Drunkoffjuic's 02 GT - Page 11 - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 08/15/2012, 10:26 PM   #601 (permalink)
Hammer Time!

Vehicle: THIS HOUSE!!
jaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club exists
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Sun View Post
So black is out of the question, definitely gold then
+1 or bronze...
jaloosk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08/15/2012, 10:35 PM   #602 (permalink)
REDLINE ALL GEARS

Vehicle: 2002 GT-T
thahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaloosk View Post
+1 or bronze...
or black chrome
thahnic1080 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/15/2012, 10:45 PM   #603 (permalink)
King of Rice!!

Vehicle: 2013 Focus ST
Lil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by many
Quote:
Originally Posted by thahnic1080 View Post
or black chrome
Chromium black would look good with that major gloss finish you've got.

+1
Lil Mitsu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/17/2012, 12:46 AM   #604 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Vehicle: Y2K GT-P
ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Paint them bright lime green.
ICEMAN99TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/17/2012, 12:53 AM   #605 (permalink)

fast gt : who are you?fast gt : who are you?fast gt : who are you?fast gt : who are you?
or gun metal like mine
fast gt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/17/2012, 05:51 AM   #606 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse GT
DaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Mitsu View Post
Chromium black would look good with that major gloss finish you've got.

+1
+1
Old 08/20/2012, 04:19 PM   #607 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8L, 07 Jeep GC
Drunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Drunkoffjuic
Photos from this weekends DSM Shootout:

Old 08/20/2012, 07:26 PM   #608 (permalink)
Electrify

Vehicle: 2001 Black Eclipse GT
grfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by all
Nice cone killer shots.
Old 08/21/2012, 11:35 PM   #609 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Was a blast man.. Now you have the bug.

BTW, Decals are on the way.
Old 08/30/2012, 08:02 PM   #610 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Drunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club exists
Getting ready for an AC delete.
Attached Thumbnails
Drunkoffjuic's 02 GT-imageuploadedbyautoguide1346374961.957079.jpg  
Old 08/30/2012, 08:56 PM   #611 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT-T
Silvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be new
Why are you deleting the AC? You lose 20 pounds of curb weight at the cost of sweating your ass off year round.
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/30/2012, 09:18 PM   #612 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertune View Post
Why are you deleting the AC? You lose 20 pounds of curb weight at the cost of sweating your ass off year round.
All year round? Its either cold or hot here in IL.

Ever since I did the swap and took the compressor out with the engine, the AC system has not been right.

I would rather lose 20 pound curb weight than have to pay $100+ to have the AC system looked at. Not to mention no AC means me sweating my ass off and losing weight that way as well.

It wont be any time soon, I have other things I have to do first. Also, the wife wont go down to TN for the dragon without AC. Not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing.
Old 08/30/2012, 09:23 PM   #613 (permalink)
am cat

Vehicle: 2007 Camaro
Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
Just means you have a chase vehicle.
2000 Celica GTS 'slowest gts evar'
1998 Mazda 626 FS-DE/CD4E 'mom-mobile'
Bitter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/30/2012, 09:27 PM   #614 (permalink)
REDLINE ALL GEARS

thahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by all
WHY NO A/C

BECAUSE RACE CAR
Old 08/30/2012, 09:32 PM   #615 (permalink)
Electrify

grfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by all
^^^
grfft3r is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/30/2012, 09:37 PM   #616 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Silvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be new
You could've upset 1 of 4 O rings or pissed off an electrical connector, if you can swap an engine then "looking" at the AC is mild tinkering at most. Besides, I have more underhood heat then anyone on this whole forum and my AC works great so it sure as heck isn't a lost cause.
Old 08/30/2012, 10:01 PM   #617 (permalink)
CreepnIn The Shadows

Snake Champion! Simon Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Aqua Slug Champion!
Vehicle: 03 GT, 95 TSI
3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to 3gEclipse86
40mph and the windows open thats all you need.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgcfireassasi View Post
does anyone know anyway I can put a turbo on my 01 spyder gt. i don't want it for power i want it for the car shows. so anything would help. maybe i would like to get on it from time to time..
3gEclipse86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/30/2012, 10:01 PM   #618 (permalink)
am cat

Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
He'll need to install a scoop on the drivers side behind the wheel to duct air up to his balls.
Old 08/31/2012, 06:56 AM   #619 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter View Post
He'll need to install a scoop on the drivers side behind the wheel to duct air up to his balls.
That's a great idea!! Maybe after I make my ducts for the brembos I can add an extension to the cabin. But what happens when it rains? Sweaty wet balls?
Old 09/06/2012, 11:21 PM   #620 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Came home to a few packages.

Radiator and a free (replacement set) of rhino ramps.
Attached Thumbnails
Drunkoffjuic's 02 GT-imageuploadedbyautoguide1346991644.615265.jpg  
Old 09/09/2012, 10:29 PM   #621 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Mishimoto installed
Old 09/09/2012, 10:30 PM   #622 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

The story I read on fb was wayyyy longer than that.

Last edited by Silvertune; 09/09/2012 at 10:53 PM.
Old 10/10/2012, 06:59 PM   #623 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Feels good to be back from my 1 day ban. Made My wifes day

Car is still running lean at WOT. Cant figure it out, but working on it.
Old 10/10/2012, 07:03 PM   #624 (permalink)
Protect this house

Vehicle: Yes
ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Ban over now watch your language
ccarrillo717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/10/2012, 07:05 PM   #625 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Old 10/10/2012, 07:06 PM   #626 (permalink)

Mattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFO
Do you spend alot of time polishing your intake manifold Eric?

I got a quote to polish one for $80-100.
Mattt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/10/2012, 07:10 PM   #627 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Better not use the smilies Jermey.

Matt, thats a great price. I will not say how much I paid.
Old 10/10/2012, 08:44 PM   #628 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Vehicle: YOUR MOM
rsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to rsingh12
Glad to have you back
Old 11/01/2012, 10:22 PM   #629 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

After tracing down a lean issue I went a step up and put in an Evo (399) MAF sensor.

She's running like a champ!

(not actual numbers, but much better than before!)
Old 11/02/2012, 10:00 PM   #630 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

rsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by all
That still a nice set of numbers
Old 11/02/2012, 10:06 PM   #631 (permalink)
am cat

SO you were maxing the MAF? First thing I asked you. I knew you were close, I guess 1200 of 1500 isn't enough room to play with.
Old 11/02/2012, 10:12 PM   #632 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS
Thrice0805 seems to be okayThrice0805 seems to be okayThrice0805 seems to be okayThrice0805 seems to be okayThrice0805 seems to be okayThrice0805 seems to be okayThrice0805 seems to be okayThrice0805 seems to be okay
Car looks great dude! Great job on everything and I really love that wing.
Thrice0805 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/02/2012, 10:36 PM   #633 (permalink)
Protect this house

ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.
What happened to your chrome valve cover
Old 01/16/2013, 05:04 PM   #634 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkoffjuic View Post
Better not use the smilies Jeremy.
Why not?
Old 01/23/2013, 07:41 PM   #635 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

What's this? What's this?
There's color everywhere
What's this?
There's white things in the air
What's this?
I can't believe my eyes
I must be dreaming

Old 01/23/2013, 07:51 PM   #636 (permalink)
Protect this house

First
Old 01/23/2013, 07:52 PM   #637 (permalink)
"S" Car...Gooooooo

Vehicle: 03 GT-T
SvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by many
SvenHoek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/23/2013, 07:58 PM   #638 (permalink)
Electrify

Sweet!
grfft3r is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/23/2013, 08:15 PM   #639 (permalink)
She Breaks Necks!

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS
Alsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by many
NICE!
Alsouqi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/23/2013, 09:00 PM   #640 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Thanks guys, it will be installed next month.
Old 01/23/2013, 09:24 PM   #641 (permalink)
REDLINE ALL GEARS

lets play catch with it before you install it
Old 01/23/2013, 09:25 PM   #642 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thahnic1080 View Post
lets play catch with it before you install it
Why? I say we play lets stand 4 feet away from it and just look at it.
Old 01/23/2013, 09:28 PM   #643 (permalink)
REDLINE ALL GEARS

Quote:
Why? I say we play lets stand 4 feet away from it and just look at it.
lifetime warranty on it......CHALLENGE ACCEPTED lol
Old 01/23/2013, 11:32 PM   #644 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Eric, do what T says! He is the master of all things
Old 01/23/2013, 11:51 PM   #645 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Yay traction. If you don't do FLCA bushings with it I will excommunicate you.
Old 01/24/2013, 12:59 AM   #646 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 GS
mitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regular
Nice pickup!
Old 01/27/2013, 10:35 PM   #647 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
What's this? What's this?
There's color everywhere
What's this?
There's white things in the air
What's this?
I can't believe my eyes
I must be dreaming
Why You Focker!
Old 05/15/2013, 09:46 PM   #648 (permalink)

Vehicle: 00" Eclipse GT
eclipseO : who are you?
I just stood and looked at mine too!
eclipseO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/22/2013, 12:01 AM   #649 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Here are some photos from Last weeks MTOD.

Engine Bay:

Old 06/22/2013, 02:06 AM   #650 (permalink)
Faster than a turtle

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse GT
DaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regularDaniIndoor should be considered a regular
What happen to your polished valve cover? Car looks great btw!
Old 06/22/2013, 04:10 AM   #651 (permalink)
Electrify

Looking good.
Old 06/22/2013, 05:39 AM   #652 (permalink)
MRNMNR/T

Vehicle: 05 Stratus R/T Coupe
Liber_Jr Is 100% Moron!Liber_Jr Is 100% Moron!Liber_Jr Is 100% Moron!
Looks great
Liber_Jr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/22/2013, 06:52 AM   #653 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Vehicle: '01 GT PP / '13 X MR PP
Special_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Special_K
Looks/sounds great in person. You did a real good job modding the car Eric!
Tuned by LogicGate, Sponsored by Tearstone
Special_K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/22/2013, 07:28 AM   #654 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Mod..

Vehicle: 05 Eclipse Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
How'd it handle? I thought I saw a pic of you going tri-pod in a corner.

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

One of the best 3G answers ever.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/22/2013, 01:16 PM   #655 (permalink)
Remember the Name

Vehicle: 02 Eclipse GS
DHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends here
Another one of my favorite 3Gs...keep up the great work
DHaughton27 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/22/2013, 09:38 PM   #656 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniIndoor View Post
What happen to your polished valve cover? Car looks great btw!
Its rusted over sitting in the garage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
Looks/sounds great in person. You did a real good job modding the car Eric!
Thanks Kev, means alot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
How'd it handle? I thought I saw a pic of you going tri-pod in a corner.
It was great!! and yeah I didnt know it, but from photos at MTOD I was doglegging it a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHaughton27 View Post
Another one of my favorite 3Gs...keep up the great work
Thanks.
Old 08/07/2013, 12:31 AM   #657 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Tonight I went to my local drag strip to get some times

Here are a few videos:

Against a Turboed Neon time was 14.475 @ 93.91 MPH

Solo run time was 14.469 @ 98.70 MPH

Best I got was 14.318 @ 98.50 MPH
Old 08/07/2013, 01:17 AM   #658 (permalink)
am cat

Little wheel spin through first there eh?
Old 08/07/2013, 08:33 AM   #659 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter View Post
Little wheel spin through first there eh?
Um, yeah just a tad.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Old 08/07/2013, 09:06 AM   #660 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Mod..

Vehicle: 05 Eclipse Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Nice runs!

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

One of the best 3G answers ever.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.