Crazyguy's 03 Eclipse Spyder GT - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05/28/2014, 08:37 PM   #1 (permalink)

Crazyguy03 seems to be okayCrazyguy03 seems to be okayCrazyguy03 seems to be okayCrazyguy03 seems to be okayCrazyguy03 seems to be okayCrazyguy03 seems to be okay
Crazyguy's 03 Eclipse Spyder GT

under construction

Previously owned a 99 2g that slowly succumbed to the harsh winter life here. Joined here looking for a well-cared for pre-owned car. Rather hard to find to locally as every one I found was abused, rusted, or was not well cared for.
Found one from out of state, never saw a winter. Car is a perfect clean slate for me to make my own. I want something clean and refined, no expense spared, but safe for daily driving as well

Exterior
Depo projector headlights
smoked front signals
smoked rear marker/reverse lights
smoke LED 3rd brake light
LED tail lights
Black bumper vents
DDM 55w 6k HID headlight
DDM 35w 6k HID Fog light

Interior
Pink and white LED conversion gauges and accessories
Pioneerx2600bt with by-pass
JL Audio
JX3604 amp
JL C2 650 component fronts
JL C2 690 co-axial rears
Audio Pipe 1500w amp and American Bass 12" XFL yet to be installed

Suspension/Braking
Tein S Tech springs
Kyb AGX struts
Energy Suspension upper motor mount and lower bushings 5.1104r
Prothane transmission mount 13-503
Prothane lower motor mount 13-509
Moog front / rear end links K7430/K7431
Energy Suspension polyurethane front sway bar bushings
Energy Suspension polyurethane rear sway bar bushings
Energy Suspension polyurethane control arm bushings 5.3136r
Megan racing front lower tie bar
Megan racing rear lower tie bar
OEM front strut bar
Drilled/slotted rotors with black zinc coating
Hawk HPS pads front/rear HB435F.622 /HB367F.585

Wheels/Tires
18" wheels
Cooper Zeon ZPT 225-40-18

Engine/Performance
Black powder coated cold air intake
Optima red top battery
New custom re-built transmission
All gaskets, seals, plugs, wires, cap/rotor,radiator,timing belt etc repalced to OEM or better

Last edited by Crazyguy03; 09/23/2015 at 04:22 PM.
Crazyguy03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05/28/2014, 08:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Willful Aspirer

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse Spyder GTS
gabessdsp should be considered a regulargabessdsp should be considered a regulargabessdsp should be considered a regulargabessdsp should be considered a regulargabessdsp should be considered a regulargabessdsp should be considered a regulargabessdsp should be considered a regulargabessdsp should be considered a regulargabessdsp should be considered a regulargabessdsp should be considered a regulargabessdsp should be considered a regular
Send a message via Skype™ to gabessdsp
Clean bay, more pics!
gabessdsp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/28/2014, 09:03 PM   #3 (permalink)

Crazyguy03 seems to be okayCrazyguy03 seems to be okayCrazyguy03 seems to be okayCrazyguy03 seems to be okayCrazyguy03 seems to be okayCrazyguy03 seems to be okay
Thanks I have a lot more to share but this forum software isnt liking me too much. I just hosted everything to photobucket and trying to do this in segments is utterly slow. Something about hitting the "save" after making an edit, it just times out and I have to restart

Did all the maintenance first.
Fresh tune up including NGK wires and plugs/ front and rear valve gaskets/4 denso o2 sensors/TPS sensor/timing belt and water pump/distributor cap and rotor/ Denso fuel pump and sock
also painted front valve cover to match
added a cold air intake in place of the k&n drop-in that I currently had

From this

To this

Next I changed the suspension. Looks wayy to high to be sexy. Worried about saggy rear springs, I went with the same set up I used for my 2g, AGX and TEIN struts and springs that a member here helped me out with.

Before

After

Last edited by Crazyguy03; 09/23/2015 at 04:17 PM.

Old 05/28/2014, 09:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Foolish-Pleasure

Vehicle: 2000 eclipse gt
FoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFO
Love the clean look. and future plans for it?
FoolishMindz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/28/2014, 09:17 PM   #5 (permalink)

After the lowering, I have 18" wheels and tires to put on, but I am waiting till later. I think it looks amazingly well on these 17s. They are by far, the best condition stock wheels I have ever owned that did not start off as brand new.

Installed 1 of the 2 prothane motor mounts for the front lower and rear lower mounts.

Next on the list was talking to a vender here for a complete lighting kit.
I wanted the depo/sonar package.
I bought

Sonar led tailights & Smoked rear corner lenses

Smoked front corner lenses

Sonar/depo headlights with the ccfl halo

DDM Tuning H1 6k hid kit for the headlights and fog lights
Smoked 3rd brake light ( vendor still owes me , out of stock )

Also had to do something about that paint. It was in perfect shape, just needed loving. You can see the swirls in the clear from lack of wax or polish over the years.
I spent 2 days with the DA working in polish and wax. Turned out great

Last edited by Crazyguy03; 06/11/2014 at 09:07 PM.
Old 05/28/2014, 09:24 PM   #6 (permalink)

All that is left for now, is to organize this thread a bit, add some more before and after photos etc ( mods feel free to edit as needed)

As far as future plans for the car, I just would like to get my rims on. I need to finished modifying the rear to accept my camber brackets. I dont want to chew up my tires as I am on my stock wheels.
After that, just need to look into getting my audio done. I would like a clean install that also allows me use the trunk. Something that can fit under where the top is stored.
I also have a gsx that is primary focus and need to get back to

edit realized my pic sizes are outta whack will try to re upload and re edit the thread as well

Last edited by Crazyguy03; 05/28/2014 at 09:28 PM.
Old 05/28/2014, 09:25 PM   #7 (permalink)

Thanks for all the kind words

I just realized my hosting site uploaded my pics in 2 sizes, normal and monster sorry
Old 05/28/2014, 10:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
*Under Construction*

Vehicle: 2003 GTS 5spd
BioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFO
Nice clean stocker!!! Love it.
BioHazarD_6G72 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/28/2014, 11:00 PM   #9 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GTS
Reptar : who are you?Reptar : who are you?
Paint looks awesome now, keep up the good work!
Reptar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/28/2014, 11:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Because Ricecar

Vehicle: 04 GS
Nerdbird seems to be okayNerdbird seems to be okayNerdbird seems to be okayNerdbird seems to be okayNerdbird seems to be okayNerdbird seems to be okay
You are making great progress. Rare to see someone mod cleanly right out the gate.
Nerdbird is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/29/2014, 07:52 AM   #11 (permalink)

jkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFO
Nice!!
jkeaton is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/29/2014, 11:53 AM   #12 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Vehicle: 03 GS-T/98 Expedition(EB)
03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all
Clean stocker

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Quicksilver 3G:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored by: Mishimoto
03Quicksilver3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/11/2014, 09:11 PM   #13 (permalink)

Think I am done for now. Camber brackets installed. had -3* camber, tires squatted in the rear looks "stanced" but not my taste. I had it aligned. Almost perfect camber before I ran out of toe. How is that possible? Maybe they make an aftermarket arm I can use. As it sits now I am extremely happy. Only thing I noticed about having the camber back to almost zero is that major, I mean major, pot holes or bumps and the tire hits the lip inside the top of the fender in the rear. My 2g had almost rolled fenders from the start. The 3g , a little resemblance in the front, not soo much in the rear

Now I just want to clean up this thread, make it look like the COTM thread and resize/host the pics so its easier to follow

Thanks!

Last edited by Crazyguy03; 06/11/2014 at 09:17 PM.
Old 06/11/2014, 09:32 PM   #14 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT
NateDawg : who are you?NateDawg : who are you?NateDawg : who are you?NateDawg : who are you?NateDawg : who are you?
Very clean man! Looks great
NateDawg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/11/2014, 10:22 PM   #15 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Spyder GT
Mrsuitandtie : who are you?
Wow very clean beginnings. Kudos
Mrsuitandtie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/12/2014, 12:24 AM   #16 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse Gt
bjsank needs to be reminded to breathe.
What wax/polish did you use? Looks sweet!
bjsank is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/12/2014, 06:29 AM   #17 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT
nick20555 : who are you?
Love the wheels you put on it. Looks great
nick20555 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/12/2014, 06:57 AM   #18 (permalink)

jkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFO
Man you have done a great job so far.....now you make me waht to look into lowering mine....how's the ride quality?
jkeaton is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/15/2014, 11:43 AM   #19 (permalink)

Thanks everyone.
I been using Meguiar's Ultimate Polish and Meguiar's Ultimate NXT 2.0 wax.
But that's only because it's a readily available. If I have time to wait and order, I'll get Zaino products.

Soo what's next. Apparently there isn't anything "performance" besides headers, cat-back and a tune.
I don't see the need for headers and cat-back yet. Don't really need another loud car. If I was to supercharge or turbo , then yes As it is now N/A, I don't think the butt dyno would notice the difference with headers and cat-back

I do want to get a stock 03 gts bin file and load it up to the free tuning software. See what I can do with a stock bin file before I order the tuning cable.
Old 06/15/2014, 01:06 PM   #20 (permalink)
03 Spyder GTS 230 HP

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GTS Spyder
Ixionic needs to be reminded to breathe.
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyguy03 View Post
Soo what's next. Apparently there isn't anything "performance" besides headers, cat-back and a tune.
I don't see the need for headers and cat-back yet. Don't really need another loud car. If I was to supercharge or turbo , then yes As it is now N/A, I don't think the butt dyno would notice the difference with headers and cat-back.
OR

http://www.portflow.com/

You could head over to Southern California where we have one of the best racing shops that can do a Machined Port Polish with a NEWEN Machine on your short block heads. It could be a good excuse to head over to California for Vacation. It is not cheap, but you DO get your money's worth for $1,500. That is what they usually charge on an EVO head for a precision machined port polish. You never want to do a port polish by hand, it could seriously be done poorly. These guys have the right tools for the job and their cars are built for drag racing. A 6G72 Port polish should be no problem for these guys.

With all the mods and a tune, you are looking at a +15-20 HP gain easy with the heads ported and polished.

Guess what? They also have a Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Port-...s/410894045230

You just wont find a better race shop that can do this kind of work that I know of anywhere else in the country because they are using a NEWEN machine to make the port polish machined to perfection.

Get your headers, get your catback, then get your Port Polish and then re-tune.

2003 Eclipse Spyder GTS - (August 2011 to Present)

Last edited by Ixionic; 06/15/2014 at 01:11 PM.
Ixionic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/15/2014, 01:17 PM   #21 (permalink)
03 Spyder GTS 230 HP

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GTS Spyder
Ixionic needs to be reminded to breathe.
Once you do all of that, then you should be maxed on N/A upgrades. If you ever decide to go Forced Induction, the work you have done on the Port Polish on your engine is going to give you even greater horsepower gains with Forced Induction due to better airflow inside the engine.

2003 Eclipse Spyder GTS - (August 2011 to Present)
Ixionic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/19/2014, 10:39 AM   #22 (permalink)

Minor stereo update

Pioneerx2600bt
JL Audio
JX3604 amp
JL C2 650 component fronts
JL C2 690 co-axial rears

Install was pretty straight forward. Just used the OEM speakers to make custom brackets for the new speakers. Gutted the OEM speaker and re-used the mounting bracket.
Customized the stock tweeter bracket, the new tweeter fits perfectly in the stock cover plate.
Ran the power wire through the opening where the main wire harness comes on driver side, comes out behind headlight - super easy

Everything is all tucked away and looks stock which is great.

Old 07/19/2014, 10:43 AM   #23 (permalink)

just some pic whoring

photo IMG_5815_zps6b985857.jpg

photo IMG_5813_zpsce8e5aa9.jpg

new vs old ;(

color change...
Old 07/27/2014, 11:24 AM   #24 (permalink)

Next up - a few things I'm working on
Suspension
Larger sway bars - can't seem to find any for the spyder
Prothane kit for the suspension front and rear
MOOG end links

Audio
Want to get my trunk cleaned out and try a single Sundown 12" sub
Need to remove spare tire and get Fiberglass mold done. Probaby going to see what the local audio places here can do first. Would save me time for other things.

Engine/exhaust
On my 2g I did a 4-2-1 headers , resonator for cat and then a magnaflow cat-back
I liked the sound , and would like the same set up on the 3G
Going from a 4cyl to a v6 , was curious how different it would sound but I'm thinking as long as it flows nice , I would prefer a mellow sound
Then I'm looking for headers. No idea where to start or get in a on waiting list for a set to be made

I'm assuming we need to use o2 spacers for after cat o2 sensors to prevent any SES lights? It's what I had to use for the 2g

Soo hopefully I'll have some of this list done by end of August
Old 08/14/2014, 08:26 PM   #25 (permalink)
Frosh

Vehicle: 02 Eclipse GS
EclipseChic02 Is a waste of sperm.EclipseChic02 Is a waste of sperm.EclipseChic02 Is a waste of sperm.EclipseChic02 Is a waste of sperm.EclipseChic02 Is a waste of sperm.
She's gorgeous what color is that?
EclipseChic02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/14/2014, 08:38 PM   #26 (permalink)

flyboymikey sucksflyboymikey sucks
looking good, but don't use that K&N, unless it's a dry flow. The oil damages the MAF sensor

....nevermind. brain is damaged
flyboymikey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/14/2014, 10:14 PM   #27 (permalink)

Thanks for all the kind comments!

I started working on my gsx again and kind put the spyder on hold for now.
Best summer car we owned so far. Everyone loves to talk to about when we take it out
Old 09/23/2014, 07:37 PM   #28 (permalink)

Mini update for September 2014

Old 09/23/2014, 07:46 PM   #29 (permalink)

Added Prothane and Energy Suspension parts
Prothane kit 13-503
Prothane kit 13-509
Energy Suspension kit 5.1104r
Moog K7430
Moog K7431

Old 09/23/2014, 07:47 PM   #30 (permalink)

by the way, I took that black harmonic thing off. I couldnt find correct name for it, so I took it off cause it looks weird
Old 09/23/2014, 07:59 PM   #31 (permalink)

I dont think anyone else has this yet

Old 06/08/2015, 10:00 PM   #32 (permalink)

Added red top battery
Replaced the cam seals
Ordered new brakes and hawk pads
Old 06/08/2015, 10:06 PM   #33 (permalink)

Yearly shampoo and protectant

Red top in place of the new green interstate battery (green doesn't look good in there)

Old 06/09/2015, 03:06 PM   #34 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2 cars that arent 3g's
Davids00 : who are you?Davids00 : who are you?Davids00 : who are you?Davids00 : who are you?Davids00 : who are you?
Nice car. Looks like it's coming along nicely.
Davids00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/09/2015, 05:43 PM   #35 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Vehicle: 03 GS-T/98 Expedition(EB)
03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davids00 View Post
Nice car. Looks like it's coming along nicely.

Looking good

My Quicksilver 3G:

Sponsored by: Mishimoto
03Quicksilver3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/09/2015, 06:00 PM   #36 (permalink)
Stocker

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GS
Chipmunkk seems to be okayChipmunkk seems to be okayChipmunkk seems to be okayChipmunkk seems to be okayChipmunkk seems to be okayChipmunkk seems to be okay
Fresh
Chipmunkk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/26/2015, 09:33 PM   #37 (permalink)

Old 06/27/2015, 02:45 AM   #38 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse
xGSFxNick : who are you?
I'm normally not much of a fan of the convertibles, but this one looks nice. I like the way those wheels look with the red paint. Makes me feel like my car is just kinda bleh lol
xGSFxNick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/27/2015, 11:15 AM   #39 (permalink)
Willful Aspirer

gabessdsp should be considered a regulargabessdsp should be considered a regulargabessdsp should be considered a regulargabessdsp should be considered a regulargabessdsp should be considered a regulargabessdsp should be considered a regulargabessdsp should be considered a regulargabessdsp should be considered a regulargabessdsp should be considered a regulargabessdsp should be considered a regulargabessdsp should be considered a regular

What specs are your wheels, and how lowered are you? This just looks perfect.
Old 06/29/2015, 08:53 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGSFxNick View Post
I'm normally not much of a fan of the convertibles, but this one looks nice. I like the way those wheels look with the red paint. Makes me feel like my car is just kinda bleh lol
Thanks! Its been a lot of work in a short time trying to catch her up to where the 2g was at.
Im really happy about the wheels too We bought those for the 99 being black on black with a metal lip - and they work flawlessly with the 3g as well
Old 06/29/2015, 08:58 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabessdsp View Post

What specs are your wheels, and how lowered are you? This just looks perfect.

Thank-you!! Im using AGX struts with Tein springs. I had good luck with the Tokico and Tein combo on my 2g, but I saw a member here selling the AGX, so why not try it. I have them already on my Regal GSX and they worked out great too Main concern was rear spring sag, which this car does not suffer from. Some of the pics look like the rear is sagging but its just how its parked on the uneven ground.

Only rubs if the the camber isnt correct, and you have to flatten out the boxes in the front wheel wells

The specs on the rims offset and width - I forgot but can try to find out for you
Old 06/29/2015, 09:23 PM   #42 (permalink)

Next mods are to help or try to stiffen up the chassis a bit

I have or want to order the
Front and Rear lower tie bars
Poly sway bar bushings

I cant find an upgraded front sway bar
I cant justify , yet, spending $200 a rear ST bar in a god-awful green color

I seen some D2 kits but none for sale, and all had poor reviews

Ill have to measure my current sway bars because I see 16mm 18mm and 19mm bushing sizes
Old 06/29/2015, 09:44 PM   #43 (permalink)

Davids00 : who are you?Davids00 : who are you?Davids00 : who are you?Davids00 : who are you?Davids00 : who are you?
A front aftermarket sway bar isn't recommended. Not for a FWD car at least. I would just replace the front sway bar bushings to polyurethane. I would also just replace all the suspention bushings, even the knuckle bushings with polyurethane bushings. Trust me money well spend. I ordered the ST rear sway bar on amazon. When I got it was gunmetal grey. Beats Grinch green The tie bars are also a good mod to. I would do these mods. It is totally worth it. Your car will handle a hell of a lot better. Trust me on this.

Last edited by Davids00; 06/29/2015 at 09:48 PM.
Old 06/29/2015, 09:49 PM   #44 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT
NateDawg : who are you?NateDawg : who are you?NateDawg : who are you?NateDawg : who are you?NateDawg : who are you?
Car looks good.

You don't want a larger front swaybar anyway. The rear swaybar induces oversteer (thus reducing understeer). Adding a larger front would just cancel out the neutrality gained from the larger rear. You might be able to pick one up used.

The front swaybar is 16mm and rear is 19mm for the GT. The ST swaybar is 22mm.
NateDawg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/30/2015, 07:42 PM   #45 (permalink)
Willful Aspirer

Quote:
Next mods are to help or try to stiffen up the chassis a bit

I have or want to order the
Front and Rear lower tie bars
Poly sway bar bushings

I cant find an upgraded front sway bar
I cant justify , yet, spending $200 a rear ST bar in a god-awful green color

I seen some D2 kits but none for sale, and all had poor reviews

Ill have to measure my current sway bars because I see 16mm 18mm and 19mm bushing sizes
I mean it's just a sway bar, it's never really seen unless it's on the lift. I'd just go for it, plus if it really does bother you you can get decent metal paint at a hardware store.
Old 06/30/2015, 09:16 PM   #46 (permalink)

tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.
Quote:
I mean it's just a sway bar, it's never really seen unless it's on the lift. I'd just go for it, plus if it really does bother you you can get decent metal paint at a hardware store.

My st rear sway came in gunmetal color.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
tHEpRINCE-GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/30/2015, 10:23 PM   #47 (permalink)

You make a valid point - I was concerned you could see it while driving behind me but I am pretty low
Old 06/30/2015, 10:24 PM   #48 (permalink)

By the way , this is the longest first page ever .... Is it just my browser or what lol?
Old 06/30/2015, 10:38 PM   #49 (permalink)

Yes it is. As long as a giraffes neck
Also this is where I brought mine. IDK if anyone find one new for
cheaper but this is where I brought mine. Came in pretty quick but I guess
it veries the area your from. This is not the pic of accual product but just
an example. Comes with bushings, the plate thingy that goes around the
bushings and new bolts.

http://www.amazon.com/ST-Suspension-...DQ5PKXX9HJW4ZV
Old 06/30/2015, 10:47 PM   #50 (permalink)

tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.
Summit is cheaper and still free shipping

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
tHEpRINCE-GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/20/2015, 11:45 AM   #51 (permalink)

Ok mini update.
I ordered:
Front sway bar bushings Prothane 13-1106 -$14
Rear sway bar bushings prothane 19-1118 - $18
Megan front lower tie bar MR-SB-ME00FL-R -$50
Megan rear lower tie bar MR-SB-ME00RL-R -$50

Going to order soon the prothane front control arm bushing kit and either new ball joints or just pay for new control arms and knock out the stock bushings. Seeing what is a better deal

I have my moog end links for the front I still haven't installed.

Oh and new denso radiator is on the way. It's starting to seep out along the seam where the plastic manifold meets the metal plate
Old 07/20/2015, 11:48 AM   #52 (permalink)

Also had a new set of rotors coated black so I wont see any rust on them. Which means the calipers and brackets are most likely getting painted. I don't see it being worthwhile to powdercoat them yet considering it's a summer only car.

Need order pads , was thinking maybe hawk pads
Old 07/20/2015, 02:12 PM   #53 (permalink)

Decided to get new control arms
Front left and right control arms - $72
Prothane control arm bushings 13-205 - $50
Old 07/20/2015, 02:13 PM   #54 (permalink)

Can't wait for page 2.......
Old 07/20/2015, 06:48 PM   #55 (permalink)

So today I went to order the hawk pads as well

Front is HB435F.622
Read is HB367F.585
At advance auto they list for $88.99 and $63.99

After discounts it drops to $60.26 and $43.33

But now it's saying there is zero quantity available even if I select the "ship to home" option (which is still free)

Such a good deal , frustrating I can't place the order. Wtf

Any other comparable pads I can order through advance auto?
Old 07/20/2015, 09:40 PM   #56 (permalink)

That's a good deal.
Old 07/20/2015, 10:45 PM   #57 (permalink)

An amazing deal - too bad it won't let me place the damn order
Old 07/21/2015, 06:58 AM   #58 (permalink)
Willful Aspirer

Call 'em up?
Old 07/21/2015, 07:19 AM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Call 'em up?
I might have to try that after work today.
If it works , I'll let you guys know and we can all get them for the same price
Old 07/21/2015, 08:59 AM   #60 (permalink)
Willful Aspirer

Quote:
I might have to try that after work today.
If it works , I'll let you guys know and we can all get them for the same price
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Date of Birth
Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.
Month Day Year

Privacy

Log-in

Random Question