Stylez' 2005 Black GTS - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07/24/2007, 10:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Pee in the sink

Vehicle: 2005 Black GTS
stylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-wide
Stylez' 2005 Black GTS

Ok, rather than making a new thread everytime I take new pics. I'll just post them in here and update this thread.

NEW PICS ADDED - PAGE 6 (10.12.2012)

NEW PICS ADDED - PAGE 3 (11.18.2008)

Exterior:
- Wings West Lip Kit
- Wings West V-Line Spoiler (Not Pictured)
- Aero Duo Wing (Not Pictured)
- 20% Tint All Around
- 18 x 8 (+45mm) DC-5 Bronze wheels with polished lip

Lighting:
- Sonar Projector Headlights
- 6500K HID Kit
- TYC Black Tail Lights
- TYC Black Signal Lights
- TYC Clear Rear Bumper Lights (Custom Black)
- LED 3rd Brake Light

Interior:
- Custom 32 Peice Color Matched Dash
- Autotechnic S7 Reverse EL Guages
- Blue LED Conversion

Audio:
- Alpine ida-x100 Digital Media Receiver
- Alpine Type-R 12" Subwoofers
- Alpine Type-R 6.5 Component Speakers w/ crossovers
- Alpine Type-R Rear 6x9 Speakers
- Apline MRP-650 Amplifier
- Kenwood KAC-9152D Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier
- Monster Audio Wiring
- Second Skin: Damplifier Sound Deadening

Suspension & Brakes:
- JIC FLT-A2 Coilovers with Custom Spring Rates via Road Race Engineering
- Stoptech Big Brake Kit
- Energy Suspension Urethane Bushings
- RMDSM Rear Anti-Sway Bar
- Road Race Engineering Rear Strut Tower Bar

Performance:
- Re-Flashed/Tuned ECU
- Injen Cold Air Intake
- Apex'i N1 GST Cat-Back
- Deyeme Racing Firm Urethane Motor Mounts
- CSF Dual Row Aluminum Radiator
- Megan Racing Short Shifter with Urethane Bushings
- Greddy Counterweight Shift Knob

Last edited by stylez; 10/12/2012 at 02:55 PM.
stylez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07/24/2007, 10:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
Vortech Inside

Vehicle: 2010 Camaro SS
WolfRyder seems to be okayWolfRyder seems to be okayWolfRyder seems to be okayWolfRyder seems to be okayWolfRyder seems to be okayWolfRyder seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to WolfRyder
very nice and clean which wing do you have on now, the v-line or the aero duo?

My Supercharged UV Blue GTS
Bought: 2005, Supercharged: 2007, Totaled: 2009
WolfRyder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/24/2007, 10:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Vehicle: 04 NSX, 10 Murano, 08 Alt
HIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by all
Looks great! Your mod list is excellent and I'm glad to see that you picked quaility stuff. The JIC's, Alpine, etc.. all great stuff! I like what you did with the reverse lamps as well.

If you got a true set of bronze wheels, Volk's maybe, I think the difference would be huge and be the perfect final touch. I'm not to found on the painted stock wheels.

Overall though... EXCELLENT car!
HIJACKER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/24/2007, 10:47 AM   #4 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 eclipse gt premium
slwdwn3g : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to slwdwn3g
looks great
CAI, Tsudo Cat Back, Anzo Halo Projectors, Black Altezza Tails, Clear Front Corners, HKS Grounding Kit, ECU Reflash, Greddy Turbo Timer, 18" nexxo m20's(gunmetal), KYB AGX, Tein H-Techs, StopTech stage 2 brake rotor upgrade, Carbon Falcon Wing, carbon APR canards, rear strut tower bar, optix blue led accents
slwdwn3g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/24/2007, 10:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
Halfway off da hinge

Vehicle: 02 Eclipse GT
Stokes : who are you?Stokes : who are you?Stokes : who are you?Stokes : who are you?Stokes : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Stokes
WHEW thats sweet styles! I like what you did with the factory wheels! DAMMIT BOY!
Old 07/24/2007, 11:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
SPYDER

Vehicle: 03' Spyder GT
Asheth007 : who are you?Asheth007 : who are you?
Send a message via MSN to Asheth007 Send a message via Yahoo to Asheth007
Very Very Nice really good. No grillcraft in your future? I know some like it some dont. Also excellent idea with the reverse lights exactly how did you do that? Those are diamond style reverse lamps right? A+++
Asheth007 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/24/2007, 11:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
kickin it old school

Vehicle: 1997 HONDUH PRERUDE!!
bd3g5 seems to be okaybd3g5 seems to be okaybd3g5 seems to be okaybd3g5 seems to be okaybd3g5 seems to be okaybd3g5 seems to be okaybd3g5 seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to bd3g5
Sexy time on wheels.
bd3g5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/24/2007, 11:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
Bringend den Biss!

Vehicle: 2003 Spyder GTS
metzgerhund is well-liked by manymetzgerhund is well-liked by manymetzgerhund is well-liked by manymetzgerhund is well-liked by manymetzgerhund is well-liked by manymetzgerhund is well-liked by manymetzgerhund is well-liked by manymetzgerhund is well-liked by manymetzgerhund is well-liked by manymetzgerhund is well-liked by manymetzgerhund is well-liked by many
Looks good. Not feeling the wheels though. How do you like the Damplifier sound deadner? This is what I have except mine is still waiting for my ass to get around to installing my system.
metzgerhund is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/24/2007, 12:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Vehicle: '01 GT PP / '13 X MR PP
Special_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Special_K
Very nice, and very nice stock wheels!
Tuned by LogicGate, Sponsored by Tearstone
Special_K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/24/2007, 12:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Anastacia HOE!!!!

Vehicle: 06 Accord coupe 6spd
04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular
Send a message via AIM to 04MOJOGT Send a message via Yahoo to 04MOJOGT
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIJACKER View Post
Looks great! Your mod list is excellent and I'm glad to see that you picked quaility stuff. The JIC's, Alpine, etc.. all great stuff! I like what you did with the reverse lamps as well.

If you got a true set of bronze wheels, Volk's maybe, I think the difference would be huge and be the perfect final touch. I'm not to found on the painted stock wheels.

i agree 100% with this.

Looking good man. Just not feeling the wheels.
04MOJOGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/24/2007, 12:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
steelz carz

Vehicle: guess.
GTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regularGTclipse01 should be considered a regular
Send a message via AIM to GTclipse01
nice man, but personally i like the stock spoiler's look a lot better than the V-line... too ricey IMO
GTclipse01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/24/2007, 12:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
AllInFavor_SayCali

Vehicle: 2003 RS-T
ProjectRS : who are you?ProjectRS : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to ProjectRS
Looks beautiful. As Hijacker stated, money permitting, if you finish it up with a set of bronze Volks/Works, and a grillcraft (Asheth007) it would look complete. Good work so far. Didn't you have a fully built motor?
Old 07/24/2007, 12:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
stupid booster

Location: claysburg, camden, martinsburg, bridgeport, addison/dallas.
Vehicle: Single snailed spyder
icemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to icemanrld19
looks exactly what i would do. I love it. So you pulled apart a set of rear bumper lights and painted the chrome inside black? Ive been debating about doing that for awhile and you just made my mind up
icemanrld19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/24/2007, 12:48 PM   #14 (permalink)

Vehicle: 08 CWP Mazdaspeed 3
ArcticEclipse : who are you?
You stopped your car in the middle of an intersection to take pictures, WTF!!!???
ArcticEclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/24/2007, 12:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
respectful noob

LLDre should be considered a regularLLDre should be considered a regularLLDre should be considered a regularLLDre should be considered a regularLLDre should be considered a regularLLDre should be considered a regularLLDre should be considered a regularLLDre should be considered a regularLLDre should be considered a regularLLDre should be considered a regularLLDre should be considered a regular
I like the wheels, I like all of it!
LLDre is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/24/2007, 01:09 PM   #16 (permalink)
Pee in the sink

stylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-widestylez is recognized club-wide
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfRyder View Post
very nice and clean which wing do you have on now, the v-line or the aero duo?
Right now I have the stock wing. The V-Line is actually Steel Blue (Hence its only on in the nighttime shots ) and I just picked up the Aero Duo on Sunday night, so both still need to be painted.

Quote:

Thank you. It was your car that actually sold me on the WW kit. I have some question for you about it though, I'll PM you later. As far as the wheels go, they are definately in the works and I should have them soon. I went with a set of Gold Axis Reverbs (Same as Regulator) with a polished lip. They have a hollow spoke design so it was a comprimise to the Gram Light 57Pro's that I originally wanted. The bronze on the stock GTS wheels really doesnt look that bad in person, I get a lot of compliments on them form fellow SoCal'ers. Pictures dont quite do them justice. They have a nice gloss and metallic finish to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slwdwn3g View Post
looks great
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stokes View Post
WHEW thats sweet styles! I like what you did with the factory wheels! DAMMIT BOY!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheth007 View Post
Very Very Nice really good. No grillcraft in your future? I know some like it some dont. Also excellent idea with the reverse lights exactly how did you do that? Those are diamond style reverse lamps right? A+++
No grillcraft in the future, intercooler instead.
Yeah, the reverse lamps are the crystal clear ones from eBay. I broke them apart (similar to the headlights) and painted the inside black. I realized that even without the chrome circle in the middle they are still PLENTY bright. So, eventually, I'll take them apart again and completely black them out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bd3g5 View Post
Sexy time on wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metzgerhund View Post
Looks good. Not feeling the wheels though. How do you like the Damplifier sound deadner? This is what I have except mine is still waiting for my ass to get around to installing my system.
Yeah, I'll be the first to admit, the wheels arent my favorite thing about the car either. But it was more of a temporary mod to get me by until I pick up the wheels.

The damplifier is greta. I absolutley love it. FAR better than anything else Ive used up to this point. And its really not that bad of a price for 40 sq/ft. You should get on installing it, it only took me one afternoon to finish the entire package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLIPSE_GT View Post
Very nice, and very nice stock wheels!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04MOJOGT View Post
i agree 100% with this.

Looking good man. Just not feeling the wheels.
Yeah, I know, its a love 'em or hate 'em type of thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTclipse01 View Post
nice man, but personally i like the stock spoiler's look a lot better than the V-line... too ricey IMO
I'm thinking the same thing. Up until I put it on, I thought it was by far, the best looking wing for the 3G. But after I installed it, Im on the fence about it. Same goes with the Aero Duo wing. I like them, but only at certain angles. Im trying to stick with the Aero Duo wing because its more unique than any other wing available. My favorite hands down however is the OEM spoiler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectRS View Post
Looks beautiful. As Hijacker stated, money permitting, if you finish it up with a set of bronze Volks/Works, and a grillcraft (Asheth007) it would look complete. Good work so far. Didn't you have a fully built motor?
Thank you
Yes I still have the turbo built motor in my garage. Now that I have some extra funds coming in ona regular basis, I should start peicing that project together slowly. Ive already spec'd out a few turbo's and the supporting cast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemanrld19 View Post
looks exactly what i would do. I love it. So you pulled apart a set of rear bumper lights and painted the chrome inside black? Ive been debating about doing that for awhile and you just made my mind up
Yeah, exactly what I did. Im going to re-do these ones soon and black out the little bit of chrome thats left. Be careful when you do yours. The clear lense is prone to breaking apart from the red reflector at the corner. Then you have to ley a small bead of clear silicone to keep is weatherproof. That can be a pain in the ass to conceal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticEclipse View Post
You stopped your car in the middle of an intersection to take pictures, WTF!!!???
It's on the outskirts of Eastlake in the newly developing areas. I was in that intersection for 15 minutes and not a single car came in either direction. The light isnt fully operational either, its a 2 way stop.
Old 07/24/2007, 02:11 PM   #17 (permalink)
Quick silver

Vehicle: 01 Eclipse Spyder GT
ruffryder281 : who are you?ruffryder281 : who are you?ruffryder281 : who are you?
Send a message via MSN to ruffryder281 Send a message via Yahoo to ruffryder281
i love the car man!! and i love the background dude that was a sweet place to take pictures! these are awsome picture love it
ruffryder281 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/24/2007, 02:18 PM   #18 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GT
cmartini101 : who are you?cmartini101 : who are you?
Nice looking car, I'm liking the gold painted wheels, even if they are the stockies!
Old 07/24/2007, 03:04 PM   #19 (permalink)
Red Beast

Vehicle: 03 GTS
gt_02 seems to be okaygt_02 seems to be okaygt_02 seems to be okaygt_02 seems to be okaygt_02 seems to be okaygt_02 seems to be okay
I like it. It looks really good. Different wheels would probably make it look even better.
gt_02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/24/2007, 06:09 PM   #20 (permalink)
Anastacia HOE!!!!

Vehicle: 06 Accord coupe 6spd
04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular
Send a message via AIM to 04MOJOGT Send a message via Yahoo to 04MOJOGT
Ok so what exactly is the process you used to get them rears corners apart? I must know. LOL
04MOJOGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/24/2007, 06:15 PM   #21 (permalink)
Pee in the sink

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04MOJOGT View Post
Ok so what exactly is the process you used to get them rears corners apart? I must know. LOL
Same process you showed me for the headlights. Just heat and some gentle prying.
Old 07/24/2007, 06:16 PM   #22 (permalink)
SPYDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylez View Post
Same process you showed me for the headlights. Just heat and some gentle prying.
Makes Mental Note to self!!! Is that with NightShade?
Old 07/24/2007, 06:19 PM   #23 (permalink)
Pee in the sink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheth007 View Post
Makes Mental Note to self!!! Is that with NightShade?

Nope, just a coat of primer and black high temp paint. I also coated it with some gloss to make it more reflective and to semi-match the body paint.
Old 07/24/2007, 07:18 PM   #24 (permalink)
OG Status

Vehicle: 2000 Honda S2000
JPHOA : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to JPHOA
Phew! I thought I was the only guy that thought the '03 GT/GTS wheels were sexy enough.
JPHOA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/24/2007, 08:24 PM   #25 (permalink)
Banned

Vehicle: 04 NSX, 10 Murano, 08 Alt
HIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylez View Post
Are you sure?? I tried this with the my chrome rear corners and had no luck at all.

What temp, length of time, etc.
HIJACKER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/24/2007, 09:00 PM   #26 (permalink)
Christopher Pearce

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GS (5-speed)
crpearce seems to be okaycrpearce seems to be okaycrpearce seems to be okaycrpearce seems to be okaycrpearce seems to be okaycrpearce seems to be okaycrpearce seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to crpearce Send a message via MSN to crpearce Send a message via Skype™ to crpearce
Your 3G is absolutely gorgeous. The drop looks awesome as well. I've always like that wing, although I think the aero duo will look great as well. Good work!
The Pennsylvania State University

crpearce is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/24/2007, 10:30 PM   #27 (permalink)
Ty

Vehicle: '03 DB 350Z Track
Ty : who are you?Ty : who are you?Ty : who are you?Ty : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Ty
You dirty whore
Ty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/24/2007, 10:45 PM   #28 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 GTS-PW
gts03eclipse : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to gts03eclipse
damn im so wanting a ww kit and v-line wing after seeing cars with them. soooooooooo hot!
gts03eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/25/2007, 02:36 AM   #29 (permalink)
stupid booster

icemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by all
I see everyone else is now jumping on the bandwagon with the tails. Ive been waiting to do this
Old 07/25/2007, 09:19 AM   #30 (permalink)
Pee in the sink

Quote:
Are you sure?? I tried this with the my chrome rear corners and had no luck at all.

What temp, length of time, etc.

Yup. I set a hairdryer on high blowing into the bulb opening for about 5-10 minutes. It was hot enough that I could barely hold it. Then began the gentle prying with a flat head screwdriver.
Old 07/25/2007, 09:23 AM   #31 (permalink)
Pee in the sink

Here are some close-ups from the night I made them.

Old 07/25/2007, 12:57 PM   #32 (permalink)

Vehicle: Red 2003 Eclipse GTS
GTS_08 : who are you?GTS_08 : who are you?
wow! your car looks awesome!! great job!!
GTS_08 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/25/2007, 01:01 PM   #33 (permalink)
I'm a wheelsucker

Vehicle: Cannondale SystemSix
rshank is one of the reasons this club existsrshank is one of the reasons this club existsrshank is one of the reasons this club existsrshank is one of the reasons this club existsrshank is one of the reasons this club existsrshank is one of the reasons this club existsrshank is one of the reasons this club existsrshank is one of the reasons this club existsrshank is one of the reasons this club existsrshank is one of the reasons this club existsrshank is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to rshank
i like the wheels alot. looks good
rshank is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/25/2007, 02:55 PM   #34 (permalink)

palooza : who are you?
wow i really like what you did with your wheels! nice job!
Old 07/25/2007, 05:46 PM   #35 (permalink)
Blur

Vehicle: Mitsubishi Eclipse 2003
Nateclipse : who are you?Nateclipse : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Nateclipse
Get a set of 18" gold volks, will stand out better. but nice ride man.
Old 07/25/2007, 06:05 PM   #36 (permalink)
SPYDER

Quote:
I see everyone else is now jumping on the bandwagon with the tails. Ive been waiting to do this
Old 07/25/2007, 06:36 PM   #37 (permalink)
n00b hater

Vehicle: 2003 GTS/2008 Lancer GTS
Black Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be new
Send a message via AIM to Black Menace
Wow man. You really have a nice ride. I was never one for the stock wheels look since I don't care for them personally. But the way you set yours up is just amazing. Nice flow. I actually like it alot! Great job stylez!!
Black Menace is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/25/2007, 10:19 PM   #38 (permalink)
Turbo/Haltech V6

Vehicle: 00 Eclipse GT-T
Chato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regularChato should be considered a regular
Nice looking ride!
Chato is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/26/2007, 01:52 AM   #39 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS
sunky : who are you?sunky : who are you?
Send a message via MSN to sunky
you got one awesome car!! lovin the ww kit and the apexi n1 exhaust. i think the muffler flows very well with the rest of the car
sunky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/26/2007, 01:28 PM   #40 (permalink)
Boost by RIPP

Vehicle: '02 GT-SDS/'07 TL-S
Titanium2k2 : who are you?Titanium2k2 : who are you?Titanium2k2 : who are you?Titanium2k2 : who are you?
Send a message via Yahoo to Titanium2k2
Looking damn good, man! Did you modify the cut off on your headlights or is that how the Sonars come?
Old 07/26/2007, 11:36 PM   #41 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Eclipse GT 98 explorer
WesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regular
I love it. I was a fan of your silver one and I love this one as well!
WesGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/27/2007, 12:17 AM   #42 (permalink)

Vehicle: Red 2003 Eclipse GTS
GTS_08 : who are you?GTS_08 : who are you?
have you ever thought about getting some rear bumper inserts. i really think some red ones would look fantastic on your car. just my 2 cents! car looks great!
GTS_08 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/27/2007, 03:38 AM   #43 (permalink)
Never say never!

LUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by allLUNAR seems to be well-liked by all
Car looks great! Cant wait to see those axis reverbs on it.
Old 07/30/2007, 07:57 PM   #44 (permalink)
Pee in the sink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder281 View Post
i love the car man!! and i love the background dude that was a sweet place to take pictures! these are awsome picture love it
Thank you. I didnt have my own camera on me (Spur of the moment idea). So the pics are a little washed out and colors are kinda dull. I'll take some better ones once the wheels come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmartini101 View Post
Nice looking car, I'm liking the gold painted wheels, even if they are the stockies!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gt_02 View Post
I like it. It looks really good. Different wheels would probably make it look even better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPHOA View Post
Phew! I thought I was the only guy that thought the '03 GT/GTS wheels were sexy enough.
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by crpearce View Post
Your 3G is absolutely gorgeous. The drop looks awesome as well. I've always like that wing, although I think the aero duo will look great as well. Good work!
Yeah, Im still on the fence with both the V-Line and the Aero Duo. I think once I get them painted and on, it will be easier to determine which one looks better. Then again, I love the stock wing, so who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty View Post
You dirty whore
You sexy bish

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts03eclipse View Post
damn im so wanting a ww kit and v-line wing after seeing cars with them. soooooooooo hot!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTS_08 View Post
wow! your car looks awesome!! great job!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rshank View Post
i like the wheels alot. looks good
Quote:
Originally Posted by palooza View Post
wow i really like what you did with your wheels! nice job!
Thanks guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nateclipse View Post
Get a set of 18" gold volks, will stand out better. but nice ride man.
Nate I would LOVE a set of Gold Volk CE28N's. My original choices were the Gram Light 57-Pro's. Unfortunately I cant shell out that kind of cash right now for either of those. So I have to compromise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by '03GTS Clipse View Post
Wow man. You really have a nice ride. I was never one for the stock wheels look since I don't care for them personally. But the way you set yours up is just amazing. Nice flow. I actually like it alot! Great job stylez!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chato View Post
Nice looking ride!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunky View Post
you got one awesome car!! lovin the ww kit and the apexi n1 exhaust. i think the muffler flows very well with the rest of the car
I love the Apex'i N1 cat back. Honestly, aside from the JIC's, it's my favorite mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanium2k2 View Post
Looking damn good, man! Did you modify the cut off on your headlights or is that how the Sonars come?
No, I had to modify them. I actually ended up going through 3 sets of Sonars because I kept messing them up. Finally I got the correct sealant to use and they ended up great. I used some scrap stainless steel from home depot and cut it to shape to fit over the existing cut-off plate. Then JB Welded together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesGT View Post
I love it. I was a fan of your silver one and I love this one as well!
I miss my silver one. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTS_08 View Post
have you ever thought about getting some rear bumper inserts. i really think some red ones would look fantastic on your car. just my 2 cents! car looks great!
Eh, not so much. Im actually thinking of getting the letters on the rear end shaved off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUNAR View Post
Car looks great! Cant wait to see those axis reverbs on it.
I should be ordering them in 2 weeks.
Old 07/30/2007, 08:50 PM   #45 (permalink)
The GLR 4x4

Vehicle: 08 Cobalt SS Turbo
3gEclipseRS seems to be okay3gEclipseRS seems to be okay3gEclipseRS seems to be okay3gEclipseRS seems to be okay3gEclipseRS seems to be okay3gEclipseRS seems to be okay3gEclipseRS seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to 3gEclipseRS
Gorgeous car. I like the wheels too, but i do agree with hijacker that some nice aftermarket bronze wheels would look even better.
3gEclipseRS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/30/2007, 10:57 PM   #46 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 eclipse GT
DCeclipse : who are you?DCeclipse : who are you?DCeclipse : who are you?DCeclipse : who are you?DCeclipse : who are you?
Nice ride bro!!!
DCeclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/04/2007, 05:45 PM   #47 (permalink)
Turbonetics T4@17psi

Vehicle: 2000 GT 5-Speed TURBO
rippedeclipse : who are you?rippedeclipse : who are you?rippedeclipse : who are you?
Send a message via Yahoo to rippedeclipse
nice car
Old 08/04/2007, 11:06 PM   #48 (permalink)
DLT

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GT
DLT : who are you?DLT : who are you?DLT : who are you?
Send a message via MSN to DLT
Like your ride a lot, with aftermarket rims it will look even better Wanna ask you a question tho, where the f...are you that you can take pictures like that of a car standing in the middle of the road ?! . Closed it for a photoshoot lol.
DLT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/01/2007, 12:44 AM   #49 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2010 Lancer ES
Inferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wide
Congratulations stylez (Adam), COTM for September 2007!
Old 09/01/2007, 12:53 AM   #50 (permalink)

Vehicle: 00 Silver GS
Fieldy is similar to TE
Send a message via AIM to Fieldy
gold volk 18" rims ftw. other than that very clean! congrats on cotm
Fieldy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/01/2007, 12:57 AM   #51 (permalink)

XLR82165 : who are you?
YEAH COTM GRATZ!!!!
XLR82165 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/01/2007, 01:06 AM   #52 (permalink)

Vehicle: 08 CWP Mazdaspeed 3
ArcticEclipse : who are you?
Congrats man, well deserved. Maybe I should finally post some pics of my car.
ArcticEclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/01/2007, 01:09 AM   #53 (permalink)
stupid booster

WOW a 2002 member still with a eclipse? LOL. Love the car and ill be pulling apart my rear revearse lights soon to paint them. Did you redo yours yet?
Old 09/01/2007, 01:28 AM   #54 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8L, 07 Jeep GC
Drunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Drunkoffjuic
Congrats on COTM!! Looks great
Old 09/01/2007, 01:54 AM   #55 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Eclipse GS
A&M Clipse : who are you?
Congrats on COTM !
A&M Clipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/01/2007, 03:27 AM   #56 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2012 Civic
James is one of the reasons this club existsJames is one of the reasons this club existsJames is one of the reasons this club existsJames is one of the reasons this club existsJames is one of the reasons this club existsJames is one of the reasons this club existsJames is one of the reasons this club existsJames is one of the reasons this club existsJames is one of the reasons this club existsJames is one of the reasons this club existsJames is one of the reasons this club exists
COPYCAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made the bronze rims look good!!!!

Ive always loved your styling of cars, matches my own.

Congratz bro!!! call me sometime.
Old 09/01/2007, 12:07 PM   #57 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse RS
EclipseCRO : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to EclipseCRO Send a message via MSN to EclipseCRO Send a message via Yahoo to EclipseCRO
Beautiful car m8 love it...got a question for you bro did you do your wheels yourself or someone did it for ya if so what paint did you use and where did you get it thanks for the info bro.
EclipseCRO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/01/2007, 02:00 PM   #58 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 eclipse GT
bluebeast3ggt : who are you?
congrats on a sweet ride !
bluebeast3ggt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/01/2007, 03:42 PM   #59 (permalink)
Pee in the sink

Wow, thanks guys. I had no idea I was even being considered.
Sucks though, I just put new wheels on lest week, havent had time to take pics yet though.
Old 09/01/2007, 03:51 PM   #60 (permalink)
Pee in the sink

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLT View Post
Like your ride a lot, with aftermarket rims it will look even better Wanna ask you a question tho, where the f...are you that you can take pictures like that of a car standing in the middle of the road ?! . Closed it for a photoshoot lol.
Its at the edge of a newly developing area. I was in that intersection for almost 10 minutes and no car even came by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieldy View Post
gold volk 18" rims ftw. other than that very clean! congrats on cotm
I picked up some wheels last week. Ive had them on but I havent had time to take pics yet. Ironically, I was planning to take some today or tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLR82165 View Post
YEAH COTM GRATZ!!!!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticEclipse View Post
Congrats man, well deserved. Maybe I should finally post some pics of my car.
Yeah, no shit man. You've had your car for car for as long as I've had mine.

Quote:
WOW a 2002 member still with a eclipse? LOL. Love the car and ill be pulling apart my rear revearse lights soon to paint them. Did you redo yours yet?
An 02 member with his 2nd 3G. No, I havent pulled them apart to re-do them yet. Probably wont for a while. Too lazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkoffjuic View Post
Congrats on COTM!! Looks great
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M Clipse View Post
Congrats on COTM !
Thank you guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
COPYCAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made the bronze rims look good!!!!

Ive always loved your styling of cars, matches my own.

Congratz bro!!! call me sometime.
I was waiting for you to chime in. I'll call ya soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseCRO View Post
Beautiful car m8 love it...got a question for you bro did you do your wheels yourself or someone did it for ya if so what paint did you use and where did you get it thanks for the info bro.
Thanks. Yeah I did them myself. Duplicolor sells wheel paint in spray cans. I masked them off, sanded them, painted them, then cleared them. Took an entire weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebeast3ggt View Post
congrats on a sweet ride !
Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.