Official Mitsu's Take On the Dragon '12 National Meet - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > National Forum
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01/07/2012, 08:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Vehicle: '01 GT PP / '13 X MR PP
Special_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Special_K
Official Mitsu's Take On the Dragon '12 National Meet

www.mitsustakeonthedragon.com
Its that time to start up the official thread for MTOD '12. The 3rd Annual Mitsubishi's Take On the Dragon Meet is fast approaching. Gameplan for the weekend will surround the trip to the Tail of The Dragon US HWY 129. For those who haven't heard about this road, it is one of the biggest car enthusiast roads in the country. In an 11 mile stretch, this hwy contains 318 turns. Its every car nuts dream.
Picture of a section of the road:

Special_K on the Dragon April 2009:

Scenic View at the beginning of the Tail:

Pearl01Strat on the Dragon:

Link to last years pics here---------> http://www.club3g.com/forum/meets/136829-mtod.html

What better place to meet new friends, see old friends, enjoy the scenery all around and get out and actually enjoy the road.

Outings for the event:

Thursday 6/14:
Meet up (Meeting place TBD) @0930 to rally to The Devils Triangle. This is not an official event, come if you want the experience! It shall take a good 90 minutes+ to get to Oliver Springs, so be prepared for a decently long drive to the North/West side of Knoxville. Its well worth it tho. Also Oliver Springs is how do you say...A small ass podunk town with little to nothing. There is one-two gas stations and not much in the way of anything else. Be prepared to shell out a bit more for gas if you dont come prepared. THIS IS YOUR WARNING!!!

Nothing else planned for the day, spend time with your cabin mates and/or hit up some establishments in Gatlinburg.

Friday 6/15:
Meet up (Meeting place Smoky Mountains Sugarland Visitor Center) @ Time TBD to rally to the south side of the mountains to spend the day in Cherrokee Country. This again is not an official event, come if you want the experience! More details to be provided by Jeremy

Meet up @ 8PM (2000 for you military people) @ Location TBD for some Go Kart/Mini Golf action. Spend the evening unwinding with some fellow car peeps and have fun getting your kid on with some over priced Go Karts and Mini Golf. The fun is free, the ass handing will cost you the fee of one Go Kart Ride!!!

Saturday 6/16:
Meet up (Meeting place Smoky Mountains Sugarland Visitor Center) @ 0930 to rally to the Dragon US HWY 129. We will be taking the same scenic roads as last year, so be prepared with plenty of fuel. This is the reason we all make the trek out to MTOD each year, We'd love to see you make it out to this one!!! Spend as much time at the Dragon as you like, we will grab a group pic somewhere prior to driving the Dragon, then its up to each person on how much time is spent there.

Farewell Diner @ 6PM (1800 for you militar people) @ Bennet's Barbeque in Pigeon Forge. This will be a time we can all get together, share in some laughs, drinks and food and say farewell to all our old friends and new friends. Shinanigans could/may transpire after this event if people want their asses handed to them again for a second in in Go Karts!

There are plenty of things to do in the area like:

Hiking
Horseback Riding
Site Seeing downtown Gatlinburg
Eating Out downtown
Go-karts
Putt-Putt
DollyWood
Driving other roads
Chillen at the Cabin
Sleeping
Fishing

The possibilities are endless.

What: The 3rd Annual Mitsubishi's Take On the Dragon National Meet
Where: Gatlinburg, Tennessee (also Tail of the Dragon HWY 129 in Deal's Gap, NC)
When: June 10th-17th, 2012 Who: Any and all Mitsu's and/or Mitsu fanatics
Why: To have a good time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by www.mitsustakeonthedragon.com
2011 Agenda

Other than the above activities, the week is open to endless possibilities. You can enjoy:

Hiking
Horseback Riding
Site Seeing downtown Gatlinburg
Eating Out downtown
Go-karts
Putt-Putt
DollyWood
Driving other roads
Chillen at the Cabin/Hotel
Sleeping
Fishing
Drinking
etc...
Links to look at:
Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap and Cherohala Skyway, Graham Co, NC
Welcome to the Blue Ridge Parkway
Gatlinburg, TN - Gatlinburg Tennessee - Official Site, Gatlinburg Chamber of Commerce
Pigeon Forge Family Vacation Destination Guide ? Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
Great Smoky Mountains National Park (U.S. National Park Service)
ERA in the Smokies Cabin Rentals

Tail of the Dragon Calendar of Events
Mitsu's Take On the Dragon 2011 Event on Facebook

We had over 50 people attend the 1st MTOD, 45 people attend the 2nd MTOD and I am hoping for over 100 this year. MTOD '12 promises to be BIGGER, BETTER, LONGER!!!

Who's Coming:
1) Special_WatchingHisGirlishFigure_K - Kevin - Club3g
2) blkshdw03 + 1 - Tara & Steph - Club3g
3) froubaby - Liz - Club3g
4) RedDevl - Vlad - Lands Unknown
5) DGJ04RT - 2Gstratus.org
6) Tearstone +3 - Russ, Bobbi, Tearstone Lite (Tyler) & Amber - Club3g
7) drunkoffjuic +1 - Eric & Lindsay - Club3g
8) db00eclipse - Dave - Club3g
9) tomsoutdoor - Tom +1 - Club3g
10) Boston, Tx - Chad - Club3g
11) eclipsechick7 - Britt - Club3g
12) finesse49ers - Charles - Club3g/DSMtuners/evom
13) Iceman99turbo - Jeremy +1 - Club3g
14) HaZal2d0us aka dk89 - 2gstratus.org / Club3g
15) 3gEclipse86 - Mike - Club3g
16) mk3rider - Dave - Club3g
17) Chippy - Steve - Club3g
18) Centurin - Anthony - Club3g
19) Jane_Blaze - Terri - Club3g
20) StreetLegal - Ben - Club3g/2gstratus.org
21) ityn - Ian - Club3g/EvoM
22) kabob - Club3g / BarbieCarForums
23) Rulez - Mike - Club3g
24) newdie - Matt - Club3g
25) Drewski0523 - Andrew +1 - Club3g
26) wright06jhs - - Club3g
27) GTEclipse17 - - Club3g
28) jared529 - Jared - Club3g
29) cozby89 - Jeff - Club3g
30) MrOnTime - Josh - Club3g
31) soup boy - Raman - Club3g
32) thanic1080 - Travorious - Club3g
33)
Tuned by LogicGate, Sponsored by Tearstone
Special_K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01/07/2012, 08:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Special_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club exists
Gotta update some more, but I just wanted to get the date up for now.
Old 01/07/2012, 08:51 AM   #3 (permalink)

Mattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFO
I should be able to come to this. Hoping to get a few more MD people too.
Mattt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/07/2012, 08:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
CreepnIn The Shadows

Snake Champion! Simon Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Aqua Slug Champion!
Vehicle: 03 GT, 95 TSI
3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to 3gEclipse86
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgcfireassasi View Post
does anyone know anyway I can put a turbo on my 01 spyder gt. i don't want it for power i want it for the car shows. so anything would help. maybe i would like to get on it from time to time..
3gEclipse86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/07/2012, 11:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
Manual Swapped!!

Vehicle: 2003 GS Manual
Drewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdie View Post
I should be able to come to this. Hoping to get a few more MD people too.
Drewski0523 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/07/2012, 11:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
CreepnIn The Shadows

3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all
Try and make it, it's definitely a good time.
Quote:
does anyone know anyway I can put a turbo on my 01 spyder gt. i don't want it for power i want it for the car shows. so anything would help. maybe i would like to get on it from time to time..
Old 01/07/2012, 05:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
USN

Vehicle: 2004 Eclipse RS
3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular
Won't be able to make it this year.
3G Runner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/07/2012, 07:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3G Runner View Post
Won't be able to make it this year.
Old 01/07/2012, 08:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
USN

Vehicle: 2004 Eclipse RS
3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular
It's kind of hard when my car and myself will be in Italy. Though, I could try to find a decent rental for the week

But if this is still going on in 2015, I will try to come then with the car.
3G Runner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/07/2012, 09:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Mod..

Vehicle: 05 Eclipse Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
A whole week? Eh... Kev we need to shorten down some. Some of us can't take off a whole week (especially me since I'm pretty much new at my job still). Britt and I will be there though, most likely for a few days.

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

One of the best 3G answers ever.
Chad is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/07/2012, 10:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Shut up.

Vehicle: 2007 Infiniti G35X
wright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends here
Send a message via MSN to wright06jhs
Ill definitely be showing up again this year, just probably not a whole week. BUT hopefully longer then this year lol

My Ride

G35Driver
wright06jhs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/07/2012, 10:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT-T
Silvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be new
This thread always makes me a bit sad. I want to go so badly.
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/07/2012, 10:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8L, 07 Jeep GC
Drunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Drunkoffjuic
Chad, not everyone needs to be down the whole week. We may be down there longer than a week, but because it will be our 1 year wedding anniversary we may be heading back early or staying there longer. We will have to talk about it and find out what we are doing.
Old 01/07/2012, 10:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kampfbereit

Vehicle: 2007 350Z
Tearstone has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Tearstone Send a message via AIM to Tearstone
We will most likely be there for the whole week as well.
Tearstone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/08/2012, 08:17 AM   #15 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
A whole week? Eh... Kev we need to shorten down some. Some of us can't take off a whole week (especially me since I'm pretty much new at my job still). Britt and I will be there though, most likely for a few days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wright06jhs View Post
Ill definitely be showing up again this year, just probably not a whole week. BUT hopefully longer then this year lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkoffjuic View Post
Chad, not everyone needs to be down the whole week. We may be down there longer than a week, but because it will be our 1 year wedding anniversary we may be heading back early or staying there longer. We will have to talk about it and find out what we are doing.
Truth, you need not be there the whole week. Things wont officially start until probably Thursday June 14th, 2012, but if people want to come down earlier just to enjoy the area they are more than welcome to. The people in our cabin went for a whole week last year and had a blast. The extra time to just unwind was nice.

Dont worry if you only come for the weekend you wont miss any of the fun.
Old 01/08/2012, 08:46 AM   #16 (permalink)
Fuck salt.

Vehicle: 2005 Race Camry
JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.
Send a message via AIM to JermTheElf Send a message via Skype™ to JermTheElf
I will be there.. If my subie is welcome

You can enjoy your straightaways; I prefer the turns.
JermTheElf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/08/2012, 08:58 AM   #17 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Drunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club exists
Quote:
Originally Posted by JermTheElf View Post
I will be there.. If my subie is welcome
It's not, so don't come.

Just kidding, your and your girl Mackenzie are more than welcome to join us all.
Old 01/08/2012, 09:03 AM   #18 (permalink)
Fuck salt.

JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.
I had such a great time last year I'd love to do it again

Old 01/08/2012, 09:42 AM   #19 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse GS
ADRIENNE : who are you?ADRIENNE : who are you?ADRIENNE : who are you?ADRIENNE : who are you?ADRIENNE : who are you?
Wish i could go but ill be out of the country. I went down there last summer though in our Toyota Fj Cruiser. And the roads were so fun to drive on. Dollywood was such a blast.
ADRIENNE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/08/2012, 11:31 AM   #20 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GT
GTEclipse17 : who are you?GTEclipse17 : who are you?GTEclipse17 : who are you?GTEclipse17 : who are you?GTEclipse17 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to GTEclipse17
I'll be there this year again. I missed last year due to work but will be good this year.
GTEclipse17 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/08/2012, 04:40 PM   #21 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 eclipse gs
jared529 : who are you?jared529 : who are you?
im in on this meet. i will for sure do this one.
jared529 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/08/2012, 06:31 PM   #22 (permalink)
Gypsy Lady

Vehicle: 07 tC & 89 Supra Turbo
froubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by many
Send a message via AIM to froubaby Send a message via MSN to froubaby Send a message via Yahoo to froubaby
I've got to get a few months under my belt to get my vacation days going at the new job before I can commit to this.
froubaby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/08/2012, 07:40 PM   #23 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Vehicle: Y2K GT-P
ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Working on our group again this year... but so far we have a good 5 that was there last year, committed to this year as well. Tamera and I will be there.
ICEMAN99TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/08/2012, 08:08 PM   #24 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse LeMons Racer
nitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends here
I'm already here lol...
Old 01/08/2012, 10:27 PM   #25 (permalink)
Detailing Pro

Vehicle: Stratus R/T
HaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Skype™ to HaZal2d0uS
Got in contact with Charles and Jeremy
I need to first get an internship for the summer, and then see if I can get the time off. I'm assuming I'll be able to because I rarely ask for time off and this would probably be the only days I wouldn't work. But we will have to see what they say...

Jerm you won't have the slowest car this year
HaZal2d0uS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/08/2012, 11:37 PM   #26 (permalink)
CreepnIn The Shadows

I'm in!
Quote:
Old 01/09/2012, 06:20 AM   #27 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Dodge Stratus R/T
Centurin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okay
Definitely count me in. Last year was a blast. Looking forward to driving the Blueridge parkway again too.
Centurin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/09/2012, 06:41 AM   #28 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

This year will be different for sure. Last year we had to many things planned and as a result many people felt that they wanted more downtime. So with that being said this year the only real 'Planned' event will be the trip out to TOTD. All other activities/trips/cruises will be at your own free will.

I am also working on the idea of having a Photo scavenger hunt with a sum of money to buy into the scavenger hunt and the winners would get the pot of money. It would be great fun and also get people to go out and have fun in G'burg/P'forge. More details of that to come later on.
Old 01/11/2012, 03:05 AM   #29 (permalink)
db

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT, 2004 GTO
db00eclipse seems to be okaydb00eclipse seems to be okaydb00eclipse seems to be okaydb00eclipse seems to be okaydb00eclipse seems to be okaydb00eclipse seems to be okaydb00eclipse seems to be okaydb00eclipse seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to db00eclipse
I'm in. I will make it this year for sure. I will quit if I have to.
db00eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/11/2012, 05:33 AM   #30 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Mod..

Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by db00eclipse View Post
I'm in. I will make it this year for sure. I will quit if I have to.

Old 01/14/2012, 10:55 PM   #31 (permalink)
LORD WHITE CRACKER!!

Vehicle: I ride your mom
natedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regular
Take that back I have a wedding I am in on the 15th. Maybe next year
2012 Ram sport 4x4 Crew Cab
Stock hehehehe
natedog_37 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/17/2012, 08:12 PM   #32 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Damn Nate.. we were going to keep it a secret... Sorry to hear you can't make it.

Dave, I am going to have Charles get ahold of you on that info.. OK.
Old 01/18/2012, 07:48 AM   #33 (permalink)
LORD WHITE CRACKER!!

Vehicle: I ride your mom
natedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regular
I am the best man in the wedding. can't miss it. Though it was the week before ;(
2012 Ram sport 4x4 Crew Cab
Stock hehehehe
natedog_37 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/18/2012, 10:16 AM   #34 (permalink)
db

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT, 2004 GTO
db00eclipse seems to be okaydb00eclipse seems to be okaydb00eclipse seems to be okaydb00eclipse seems to be okaydb00eclipse seems to be okaydb00eclipse seems to be okaydb00eclipse seems to be okaydb00eclipse seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to db00eclipse
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMAN99TURBO View Post

Dave, I am going to have Charles get ahold of you on that info.. OK.
Ok, good. Thanks.
db00eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/23/2012, 03:36 AM   #35 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 eclipse gt
brad02420 : who are you?brad02420 : who are you?
I've been wanting to attend this for the last 2-3 years and something always happens. I have reservations in Myrtle Beach June 6-11 so it's not looking good again this year.
brad02420 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/23/2012, 09:46 AM   #36 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Again people, you don't have to be there the whole time. The main aspect of the trip down there is Saturday the 16th.

Kev I cant wait!!
Old 01/23/2012, 01:53 PM   #37 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Looking forward to it also. I am going to try and revamp the first post tonight with new pics and information.
Old 01/23/2012, 03:42 PM   #38 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2002 mitsubishi eclipsegs
graciexmma : who are you?
i did the dragon with 8th civic 2 years ago. this road tests your driving abilities. can someone message me the info for this years dragon meet? much appreciated!
graciexmma is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/23/2012, 04:57 PM   #39 (permalink)
Manual Swapped!!

Vehicle: 2003 GS Manual
Drewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by graciexmma View Post
i did the dragon with 8th civic 2 years ago. this road tests your driving abilities. can someone message me the info for this years dragon meet? much appreciated!
Look at the first post
Drewski0523 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/24/2012, 12:08 AM   #40 (permalink)
Gypsy Lady

Vehicle: 07 tC & 89 Supra Turbo
froubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by many
Send a message via AIM to froubaby Send a message via MSN to froubaby Send a message via Yahoo to froubaby
For all that go, don't forget to watch out for...

froubaby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/24/2012, 05:40 AM   #41 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Mod..

Old 01/24/2012, 09:49 AM   #42 (permalink)
Retrofitter

Vehicle: 03' Eclipse GS
jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Send a message via Yahoo to jstewart92
I definitely plan to make it this year.
jstewart92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/24/2012, 09:48 PM   #43 (permalink)
You did what?

Vehicle: 2005 VDub Jetta GLI
Dj_Bann : who are you?Dj_Bann : who are you?Dj_Bann : who are you?Dj_Bann : who are you?Dj_Bann : who are you?
Always wanted to make it to one of these events, would be nice to have my car boosted before the meet which shouldn't be a problem at all.
Dj_Bann is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/26/2012, 03:40 PM   #44 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Check it out:

Hell Roads - Tail of the Dragon - YouTube
Old 01/26/2012, 04:34 PM   #45 (permalink)

Mattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFOMattt Really needs to MTFO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
sick!
Old 01/26/2012, 06:43 PM   #46 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Mod..

Cool vid . Looking forward to the whole 11 miles this year

Old 01/26/2012, 06:47 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Cool vid . Looking forward to the whole 11 miles this year
What happened last year? Didn't get to do all 11?
Old 01/26/2012, 06:48 PM   #48 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Mod..

I wasn't there last year (I was in the middle of moving North), but during the first year they closed down half of the road due to rockslides and carnage it brought.

Old 01/26/2012, 06:50 PM   #49 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Mod..

Britt and I have like 7 go-pro camera's at our disposal from work.

Old 01/26/2012, 07:08 PM   #50 (permalink)
CreepnIn The Shadows

I'm going to have to buy one of those before I make the trip again.
Quote:
Old 01/26/2012, 08:40 PM   #51 (permalink)
Shut up.

Vehicle: 2007 Infiniti G35X
wright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends here
Send a message via MSN to wright06jhs
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3gEclipse86 View Post
Me too, Id really like to have one. In the mean time i'm going to be cheap and buy a sturdy windshield mount for my iPhone
wright06jhs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/26/2012, 10:04 PM   #52 (permalink)
CreepnIn The Shadows

My buddy held his camera out the sunroof while we ran the dragon . The video came out pretty decent as well.
Quote:
Old 01/26/2012, 10:06 PM   #53 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Kev and i had 3 go pros going at one point on the tail......still havent done anything with the vids.
Old 01/26/2012, 10:17 PM   #54 (permalink)
Fuck salt.

Quote:
Kev and i had 3 go pros going at one point on the tail......still havent done anything with the vids.
You should give me raw footage so I can throw a montage together

Old 01/27/2012, 12:18 AM   #55 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3gEclipse86 View Post
I saw them for a split second at Best Buy last weekend, but had to leave so I couldn't look..

Quote:

Nor have I.

..Why do we still only have 2 people listed in the OP? Do we need some help with the updates?
Old 01/27/2012, 05:34 AM   #56 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Quote:
I saw them for a split second at Best Buy last weekend, but had to leave so I couldn't look..

Nor have I.

..Why do we still only have 2 people listed in the OP? Do we need some help with the updates?
No videos yet because its a hell of a lot of video to go thru. I think its somewhere in the neighborhood of 32-40gb/3hrs worth of 1080p video. Ill get something together when I get a chance.

Ya, I will update the OP soon with more names.
Old 01/27/2012, 05:40 AM   #57 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Mod..

Kev, my name isn't 05eclipse05 anymore

Old 01/27/2012, 07:25 AM   #58 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

.... My bad Chad.
Old 01/27/2012, 10:06 AM   #59 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Quote:
Kev, my name isn't 05eclipse05 anymore
Quote:
.... My bad Chad.
10) Boston, Tx - Chad - Club3g

^^^^Better???
Old 01/27/2012, 10:08 AM   #60 (permalink)
Kampfbereit

Vehicle: 2007 350Z
Tearstone has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Tearstone Send a message via AIM to Tearstone
Tearstone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > National Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.