SpyderGirl02's Topless Monster (NWS - you have been warned) - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 11/16/2011, 08:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Topless Monster

Vehicle: '02 Spyder GS-T
SpyderGirl02 should be considered a regularSpyderGirl02 should be considered a regularSpyderGirl02 should be considered a regularSpyderGirl02 should be considered a regularSpyderGirl02 should be considered a regularSpyderGirl02 should be considered a regularSpyderGirl02 should be considered a regularSpyderGirl02 should be considered a regularSpyderGirl02 should be considered a regularSpyderGirl02 should be considered a regularSpyderGirl02 should be considered a regular
Talking SpyderGirl02's Topless Monster (NWS - you have been warned)

In a nutshell:
1G swap
2.3L fully built, Stroker
Stock head with FP2s cams
JMFab intake
1600cc injectors
dual walbros
GT35R
Full 3" exhaust
Custom FMIC
1G EPROM

Video of it on the dyno getting tuned-
Boosted Eclipse Spyder on the Dyno - YouTube

Dyno results-
PicPaste - spydergirl02dyno-V2dLHUTr.jpg

Not the best pics in the world but you get the idea.
Attached Thumbnails
SpyderGirl02's Topless Monster (NWS - you have been warned)-block.jpg   SpyderGirl02's Topless Monster (NWS - you have been warned)-cams.jpg   SpyderGirl02's Topless Monster (NWS - you have been warned)-exhaust-manifold.jpg   SpyderGirl02's Topless Monster (NWS - you have been warned)-fmic.jpg   SpyderGirl02's Topless Monster (NWS - you have been warned)-lines.jpg  

SpyderGirl02's Topless Monster (NWS - you have been warned)-mas.jpg   SpyderGirl02's Topless Monster (NWS - you have been warned)-oil-pressure.jpg   SpyderGirl02's Topless Monster (NWS - you have been warned)-turbo.jpg   SpyderGirl02's Topless Monster (NWS - you have been warned)-valve-cover.jpg   SpyderGirl02's Topless Monster (NWS - you have been warned)-waste-gate.jpg  

SpyderGirl02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11/16/2011, 09:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Manual Swapped!!

Vehicle: 2003 GS Manual
Drewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by all
Nice dyno sheet
Drewski0523 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/16/2011, 09:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Electrify

Vehicle: 2001 Black Eclipse GT
grfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by all
Nice turbo. Hmm.. I'm just new to the site and I've never read about a 1G motor swap 'till now.
grfft3r is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/16/2011, 09:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Protect this house

Vehicle: 2001 GT 3.8 6G75 NM
GTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wide
Automatic?

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
March 2014 Car of the Month
GTmitsu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/16/2011, 09:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8L, 07 Jeep GC
drunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsdrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsdrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsdrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsdrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsdrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsdrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsdrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsdrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsdrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsdrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to drunkoffjuic
Quote:
Originally Posted by grfft3r View Post
Nice turbo. Hmm.. I'm just new to the site and I've never read about a 1G motor swap 'till now.
I have been here for 5 years and never seen a 1G swap.
Old 11/16/2011, 09:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
is unamused.

Vehicle: 2008 Evolution X GSR
NFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by all
That fuel system is BONKERS. I love it.

Are you on E-85?
If I ever get pulled from my car the confusion of seeing a shift boot and my momo shift knob (already on its way) may create just enough time for me to get back into my car and stop them from taking it.
NFSEclipseGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/16/2011, 09:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Electrify

grfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkoffjuic View Post
I have been here for 5 years and never seen a 1G swap.
Yeah I had to put my disclaimer because I was about to say that it's the first of its kind. I wasn't sure if it has been done before by anyone on the site.
Old 11/16/2011, 09:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
REDLINE ALL GEARS

Vehicle: 2002 GT-T
thahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by all
very interesting
thahnic1080 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/16/2011, 09:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Topless Monster

SpyderGirl02 should be considered a regularSpyderGirl02 should be considered a regularSpyderGirl02 should be considered a regularSpyderGirl02 should be considered a regularSpyderGirl02 should be considered a regularSpyderGirl02 should be considered a regularSpyderGirl02 should be considered a regularSpyderGirl02 should be considered a regularSpyderGirl02 should be considered a regularSpyderGirl02 should be considered a regularSpyderGirl02 should be considered a regular
Thanks yall

I am on e-85, and it is an automatic but I have a custom set up for switching gears- toggle switches. No clutch lag, shifts fast and perfect everytime.

And it's definitely one of a kind, even the guys who built it for me (Abel Racing) have never done a 1G DSM swap on a 3g before. It's also the most powerful 3G they've ever built, period. I'm in love.
Old 11/16/2011, 09:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
Electrify

How about the interior/exterior look? Any mods and pics?
Old 11/16/2011, 09:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Topless Monster

Quote:
How about the interior/exterior look? Any mods and pics?
Not much, just headlights, corner lights, wheels, tail lights, and the gauges. I'm going to take more pics of the gauges and toggle switch system soon and post them. otherwise, it's still stock lol. There are some pics in my profile but they're not completely updated yet. I dumped all the money I had into the engine to start with, I'll be doing other (cheaper lol) mods asap. first things on the list- coilovers, sway bars, new tires. And, by the way- I'm completely open to ANYONE'S suggestions on my future mods. I'm still learning what's what so any opinions are welcome! I'm also going to go AWD (I spin through all 4 gears, even on the highway I spin the tires at full boost, 30psi).
Old 11/16/2011, 10:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Vehicle: Y2K GT-P
ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Wow, lil girl knows her stuff. Good Girl!
ICEMAN99TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/16/2011, 10:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Vehicle: YOUR MOM
rsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to rsingh12
Very nice
Old 11/16/2011, 10:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
fuck em

Vehicle: TT Z
Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Mark paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.
A+ thread title
A+ build
Old 11/16/2011, 10:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Topless Monster

Thanks yall
Old 11/16/2011, 10:17 PM   #16 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT-T
Silvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be new
My noob detector really wants to go off. But alas it seems legit. Talk about a trend bucking. Green rep none the less.
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/16/2011, 10:17 PM   #17 (permalink)
Electrify

From those stats, is this the most hp seen on this site?
Old 11/16/2011, 10:18 PM   #18 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Silvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be new
Quote:
From those stats, is this the most hp seen on this site?
Fantastic output, but there has been plenty more.
Old 11/16/2011, 10:22 PM   #19 (permalink)

18027 has a few friends here18027 has a few friends here18027 has a few friends here18027 has a few friends here18027 has a few friends here18027 has a few friends here18027 has a few friends here18027 has a few friends here18027 has a few friends here
What are you using to tune? DSMLink?

Youtube video title also states 600whp...do you have that dyno sheet?

Last edited by 18027; 11/16/2011 at 10:25 PM.
18027 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/16/2011, 10:35 PM   #20 (permalink)
is unamused.

Vehicle: 2008 Evolution X GSR
NFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyderGirl02 View Post
I'm also going to go AWD (I spin through all 4 gears, even on the highway I spin the tires at full boost, 30psi).
If I ever get pulled from my car the confusion of seeing a shift boot and my momo shift knob (already on its way) may create just enough time for me to get back into my car and stop them from taking it.
NFSEclipseGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/16/2011, 10:50 PM   #21 (permalink)
Topless Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMCometh View Post
What are you using to tune? DSMLink?

Youtube video title also states 600whp...do you have that dyno sheet?
I'll have to check on that.

And the guys who built it made it to put down 600whp but in order to keep any traction what-so-ever, I have to keep it "dumbed down" to >500 But as soon as I do the awd conversion they will tune it up to where it's meant to be

Thanks for all the compliments and reps guys, means a lot I'm inspired by all of yalls cars on here, I can't wait to get mine up to yall's level
Old 11/16/2011, 10:59 PM   #22 (permalink)

Vehicle: Mitsubishi Galant 4G64
greddy : who are you?greddy : who are you?greddy : who are you?greddy : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to greddy
I'm fascinated by the 1G swap because the engine transmission orientation is switched from the 3G, great work though, looks fantastic.

I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.

1987 Toyota Supra Turbo First Car turned into project car, swapping in a 1JZ and supporting mods:D
greddy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/16/2011, 11:03 PM   #23 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: 01 GT
Pace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by all
whoaa is this an early april fools? great stuff here

Members Ride....Check it out
Pace187 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/16/2011, 11:14 PM   #24 (permalink)
more guinness

Vehicle: 03 GS(pos in disguise)
wanted A GT has a few friends herewanted A GT has a few friends herewanted A GT has a few friends herewanted A GT has a few friends herewanted A GT has a few friends herewanted A GT has a few friends herewanted A GT has a few friends herewanted A GT has a few friends herewanted A GT has a few friends herewanted A GT has a few friends here
Best thread title ever! Is there another dyno sheet, saw you were having problems in the forced induction section with them?
Old 11/16/2011, 11:35 PM   #25 (permalink)
Topless Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanted A GT View Post
Best thread title ever! Is there another dyno sheet, saw you were having problems in the forced induction section with them?
There's another one I have (hardcopy, from the same tune just a different pull, says I put down 483whp) but I don't have a scanner, this one I posted is the only e-copy I have :/ They are doing the final install on my harness and will dyno it again and I'll get a more final dyno but it wont increase the whp much because I can't have much more than what I have now due to not keeping traction. But I'll post the next one as soon as they do it And glad yall like the thread name, it seemed appropriate
Old 11/16/2011, 11:40 PM   #26 (permalink)
USN

Vehicle: 2004 Eclipse RS
3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular
Quite a nice Job
3G Runner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/17/2011, 12:01 AM   #27 (permalink)
Banned

Vehicle: 2g stratus 2g eclipse
PharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to PharmEcis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
A+ thread title
A+ build
F- pictures

I'll be honest. I'm a skeptic. In one picture you can see what looks like the passenger side strut tower for a 3G and then the custom boxing for the engine mount...

However a 1G swap... Just doesn't make sense to me. Really. Why do that when you can build the 2.4L and get just as much out of it w/o the added expense of converting everything over?

Well whatever floats your boat, however I'm not a believer until there are good pictures of the entire engine bay, taken from far enough away that it is impossible to not see what car it's actually in.

However, if true, you will have the easiest AWD swap ever. 2G trans and tcase while retaining the STOCK front subframe.
PharmEcis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/17/2011, 12:08 AM   #28 (permalink)
more guinness

Vehicle: 03 GS(pos in disguise)
wanted A GT has a few friends herewanted A GT has a few friends herewanted A GT has a few friends herewanted A GT has a few friends herewanted A GT has a few friends herewanted A GT has a few friends herewanted A GT has a few friends herewanted A GT has a few friends herewanted A GT has a few friends herewanted A GT has a few friends here
I was talking about the 600whp sheet, but I see what you meant after reading the thread. lol probably don't want to talk about unofficial/official numbers in any of 2000rs's threads, might as well swat at a hornets nest.

Impressive nonetheless I cringe thinking about how much this cost you.
Old 11/17/2011, 12:32 AM   #29 (permalink)
GET CATS GET CASH

Vehicle: 2011 mk6 Jetta
treehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by all
Awesome build
treehead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/17/2011, 12:43 AM   #30 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse Spyder GTS
wolf0491 : who are you?
Hmmm I can't wait for more pics.
wolf0491 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/17/2011, 12:44 AM   #31 (permalink)

Vehicle: Topless e46
MIAGT : who are you?MIAGT : who are you?MIAGT : who are you?MIAGT : who are you?MIAGT : who are you?
Dam girlie 30psi?! You crazy! Congrats though, you have one a kind 3g
MIAGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/17/2011, 12:56 AM   #32 (permalink)
Topless Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanted A GT View Post
I was talking about the 600whp sheet, but I see what you meant after reading the thread. lol probably don't want to talk about unofficial/official numbers in any of 2000rs's threads, might as well swat at a hornets nest.

Impressive nonetheless I cringe thinking about how much this cost you.
Right? I think I'll just stay out of that one from now on lol. And yeah, I still have nightmares about the final numbers.. But ya know, this was my first car, the first thing that taught me responsibility, the first car I fell in love with. I didn't get it handed to me by a rich daddy- I had to have two jobs to pay for it at a young age. Made me grow up. The money was worth it in the end- anyone can get these numbers with a vette or a Ferrari, that's expected. I did it with a 3G, my first car, and made it one of a kind.

And, I'll be posting more pics (I'll post one now of the entire front end for validity's sake) but keep in mind, it is still damn near bone stock aside from the engine bay and has a long road ahead of it before I get it the way I want it. Thanks for all the positive feedback yall
Old 11/17/2011, 01:03 AM   #33 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse Spyder GTS
wolf0491 : who are you?
It is ok the members to to prefer stock here ;]
wolf0491 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/17/2011, 01:19 AM   #34 (permalink)
Topless Monster

There you have it... Yes, this is real and yes, it is in a 3G spyder. You have to be a new breed of idiot to lie about all this lol

* Edited by Patrick
- Cleared excess IMG tags
Old 11/17/2011, 01:34 AM   #35 (permalink)

Vehicle: Topless e46
MIAGT : who are you?MIAGT : who are you?MIAGT : who are you?MIAGT : who are you?MIAGT : who are you?
I want...a..turbo...Foggy pic though, looks good nonetheless. Need some hood struts our cruddy sticks are so outdated lol
MIAGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/17/2011, 02:32 AM   #36 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 GS
mitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regular
mitsu3g01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/17/2011, 02:46 AM   #37 (permalink)
Giggity

Vehicle: 01 EclipseGS 02 Lancer ES
RicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by allRicoSmooth seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Thanks yall
Yall? You belong in North Carolina where 'yall Originated

Nice ride, I definitely recommend the Coil overs as you have stated for the drop look and maybe some nice wheels to compliment. The Dyno is nice and the car sounds mean. You are definitely slacking on the pictures and Id like to see this baby in person. Nice work
RicoSmooth is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/17/2011, 06:16 AM   #38 (permalink)
Blue Waffle <-Google

Vehicle: Racecar
3GSpyderGT Really needs to MTFO3GSpyderGT Really needs to MTFO3GSpyderGT Really needs to MTFO3GSpyderGT Really needs to MTFO3GSpyderGT Really needs to MTFO3GSpyderGT Really needs to MTFO3GSpyderGT Really needs to MTFO3GSpyderGT Really needs to MTFO3GSpyderGT Really needs to MTFO3GSpyderGT Really needs to MTFO3GSpyderGT Really needs to MTFO
wow.. This is really a nice achievement.
If you could upload of a vid actually driving?

and what would be the est. price it costed you to get this far with your 3g?

amazing car!
3GSpyderGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/17/2011, 06:37 AM   #39 (permalink)
Manual Swapped!!

Drewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by all
Very nice car. However as PharmEcis said we need moar pics!! Some whole engine bay shots, some body shots and interior. Honestly at this point I'm sure no one cares that its bone stock exterior/interior, you have a 1G swap pushing ~500whp.

Some coils would be great, but at this point don't go cheap with some Megan's or D2's. Spend the $ on a high quality high performance set. Same with wheels.

My question is what made you do this? I understand loving your first car, that's where I am with mine. I don't want to let it go for the same reasons pretty much as you. Hence the reasoning behind my build. Keep up the work
Old 11/17/2011, 06:53 AM   #40 (permalink)
Hammer Time!

Vehicle: THIS HOUSE!!
jaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club exists
Interesting to wake up to this.

Congrats...I've never heard of a 1G swap either...
jaloosk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/17/2011, 07:02 AM   #41 (permalink)
REDLINE ALL GEARS

Vehicle: 2002 GT-T
thahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewski0523 View Post
Very nice car. However as PharmEcis said we need moar pics!! Some whole engine bay shots, some body shots and interior. Honestly at this point I'm sure no one cares that its bone stock exterior/interior, you have a 1G swap pushing ~500whp.

Some coils would be great, but at this point don't go cheap with some Megan's or D2's. Spend the $ on a high quality high performance set. Same with wheels.

My question is what made you do this? I understand loving your first car, that's where I am with mine. I don't want to let it go for the same reasons pretty much as you. Hence the reasoning behind my build. Keep up the work
whats wrong with megans or D2s
thahnic1080 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/17/2011, 07:25 AM   #42 (permalink)
passport applied for

Vehicle: 03 spyder gts
tomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by many
Damn you delivered on this one, way to go i love it!!
Old 11/17/2011, 07:29 AM   #43 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8L, 07 Jeep GC
drunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsdrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsdrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsdrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsdrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsdrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsdrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsdrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsdrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsdrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsdrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to drunkoffjuic
Quote:
Originally Posted by thahnic1080 View Post
Everyone hates on megans but this is the first I have seen anyone put down D2s. I have Megan's and love them.
Old 11/17/2011, 07:36 AM   #44 (permalink)
Hammer Time!

jaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club exists
Quote:
Everybody who has them says nothing but good things about them.
Old 11/17/2011, 07:40 AM   #45 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: 01 GT
Pace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkoffjuic View Post
Everyone hates on megans but this is the first I have seen anyone put down D2s. I have Megan's and love them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaloosk View Post
i love my d2's they serve me very well on track days.

OP- is this running with DSMlink?

Members Ride....Check it out
Pace187 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/17/2011, 07:42 AM   #46 (permalink)
Engineer/Realist

Vehicle: 2000 RS
malachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by all
its too early in the morning to try and wrap my mind around this, looks legit non the less.

car on diet, but still stock = 15.58
2006 FASTEST ECLIPSE RS/GS STOCK
2006 FASTEST ECLIPSE RS/GS N/A

2008 NEW RECORD, RS/GS N/A = 15.2

2009 DOHC + 10psi = 14.0 @ 101.89MPH
2009 DOHC + 15psi = 13.3 @ 108MPH

2010 DOHC + ~psi = 13.05@ 102MPH

FOR SALE - PM ME
2000RS-Turbo is my cock sucking bitch! NEG HIM!

BLACK OPS
10-0 "one in the chamber" - FLAWLESS
malachi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/17/2011, 08:09 AM   #47 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaloosk View Post
He wins endless road racing events with them..
Old 11/17/2011, 08:17 AM   #48 (permalink)
Banned

PharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
You have to be a new breed of idiot to lie about all this lol
You would be amazed at the BS this site has seen in the last 10 years. Your still a n00b, you have no idea.

All that money spent and you can't afford a decent point and shoot.

However, I believe now.
Old 11/17/2011, 11:29 AM   #49 (permalink)
Manual Swapped!!

Quote:
Absolutely nothing, I have ksports now, will go with either of those 2 next. It's just my understand there is definaty better out there, and if you have this much at this point why not go big? OP not knocking on either of this 2 as they are known in this community to be excellent, I would just think with this much in it now why not find even better?
Old 11/17/2011, 11:53 AM   #50 (permalink)

Vehicle: 3000GT
3rdGen3000 : who are you?3rdGen3000 : who are you?
I'll just leave this here:

The Spyder Breaks The Dyno - YouTube

<3
3rdGen3000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/17/2011, 12:05 PM   #51 (permalink)

Vehicle: 3000GT
3rdGen3000 : who are you?3rdGen3000 : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmEcis View Post
All that money spent and you can't afford a decent point and shoot.
She spends all her money on that car. *grumbles incoherently*
3rdGen3000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/17/2011, 12:11 PM   #52 (permalink)
Patty Cakes

Vehicle: Evo IX MR
Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.
Nice build. I likey.

OKC's just an easy 3-3.5 hour drive for me. I can bring my DSLR and take pics one weekend day. What do you say, girlie girl? Photoshoot?
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/17/2011, 12:23 PM   #53 (permalink)
Patty Cakes

Vehicle: Evo IX MR
Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.
Quote:
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd372/SpyderGirl02/spyderpic1.jpg

There you have it... Yes, this is real and yes, it is in a 3G spyder. You have to be a new breed of idiot to lie about all this lol
A breed of idiot, yes. But believe me, it's nothing new. And a few of us have been here long before the C3G message board, when it was still a mere emailing list.
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/17/2011, 12:26 PM   #54 (permalink)
Lift and Separate

Vehicle: 03 Ultra Red GS-T
Voodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by allVoodoo seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to Voodoo Send a message via Skype™ to Voodoo
Nice build, first DSM swap I've ever seen. Looks to be well done, and converting it to AWD will be a cinch now that you've gone this far already.

And yeah, your pictures need work. Even the cheapest camera I own can take better pictures. I'll send it to you for the price of shipping

12.5 @ 111 mph || July 2010 COTM || Quickest stock longblock 3G Eclipse
My Website
PM me for Evo 8 parts
Voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/17/2011, 12:51 PM   #55 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GSX
bostonhatcher has a few friends herebostonhatcher has a few friends herebostonhatcher has a few friends herebostonhatcher has a few friends herebostonhatcher has a few friends herebostonhatcher has a few friends herebostonhatcher has a few friends herebostonhatcher has a few friends herebostonhatcher has a few friends herebostonhatcher has a few friends here
You definitely should have done the evo 8 engine swap over the 6-bolt 1g.

Cool ride though!

Driver pics?
Old 11/17/2011, 12:56 PM   #56 (permalink)
Hammer Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdGen3000 View Post
I'll just leave this here:

The Spyder Breaks The Dyno - YouTube

<3
WTF!
Old 11/17/2011, 01:04 PM   #57 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonhatcher View Post
You definitely should have done the evo 8 engine swap over the 6-bolt 1g.

Cool ride though!

Driver pics?
Its not the motor its the trans. You can't pull 500whp through the stocker but you can a DSM trans. Or at least if/when you do break it its an easy and cheap fix.

I'd like to see pics of the mounting and frame changes.
Old 11/17/2011, 01:08 PM   #58 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GSX
bostonhatcher has a few friends herebostonhatcher has a few friends herebostonhatcher has a few friends herebostonhatcher has a few friends herebostonhatcher has a few friends herebostonhatcher has a few friends herebostonhatcher has a few friends herebostonhatcher has a few friends herebostonhatcher has a few friends herebostonhatcher has a few friends here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertune View Post
Its not the motor its the trans. You can't pull 500whp through the stocker but you can a DSM trans. Or at least if/when you do break it its an easy and cheap fix.

I'd like to see pics of the mounting and frame changes.
The evo 8 tranny can still be used for fwd application.
Old 11/17/2011, 02:10 PM   #59 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertune View Post
WTF are you talking about? We made over 540whp on Ardy's car on a stock 3G 5 spd.

The trans will handle it, it's drivers who try to launch their cars that break the trans.
Old 11/17/2011, 02:14 PM   #60 (permalink)
Protect this house

Vehicle: Yes
ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Car looks excellent... I have a feeling this will get into a pissing match on you has the biggest ego
ccarrillo717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Tags
ass i'd like to cum in, boobs, boost, built, cum shot, holla fo a dolla, nipplez, peeinrazbutt, raman post troll, raz <3 men, raz sucks giant dicks, raz too creepy, rhinestones on hvac, rico lies!, sexy blonde model, spiderman'd her face, spyder, stroker, strokin it, subscribed for more pics!, turbo, what's spydergirl's name?, you're all so classy...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.