Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

CLOUD'S turbo 03 GS

12K views 80 replies 28 participants last post by  CloudINC00 
#1 · (Edited)
Updated for 2009! See page 2...

#2 ·
Car looks great. Really love the clean look you got going there. The turbo is very nice too. How much did it cost for all the parts and did you intsall it yourself or have a shop do it.
P.S. Sorry about the bad shock.:confused: When you get the suspension get some pics up.:twothumb:

#4 · (Edited)
Very nice turbo setup, should be heading in the same direction soon. Get some fresh pics with the wheels and drop (and some night time shots), should give it a better look. btw, love the "JDM" license :rolleyes:.

chadderkdawg said:
I think i like your sig just about as much as I like your car :p

#6 ·
The Ralliart badge was on there to cover the trunk holes. Way back when, I shaved my trunk and realized that there were studs on the back of the emblem. I put it back on and the tape didn't hold.. so it recently flew off (It lasted a year without signs of wear). I tried the Badge out, since I had an extra one, then it looked ugly... so now I have a badge on its way with some 3m adhesive... lol

#10 ·
very nice. i always love to see people taking on the do-it-yourself approach. the turbo setup looks good for being custom. except for the zip ties used in place of hose clamps lol. and is that the stock manifold? a set of wheels would do a lot of good for the exterior, as would some gt side skirts. and get that muffler pointed out straight.. thats rice. slanted mufflers only belong on cars with a rear diff. other than that it has potential to be pretty badass. i like it :twothumb:

#15 ·
About the angled muffler: I can't run it straight - it's 3" exhaust and the piping would get crushed running over-axle (stock location) - especially since I'm lowered. I was hoping I could mount it straight, but I had to angle it under the spare tire well. Trust me, I don't like the mount either - but I have a turbo to back it up... lol

I have wheels in, just waiting on tires and install. Every time I save enough for tires I have to spend it on the turbo... haha.

The larger zip ties are there to hold the a/c lines away from the turbo so they won't melt. After I mount the lines they won't be a bother anymore.

The smaller zip-ties that are on the vacuum hoses: I don't mind them. Clamps that small would be pointless - those vacuum lines are fitted (not over-sized or under-sized) so they won't go anywhere.

I was looking into GT sideskirts, but I decided to get a WW lip kit later down the road.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.