Sherwood Green 2002 GS - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 08/28/2005, 02:39 PM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 sherwood green GS
GSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends here
Sherwood Green 02 GS *New Pics*

Updated Pics are at the bottom of the 2nd page.

Just wanted to share some pics of my car...

When I first bought it, I wasnt sure about the color. But over time the Sherwood Green has really grown on me.

Please excuse the "RiCeY" tail-lights. I plan on replacing them ASAP. Any suggestions? I was thinking the Black TYCs...

Mods: Injen CAI, OBX Header, 18" BSA 245's, Front; Sportlines/KYB, Rear;Sportlines/Tokico, Suspension Techniques Rear Sway Bar.

Last edited by GSKNIGHT; 12/29/2008 at 09:49 AM.
GSKNIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08/28/2005, 03:16 PM   #2 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Eclipse GT 98 explorer
WesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regular
Looks good man. I would go with the black tyc's and maybe some GT sideskirts. Keep it up man.
WesGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/28/2005, 03:21 PM   #3 (permalink)

KonigZZ seems to be okayKonigZZ seems to be okayKonigZZ seems to be okayKonigZZ seems to be okayKonigZZ seems to be okayKonigZZ seems to be okay
Looks good.
KonigZZ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/28/2005, 03:35 PM   #4 (permalink)

GSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends here
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesGT
Looks good man. I would go with the black tyc's and maybe some GT sideskirts. Keep it up man.
I cant decide if I would rather get some GT sideskirts and call it good, or get a Shine Street kit. I would love to get a wings west kit...but the chances of that are slim to none.
Old 08/28/2005, 07:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
I'm lost...

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT, Patriot
Smooth S70 : who are you?Smooth S70 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Smooth S70
ehhh, don't like the tails, the rest is nice though, good work....
Old 08/28/2005, 08:44 PM   #6 (permalink)

KonigZZ seems to be okayKonigZZ seems to be okayKonigZZ seems to be okayKonigZZ seems to be okayKonigZZ seems to be okayKonigZZ seems to be okay
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSKNIGHT
Just wanted to share some pics of my car
I really like this pic, very artistic. Did you stick your camera out of the window at 60 mph on the hightway to take that?

Last edited by KonigZZ; 08/28/2005 at 10:26 PM.
Old 08/28/2005, 10:40 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonigZZ
I really like this pic, very artistic. Did you stick your camera out of the window at 60 mph on the hightway to take that?

lol...yeah, that is exactly what I did. It took about 12 shots to finally get one that I really liked.
Old 08/29/2005, 03:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Vehicle: '01 GT PP / '13 X MR PP
Special_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Special_K
Looks good!
Special_K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/29/2005, 05:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
T25 POWA

Vehicle: 2001 GT
adam496 : who are you?adam496 : who are you?adam496 : who are you?
Sherwood .... Nice ride
adam496 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/29/2005, 10:58 PM   #10 (permalink)

ECLIPSE929 : who are you?
LOVE THAT COLOR

I HAVE A SHERWOOD GREEN ECLIPSE TO AND ALOT OF PEOPLE THINK ITS A CUSTOM COLOR. I HAVE THE BLITZ KIT ON MY CAR BUT IM PUTTING THE TORQUE KIT ON IT. LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK EVEN THOUGH ITS DARK.
http://www.club3g.com/forum/members/2733.html
ECLIPSE929 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/29/2005, 11:04 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECLIPSE929
I HAVE A SHERWOOD GREEN ECLIPSE TO AND ALOT OF PEOPLE THINK ITS A CUSTOM COLOR. I HAVE THE BLITZ KIT ON MY CAR BUT IM PUTTING THE TORQUE KIT ON IT. LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK EVEN THOUGH ITS DARK.
http://www.club3g.com/forum/members/2733.html
THANK YOU FOR SHARING. LOUD NOISES!!!
Old 08/30/2005, 02:36 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonigZZ
THANK YOU FOR SHARING. LOUD NOISES!!!

I have no room to talk...look at my name...GSKNIGHT...what was I thinking? =me...."I love lamp."
Old 08/30/2005, 03:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
Thats my boy!

Location: a shit hole called Moses Lake, WA.....damn I miss SoCal
Vehicle: 2003 eclipse gs
kwality seems to be okaykwality seems to be okaykwality seems to be okaykwality seems to be okaykwality seems to be okaykwality seems to be okaykwality seems to be okaykwality seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to kwality Send a message via Yahoo to kwality
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesGT
Would the mitsubishi dealership be the only place to get the gt sideskirts?
kwality is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/30/2005, 03:31 PM   #14 (permalink)

Vehicle: eclipse GS
DSM69 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to DSM69
looks awesome, car color is not that atractive tho
Old 08/30/2005, 03:41 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwality
Would the mitsubishi dealership be the only place to get the gt sideskirts?
No way...There are people trying to sell them all the time on here. If you get them from the "stealership" you will pay way too much. Just be patient and maybe you can find some that are the same color as your car...at least that is what I am doing.
Old 08/30/2005, 03:44 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSM69
looks awesome, car color is not that atractive tho

Thanks. Sherwood Green is an "acquired taste." I personally love it because it isnt like most other 3g's.
Old 08/30/2005, 04:38 PM   #17 (permalink)
Thats my boy!

Location: a shit hole called Moses Lake, WA.....damn I miss SoCal
Vehicle: 2003 eclipse gs
kwality seems to be okaykwality seems to be okaykwality seems to be okaykwality seems to be okaykwality seems to be okaykwality seems to be okaykwality seems to be okaykwality seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to kwality Send a message via Yahoo to kwality
Quote:
No way...There are people trying to sell them all the time on here. If you get them from the "stealership" you will pay way too much. Just be patient and maybe you can find some that are the same color as your car...at least that is what I am doing.
well in that case.....looking for titanim gt sideskirts.
kwality is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/30/2005, 05:03 PM   #18 (permalink)
Guy
Mei's dad

Vehicle: '12 Subie Legacy 3.6R Ltd
Guy seems to be okayGuy seems to be okayGuy seems to be okayGuy seems to be okayGuy seems to be okayGuy seems to be okayGuy seems to be okay
Looks good. Yup, black tails would work. Liking the color too
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/10/2005, 04:01 PM   #19 (permalink)
Turbonetics T4@17psi

Vehicle: 2000 GT 5-Speed TURBO
rippedeclipse : who are you?rippedeclipse : who are you?rippedeclipse : who are you?
Send a message via Yahoo to rippedeclipse
love the color and the car
Old 09/14/2005, 05:47 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippedeclipse
love the color and the car
Thanks man. I appreciate that...especially coming from someone with a car as awesome as yours!
Old 09/22/2005, 10:59 AM   #21 (permalink)
Topless Member

Vehicle: Sherwood Green Spyder
mylilspyder : who are you?mylilspyder : who are you?mylilspyder : who are you?
<----------loves the color

Regardless of what anyone on here says, there are only two types of Eclipse owners:
1. People who own a Spyder.
2. People who wish they owned a Spyder.
mylilspyder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/22/2005, 12:08 PM   #22 (permalink)
dB Drag Racer

Vehicle: 2011 Charger R/T Max
DbEclipseGT seems to be okayDbEclipseGT seems to be okayDbEclipseGT seems to be okayDbEclipseGT seems to be okayDbEclipseGT seems to be okayDbEclipseGT seems to be okay
I like the wheels and the color, nice start man.
DbEclipseGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/10/2005, 04:50 PM   #23 (permalink)

Updates!

Well, I have done a little work on her in the last few months.

I got tired of ugly 70's technology drums, and decided to do the drum-to-disc swap. The mounting brackets and calipers were generously donated by a wrecked '95 GS. Then I went with Powerslot rotors and Hawk pads on all four corners from PPS. While I was spending money, I decided, awww what the heck, do it once and do it right; so I got SS lines from RRE as well.

Here are some engine pics. (Injen CAI, OBX header, and MeGan Racing Strut bar.) I also picked up a GReddy Evo I.

I lost those crap-tacular chrome tails and put the stockers back on. (No mas arroz mis amigos ) Also picked up some clear corners.

Lookie what parked next to me at the car wash...

Old 12/11/2005, 12:22 PM   #24 (permalink)
SPYDEY MF!

Vehicle: 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 GT
ARACHNO has a few friends hereARACHNO has a few friends hereARACHNO has a few friends hereARACHNO has a few friends hereARACHNO has a few friends hereARACHNO has a few friends hereARACHNO has a few friends hereARACHNO has a few friends here
those wheels look sweet with the new brakes on them. very sweet. car is looking better. i bet the car doesn't sound that great with obx header and that exhaust, does it?
ARACHNO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/11/2005, 12:39 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARACHNO
those wheels look sweet with the new brakes on them. very sweet. car is looking better. i bet the car doesn't sound that great with obx header and that exhaust, does it?

You know, I thought it was going to be raspy and crappy sounding when I put the Greddy on and I thought that I would just take the OBX off. But it actually sounds great. It sounds flat-out mean idling, (well, as mean as an NA 4cyl can ) and at WOT it sounds good and not overbearing or annoying at all. (as in not ricey).
Old 12/11/2005, 01:21 PM   #26 (permalink)
SPYDEY MF!

ARACHNO has a few friends hereARACHNO has a few friends hereARACHNO has a few friends hereARACHNO has a few friends hereARACHNO has a few friends hereARACHNO has a few friends hereARACHNO has a few friends hereARACHNO has a few friends here
well there you go then. thats sweet. glad it turned out good. future plans?
Old 12/11/2005, 01:34 PM   #27 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Eclipse RS
W1ld F1re has a few friends hereW1ld F1re has a few friends hereW1ld F1re has a few friends hereW1ld F1re has a few friends hereW1ld F1re has a few friends hereW1ld F1re has a few friends hereW1ld F1re has a few friends hereW1ld F1re has a few friends hereW1ld F1re has a few friends here
Send a message via AIM to W1ld F1re
It looks nice, but it could use some sideskirts. GT sideskirts or a Wings West kit will look great. Noteworthy drum/disc swap too.
W1ld F1re is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/11/2005, 01:48 PM   #28 (permalink)

I will pretty much own this car the rest of my life ...So, I decided once I get out of college and get a job (next May ) I am going to "go big" with it. Right now I plan on focusing on the exterior. By the end of winter I should have either a Wings West or an SS kit on it (suggestions, anyone?), and hopefully projectors.

In my grand-scheme of things, Future Plans Include:

1. BOOST!!! (either I will save up and buy a Tearstone kit, or I will piece it together on my own)
2. Maybe even doing the Evo head Swap (...way in the future)
3. Maybe a Sporty to Manual transmission swap.
4. The last thing on the list will be the audio.

This is my daily driver, so I cant be without her for long periods of time. SO, What I have even been considering lately is pulling out a 2.4 from a salvage car (can be had for only around $750) and building up the internals (crank, rods, pistons) , and doing the evo head, all in my garage in my own time. Then when the day comes that it is done, drop the entire built engine into my car, with the manual tranny at the same time.

What do you guys think?

Last edited by GSKNIGHT; 08/21/2006 at 04:22 PM.
Old 12/11/2005, 02:05 PM   #29 (permalink)
SPYDEY MF!

one thing about the auto to manual swap, keep in mind, you will have horrible traction if your boosting compared to auto. I recommend getting a high stal torque converter and a tranny cooler. good luck. and i think shine street would look best on yours.
Old 12/12/2005, 06:34 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by W1ld F1re
It looks nice, but it could use some sideskirts. GT sideskirts or a Wings West kit will look great. Noteworthy drum/disc swap too.

Thanks man. I see we have simular taste in wheels. Great minds do think alike.
Old 12/12/2005, 06:54 PM   #31 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Eclipse RS
W1ld F1re has a few friends hereW1ld F1re has a few friends hereW1ld F1re has a few friends hereW1ld F1re has a few friends hereW1ld F1re has a few friends hereW1ld F1re has a few friends hereW1ld F1re has a few friends hereW1ld F1re has a few friends hereW1ld F1re has a few friends here
Send a message via AIM to W1ld F1re
Quote:
Thanks man. I see we have simular taste in wheels. Great minds do think alike.
Definitely. I like what you've done so far. Sherwood green looks stunning, too.
W1ld F1re is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/13/2005, 07:22 AM   #32 (permalink)
Anastacia HOE!!!!

Vehicle: 06 Accord coupe 6spd
04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular
Send a message via AIM to 04MOJOGT Send a message via Yahoo to 04MOJOGT
Looks Really Good. I like what youve done. Looks like you need a rear camber and some Tint For sure. I Always Loved that Color green.
04MOJOGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/13/2005, 07:52 AM   #33 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Special_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club exists
Updates look good
Old 05/06/2006, 02:41 PM   #34 (permalink)

So I have started piecing together a turbo kit for the green-machine. I am going to use a 14b and try to keep it as simple as possible. I am only looking to make about 220whp or so; just something to make it more fun to drive.
Old 08/16/2006, 09:47 PM   #35 (permalink)

cleangs : who are you?
hey looks clean did u fell a difference in those header
cleangs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/17/2006, 01:52 AM   #36 (permalink)
Never say never!

LUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by all
I think a shinestreet kit would look badass on your car. I think it would look good on the green and I like the shinestreet on the 00-02!
Old 08/17/2006, 10:45 AM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleangs
hey looks clean did u fell a difference in those header
Thanks. My "butt-dyno" felt that it made a difference in the low-end torque. I do know it made a difference in my gas mileage; in a bad way
Old 08/17/2006, 11:48 AM   #38 (permalink)
bboy 4 life

atomicgoofbal : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to atomicgoofbal
nice car bro!!!!!!!!!!!!! love the color!!!!!!!! SHERWOOD GREEN BROTHERS!!!!!!!!
Old 08/17/2006, 12:28 PM   #39 (permalink)

palooza : who are you?
hey man looks really clean good job.
palooza is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/18/2006, 12:08 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUNAR
I think a shinestreet kit would look badass on your car. I think it would look good on the green and I like the shinestreet on the 00-02!

Yeah, the Shine Street 4 piece kit is what I ended up going with, and I couldnt be happier. (Pics soon to come )
Old 08/21/2006, 08:53 AM   #41 (permalink)

Current Mods List:

Eibach Sportlines
KYB AGX 4-way Adjustable Shocks
Rear Drum-to-Disc Conversion
Powerslot Rotors (front and rear)
Hawk HPS Brake Pads (front and rear)
RRE Stainless Steel Brake Lines
RRE Rear Camber Kit
Greddy Evo Exhaust
Injen CAI

Show:
Shine Street 4 Piece Lip Kit
Color Matched Mirrors & Gas Cap
TYC Tails with Color Matched Covers
Clear Corners
Color Matched Street Scene Front Grille (I havent made my mind up on whether or not I like this. It was originally chrome, and I'm thinking about turning it back that way. Opinions?) (P.S. - I know there are white spots on the front of my car )

Last edited by GSKNIGHT; 08/21/2006 at 02:22 PM.
Old 08/21/2006, 09:07 AM   #42 (permalink)
Lance Corporal

Vehicle: 04 Cummins 4x4
McLarenross should be considered a regularMcLarenross should be considered a regularMcLarenross should be considered a regularMcLarenross should be considered a regularMcLarenross should be considered a regularMcLarenross should be considered a regularMcLarenross should be considered a regularMcLarenross should be considered a regularMcLarenross should be considered a regularMcLarenross should be considered a regularMcLarenross should be considered a regular
Houston Crew FTW!!! I was great to finally meet you man. Cant wait to get back up there and hang out.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The American G. I.

Motivated Lance Corporal of Marines! OOHRAH!
McLarenross is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/21/2006, 02:26 PM   #43 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2005 WRX
01_Eclipse_GT : who are you?01_Eclipse_GT : who are you?
i cant wait to see ur car in the future, sounds like its gonna be sick
Old 08/21/2006, 08:07 PM   #44 (permalink)
T25 POWA

Vehicle: 2001 GT
adam496 : who are you?adam496 : who are you?adam496 : who are you?
Looks sick!!! I am glad to see those tail light covers working for you.....sherwood ftw
adam496 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/21/2006, 08:31 PM   #45 (permalink)
Yo Yo Yo Yo-Landi

3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular3GJackal should be considered a regular
What happened to the center caps on your wheels? I knew something looked off with your wheels in the new pics compared to the old ones!?!?
3GJackal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/23/2006, 08:55 AM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haro287
What happened to the center caps on your wheels? I knew something looked off with your wheels in the new pics compared to the old ones!?!?

Long story...

The reason the car got to go to the body shop was because it was rearended by a drunk driver while parked in front of my in-laws house.

One of the centercaps was knocked off, ran over, and completely destroyed in the accident; so for the sake of consistency, I took the other three off. I really think they do look better with the caps, but the look has kind of grown on me. New wheels are in the future plans now as well.
Old 08/23/2006, 09:10 AM   #47 (permalink)
GS-Turbooo

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GS-T
CloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends here
I've always liked the progress with your car... now its even better. Good job man! Love it
CloudINC00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/23/2006, 09:11 AM   #48 (permalink)
GS-Turbooo

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GS-T
CloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends here
Quote:
Long story...

The reason the car got to go to the body shop was because it was rearended by a drunk driver while parked in front of my in-laws house.

One of the centercaps was knocked off, ran over, and completely destroyed in the accident; so for the sake of consistency, I took the other three off. I really think they do look better with the caps, but the look has kind of grown on me. New wheels are in the future plans now as well.
Strange how they did that to the centers. Did they damage the rim?
CloudINC00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/06/2006, 11:44 AM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudINC00
I've always liked the progress with your car... now its even better. Good job man! Love it
Thanks Cloud!

Thanks to everyone else for the kind comments.
Old 09/06/2006, 07:32 PM   #50 (permalink)
rwc

Vehicle: '07 Civic Si
rwc seems to be okayrwc seems to be okayrwc seems to be okayrwc seems to be okayrwc seems to be okayrwc seems to be okay
wow, very nice. i mustve missed this thread or i didnt see the updated pics.. looks great! i dont see too many modded sherwoods. nice and clean though. i think some depos would give the front a fresher look and maybe a silver grill
Old 09/08/2006, 11:54 PM   #51 (permalink)
SPYDEY MF!

i saw someone mention in another thread about you gettin a ss kit, i must have missed this. but the car looks great now with the ss kit man. Car is really coming together. What is next?
Old 09/09/2006, 01:26 AM   #52 (permalink)
Never say never!

LUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by all
See I told you your car would look badass with a shinestreet kit! Cars coming along great!
Old 09/09/2006, 08:26 AM   #53 (permalink)
SPYDEY MF!

and oh my....you need some new headlights bad. haha. I think some black depos would look right at home on that car.
Old 09/13/2006, 10:13 PM   #54 (permalink)

cleangs : who are you?
Looks clean
cleangs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/14/2006, 04:14 PM   #55 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS
tizal : who are you?tizal : who are you?
i like your work on the brakes components. I bet you feel alot safer now. What are the full measurements on those tires? they look like they wear down quickly as a daily driver. i know i have to get new tires with my 235x40r18 tires every year with the driving i do...
tizal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/14/2006, 04:23 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizal
i like your work on the brakes components. I bet you feel alot safer now. What are the full measurements on those tires? they look like they wear down quickly as a daily driver. i know i have to get new tires with my 235x40r18 tires every year with the driving i do...

The tires are just run of the mill 225/40/18's. Driving without a camber kit for the better part of a year really took it's toll on the rears especially.
Old 09/14/2006, 04:43 PM   #57 (permalink)
Blur

Vehicle: Mitsubishi Eclipse 2003
Nateclipse : who are you?Nateclipse : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Nateclipse
wow man, that looks great, those bronze rims on the p/s would look so good on it, but yea, i think u need some black depos and the grill would look better chrome or silver. But nice job!
Old 09/14/2006, 04:50 PM   #58 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

The new kit looks good!
Tuned by LogicGate, Sponsored by Tearstone
Old 09/18/2006, 09:12 AM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nateclipse
wow man, that looks great, those bronze rims on the p/s would look so good on it, but yea, i think u need some black depos and the grill would look better chrome or silver. But nice job!

Here is the said Photoshop with the BuddyClub P-1 Racings. (Thanks to FstrThnLfe)

Depos are definetly in the works, and the grill is going back to chrome...but first, its time for the 60,000 mile maintenance, and to finish off the turbo kit
Old 09/20/2006, 10:42 PM   #60 (permalink)

toogood11 : who are you?toogood11 : who are you?toogood11 : who are you?toogood11 : who are you?toogood11 : who are you?
a nice touch would to be use my tubular manifold.
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.