Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Shock's new 2005 350z

2K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  Shiznit 
#1 ·
Well, I finally got my 2004 Infiniti G35x sold! I went out looking at cars yesterday with no intention to buy right away, but I was able to walk away with this 2005 Nissan 350z Performance Package for a great price.

It's in near mint condition with the ivory pearl exterior and black leather interior. It runs great and is completely stock. I just learned how to drive MT yesterday after I bought her, but I am already pretty good at it.

First impressions: Wow. This truly is a driver's car. It really rides like a go-kart, and the steering feels great. It is a 2005, but it did not get the revup VQ engine for some reason, so it retained the base VQ35DE engine. The revup model burns oil anyways, and this one has more torque, so I'm happy. I'm not quite good enough to start slamming around gears yet, but from the second gear pull I can already say that it is quicker than my modded G35 was. It also gets infinitely (no pun intended) better gas mileage than either of my G35's did, as it's got two less wheels to power and weighs quite a bit less. I achieved 28 MPG on a small road trip today. Not too shabby for a little sports car. Overall I'm very happy with the purchase! NOw onto the good stuff:

See less See more
#19 ·
nice buy, i am hoping to get one soon if not a camaro. the nismo 350z i drove has left me wanting more lol

#21 ·
Thank ya! I've also noticed that, I see more silver than any other color combined. I'm personally not a fan of loud colors on a car, as 3 of my cars have been white and one black. Something about white just gets me. And the fact that it doesn't stick out all too much is great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.