Thrasher's 01 GT - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06/30/2012, 06:05 AM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT
thrasherht seems to be okaythrasherht seems to be okaythrasherht seems to be okaythrasherht seems to be okaythrasherht seems to be okaythrasherht seems to be okay
Thrasher's 01 GT

I just purchased a 2001 GT with only 92k miles on it. The cars looks great inside and out. I love it.
It came with three sets of rims. I will get some pictures uploaded later as I am currently at work.

My car is currently stock on almost all fronts.

I plant on adding some stuff. Will get a list when I can.

Last edited by thrasherht; 07/03/2012 at 09:14 PM.
thrasherht is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06/30/2012, 07:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Mod..

Vehicle: 05 Eclipse Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Looks fairly well kept. Three sets of wheels though? Wow.

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

One of the best 3G answers ever.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/30/2012, 08:58 AM   #3 (permalink)

thrasherht seems to be okaythrasherht seems to be okaythrasherht seems to be okaythrasherht seems to be okaythrasherht seems to be okaythrasherht seems to be okay
Yep the set on it is 19 inch konig illusions with the silver highlighting. The second aftermarket set is 18 inch enkei zr2 silver. Then the stock 17 inch rims the stock set had decent tires on them to.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk
Old 06/30/2012, 09:50 AM   #4 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 eclipse gs 5speed
Jimsmucker : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Jimsmucker Send a message via Yahoo to Jimsmucker Send a message via Skype™ to Jimsmucker
How bout selling me them Enkeis you speak of? Haha
Jimsmucker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/30/2012, 11:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
spdr3g

Vehicle: 02 spyder gt
spdr3gt : who are you?
More pictures maybe? but that's one good looking eclipse, invest on the 4th wheel : p
spdr3gt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/30/2012, 11:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
Shit happens...

ToqirM has a few friends hereToqirM has a few friends hereToqirM has a few friends hereToqirM has a few friends hereToqirM has a few friends hereToqirM has a few friends hereToqirM has a few friends hereToqirM has a few friends hereToqirM has a few friends hereToqirM has a few friends here
How much did you pay for all of this?
Old 07/01/2012, 10:54 AM   #7 (permalink)

Got everything for 6250.

I'm loving this car. It is Blast to drive. It also had a clutch put in last month. And new exhaust parts put in to. I got all the recipes too.
It has a cheap DVD player in it with 2 12 inch infinity subs with a 900 watt Rockford amp.

Last edited by thrasherht; 07/01/2012 at 10:56 AM.
Old 07/02/2012, 12:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Vehicle: YOUR MOM
rsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to rsingh12
Not bad looking, where are you from?
Old 07/02/2012, 01:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
Bishop of Rice

Vehicle: 06 350z MT
Red Sun should be considered a regularRed Sun should be considered a regularRed Sun should be considered a regularRed Sun should be considered a regularRed Sun should be considered a regularRed Sun should be considered a regularRed Sun should be considered a regularRed Sun should be considered a regularRed Sun should be considered a regularRed Sun should be considered a regularRed Sun should be considered a regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsingh12 View Post
Not bad looking, where are you from?
This. City? State? Address....j/k
Red Sun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/02/2012, 03:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

rsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Sun View Post
This. City? State? Address....j/k
I just want to steal the wheels
Old 07/02/2012, 07:51 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
I just want to steal the wheels
I am from the saginaw MI area, more towards bay city. I actually live right by SVSU.

Should I post up the rims on the sale section?

here are some better pictures as requested.

Here are those 18in Enkei Rims I have that I want to possibly sell. You can see the curb rash they have at the bottom part of the picture, but this is the worst rim out of the set. If you want better pictures of the rash and the rest of the set, let me know.

Last edited by thrasherht; 07/02/2012 at 08:13 PM.
Old 07/03/2012, 12:19 AM   #12 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Not bad looking man, what are your plans with the car?
Old 07/03/2012, 03:19 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Not bad looking man, what are your plans with the car?
for right now, nothing really. just drive it.

But the two things I am going to do some time soon is, get the passenger headlight lens replaced, or buy new headlights. Then the second is I am going to get clear turn signal lens.
Old 07/03/2012, 09:13 PM   #14 (permalink)

Got the fake vents on the bumper painted gloss black today. They look a lot better.

Old 08/06/2012, 12:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
Good Life

Vehicle: 00' GS Eclipse
AstroLuvzNina : who are you?
hey dude, u wasnt lying at all. those painted fake vent looks awesome =D
AstroLuvzNina is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/06/2012, 12:33 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroLuvzNina View Post
hey dude, u wasnt lying at all. those painted fake vent looks awesome =D
oh yea. I noticed they were just really faded and had a bad finish on them. I had a can of gloss black painter touch laying around, so I decided to do it.

I first cleaned them with a scrub brush, primed them with painters touch, and then sprayed on gloss black.
Old 08/06/2012, 12:42 PM   #17 (permalink)

MSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okay
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasherht View Post
Got the fake vents on the bumper painted gloss black today. They look a lot better.
I'm doing that after work today. I was gunna do it yesterday but the only paint I had was a can of gloss black engine paint. Didn't think I needed 500 degree rated paint on them.

But they do look great on your car! You should buy new headlights instead of replacing the lense.
MSP3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/06/2012, 12:51 PM   #18 (permalink)

Yea I plan on getting some projectors. I used some rubbing compound on them and it really cleaned up the one that was in rough shape.

So I am just saving my money for some good aftermarkets.
Old 08/17/2012, 12:49 AM   #19 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Vehicle: Y2K GT-P
ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Quote:
I am from the saginaw MI area, more towards bay city. I actually live right by SVSU.
I go past your place all the time then. Where abouts do you work?
ICEMAN99TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/17/2012, 04:28 PM   #20 (permalink)

Right now I work a harbor freight. but I'm quitting today. I'm moving to Lansing actually for liquid web.

Last edited by thrasherht; 08/17/2012 at 08:27 PM.
Old 09/17/2012, 09:17 PM   #21 (permalink)

so my next upgrade to my car is to get nice new door sill plates. I got some from another member. I am painting them to match my paint color.

here is the result as of right now.

Attached Thumbnails
Thrasher's 01 GT-dsc_4739.jpg  

Last edited by thrasherht; 09/17/2012 at 09:19 PM.
Old 09/17/2012, 10:09 PM   #22 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

You going to paint the eclipse part a different color?
Old 09/17/2012, 10:41 PM   #23 (permalink)

My plan was to paint the letters black. But now that I look at it, and after seeing what it look liked sanded. When it was sanded the letters were darker and the rest was silver.
So I think I am going to see about painting the letters a dark grey metallic color.

I am going to have this all done before mod, but im not sure I will get the letters painted before then.
Old 09/18/2012, 10:52 AM   #24 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

I say paint the letter red
Old 09/18/2012, 10:54 AM   #25 (permalink)

hmmmm interesting idea.

I will have to do a little photoshop and see how it turns out.
Old 09/18/2012, 09:29 PM   #26 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Your next mod will be in your hands by Friday.
Old 09/18/2012, 09:33 PM   #27 (permalink)

I know I am super excited. I think my next mod after all of this is to paint my calipers.
Old 09/18/2012, 09:40 PM   #28 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

I think it will look great man
Old 09/18/2012, 09:41 PM   #29 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
I know I am super excited. I think my next mod after all of this is to paint my calipers.
If you need a guy, I know someone close, might be able to swing you a deal... Powder Coat can be your friend.
Old 09/18/2012, 09:54 PM   #30 (permalink)

yea I thought about power coating, but I know that can be expensive. Maybe if the price is right it would work out in favor of being able to do it.
Old 11/27/2012, 10:20 PM   #31 (permalink)

Update on my car.

Recently had my car backed into by my grandpa. He hit the driver side front fender.

I am getting it fixed by a body shop sometime next week. While is being worked on, I am going to have him paint my new eclipse metal door sill plates. I am also having him fix the shoddy paint on the bumper from the previous owner.

I Got my snow tires mounted and installed, car rides so much better then the low profile tires.

Question for you guys. Do you know the exact name or model number of the stock lug nuts? I can't find the name of them anywhere.

Pictures soon of the snow tires and wheels. I got the wheels from repairmanrampage back during mod.
Old 11/27/2012, 10:28 PM   #32 (permalink)
Electrify

Vehicle: 2001 Black Eclipse GT
grfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by all
Try to ask the dealership for the part number of the lug nuts. But if I were you, I'd just go to junk yards if you need them.
grfft3r is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/27/2012, 10:48 PM   #33 (permalink)

Wow, I was at the dealer today, I totally didn't even think to ask. Wow.

Thanks grfft3r.

Sadly, none of the junk yards around here have any eclipses. Though I might be able to pull the lugs from a sebring.
Old 11/29/2012, 02:33 PM   #34 (permalink)

I got my rear toe control arm on the passenger side fixed. The bushing where it connects up under the sub-frame was toast.

I got it replaced, and then got my car aligned. So I am all set for winter now.
Attached Thumbnails
Thrasher's 01 GT-1129121525.jpg  
Old 12/03/2012, 02:51 PM   #35 (permalink)

Get my flexible intake installed.

Attached Thumbnails
Thrasher's 01 GT-uploadfromtaptalk1354567856476.jpg  
Old 12/03/2012, 10:00 PM   #36 (permalink)
Medic/Firefighter

Vehicle: 2000 GT SDS Stg 1 @ 10psi
MitsuBoy38 : who are you?MitsuBoy38 : who are you?MitsuBoy38 : who are you?MitsuBoy38 : who are you?MitsuBoy38 : who are you?
looking good
Old 01/16/2013, 07:13 PM   #37 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
Get my flexible intake installed.
...Ahhhhh??
Old 01/16/2013, 08:38 PM   #38 (permalink)

It helps with power a bit. My car doesn't feel sluggish once it warms up.
Old 01/16/2013, 08:58 PM   #39 (permalink)
Fuck salt.

Vehicle: 2005 Race Camry
JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.
Send a message via AIM to JermTheElf Send a message via Skype™ to JermTheElf
Do you understand how much turbulence is caused by piping like that? If anything it would decrease power.

You can enjoy your straightaways; I prefer the turns.
JermTheElf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/21/2013, 07:34 PM   #40 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
Originally Posted by JermTheElf View Post
Do you understand how much turbulence is caused by piping like that? If anything it would decrease power.
This...

Why not just get an actually CAI bud?
Old 01/21/2013, 07:45 PM   #41 (permalink)

ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.
Car looks good. Glad to hear you got a good deal on it.

Food for thought. If you're really concerned with performance/handling, the Enkei's will weigh a lot less than the Konig's and you should be able to get wider tires on them since you'll have more clearance since they're an inch smaller. Maybe something to think about next time you have to buy tires.

I like the way the wheels look now though. Would look really good lowered a little.
ThaCrow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/22/2013, 12:14 AM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JermTheElf View Post

Yea I know. It isn't permanent, and it was something cheap to try. Plus it can be used for other things once I get a cold air.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMAN99TURBO View Post
This...

Why not just get an actually CAI bud?
Plan on it. Some time soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaCrow View Post
Car looks good. Glad to hear you got a good deal on it.

Food for thought. If you're really concerned with performance/handling, the Enkei's will weigh a lot less than the Konig's and you should be able to get wider tires on them since you'll have more clearance since they're an inch smaller. Maybe something to think about next time you have to buy tires.

I like the way the wheels look now though. Would look really good lowered a little.
I have since discarded the konigs because they got dented. I have my snow set on right now.

But in the spring I am planning on getting the K-1 Kosei set that a guy on the forums has.
Kosei K1 Racing Silver Painted

They are super light, so that will be nice. At that point I am also hoping to have the money to put the car on some proper shocks and springs, or get some coil overs.
Old 01/22/2013, 03:10 AM   #43 (permalink)

ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.
Nice. Those will be cool. Yeah Kosei's are really light. Good stuff.
ThaCrow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/22/2013, 07:17 AM   #44 (permalink)
White Wheels Club

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GS
rlvers : who are you?rlvers : who are you?
Send a message via Skype™ to rlvers
Those wheels you linked would look good. and definetly Lower! lol looks good though.
rlvers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/22/2013, 03:50 PM   #45 (permalink)

Some time this week the car is going into the body shop to get a new drive side fender. My grandpa backed into me a few months ago. So he is paying to get it fixed.

I am also having the shop paint the metal plates that are attached to the door sill the same color as the car. Then I am thinking about having him paint the bottom part of the bumper directly below the opening black.

Thoughts?
Old 04/17/2013, 10:57 PM   #46 (permalink)

Got the car washed the other day.

The car is in the shop right now getting a new fender.

Blending the paint into the door.

New fender

Front end getting taped, front lip is getting painted black.

Last edited by thrasherht; 04/19/2013 at 07:50 PM.
Old 04/17/2013, 11:04 PM   #47 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT
Mr6G72 : who are you?
^^those are the wheels Bwracing was selling correct?? They actually look good on the car

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Mr6G72 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/17/2013, 11:25 PM   #48 (permalink)

No, I actually got them from raj at MOD 2012. They were giving them away and he won them. He didn't want them and I needed wheels, so he sold them to me for super cheap. Yea I like them on the car, I want to either paint them black or silver.

They are actually the wheels from a 2000 sebring I think.
Old 04/17/2013, 11:27 PM   #49 (permalink)

Oh ok...if I remember correctly it was him who was selling a set exactly like those! Looks good btw! But yes silver or black would look better :thumbup:

Old 04/17/2013, 11:42 PM   #50 (permalink)

My plan is have those be my winter wheels, then I want to get a set of these for summer tires.

http://www.tirerack.com/images/wheel...in_b_ci3_l.jpg
Old 04/17/2013, 11:46 PM   #51 (permalink)

Nice choice...I like them! I want to re-painy my TE37 reps

Old 04/19/2013, 07:51 PM   #52 (permalink)

The car is done, and it looks amazing.

Front lip is now black, makes the front end look really good.

Fender replaced and perfectly matched paint.

Front end with lights on.

Door sill plaques colored matched to the car.

Last edited by thrasherht; 04/19/2013 at 08:55 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.