yahh's 1987 BMW 325es Project - Page 2 - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 10/04/2012, 08:49 AM   #61 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Vehicle: YOUR MOM
rsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to rsingh12
That's my show car/ weekend car.

Old 10/05/2012, 08:22 PM   #62 (permalink)

Vehicle: LSX Swapped 95 M3
yahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by all
Few more updates.

Shocks for the rear bumper came in so tomorrow after work or sunday I will work on fitting/modifying the rear bumper.

Also forgot to picture that I picked up another windshield wiper motor from the yards a few days ago as they like to go bad/ frequently needed.

Now the craziest deal that I have probably ever come across. Re-Upholstered Vinyl Drivers and Passengers Seats in almost perfect condition for $10. Offered to give the guy $20 and he wouldn't take it. I'm very grateful for people like that. I will see how much it will be to get the rear bench seat done to match and I will sell the houndstooth seats.

Driver

Passenger

Club3G Feedback Thread

iTrader
yahh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/05/2012, 08:54 PM   #63 (permalink)
She Breaks Necks!

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS
Alsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by many
Crazy deal on the upholstery!
Alsouqi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/05/2012, 09:23 PM   #64 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

rsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by all
Holy shit! How did that happen?
Old 10/06/2012, 09:46 AM   #65 (permalink)

yahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alsouqi View Post
Crazy deal on the upholstery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsingh12 View Post
Holy shit! How did that happen?
Craigslist

Also found a good deal on a brand new z4m short shifter so I jumped on it.

I have a question for the audio experts here. I'll be running HIDS, a simple deck, and 2 x 6x9s. Do I need a optima yellow top or would a red top be fine?

Club3G Feedback Thread

iTrader
Old 10/06/2012, 03:04 PM   #66 (permalink)
am cat

Vehicle: 2007 Camaro
Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
I run an air horn, HID's, Fogs, aftermakert head unit, and some bright LED lights AS WELL as the rest of the stock bulbs...from an 80 amp alternator. You will be fine, battery plays little role when driving unless you're drawing more than the alt can provide at which point you'll notice it when your lights dim. Big battery is more for long storage times without a float charger or if you're running things when hard parking.
2000 Celica GTS 'slowest gts evar'
1998 Mazda 626 FS-DE/CD4E 'mom-mobile'
Bitter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/11/2012, 06:16 PM   #67 (permalink)
professional lurker

Vehicle: 2011 BMW 3 series
Lizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends here

More pics... please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter View Post
Oh yes, I only make coitus through a hole in a cotton sheet on Tuesdays with full moons in missionary position.
Lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/11/2012, 10:12 PM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
I run an air horn, HID's, Fogs, aftermakert head unit, and some bright LED lights AS WELL as the rest of the stock bulbs...from an 80 amp alternator. You will be fine, battery plays little role when driving unless you're drawing more than the alt can provide at which point you'll notice it when your lights dim. Big battery is more for long storage times without a float charger or if you're running things when hard parking.
Sounds good! Thanks again bitter. Red top it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_lizzy View Post

More pics... please.
No updates lately as I'm trying to get the daily XJ running and up for its daily duties. It's a 2000 Jeep Cherokee 4x4, single owner 140k miles beautiful body and seems mechanically sound so far. Paid $700 and it needs a new windshield, new tires, and a few other things. I have already replaced the oil pump that would cause the oil pressure light to come on every once in a while. (common problem)

As far as the E30 goes, new dash will be picked up sometime this weekend and then it will sit on the back burner for a little while. Working on getting some GTMAT as I have heard great things about it as well.

Club3G Feedback Thread

iTrader
Old 10/18/2012, 12:32 AM   #69 (permalink)

Parts that have come in

-Brand new Z4M Shifter
-Timing Belt
-Tensioner
-New front and rear seals

Picked up:

-Crack Free Dash
-Extra E harness
-325I harness that I need for my headswap

Parts Laying Around that Need to be Installed:

-Rear Bumper + Bumper Shocks
-Black Vinyl Comfort Seats
-E46 Style Alarm and Central Locking System
-Lock Set
-TE37's

Ordered:

-"Euro Smiley" Headlights
I am looking at getting quality HID ballasts this time. I believe I'm going to go with Morimoto 3Five ballasts and Morimito 3Five 4300 Kelvin Bulbs.
-Euro Grills

Still need/future mods (Random Order):

-Optima Red Top
-Black Vinyl Rear Bench Seat
-BC Coilovers (10k Front, 12k Rear Rates)
-Condor Speed Shop Bushings (Subframe, Differential, Transmission Mount, M20 Motor Mounts, Front Control Arm, Rear Trailing Arms)
-Morimoto 3Five Ballast + Morimoto 4300K Bulbs
-Spacers/"Motorsport Hardware" Studs Conversion/Lugnuts for TE37's (What Color?)
-Turbo Parts
-GTMat
-Brakes Tune Up (Unsure if doing a BBK yet)
-ST Rear Swaybar
-Paint

I'll get some pictures up tomorrow for you guys, I haven't done anything to the car since the last set. Still working on the XJ and I've been pretty limited on time/motivation. Had to put down my shepherd on Tuesday because of lymphoma.

If I sell the 3G things will move much faster.

Club3G Feedback Thread

iTrader
Old 10/18/2012, 09:24 AM   #70 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

I think the Morimotos would work well with your car. Sorry to hear about your dog.
Old 10/18/2012, 10:15 AM   #71 (permalink)
professional lurker

Lizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends here
sorry about your shepherd.

Quote:
Oh yes, I only make coitus through a hole in a cotton sheet on Tuesdays with full moons in missionary position.
Old 10/18/2012, 11:24 AM   #72 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Catuned *** 1990 BMW 325 Complete Restoration - Page 5 - StanceWorks
Check that link out
and this is their shop that sells alot of parts
CATUNED
Old 10/20/2012, 05:10 PM   #73 (permalink)

I know about them Raman, thanks though

Updates:

Found these at the junkyard brand new in the trunk of a 325es $3 for OEM

Various Seals

Z4M Shifter, Timing Belt, Tensioner, Alarm

Finally got the correct ODO

Spare E Harness and an I harness for the head swap

Crackfree Dash

How she sits currently.

Here are some pictures of the $800 Jeep

I will be restoring the plastic pieces sometime soon and buffing/polishing it. Jeep just needs tires and maybe a windshield which has a small hairline crack in it. It also needed a oil pump, which has been replaced. (PITA btw)

Club3G Feedback Thread

iTrader
Old 10/20/2012, 05:17 PM   #74 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

No problem. Whats the plan for the jeep, flip it?
Old 10/20/2012, 05:24 PM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
No problem. Whats the plan for the jeep, flip it?
Daily for the winter, might sell it in the spring and get something better on gas. Most likely I'll keep it though as i'm putting in around 700-800 dollars into it.

Club3G Feedback Thread

iTrader
Old 10/20/2012, 09:34 PM   #76 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Its not a bad looking jeep. I would keep it for a winter beater if you plan on selling the 3g
Old 10/27/2012, 07:42 PM   #77 (permalink)

UPDATE!

Euro Grills

USDM Grills on the left and EDM grills on the right

Hella Euro Smiley Projector Headlights

Free Euro clock he threw in

Just placed on there, not mounted yet. I still need to paint the kidney's trim black.

I'll also be painting the trim rings on the Smilies black to make the "evil" look flow. I decided not to go with the black depo headlights like I originally planned because these have a much better output/cutoff.

Club3G Feedback Thread

iTrader
Old 10/28/2012, 12:40 AM   #78 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

I am surprised you arent on Stanceworks, it has some many e30 restos and what not
Old 10/28/2012, 09:30 AM   #79 (permalink)

Quote:
I am surprised you arent on Stanceworks, it has some many e30 restos and what not
Eh I'm not really a big fan of stance and VIP. :/

Club3G Feedback Thread

iTrader
Old 10/28/2012, 09:49 AM   #80 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Yeah I know what you mean, but you would be surprised at how many of them aren't slammed but stanced just like the black one you posted up. There is also one with an rb26 swap going on there
Old 10/29/2012, 11:45 AM   #81 (permalink)
Hammer Time!

Vehicle: THIS HOUSE!!
jaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club exists
I don't see the difference between the EDM and USDM grilles, even side-by-side.
jaloosk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/29/2012, 12:32 PM   #82 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Mod..

Vehicle: 05 Eclipse Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaloosk View Post
USDM has filled in sections and less of a contrast it looks like.

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

One of the best 3G answers ever.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/29/2012, 12:40 PM   #83 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT-T
Silvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be new
This is such a cool project. I hated E30's before but you're starting to give me ideas. I like it.
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/29/2012, 02:06 PM   #84 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT
MSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okay
This is coming along nice. I'm not quite sure I see any differences between the grills. Are the EDM darker and have a screw hole inbetween the lights?
MSP3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/29/2012, 03:22 PM   #85 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaloosk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
USDM has filled in sections and less of a contrast it looks like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSP3G View Post
This is coming along nice. I'm not quite sure I see any differences between the grills. Are the EDM darker and have a screw hole inbetween the lights?

This is what the front end will look like when completed. But instead of the Is lip at the bottom I want just an I lip like the one below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertune View Post
This is such a cool project. I hated E30's before but you're starting to give me ideas. I like it.
Do it. Btw, what do you know about air to waiter intercoolers? I'm really thinking about taking that route for the E30.

Club3G Feedback Thread

iTrader
Old 10/29/2012, 07:39 PM   #86 (permalink)

What lugnut color for Bronze wheels and a white car AND why are rays lugnuts so expensive

Club3G Feedback Thread

iTrader
Old 10/29/2012, 07:59 PM   #87 (permalink)
King of Rice!!

Vehicle: 2013 Focus ST
Lil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by many
Match it to the color of the calipers, or if not.. hmmm.. purple? Neochrome? Black.
Lil Mitsu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/29/2012, 09:24 PM   #88 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

I say neochrome
Old 10/30/2012, 09:49 PM   #89 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Mitsu View Post
Match it to the color of the calipers, or if not.. hmmm.. purple? Neochrome? Black.
Quote:
I say neochrome
I think i'm going to do just black for now. If I get the Brembos (when I get them on) powdered red then the lug nuts will match. Unsure for now. So much fab work, so little time.

Club3G Feedback Thread

iTrader
Old 11/11/2012, 03:50 PM   #90 (permalink)

D2 coilovers ordered. Might be temporary or permanent, not sure yet.

Club3G Feedback Thread

iTrader
Old 11/11/2012, 03:54 PM   #91 (permalink)
am cat

Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
Ew, but you don't get road salt so it'll probably be OK.
Old 11/11/2012, 04:10 PM   #92 (permalink)

Quote:
Ew, but you don't get road salt so it'll probably be OK.
Used with 10k miles for a pretty good price. The ones on there are blown so I need something for now.

Club3G Feedback Thread

iTrader
Old 11/11/2012, 04:17 PM   #93 (permalink)
am cat

Yea, not bad. I think they're aluminum housings though so the threads don't hold up as well as KW's or BC's with steel bodies.
Old 11/15/2012, 04:20 PM   #94 (permalink)

Quote:
Yea, not bad. I think they're aluminum housings though so the threads don't hold up as well as KW's or BC's with steel bodies.
Changed my mind on the used D2's will be purchasing new coils instead. The guy was being sketchy about the shipping. they were "shipped", then he didn't have them boxed, then he said he would ship them out in 2 weeks. I just asked for a refund and got it.

According to a vendor the D2 coils are 4mm bigger housings and have a3 year warranty. Rebuild is only $200+ shipping, so I believe I will be going with d2's as opposed to the BC's I highly favored. Also, I found a good deal on a skid plate.

Club3G Feedback Thread

iTrader
Old 11/15/2012, 04:25 PM   #95 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Yayyyy skid plate!
Old 11/15/2012, 05:28 PM   #96 (permalink)
Retrofitter

Vehicle: 03' Eclipse GS
jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Send a message via Yahoo to jstewart92
I have to comment so that I can follow progress here.

The car's looking good! My friend had one of these but got rid of it.
jstewart92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/15/2012, 06:23 PM   #97 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

So I seen this badboy on StanceWorks just now
Old 11/15/2012, 08:31 PM   #98 (permalink)

Vehicle: MKV Volkswagen GTI
BassDrop : who are you?BassDrop : who are you?BassDrop : who are you?BassDrop : who are you?BassDrop : who are you?
MMMMMMM to that one. BMWs look so good. My next car is definitely gonna be a German.
BassDrop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/18/2012, 02:21 PM   #99 (permalink)

BIG update coming within the next couple days

Club3G Feedback Thread

iTrader
Old 11/18/2012, 03:33 PM   #100 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

How BIG are we talking?
Old 11/18/2012, 06:55 PM   #101 (permalink)

I guarantee you will be making this face in front of your monitor -->

Club3G Feedback Thread

iTrader
Old 11/19/2012, 06:54 AM   #102 (permalink)

Vehicle: 06 Mazdaspeed6
statesm : who are you?statesm : who are you?
Haven't been on here in a while but now that I see your project it makes me miss my e30. Looks like its coming along nicely.
statesm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/19/2012, 10:40 AM   #103 (permalink)
Kimosabe

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GS-T
Masta560 has a few friends hereMasta560 has a few friends hereMasta560 has a few friends hereMasta560 has a few friends hereMasta560 has a few friends hereMasta560 has a few friends hereMasta560 has a few friends hereMasta560 has a few friends hereMasta560 has a few friends here
Damn Adi that's some crazy progress. I'm going to have to stop by and check this beast out.
Masta560 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/19/2012, 12:21 PM   #105 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

I already make that face when I see your face
Old 11/22/2012, 03:23 PM   #106 (permalink)

Here is the big surprise, this is what I spent my morning doing.

Motor running :

Club3G Feedback Thread

iTrader

Last edited by yahh; 05/31/2013 at 09:44 PM.
Old 11/22/2012, 04:31 PM   #107 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Man that is fucking awesome!
Old 11/22/2012, 04:39 PM   #108 (permalink)
REDLINE ALL GEARS

Vehicle: 2002 GT-T
thahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by all
Where did you get this
thahnic1080 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/22/2012, 07:34 PM   #109 (permalink)

Quote:
Man that is fucking awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thahnic1080 View Post
Where did you get this
Hampton right off of 17.

Club3G Feedback Thread

iTrader
Old 11/22/2012, 07:37 PM   #110 (permalink)

Vehicle: MKV Volkswagen GTI
BassDrop : who are you?BassDrop : who are you?BassDrop : who are you?BassDrop : who are you?BassDrop : who are you?
Gotta love that straight six.
BassDrop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/22/2012, 07:50 PM   #111 (permalink)

Motor

Reason car was totalled.

Got to work right away. Rear wheel, bumper, fender, hood, and drivers side door removed.

Radiator support removed

My baby sticking her head out of the corner with the euro grills and smiley headlights.

I removed the rear left wheel where the impact was and the differential is still good! Everything is good except the actual subframe, wheel, and axle.

What I will be using; (so far)
Motor
Tranny
Motor Harness
Radiator (maybe)
Driveshaft
Differential

Club3G Feedback Thread

iTrader

Last edited by yahh; 05/31/2013 at 09:44 PM.
Old 11/22/2012, 07:57 PM   #112 (permalink)
am cat

That'll buff right out.
Old 11/22/2012, 09:22 PM   #113 (permalink)
professional lurker

Hot! Love the updates. Keep'em coming!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

Quote:
Old 11/23/2012, 12:24 AM   #114 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Damn that car got fucked up
Old 11/23/2012, 01:22 AM   #115 (permalink)
DOHC 4G64-T

Vehicle: 2001 GS
scooter has a few friends herescooter has a few friends herescooter has a few friends herescooter has a few friends herescooter has a few friends herescooter has a few friends herescooter has a few friends herescooter has a few friends herescooter has a few friends here
Cool project. Can't wait to see it when its finished.
scooter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/23/2012, 10:19 PM   #116 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT-T
Silvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be new
What kind of gas are you planning on using? 11.5:1 is the borderline between a REALLY nice pump tune and requiring E85 and that's naturally aspirated.
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/24/2012, 08:48 AM   #117 (permalink)
am cat

It's got VANOS so tuning it to run fine on pump gas will be fine. Valve timing, ignition timing, and fuel maps give you a pretty large sandbox to play in.
Old 11/24/2012, 10:02 AM   #118 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertune View Post
What kind of gas are you planning on using? 11.5:1 is the borderline between a REALLY nice pump tune and requiring E85 and that's naturally aspirated.
93. I don't really have any other options as e85 isn't readily available anywhere else. The car is already fully tuned and most likely won't need a retune as I'm dropping the entire drive train including ecu directly into the e30. Only thing that might change will be the exhaust from the super sprint exhaust as its extremely heavy.

Quote:
It's got VANOS so tuning it to run fine on pump gas will be fine. Valve timing, ignition timing, and fuel maps give you a pretty large sandbox to play in.
What that guy said

Club3G Feedback Thread

iTrader
Old 11/25/2012, 06:08 PM   #119 (permalink)

Ordered E34 oil pan w/ oil pick up, dipstick and all gaskets for the swap. Also ordered morimoto ballasts + bulbs on black friday because they were having a sale. I still need a smaller brake booster, motor mounts, and every bushing that I can find lol.

Club3G Feedback Thread

iTrader
Old 11/25/2012, 07:27 PM   #120 (permalink)
am cat

You might as well get some Mini H1's to fit in there too since the halogens won't have the proper optics.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.