DMCPONSTEE 01 silver eclipse Gt. - Page 3 - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03/23/2012, 12:08 AM   #121 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

Vehicle: 2001 mitsu eclipse GT
Devilmcponste seems to be okayDevilmcponste seems to be okayDevilmcponste seems to be okayDevilmcponste seems to be okayDevilmcponste seems to be okayDevilmcponste seems to be okay
Just so we are clear here.DMCPONSTEE 01 silver eclipse Gt.-uploadfromtaptalk1332475576651.jpg
Rice.
DMCPONSTEE 01 silver eclipse Gt.-uploadfromtaptalk1332475600117.jpg
Not rice.
DMCPONSTEE 01 silver eclipse Gt.-uploadfromtaptalk1332475621662.jpg
Rice.
DMCPONSTEE 01 silver eclipse Gt.-uploadfromtaptalk1332475647062.jpg
Not rice.

Sorry couldn't find a 3g eclipse besides mine and a few others that wasn't rice.
Devilmcponste is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03/23/2012, 12:11 AM   #122 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

Devilmcponste seems to be okayDevilmcponste seems to be okayDevilmcponste seems to be okayDevilmcponste seems to be okayDevilmcponste seems to be okayDevilmcponste seems to be okay
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsingh12 View Post
That's what I might do, will post pics in my members thread when I get it on
Sweet can't wait to see.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Old 03/23/2012, 06:53 PM   #123 (permalink)
is unamused.

Vehicle: 2008 Evolution X GSR
NFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Lmao, thanks Eric. I need to text you tomorrow btw
Good deal. I am planning to head down to Fayetteville tomorrow. Let me know if you can make it.
If I ever get pulled from my car the confusion of seeing a shift boot and my momo shift knob (already on its way) may create just enough time for me to get back into my car and stop them from taking it.
NFSEclipseGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/23/2012, 06:56 PM   #124 (permalink)
is unamused.

NFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by allNFSEclipseGT seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilmcponste View Post
Just so we are clear here.
It hurts the performance of the car. Thus, it is Rice. Bare in mind, you are talking to someone who has spent more money on suspension and handling modifications than 90% of the 3G owners on this site spent on their entire car.
If I ever get pulled from my car the confusion of seeing a shift boot and my momo shift knob (already on its way) may create just enough time for me to get back into my car and stop them from taking it.
Old 03/23/2012, 07:04 PM   #125 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFSEclipseGT View Post
It hurts the performance of the car. Thus, it is Rice. Bare in mind, you are talking to someone who has spent more money on suspension and handling modifications than 90% of the 3G owners on this site spent on their entire car.
What? I posted up pics of rice and.non rice cars. How does that reply affect what I was stating?

Old 03/23/2012, 07:06 PM   #126 (permalink)
is unamused.

I was arguing with Ramen. I didn't even look at who posted that.
Old 03/23/2012, 07:08 PM   #127 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

Quote:
I was arguing with Ramen. I didn't even look at who posted that.
Oh haha ok.
Old 03/23/2012, 07:11 PM   #128 (permalink)
is unamused.

I figured it was Ramen, because I called him a rice guru. But then again, he embraces that title.
Old 03/23/2012, 07:13 PM   #129 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

hahahaha well some people like it low and slow I guess.
Old 03/23/2012, 11:32 PM   #130 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

Thought I'd just throw up a photo.
Attached Thumbnails
DMCPONSTEE 01 silver eclipse Gt.-uploadfromtaptalk1332559920400.jpg  
Old 03/26/2012, 04:59 PM   #131 (permalink)

Mattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by many
Do you mind taking some up close and bigger pictures of the bike rack?
Mattt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/26/2012, 05:13 PM   #132 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdie View Post
Do you mind taking some up close and bigger pictures of the bike rack?
I actually don't have the rack anymore. I bought it for a roadtrip and after I got back sold it.

Old 03/26/2012, 05:30 PM   #133 (permalink)

Mattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by many
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilmcponste View Post
I actually don't have the rack anymore. I bought it for a roadtrip and after I got back sold it.

I see... do you have a link or anything. I ask because I do a lot of snowboarding.
Old 03/26/2012, 09:06 PM   #134 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

Quote:
I see... do you have a link or anything. I ask because I do a lot of snowboarding.
I see. Let me see what I can dig up on my old photos and ill post them. The brand is Thule. I'm not a fan of.how it attaches. But it seems to be all there is.
Old 03/26/2012, 09:10 PM   #135 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

Ripping out the interior for the cage. What fun.

Oh and bs
Attached Thumbnails
DMCPONSTEE 01 silver eclipse Gt.-uploadfromtaptalk1332810415036.jpg   DMCPONSTEE 01 silver eclipse Gt.-uploadfromtaptalk1332810624203.jpg  
Old 04/06/2012, 02:27 AM   #136 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

So I've been beating around the bush on the initial roll bar set up, and its gonna be a couple more weeks on coilovers, so I decided to do some necessary touch ups. Along with some fiberglass work. That's what I've been up to.
Attached Thumbnails
DMCPONSTEE 01 silver eclipse Gt.-uploadfromtaptalk1333693517054.jpg   DMCPONSTEE 01 silver eclipse Gt.-uploadfromtaptalk1333693529321.jpg  
Old 04/09/2012, 12:55 AM   #137 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

Some photos
Attached Thumbnails
DMCPONSTEE 01 silver eclipse Gt.-uploadfromtaptalk1333947207469.jpg   DMCPONSTEE 01 silver eclipse Gt.-uploadfromtaptalk1333947217799.jpg   DMCPONSTEE 01 silver eclipse Gt.-uploadfromtaptalk1333947266304.jpg  
Old 04/09/2012, 04:39 PM   #138 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Vehicle: YOUR MOM
rsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to rsingh12
What you making with fiberglass? Idk how you got those 10.5s to clear I cant make mine work with the same tires you have What offset are your rear wheels?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rsingh12 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/09/2012, 06:04 PM   #139 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

I am.making a center console that is shorter, and has no compartments. What wheels and.offset do you have and I will address the problem?
Old 04/09/2012, 11:07 PM   #140 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

rsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by all
Interesting concept, I wouldnt mind that. I have a 18x10 XXR 521 with a 25mm offset

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04/10/2012, 01:17 AM   #141 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

Quote:
Interesting concept, I wouldnt mind that. I have a 18x10 XXR 521 with a 25mm offset
Kind of sounds like you need a 5mm spacer. Because 5mm is all the space I have.
Old 04/10/2012, 01:43 AM   #142 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

Well now that I thought about what I said. I don't think that's the case. Where is your wheel not clearing?
Old 04/10/2012, 01:53 PM   #143 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

It clears, but just barely. I can barely put my pinky in between the control arm and the wheel

Old 04/10/2012, 02:16 PM   #144 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

[QUOTE=rsingh12;3242599]It clears, but just barely. I can barely put my pinky in between the control arm and the wheel[/QUOTE
Well my pinky doesn't clear so it sounds to me like you shouldn't have a problem. Are you worried about flex? What's the problem exactly?
Old 04/10/2012, 11:19 PM   #145 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

I am worried about when I put the tires on, that it will rub the control arm. Also, I think I will have alot of poke

Old 04/10/2012, 11:45 PM   #146 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

My tires clear perfect and have no rub at all. You should be fine! As far as poke goes, I pulled my fenders and trimmed the seam off. Then seam welded the seam after.
Old 04/10/2012, 11:45 PM   #147 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

I have no rubbing issues now with a 2in drop. Coilovers in a week, then I'm sure ill have more rub.
Old 04/11/2012, 10:55 AM   #148 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Infiniti G35
Silver Spyder : who are you?
those green wheels look like ass.
Silver Spyder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/11/2012, 11:06 AM   #149 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

I will let you know man

Old 04/11/2012, 01:02 PM   #150 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Spyder View Post
Yeah, because you really know what good wheels look like..

Quick wheel question

Granted, we're all entitled to our own ridiculous opinions.
Old 04/11/2012, 01:33 PM   #151 (permalink)
is unamused.

Quote:
His wheels > Your life

It sucks that they discontinued the LMGT4's. I love that wheel. Now, you can only buy knock-offs.
Old 04/11/2012, 02:19 PM   #152 (permalink)
306 FINEST

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT
3gslayin : who are you?
Quote:
18X10.5 +30 Fit fine with no spacers and no rubbing, i have the rears pulled and rolled. with a 225 40 18 tire
3gslayin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/11/2012, 06:09 PM   #153 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

Quote:
They aren't green.
They are teal.
Don't like it, then gtfo.
Old 04/11/2012, 06:11 PM   #154 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

Quote:
Yeah, because you really know what good wheels look like..

Quick wheel question

Granted, we're all entitled to our own ridiculous opinions.
Hahahahahaha nice.

Old 04/11/2012, 06:12 PM   #155 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

Quote:
His wheels > Your life

It sucks that they discontinued the LMGT4's. I love that wheel. Now, you can only buy knock-offs.
Yeah I'm a very lucky bitch Haha.

Old 04/11/2012, 06:12 PM   #156 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3gslayin View Post
18X10.5 +30 Fit fine with no spacers and no rubbing, i have the rears pulled and rolled. with a 225 40 18 tire
Dang!!! That's a stretch! Sounds sick.
Old 04/11/2012, 09:38 PM   #157 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Thanks you Canadian

Old 04/12/2012, 10:43 AM   #158 (permalink)
306 FINEST

Quote:
Thanks you Canadian
anytime
Old 04/16/2012, 01:29 PM   #159 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

So Ive made the decision to go with D2 coil-overs. Which I will order tomorrow. Megan trailing arms as well.
Old 04/16/2012, 01:33 PM   #160 (permalink)

Nice, what so speical about Megan's trailing arms?
Old 04/16/2012, 02:10 PM   #161 (permalink)
REDLINE ALL GEARS

Vehicle: 2002 GT-T
thahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Its a secret and im not telling
thahnic1080 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/16/2012, 02:17 PM   #162 (permalink)
Hammer Time!

Vehicle: THIS HOUSE!!
jaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club exists
Did someone mention a Canadian?

|
|
jaloosk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/17/2012, 01:37 AM   #163 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaloosk View Post
Did someone mention a Canadian?
I did you homo Canadian

Old 04/17/2012, 11:52 AM   #164 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

yous guys iss sillys
Old 04/17/2012, 12:14 PM   #165 (permalink)
306 FINEST

Quote:
I did you homo Canadian
Old 04/17/2012, 12:52 PM   #166 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

DMCPONSTEE we need some updates

Old 04/17/2012, 01:03 PM   #167 (permalink)

Quote:
Old 04/17/2012, 01:15 PM   #168 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

What kind of updates would you like? Haha.

Coilovers are on the way, still sanding on my center console. That's about it. I haven't been able to start on my cage. Car is stripped but I'm still peeling sound deadening material.
Old 04/17/2012, 01:19 PM   #169 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

Trailing arms that are adjustable allow caster adjustments. When you add a drop to the rear of our cars, the caster comes out. Forces the rear wheels to get closer to the bumper. If you track your car you want to be able to adjust anything and everything. Also without the Megan trailing arms you may be limited at a certain ride height as far as camber and toe alignment go. So if you go low you need to compensate.
Old 04/25/2012, 02:33 AM   #170 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

D2 coilovers installed!!!
Attached Thumbnails
DMCPONSTEE 01 silver eclipse Gt.-uploadfromtaptalk1335335604812.jpg   DMCPONSTEE 01 silver eclipse Gt.-uploadfromtaptalk1335335621565.jpg  
Old 04/25/2012, 01:43 PM   #171 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Oh man she is looking sexy now. Maybe go a bit lower in the front and get a camera so I can save some high quality pics

Old 04/26/2012, 08:54 AM   #172 (permalink)

It looks better, I'd like to see higher res pics though.
Old 04/26/2012, 12:39 PM   #173 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

Quote:
Oh man she is looking sexy now. Maybe go a bit lower in the front and get a camera so I can save some high quality pics
Thanks man! I don't wanna go lower in the front right now. Its race season, and I don't wanna Mega widen my fenders at the moment.
Old 04/26/2012, 12:40 PM   #174 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

Also ill get some sick pics as soon as I can get ahold of a high quality camera and photographer.
Old 04/26/2012, 01:02 PM   #175 (permalink)
She Breaks Necks!

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS
Alsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by many
I like the wheel color choice on your ride.
Alsouqi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/26/2012, 01:08 PM   #176 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alsouqi View Post
I like the wheel color choice on your ride.

Thanks!!
Old 05/29/2012, 12:06 AM   #177 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

So things have been rough and I've been set back. I've had to wait on the cage. I'm doing a harness bar for now, cage will be next year. I had to quit my last job and took a 600$ a month decrease on pay. For me that was my play money month by month. So cage material.is 500$ plus the time. I can't afford it right now.

However.... making lower adjustable control arms for the rear, making adjustable trailing arms as well. Deleting my gas tank, going fuel cell. Relocated the battery to the back of the car. Replacing all the vital suspension parts and finally the timing belt.

I will be doing the prothane and energy suspension conversion in a month. Motor mounts as well.

Still working on center console. Picked up 5 point harnesses. Not what I wanted but legit for track time. New intake that I will be making a ram setup for.

Can't remember anything else. Thought I'd update.
Attached Thumbnails
DMCPONSTEE 01 silver eclipse Gt.-uploadfromtaptalk1338264346134.jpg   DMCPONSTEE 01 silver eclipse Gt.-uploadfromtaptalk1338264383543.jpg  
Old 05/29/2012, 12:11 AM   #178 (permalink)

Be careful with that harness bar. Good luck with the prothanes dude.
Old 05/29/2012, 12:46 AM   #179 (permalink)
Dmcponstee

We are building the harness bar so.it connects with the frame. I've seen too many harness bars fail. This one wont. Thanks for the luck!
Old 05/29/2012, 01:42 AM   #180 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Man I wish you had bigger pics

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Date of Birth
Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.
Month Day Year

Privacy

Log-in

Random Question