Greddy's Daily Driver Galant :) - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 10/27/2011, 12:58 AM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: Mitsubishi Galant 4G64
greddy : who are you?greddy : who are you?greddy : who are you?greddy : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to greddy
Greddy's Daily Driver Galant :)

Someone suggested I start a thread here, I hope you guys don't mind that it's not an eclipse, but it is the same platform, this is all copied and pasted from TGC and GT. This will include all the posts I made since 2008 so you guys can see the progression from rice to imho nice
ate 1998

1999 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4 Cylinder.
Been in our family since new. First purchased by my mother in late 1998. Our first new car since we'd moved to the United States. My uncle had a 7G then, and this thing was the new model. I was so excited when we brought it home from the dealership, I got to sit in the front seat! We don't have any pictures of the car from way back when, but this is exactly what it looked like.

5 Years went by, my mom drove the car every day, I changed the oil and maintained it, other than the major services which we went to the dealer for. One day, my mom finishes nursing school, buys a BMW 325i coupe. The galant gets parked in the garage, still stock, other than the 4th set of OEM mitsu hubcaps that my mom has bought.

I spot a supra turbo sitting in one of our neighbors driveway, slowly falling apart. I painted the ladys house, built her a shed, and cleaned up her front and back yards in exchange for the car. We pushed it over to our garage, and the work began. Eventually got it to run. I was only 14 at the time. So damn excited when it finally moved under it's own power.

Got my license, started driving the supra to high school. Gas prices start to climb. I went drifting every friday night, until one day one of my friends crashed his 240SX and died in the flaming wreck. I parked the supra (which only had minor bolt ons, suspension, wheels and tires, and a tune @ the time) partly because of what had happened, and because I couldn't afford to fill it with premium at the rate that it drank it.

The Galant coughs to life after 4 years of hibernation in the garage. Fresh fluids, t-belt, some new gas, and she was ready for the road, still stock, but ready. Mom's bimmer is sold, she gets a new RAV4

First modification was my old supra wheels and tires 16x8 wheels with 235 toyos. Car was still at stock height. I thought it looked bad ass, but unfortunately they rubbed when I turned. Back to the steelies.
I don't have pictures of the galant on the wheels.

Meanwhile, my uncle has moved up here from Cali, and brings his auto garage business with him. He had an old Celica supra back in the day, so when he saw my supra, we started building it up. I will make a separate build thread for it later. With the money from selling the stock parts from the supra, I began to slowly modify the Galant. After a good deal of searching, one of my buddies found a set of 3G Eibach pro kit springs with only 3k miles on them for 30 bucks. I had Tokico stock replacement shocks/struts waiting in the garage, so the car was dropped. Almost at the exact same time, I came across a set of 3G wheels with decent tires for only 200. Picked those up, painted them gunmetal, and put them on. Also around this time, finished my first fiberglass project, and made a VR4 style grill. Only problem was, I made it JDM size, so there is a gap between it and my lights now. That too was painted gunmetal. Last mod at the time was vinyl tint for my stock headlights, I wanted to darken them without taking them apart. It was not worth it, the lighting was terrible.

Here it is, after the drop, wheels, grill, and headlight covers.

I decided to get a CF lip spoiler and emblem (real CF, not the fake crap). I also took the headlight covers off, and cleared my headlights and painted the fogs yellow. Painted Calipers and drums red.

Here they are.

My uncles shop welded up a 2 and 1/2 inch cat back for me, decided to stick with the stock muffler until I figured out what exactly I wanted to do with the back of the car. Got a stainless tip for it to make it look a little nicer. I also took some piping and fabbed up an intake for my car, painted it red.

Here it is

Also got some blacked out heads, switchback leds in the corners, and leds in my taillights. Cut out the middle part of the opening in the front bumper.

Got the DC Strut tower bar, painted some stuff around the engine bay.

Cleared gauge cluster needles, added blue LEDs, moved the license plate into the lower opening and got some black mesh for it. Painted drums flat black, and matched the calipers to the body color.

Installed JDM tails and shift knob.

Thats it so far, I have a ton of parts either on the way, or waiting in the garage, I will update once stuff starts to get installed, I don't have much time now that going to school is my life.

I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.

1987 Toyota Supra Turbo First Car turned into project car, swapping in a 1JZ and supporting mods:D
greddy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10/27/2011, 12:59 AM   #2 (permalink)

greddy : who are you?greddy : who are you?greddy : who are you?greddy : who are you?
Finished painting the interior, however, I will be painting it again. In the previous post I used high temp header paint, which turned out great, I really liked the greyish black color that it had. This time around I tried some semigloss paint, and the actual painting turned out well, just the color is a little too shiny for my taste, so tommorow, for the third and last time, I will buy more header paint, and be done with the project. Oh, almost forgot the Nardi steering wheel! Thanks Ray

Let me know which shade of black you guys like better.

I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.

1987 Toyota Supra Turbo First Car turned into project car, swapping in a 1JZ and supporting mods:D
Old 10/27/2011, 12:59 AM   #3 (permalink)

Finished painting the interior, I like it, just waiting on the chrome door pulls and it'll be done. Painted my old style grill gunmetal with the mitsu emblem color matched to the car. Will install it when I get my JDM heads. I'll get some better pics of it with the sunlight hitting it, it really sparkles nicely.

Old 10/27/2011, 01:00 AM   #4 (permalink)

Got the JDM headlights and grill on for test fitting, still have some trimming to do to get it to sit flush. Here it is.

Old 10/27/2011, 01:02 AM   #5 (permalink)

Cleaned her up a bit, I'm going to tint the tails with window tint material tommorow, I want them just a tiny bit darker, next up are coilovers and putting on the Mugen lip in my garage.

Old 10/27/2011, 01:13 AM   #6 (permalink)

Evo 9 wheels with advans

[IMG]http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp228/sarukhan12/P1010694.jpg[/IM

Old 10/27/2011, 01:13 AM   #7 (permalink)

Not perfect yet, sit have to sand the excess glue off and eventually use FG, but they are securely in place with screws and super glue, now just gotta wait for trig to get me a VRG lip if I'm lucky.

Old 10/27/2011, 01:13 AM   #8 (permalink)

Coilovers biotch!

Old 10/27/2011, 01:16 AM   #9 (permalink)

Here's the wheel on, finally decided which one I liked better and what I'm gonna have to do to make it flow with the interior.

This steering wheel is so great for driving, excellent position for your hands, comfortable, definitely among the best OEM steering wheel I've ever driven with, and I've driven evos, vettes, stis, porsches etc...

Old 10/27/2011, 01:17 AM   #10 (permalink)

A few small updates:
CF trunk garnish, everything is CF on the trunk, just waiting on the Group Buy for the trunk itself
Greddy Oil Cap
And the wheels got painted and put back on, they are gunmetal with a tiny bit of blue flake, the weather is crappy but when the sun hits you can see the flake, it gives it a very very small bluish tinge.
3000K HID's in the fogs

Sorry for the dirty car, the weather is miserable around here.

Old 10/27/2011, 01:18 AM   #11 (permalink)

More CF, the EGR is going to be recleared and put on the car, the Liberal grill is actually gonna be repaired and the cracked portions are gonna be painted black while the rest will be recleared, it's gonna be a pretty easy fix, couldn't pass it up considering it was only 20 bucks.
I swapped gauge clusters but kept my original mileage by switching to my original odometer, very easy to do, and swapped my gauge bezel with one overlaid in cf, same with the door pull trim. I know I still have woodgrain, bear with me, it will be gone soon.

Old 10/27/2011, 01:19 AM   #12 (permalink)

So, fixed that broken liberal grill I have ( a real one btw, just overlaid in cf) rewired my heads so that my highs don't light up all the way when they are on with my lows, looks kinda like DRLS, and installed a lip I found laying on the side of a country road, required maybe 2 minutes of cutting, and it fits damn near perfectly, the grill and lights are done completely, the lip isn't actually on yet, but there was no trimming necessary on the ends, they match up nicely to the ends of the bumper, I will actually install it once I sand and paint it since it's kinda scuffed up I'll keep it on until I get my VRM bumper, anyways, enough talk, here's the pics...

oh, got the fog light covers repainted, they will go on with the lip

Old 10/27/2011, 01:20 AM   #13 (permalink)

Finished painting all the wheels, the car is filthy, but this will give you guys an idea as to what they look like in different amounts of light.

Old 10/27/2011, 01:21 AM   #14 (permalink)

Old 10/27/2011, 01:21 AM   #15 (permalink)

C-west Splitters that I bought from a friend who had them on his DC2 with a JDM front end, just got them repaired and recleared, dunno if I gonna keep them yet though, so they may be up for sale, i think they'll go well with a new style bumper, I'll see how they look once I get my lip done and test fit them with the lip

Old 10/27/2011, 01:22 AM   #16 (permalink)

Just a test fit for now

Old 10/27/2011, 01:23 AM   #17 (permalink)

got my CF trim in today, thanks Noel, major props for making them at a good price, took a few pics of the wheels, and got some Tein SS Ps that are going to Tein USA to get overhauled
enjoy

Old 10/27/2011, 01:24 AM   #18 (permalink)

Greddy Spectrum Elite Exhaust for the 3G, took about 6 months of waiting to get it, worth it however, sounds amazing, obviously it was extended to fit the galant, no rasp whatsoever, extremely quiet while cruising and under low load.

Old 10/27/2011, 01:25 AM   #19 (permalink)

Just a monster hood and some JDM mirrors, still need to wire them up and paint them.

Old 10/27/2011, 01:25 AM   #20 (permalink)

just held on by masking tape now, gonna put it on when I get home on sunday

Old 10/27/2011, 01:25 AM   #21 (permalink)

Are these better for your viewing pleasure lol?

Old 10/27/2011, 01:26 AM   #22 (permalink)

ask and you shall receive, just got them on, still need to adjust them a little, and no the headlights are not that color, they are a perfect match for the corner lights, idk why my camera gives them that greenish hue, I'll get night pics and better pics once I get the grill back on, etc...

Old 10/27/2011, 01:27 AM   #23 (permalink)

^yes, they are
Mad Props to Noel for making these for me, fitment is an 11 out of 10, it's that good, the first pics are from just test fitting, not screws or anything, they just fit perfectly. Sorry for the filthy car, I haven't washed it since the evo meet, I promise a photoshoot will come once I get the car washed.

and these are the pics after they were all screwed in, I love them!!!!!! well worth the wait!!!!!!

Old 10/27/2011, 01:27 AM   #24 (permalink)

New wheels and tires, tires are 255/40s up front rears are 235/40s NO rubbing up front except due to cut fenders and modified fender flares that have the inside lip completely removed, running -1.3 camber up front daily -2.5 for the track, rear flares need to be finished and then I can run 0 camber in the rear

Old 10/27/2011, 01:28 AM   #25 (permalink)

extremely dirty car lol

JIC J-Force 05 17x8 +30 concave ftw

Old 10/27/2011, 01:28 AM   #26 (permalink)

^I'd do it in white, but I can't do the white/cf combo justice after your car
Started redoing my brembos, got the rears done, fronts will be done next week when spring break starts

Old 10/27/2011, 01:29 AM   #27 (permalink)

^hi temp metallic paint, primer, and clear
it started raining didn't get to do the rear brembos, did adjust ride height and camber all around, rear brembos hopefully tomorrow along with the rear flares

Old 10/27/2011, 01:29 AM   #28 (permalink)

Tinted my tails ever so slightly and washed/detailed car.

Old 10/27/2011, 01:30 AM   #29 (permalink)

Old 10/27/2011, 01:30 AM   #30 (permalink)

wet and dirty in the garage

Old 10/27/2011, 01:31 AM   #31 (permalink)

Aspire taillights and CF vortex generator, gonna tint the aspires with some film here soon, a little too bright for me.

Old 10/27/2011, 01:32 AM   #32 (permalink)

So the car is 90% done, still need to get the DE lower window trims, reattach my trunk spoiler, and wait for my new lip to get back from Cali. Car also needs to be wetsanded and buffed. We ended up adding some blue and silver flake to the midnight purple 1 color, thus it's slightly different from the pictures above, here's a teaser.[IMG]http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/300431_2258865440128_1503151176_32493304_1703891_n .jpg[/IMG

Old 10/27/2011, 01:32 AM   #33 (permalink)

Old 10/27/2011, 01:32 AM   #34 (permalink)

Old 10/27/2011, 01:34 AM   #35 (permalink)

Got them installed, Andy made me some custom front adjustable endlinks, took us 8 hours to get old coils off, add a rear camber kit, install the new coils, retap about 3 holes, replace countless snapped hardend bolts that had rusted themselves into becoming one with the suspension arms lol, corner balanced the car, set a rudimentary alignment,. All that's left is to replace a bushing in the rear, tweak the ride height and and adjust the cornerbalancing a bit to compensate for the change in ride height, and do a final alignment.
Very long night, but super productive, as far as the coils go, AMAZING. So smooth! on full soft, it feels like a luxury car. Middle stiffness setting, it's perfect for track days, and this is with 8K 10K spring rates, I couldn't be more happy. Blows any coilover I've ever ridden on in any car other than maybe a set of Ohlins in terms of ride quality while simultaneously providing way better handling than the megans ever did. I LOVE THEM and would strongly recommend them to any 8G/3G owner.

Old 10/27/2011, 01:34 AM   #36 (permalink)

Thanks Cali!

Old 10/27/2011, 01:36 AM   #37 (permalink)

Bride VIOS III

Check out what happened to my tires @ the track on Sunday haha

Old 10/27/2011, 01:37 AM   #38 (permalink)

Get ready for a ton of photos guys

I love this rear shot!!!!

Old 10/27/2011, 01:38 AM   #39 (permalink)

and these are the most recent images of my car.

hopefully this isn't too long or boring.

Old 10/27/2011, 02:12 AM   #40 (permalink)
Giggity

Vehicle: 01 EclipseGS 02 Lancer ES
RicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by all
Fantastic Work. I like her a lot, but I honestly just me, think the paint you had at first was better than the color now. Not that your car looks bad now cause she definitely doesn't but when it came to the CF additions that color first just pulled it off. Nice work. Very good Improvements made. thanks for sharing.
RicoSmooth is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/27/2011, 10:09 AM   #41 (permalink)
2010s are gay!

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT
Daniel Shawfe seems to be okayDaniel Shawfe seems to be okayDaniel Shawfe seems to be okayDaniel Shawfe seems to be okayDaniel Shawfe seems to be okayDaniel Shawfe seems to be okayDaniel Shawfe seems to be okayDaniel Shawfe seems to be okay
Rico stupid.
I love that color! I was kind of bored in the beginning but at the end I was drooling, I love everything you've done to it!

Sabrina
Daniel Shawfe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/27/2011, 11:08 AM   #42 (permalink)
Sam
Generally Bitter Admin

Vehicle: Not a 3G
Sam has disabled reputation
The flake in the paint reminds me of a Mexican low rider; if that's the look you are going for you should throw some Dayton's on there.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/27/2011, 11:30 AM   #43 (permalink)
Manual Swapped!!

Vehicle: 2003 GS Manual
Drewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by all
Damn that was a lot it looks really good. I'm not a fan of the color but it still looks beautiful. Good work man.
Drewski0523 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/27/2011, 11:56 AM   #44 (permalink)
Kampfbereit

Vehicle: 2007 350Z
Tearstone has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Tearstone Send a message via AIM to Tearstone
Which coil overs are you running now? I did not recognize them. (I apologize if you mentioned it above, that was a lot of pictures)
Tearstone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/27/2011, 12:07 PM   #46 (permalink)
Protect this house

Vehicle: Yes
ccarrillo717 : who are you?ccarrillo717 : who are you?
Looks good... I thoght I would never get to the bottom to comment but I like it
ccarrillo717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/27/2011, 12:08 PM   #47 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2002 Dodge Stratus
dmg88 needs to be reminded to breathe.
all in all i think it looks pretty good. only criticism i have is the grill. something just looks odd with it.
dmg88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/27/2011, 12:40 PM   #48 (permalink)
Protect this house

Vehicle: Yes
ccarrillo717 : who are you?ccarrillo717 : who are you?
In post #38 3rd pic from the bottom the guy on the far right looks like Drew Rosenhaus
ccarrillo717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/27/2011, 01:29 PM   #49 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GS
Corey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends here
An insane amount of picture that's for sure. But overall it looks good.
Corey16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/27/2011, 01:38 PM   #50 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT-T
Silvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be new
Besides the color choice (which is ENTIRELY up to you and is all I think anyone should put on their car as long as its a quality job) my only beef is that the front grille opening along with the hood make it resemble an SVT cobra a bit too much but its damn sexy for a galant. But no engine work?
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/27/2011, 07:26 PM   #51 (permalink)

Thanks for the responses guys, I wanted a color that was unique for galants, which is why I went with a custom mix of GTR midnight purple with lots of silver and blue flake. Depending on the light it looks anywhere from dark blue to purple to triggermauve to black, but it's not a chameleon style paint such as Mazoria. As for the coils, they are the first set of AMR engineering coilovers for this platform. I figured you guys would have mixed feelings about the grill, I love it because it's fairly rare and makes that car look very aggressive imho. As for engine work, I'm currently working with English Racing to piece together an almost exclusively OEM mitsubishi turbokit. stay tuned.

Old 10/27/2011, 08:03 PM   #52 (permalink)

steven L : who are you?
I've never been a fan of galants in the past but this one is BAD ASS !!! U have very good taste in mods . Keep up the good work . Can't wait to c this baby lay down some boost . Good luck
steven L is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/27/2011, 08:19 PM   #53 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2002 Mitsu Eclipse GT
SmokinMadness : who are you?SmokinMadness : who are you?SmokinMadness : who are you?SmokinMadness : who are you?
thing looks like a four door evo.....tbh, i dont really like the color.....gold seemed to suit it better
SmokinMadness is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/27/2011, 08:28 PM   #54 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: '03 6G75T, '98GSX, EVO IX
finesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Yahoo to finesse49ers
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinMadness View Post
thing looks like a four door evo.....
Yeah as opposed to all the two door EVO's in the streets.

This is what I'm about: The 3G, 1998 GSX, EVO IX GSR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin711 View Post
Whens the car going to be finished with the turbo and everything on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmEcis View Post
Kevin: It'll be done when I'm done with it... ;)
finesse49ers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/27/2011, 08:43 PM   #55 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Vehicle: YOUR MOM
rsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to rsingh12
Looks really good man I love it
Old 10/27/2011, 09:04 PM   #56 (permalink)
Manual Swapped!!

Vehicle: 2003 GS Manual
Drewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by finesse49ers View Post
Yeah as opposed to all the two door EVO's in the streets.
Drewski0523 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/27/2011, 10:23 PM   #57 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GS
Corey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends here
Be sure to give us an updated parts list for your turbo build. I'm sure with quite a bit of decent parts, it will see some good numbers. Why not just throw in some aftermarket parts for better goals?
Corey16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/27/2011, 10:27 PM   #58 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2004 WRX
Got Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by greddy View Post
I'm currently working with English Racing to piece together an almost exclusively OEM mitsubishi turbokit. stay tuned.
Those guys do great work on Evo's.

My Old 2001 Eclipse
Got Rice Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/28/2011, 12:32 AM   #59 (permalink)

The reason for stock parts is that I want to see how far I can push the OEM mitsu parts, I'm not looking for big numbers, I just want good spool, good midrange, not looking for a power monster, I'll be content with 250-280 whp

Old 10/28/2011, 05:29 AM   #60 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse GT
DaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regular
Do you have any sound clips of that Greddy Spectrum Elite?
I been thinking about getting one and it would be greatly appreciated!
DaniIndoor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.