=/ Do you think it'd be okay to just super glue them on? Like a dab on each side to hold it in place.
Old 04/02/2011, 08:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Yea I Drive A 3G

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT
Jerseykid03 : who are you?
good thing u put a seatbelt around the bball u never kno where there gonna go
Jerseykid03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/02/2011, 08:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
You're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid03 View Post
good thing u put a seatbelt around the bball u never kno where there gonna go
That's how I keep little gang bangers from stealing it when my top is down
Old 04/02/2011, 09:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
Protect this house

Vehicle: Yes
ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.
White spyders FTW but take care of the body damage!
ccarrillo717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/02/2011, 11:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

rsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by all
I thought you sold your 3G. [/QUOTE]

oops i meant what mine LOOKED like lol
i did sell it i might be picking another one up soon that looks exactly like mine but as less miles and a clean title just for temporary
Old 04/10/2011, 07:40 PM   #16 (permalink)
You're welcome

I got some presents in the mail!

New bumper came in Friday, then the fender the next day
The bumper doesn't have the indent things for the Mitsu emblem, so I'll just have to go without it now.

Next to arrive is the hood. And my buddy Mark and I should be starting with the body work here this week or the next. So stoked!

Old 04/10/2011, 07:54 PM   #17 (permalink)
Protect this house

Vehicle: Yes
ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Nice pickups... now get them painted and installed
ccarrillo717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/10/2011, 10:06 PM   #18 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

are you going with an oem hood or a carbon fiber
Old 04/11/2011, 12:56 AM   #19 (permalink)
You're welcome

Quote:
are you going with an oem hood or a carbon fiber

OEM for now. I've been thinking of how a CF hood would look on my car. I don't want to spend that much money on one if it wont look right. Any opinions?
Old 04/11/2011, 12:58 AM   #20 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 GS
mitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidKobe210 View Post
OEM for now. I've been thinking of how a CF hood would look on my car. I don't want to spend that much money on one if it wont look right. Any opinions?
do it, you will like it. trust me.
mitsu3g01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/11/2011, 09:25 AM   #21 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse GT
2002_GT has a few friends here2002_GT has a few friends here2002_GT has a few friends here2002_GT has a few friends here2002_GT has a few friends here2002_GT has a few friends here2002_GT has a few friends here2002_GT has a few friends here
where did you order your front bumper from and about how much did it run you for?

nice car btw, i really like that color spyder
2002_GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/11/2011, 11:26 AM   #22 (permalink)
You're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002_GT View Post
where did you order your front bumper from and about how much did it run you for?

nice car btw, i really like that color spyder
Thanks

And I got the bumper off of eBay, $92 with shipping. I'm actually happy It doesn't have the emblem indents now

Here's the link:
Click to see the goods
Old 04/11/2011, 11:31 AM   #23 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse GT
2002_GT has a few friends here2002_GT has a few friends here2002_GT has a few friends here2002_GT has a few friends here2002_GT has a few friends here2002_GT has a few friends here2002_GT has a few friends here2002_GT has a few friends here
Quote:
Thanks

And I got the bumper off of eBay, $92 with shipping. I'm actually happy It doesn't have the emblem indents now

Here's the link:
Click to see the goods
Thanks for the link!
and good luck with your future mods
2002_GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/11/2011, 12:24 PM   #24 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

I would do a cf one but i would leave it cf thats just me i dont think cf looks good on spyders. If you color matched the cf then we are talking
Old 04/12/2011, 03:33 PM   #25 (permalink)
Giggity

Vehicle: 01 EclipseGS 02 Lancer ES
RicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wide
I can just take your front leathers, my back can stay cloth or just save up money for them later . Hurry and buy black ones
RicoSmooth is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/12/2011, 03:38 PM   #26 (permalink)
You're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoSmooth View Post
I can just take your front leathers, my back can stay cloth or just save up money for them later . Hurry and buy black ones

What am I, made of money? But I'm working on it

Do you know if leatherseats.com is a respectable source of new leather on these forums? I haven't seen too many people going away from their stock leather or cloth. It's about $700 for new leather for my car so i'm hoping I'd be getting my moneys worth.
Old 04/12/2011, 03:48 PM   #27 (permalink)
Giggity

RicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wideRicoSmooth is recognized club-wide
Quote:
What am I, made of money? But I'm working on it

Do you know if leatherseats.com is a respectable source of new leather on these forums? I haven't seen too many people going away from their stock leather or cloth. It's about $700 for new leather for my car so i'm hoping I'd be getting my moneys worth.
if your a kidkobe you better!! and i just checked them out and they seem pretty good and legit. But I can't say for sure, your best bet would be contacting them by phone, usually have phone conversations with them will let you know if they are good people. Better believe before I sent 800 to joey, me him and my dad talked. its professional and helps sniff out any sketchiness.
Old 04/14/2011, 09:03 PM   #28 (permalink)
You're welcome

So the new hood came in today.
It's bitter sweet though.
As I'm not so sure about the fitment and a small section near the bolts where the hood is attached is bent

Here's some pictures though:

Maybe this gap will close up a bit with the new fender

Also, I really need some help with this from you guys. So here's what I'm dealing with under the hood due to the accident. As you can see, it's pushed inward and down. Not good

The guy helping me fix my car says we can pull out all that bended part of the radiator support. Do you think that'd be a plausible, more cost effective way? Or should I buy a new radiator support to make the fix go smoother? It's about $180 for a new one I think.

On a different note, looking at the car with this hood on helps me picture my car with a CF hood. And i must say, I think it would look pretty good

(and let me know if the pics are too big)
Old 04/15/2011, 01:52 AM   #29 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

the car would look good with a cf hood. Going to your radiator support its really up to you what you would do you can push it back but if you want to buy a new one go ahead
Old 04/15/2011, 02:01 AM   #30 (permalink)
Don't call me man.

Vehicle: 2002 Stratus R/T
StratRod : who are you?StratRod : who are you?StratRod : who are you?StratRod : who are you?
buying the new core support is the easy part, installing it isn't the most fun. If you do go the route of a new/used one make sure you know what you re getting yourself into with putting it on the car.

depending on how bad yours is really tweaked it might be easier to try and straighten yours?
StratRod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/15/2011, 04:42 AM   #31 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 eclipse gt
eclipto : who are you?
try and straighten it first replacing the core support is no easy task. and if you do replace it. it will have to be done on a frame rack or measuring system anyway
eclipto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/15/2011, 05:40 PM   #32 (permalink)
You're welcome

Thanks guys. Very helpful
The body work starts on monday so we'll stick to the straightening out option.
That should do the trick.
I can't wait to get started!
Old 04/15/2011, 08:14 PM   #33 (permalink)
Don't call me man.

StratRod : who are you?StratRod : who are you?StratRod : who are you?StratRod : who are you?
the core support on my strat was too far gone to fix, we actually had to hook it to a tractor and pull it out to get the radiator and fans out.

I don't recommend you use that method. lol but they are fairly tough. yours looks like it should straighten out okay.

Putting the new one on the strat was a PITA. we didn't put it on a rack, but we took a good amout of time measuring to make sure it was right. It turned out to be straight but my dad also has years of expirence putting front ends in classics. with out him I never would have been able to do the core support.

Good luck with your repairs!!
Old 04/15/2011, 08:49 PM   #34 (permalink)
HOKIE HO

Vehicle: M3
JeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:

Love the headlights. I see that you already bought a hood. The carbon fiber would actually look good since you have the black convertible top.

What kind of rims are you thinking about? Congrats on your purchase!
JeremyV is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/16/2011, 12:57 AM   #35 (permalink)
You're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratRod View Post
the core support on my strat was too far gone to fix, we actually had to hook it to a tractor and pull it out to get the radiator and fans out.

I don't recommend you use that method. lol but they are fairly tough. yours looks like it should straighten out okay.

Putting the new one on the strat was a PITA. we didn't put it on a rack, but we took a good amout of time measuring to make sure it was right. It turned out to be straight but my dad also has years of expirence putting front ends in classics. with out him I never would have been able to do the core support.

Good luck with your repairs!!
Thanks! I'll keep you guys updated as I make progress. I see a lot of potential in my car, so it'll get good
But good to know about the whole radiator support thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyV View Post
Love the headlights. I see that you already bought a hood. The carbon fiber would actually look good since you have the black convertible top.

What kind of rims are you thinking about? Congrats on your purchase!
I think once my car is repaired, I just might save up and get a cf hood

As for the rims, right now I want to get 18" Stern ST-5 wheels. Same one's that treehead has Those have exactly the spoke style I want, although if i find some just like those but without the little silver bolt things that go around the wheel, I'll take those instead. (if that makes sense)
Old 04/16/2011, 02:01 AM   #36 (permalink)
GET CATS GET CASH

Vehicle: 2011 mk6 Jetta
treehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by all
Looking good, I had to bend alot to get mine back to normal after my wreck, so just keep bending

What do you have in mind for this modified custom front bumper you listed??
treehead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/16/2011, 02:41 AM   #37 (permalink)
You're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by treehead View Post
Looking good, I had to bend alot to get mine back to normal after my wreck, so just keep bending

What do you have in mind for this modified custom front bumper you listed??
You wouldn't mind if i end up getting the same wheels as you, would you?

As for the bumper, I really want to give it a different grill. Not sure how to explain it. Like make it a bit bigger to give it a more aggressive look, and set it apart from all the other eclipse's in my area.

I came across this pic on here the other day, so something similar to this:

Minus that lip.
And that opening looks like it may have sprung with a little inspiration from an Evo X:

And here's another car I'm using for inspiration, it's a VXR8:

So yeah, basically it's the black grill/opening that I'm talking about. Molding it out of fiberglass probably. The fog light holes will probably no longer be there. I'm still thinking about what to do with them though.

Not sure how crazy this sounds, but I have a huge imagination so in my head this is going to look great Haha.
Let me know what you think.

Last edited by KidKobe210; 04/16/2011 at 02:45 AM.
Old 04/16/2011, 11:59 AM   #38 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

cant wait to see the body work all done man its gonna look good
Old 05/02/2011, 07:30 PM   #39 (permalink)
You're welcome

So here's the update on my car. Last Monday and Tuesday, Mark and I got the radiator support straightened out as good as we could. Took both the days but well worth it. Got the bumper cover and the hood on it now.
Next week hopefully we will get started on the body dings and dents, put the new fender on, and get her ready for paint

But for now this is how she stands:

Fitment didn't come out too bad we will make any adjustments before we get it painted.

Ps. Does anybody know where I can get that plastic thing that goes in the bumper cover opening that guides the air up? Goes here:

I have no idea what it's called But I need to find one.
Old 05/02/2011, 09:59 PM   #40 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

what are your plans with the color of the car?
btw she looks good
Old 05/02/2011, 10:04 PM   #41 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Eclipse Spyder Gt
MitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by many
Looks really goood! You just have the stock hood painted black thats what I wanted to do
MitsubishiOwn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/02/2011, 10:15 PM   #42 (permalink)
You're welcome

Quote:
what are your plans with the color of the car?
btw she looks good
Thank you!
Not sure why, but a lot of my friends want me to paint it black for some reason lol But I'm planning on painting it white. Not sure exactly the color name, but think of Treehead's car type of white. So no more pearl dover white, or whatever it's called

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitsubishiOwn View Post
Looks really goood! You just have the stock hood painted black thats what I wanted to do
Thanks! It's suppose to be "primed ready to paint" But i'm assuming it's the same thing pretty much.
Old 05/02/2011, 10:29 PM   #43 (permalink)
GET CATS GET CASH

Vehicle: 2011 mk6 Jetta
treehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by all
Looking good!

Quote:
You wouldn't mind if i end up getting the same wheels as you, would you?
haha it's your car, you do what you want with it!

Quote:
Not sure exactly the color name, but think of Treehead's car type of white. So no more pearl dover white, or whatever it's called
Mine's Northstar White
treehead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/02/2011, 10:33 PM   #44 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Eclipse Spyder Gt
MitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by many
See I don't know how I feel about Dover White Pearl thats what I have. I mean I like how it looks from the front and side but the back looks dumb.

I am going to go with a non-traditional looking white once I get mine re-painted so its not like everyone elses
MitsubishiOwn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/02/2011, 11:01 PM   #45 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

i actually like the dover white pearl its a bitch to keep clean though and it looks odd at first but after a while it sets down on you
Old 05/02/2011, 11:11 PM   #46 (permalink)
Don't call me man.

I believe this is the part you are looking for? (picture is a stratus)
Radiator air dam plastic

Last edited by StratRod; 05/02/2011 at 11:27 PM.
Old 05/22/2011, 05:16 PM   #47 (permalink)
You're welcome

Hey guys Just thought i'd give you guys a small update on the car.

It's hard to find time when both Mark and I can work on the car, so it's taking some time. But here's where we are at.
(sorry for the quality of the pics, it was very bright outside)

Got the new fender on.

Got the big dents pulled out

And I removed the SPYDER and V6 badges, They will be coming off before paint anyways, but I figured why not

We continue with the bodywork and all that good stuff tomorrow.
And slowly, but surely, she will be ready for paint Can't wait!
That's it for now. Have a great day guys
Old 05/22/2011, 05:48 PM   #48 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

looks good man i would de badge the GTS badge as well.
Old 05/22/2011, 09:34 PM   #49 (permalink)
*Photoshop Bitch*

Vehicle: 2000 GT
MCMike37 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by StratRod View Post
I believe this is the part you are looking for? (picture is a stratus)
Radiator air dam plastic
Just buy that from the dealership, I was surprised when I asked and I think it was seriously like 14 bucks brand new.
MCMike37 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/22/2011, 09:59 PM   #50 (permalink)
idk wtf 2 put

Vehicle: 05 GT
errol12061 : who are you?errol12061 : who are you?errol12061 : who are you?errol12061 : who are you?
take out GTS
Old 06/08/2011, 01:54 AM   #51 (permalink)
You're welcome

UPDATE TIME!

Hey everyone. So the past few weeks my friend Mark and I have been hard at work on the car.
And we are finally entering the painting stage

I know how much everyone loves pics, so I thought I'd share some with you guys of the progress

Previous owner must have had some kind wing on there, leaving these holes for us to deal with

New radiator finally! Thanks to that deer, old one was splooging aintifreeze all over my engine bay

Got some TYC's!.. Not really, just got a new TYC A/C condenser that said deer also ruined.

Getting close to paint

First coat of primer

Paint and other goods

And a little teaser pic of the color
I'm proud of this hood because I painted it myself. For being the first time I pick up a paint gun, not bad at all

Also, I need some help. I want to do what's done in this thread for my gauges, clockpod, and dials.
So n00b question of the day, which bulbs do I get from here?
I know I need 6 size 194 bulbs, and 6 size 74 bulbs.
But there are many options that say "Replaces: 194,..." and there're bulbs like "74-x, 74-xHP, 74-xHP3"
So basically I have no idea which ones to get since I don't even know what the stock bulbs look like, and I'm just plain confused
So if anybody could please help me pick the right ones, that would be greatly appreciated

The rest of the car will be painted during the next few days. I will post pics then
Old 06/08/2011, 02:09 AM   #52 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Vehicle: '01 GT PP / '13 X MR PP
Special_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Special_K
New paint job looks good thus far. Keep it clean and make sure you prep real good!
Tuned by LogicGate, Sponsored by Tearstone
Special_K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/08/2011, 10:04 PM   #53 (permalink)
You're welcome

Thanks And believe me, I am. It's a lot of work, but It'll be worth it.
Old 06/08/2011, 10:06 PM   #54 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Looks good man as far as the gauges you need to pull the faces off and take off the orange film behind the gauge. The hvac you take the knobs off and pull the faceplate to access the bulbs and the clock pod you have to pull the clock face off and put the bulbs in while the sockets are still attached at the top, I thought this was easier imo.
I cant remember what bulbs to get sorry bro but if I remember I will let you know
Old 06/13/2011, 08:42 PM   #55 (permalink)
You're welcome

UPDATE TIME!

I finally got my car back yesterday, so I thought I'd share some new pics with you guys

-Summit White paint job
-Color matched gas door.
-Color matched remote and key, I got bored

We still need to buff out the car sometime this week.
Next up:
-Repaint the black pillars/mirrors and anything else that's black and faded.

Enough talk, here's the pics

That's it for now. I'm very happy with my car because I painted it myself and I've never painted anything before
I've learned a lot the past couple weeks.

I'll appreciate any feedback, negative or postive
Old 06/13/2011, 08:49 PM   #56 (permalink)
Giggity

Beautiful!
Old 06/13/2011, 10:11 PM   #57 (permalink)
Use my asshole like a trashcan
Cocknozzle

Vehicle: 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Porca Is a walking rectal thermometerPorca Is a walking rectal thermometerPorca Is a walking rectal thermometerPorca Is a walking rectal thermometerPorca Is a walking rectal thermometerPorca Is a walking rectal thermometerPorca Is a walking rectal thermometerPorca Is a walking rectal thermometerPorca Is a walking rectal thermometerPorca Is a walking rectal thermometerPorca Is a walking rectal thermometer
Looks Clean But Gotta Do Something About Those Wheels.
Porca is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/13/2011, 10:11 PM   #58 (permalink)
Grammar Nazi

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT-PP
LimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okay
Looks great!
LimeGreen3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/13/2011, 10:50 PM   #59 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Looks great man If i were you I would paint the mirrors white as well and the pillars it would look nice imo
Old 06/13/2011, 11:28 PM   #60 (permalink)
ECLIPTO

Vehicle: 00 eclipse gt
davila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends here
props for the detail in the remote lol good job
davila825 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.