Detailed and Exhaust installed. 03 GTS - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03/11/2012, 01:25 PM   #1 (permalink)

vai2iant Is a walking rectal thermometervai2iant Is a walking rectal thermometervai2iant Is a walking rectal thermometervai2iant Is a walking rectal thermometervai2iant Is a walking rectal thermometervai2iant Is a walking rectal thermometervai2iant Is a walking rectal thermometervai2iant Is a walking rectal thermometervai2iant Is a walking rectal thermometervai2iant Is a walking rectal thermometervai2iant Is a walking rectal thermometer
Detailed and Exhaust installed. 03 GTS

Mods:
SMD LED 194 lights (mirror lights, license plate light)
SMD lights for gauges (pix later)
8000K Xenons
CAI, and 3" Catback
Dual core Aluminum Radiator

Yes I know its blinding, retro fitting black housings. Also experimenting with 1156 LED turn signals, didnt look right without the ambers on.
vai2iant is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03/11/2012, 01:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Vehicle: YOUR MOM
rsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to rsingh12
Do you know to retrofit?
Old 03/11/2012, 02:24 PM   #3 (permalink)

vai2iant Is a walking rectal thermometervai2iant Is a walking rectal thermometervai2iant Is a walking rectal thermometervai2iant Is a walking rectal thermometervai2iant Is a walking rectal thermometervai2iant Is a walking rectal thermometervai2iant Is a walking rectal thermometervai2iant Is a walking rectal thermometervai2iant Is a walking rectal thermometervai2iant Is a walking rectal thermometervai2iant Is a walking rectal thermometer
what? u mean take off chrome headlight, and put on black housing head light?
Old 03/11/2012, 02:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
REDLINE ALL GEARS

Vehicle: 2002 GT-T
thahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by all
No Thats not a retro fit
thahnic1080 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/11/2012, 02:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
You're welcome

Vehicle: 03 Summit White GTS
KidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends here
In the meantime, you should take out those HIDs. Not cool.
KidKobe210 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/11/2012, 02:49 PM   #6 (permalink)

Vehicle: 06 Mazdaspeed6
statesm : who are you?statesm : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidKobe210 View Post
All your doing is blinding people. Really shouldn't want any higher than 6k hids also.

Last edited by statesm; 03/11/2012 at 02:51 PM.
statesm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/11/2012, 02:55 PM   #7 (permalink)

Nah, i like them and so does everyone else i've shown. they don't point any higher than a cars bumper. Whatever the term is, i dont care, i want the 2000 black housing headlights.
Old 03/11/2012, 03:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Protect this house

Vehicle: Yes
ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thahnic1080 View Post
No Thats not a retro fit
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidKobe210 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vai2iant View Post
Nah, i like them and so does everyone else i've shown. they don't point any higher than a cars bumper. Whatever the term is, i dont care, i want the 2000 black housing headlights.
No wonder you have full red, no matter where you "aim" those headlights they are blinding oncoming cars... And going from chrome stock headlights to the black stock headlights is not a retro...
ccarrillo717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/11/2012, 08:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

rsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by all
Old 03/11/2012, 08:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Manual Swapped!!

Vehicle: 2003 GS Manual
Drewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
You sir are nothing more than an ignorant douche. Read the threads, search the facts. Over 4.3k is not visible in terms of white light (that's what humans actually see) it's all glare and scatter that makes you think it's better visibility. Correct the safety hazard and stop being a douche "cuz you think it's the shiznit".
Drewski0523 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/11/2012, 10:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Valor is eternal....

Vehicle: NS-White 2000 Eclipse GT
Tasogare : who are you?Tasogare : who are you?
Quote:
This picture should be all of the evidence you need. You see all of that refracted light bleeding out of the plane of the headlights, and into your camera lens? You shouldn't be seeing any of that from where you were standing.

That's not only annoying to oncoming drivers, it's outright dangerous.
Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/11/2012, 10:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
am cat

Vehicle: 2007 Camaro
Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
I think whenever I see a member with HID in stock housings, I'm going to ban them and let them know that was why they were banned. And then each time I see them talking about how they still have HID in stock housings, ban them and let them know that's why they were banned. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of being blinded at night.
2000 Celica GTS 'slowest gts evar'
1998 Mazda 626 FS-DE/CD4E 'mom-mobile'
Bitter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/11/2012, 11:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
She Breaks Necks!

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS
Alsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by many
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter View Post
I'm sick of it. I'm sick of being blinded at night.
Samzies.
Alsouqi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/12/2012, 12:14 AM   #14 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Bitter, that wouldn't help at all. These n00bs will never learn until the get into an accident and figure out for themselves
Old 03/12/2012, 12:17 AM   #15 (permalink)
am cat

Vehicle: 2007 Camaro
Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsingh12 View Post
Bitter, that wouldn't help at all. These n00bs will never learn until the get into an accident and figure out for themselves
No, they want to 'fit in' here so if we ride their asses they will eventually fall in line or get the fuck out.

Oh, and Trooper Elliot from Nevada got back to me the other week, I sent him a copy of the saved Youtube video. Fuck you for lying about your BMW being towed and crushed you fucking douche bag. I hope it really does now.
2000 Celica GTS 'slowest gts evar'
1998 Mazda 626 FS-DE/CD4E 'mom-mobile'
Bitter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/12/2012, 12:20 AM   #16 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Bitter FTMW
I guess you're right, Bitter. Please do us the honors
Old 03/12/2012, 02:35 AM   #17 (permalink)
Grammar Nazi

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT-PP
LimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okay
Its idiots like you that deserve to have your license revoked, pay a fine, and sit in jail for a while and reflect on how much of an idiot you are. I hope for the sake of everyone else on the road your restricted to a bicycle for the rest of your life.
LimeGreen3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/12/2012, 08:38 AM   #18 (permalink)
Hammer Time!

Vehicle: THIS HOUSE!!
jaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club exists
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter View Post
I think whenever I see a member with HID in stock housings, I'm going to ban them and let them know that was why they were banned. And then each time I see them talking about how they still have HID in stock housings, ban them and let them know that's why they were banned. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of being blinded at night.
jaloosk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/12/2012, 09:09 AM   #19 (permalink)
She Breaks Necks!

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS
Alsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by many
^
Alsouqi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/12/2012, 10:04 AM   #20 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Joel,
Old 03/12/2012, 12:58 PM   #21 (permalink)

i dont own a bmw =] and i've had my plates ran three time over the weekend and no one pulled me over. not trying hard enough? they saw my HID's too. no complaints. no one even puts their high beams on to annoy me. so i dunno why you all are trippin on why i dont wanna conform to your standards. im going to do it my way. not your way.
Old 03/12/2012, 01:01 PM   #22 (permalink)

and i love my car the way it is. and really all the matters i what the owner thinks. if you wanna ban me for that and not actually causing trouble then lol i cant stop you. just let me finish some part deals first.
Old 03/12/2012, 01:18 PM   #23 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT
Meest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFO
Quote:
i dont own a bmw =] and i've had my plates ran three time over the weekend and no one pulled me over. not trying hard enough? they saw my HID's too. no complaints. no one even puts their high beams on to annoy me. so i dunno why you all are trippin on why i dont wanna conform to your standards. im going to do it my way. not your way.
It's not about conforming. It's about being considerate and not endangering other drivers around you. Apparently that is too much for you to grasp though. Just because you've gotten lucky doesn't mean you're right. There is a reason why all cars that have HID options from the factory use projectors, and it's not to conform.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontStress View Post
Alright I accidentally crashed my 2001 Mitsubishi eclipse into a mountain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaloosk View Post
There is no equal fail to that of the almighty Luke. :bowdown:
Meest00GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/12/2012, 01:25 PM   #24 (permalink)

i said i was in the market for some, the new LED ones, cuz i dont like the sonars. i just cant afford them right now and i live in a suburb from the strip where its very dark, so these help me a ton. I've seen straight up purple HID's on 300C's with stock projectors and its still blinding.
Old 03/12/2012, 01:26 PM   #25 (permalink)
REDLINE ALL GEARS

Vehicle: 2002 GT-T
thahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
i said i was in the market for some, the new LED ones, cuz i dont like the sonars. i just cant afford them right now and i live in a suburb from the strip where its very dark, so these help me a ton. I've seen straight up purple HID's on 300C's with stock projectors and its still blinding.
You just don't get it
thahnic1080 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/12/2012, 01:30 PM   #26 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT
Meest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFO
Quote:

You say you're going to get projectors? Take out the HIDs til you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontStress View Post
Alright I accidentally crashed my 2001 Mitsubishi eclipse into a mountain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaloosk View Post
There is no equal fail to that of the almighty Luke. :bowdown:
Meest00GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/12/2012, 01:59 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meest00GT View Post

You say you're going to get projectors? Take out the HIDs til you do.
I will now, cuz you were very genuine and polite going about that. Thanks man i appreciate it. I'll go back to my hyper whites. I just got my yellow H1 fog bulbs. I'm going to get the 4G turn signals. I found them as 1157 and 1156. they are specified as 1156/57A on amazon if no one knew that yet.
Old 03/12/2012, 02:03 PM   #28 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 sarrano gs
4Str : who are you?
It's unbelievable, it's like talking to a brick wall when the lights interfere with others vision, which they DO, you're putting a lot of extra unnecessary risk into everyone's lives
4Str is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/01/2012, 09:42 PM   #29 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 mitsubishi eclipse gts
tsaw5500 : who are you?
epic fail sir...
tsaw5500 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/02/2012, 12:58 AM   #30 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsaw5500 View Post
epic fail sir...
You as well for bumping up a 3 month old thread for no reason
Old 01/17/2013, 01:47 PM   #31 (permalink)

Ahh the memories. Updates.

Last edited by vai2iant; 01/17/2013 at 02:11 PM.
Old 01/17/2013, 02:56 PM   #32 (permalink)
Soon to be 4G64K-T!

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GS
ryandiaz440 seems to be okayryandiaz440 seems to be okayryandiaz440 seems to be okayryandiaz440 seems to be okayryandiaz440 seems to be okayryandiaz440 seems to be okayryandiaz440 seems to be okay
Looks alot better than before, especially with the projectors. Are you still running HIDs or hallogens?
ryandiaz440 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/17/2013, 06:05 PM   #33 (permalink)

Yup, im running 5000k apexcones with them pointed at license plate level.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.