Official Mitsu's Take On the Dragon '13 National Meet - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > National Forum
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

Old 01/21/2013, 07:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Vehicle: '01 GT PP / '13 X MR PP
Special_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Special_K
Official Mitsu's Take On the Dragon '13 National Meet

Visit www.mitsustakeonthedragon.com for this years info.
Tuned by LogicGate, Sponsored by Tearstone
Special_K is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01/21/2013, 08:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Vehicle: Y2K GT-P
ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
...To the Top she goes.
ICEMAN99TURBO is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01/22/2013, 10:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
Engineer/Realist

Vehicle: 2000 RS
malachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by all
man, this might be a good reason to take a road trip.

would y'all mind a big full size chevy joining in?

car on diet, but still stock = 15.58
2006 FASTEST ECLIPSE RS/GS STOCK
2006 FASTEST ECLIPSE RS/GS N/A

2008 NEW RECORD, RS/GS N/A = 15.2

2009 DOHC + 10psi = 14.0 @ 101.89MPH
2009 DOHC + 15psi = 13.3 @ 108MPH

2010 DOHC + ~psi = 13.05@ 102MPH

FOR SALE - PM ME
2000RS-Turbo is my cock sucking bitch! NEG HIM!

BLACK OPS
10-0 "one in the chamber" - FLAWLESS
malachi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01/22/2013, 08:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
Visit www.mitsustakeonthedragon.com for this years info.
So we have to keep checking that site to stay informed?? Why not post it all here too?
Old 01/23/2013, 07:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Special_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club exists
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMAN99TURBO View Post
So we have to keep checking that site to stay informed?? Why not post it all here too?
Because I am on several sites now with this event and trying to keep them all updated would be a nightmare. If you want up to date info, check the site.
Old 01/23/2013, 02:18 PM   #6 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Dodge Stratus R/T
Centurin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okay
Looks like a lot of Evo guys are going.
Centurin is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01/23/2013, 05:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kampfbereit

Vehicle: 2007 350Z
Tearstone has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Tearstone Send a message via AIM to Tearstone
What would be the easiest way for you guys to be notified of changes on the site? RSS? Social Networking (Facebook, Tweeter)? Email?
Tearstone is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01/23/2013, 06:02 PM   #8 (permalink)

Centurin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearstone View Post
What would be the easiest way for you guys to be notified of changes on the site? RSS? Social Networking (Facebook, Tweeter)? Email?
Out of those choices, I think facebook would be the best considering there's already an event created for it.

And seeing the Dragon on Thursday? That's a change
Old 01/24/2013, 07:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centurin View Post
Oh most definately its a change.
Old 01/25/2013, 10:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kampfbereit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centurin View Post
Out of those choices, I think facebook would be the best considering there's already an event created for it.

Ok, that is good to know! Thank you for the feedback.
Old 01/27/2013, 11:56 AM   #11 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
Might I suggest... Club3G.com, it is how everything started isn't it?
Old 01/27/2013, 06:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Quote:
Might I suggest... Club3G.com, it is how everything started isn't it?
But its bigger than club3g now. Its not just a c3g meet, its an all Mitsu meet. Yes it started on club3g, but its not just limited to this platform. It was never intended to be.
Old 01/27/2013, 10:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
But its bigger than club3g now. Its not just a c3g meet, its an all Mitsu meet. Yes it started on club3g, but its not just limited to this platform. It was never intended to be.
I understand this concept, and know what it was set up to do, remember I was there from it's beginning as well my friend. I am just saying, 3 years, this is the 4th, why are you changing the way things were done now? Stay the course.
Old 01/28/2013, 12:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
1st Lady of the GLR

Vehicle: 2003, GS, 5spd
blkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends here
Quote:
I understand this concept, and know what it was set up to do, remember I was there from it's beginning as well my friend. I am just saying, 3 years, this is the 4th, why are you changing the way things were done now? Stay the course.
things get boring if you dont change things up. you cant continue to do things and expect change when you dont change yourself.

Others imitate my slogan b/c they want to be like me....to bad I am the one and only!!! others are just noobs who dont know any better :) you know who you are!!!
blkshdw03 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01/28/2013, 04:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkshdw03 View Post
things get boring if you dont change things up. you cant continue to do things and expect change when you dont change yourself.
No no, I'm not talking about switching up what is going on down there, that is fine. I just meant to post up the info on the board as well. I looked at the MTOD site, and it isn't as easy to follow as just posting a guideline in the OP.... as we had did before. That is what I meant.
Old 01/30/2013, 05:34 PM   #16 (permalink)

There's no reason you can't post general info here. Just copy and paste the info post from last year, change a few lines, and you're done.
Old 01/30/2013, 06:25 PM   #17 (permalink)
Detailing Pro

Vehicle: Stratus R/T
HaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Skype™ to HaZal2d0uS
I'm planning on heading out this year
Currently lining up internships, I may be coming from as far out as San Jose CA
Meaning I'd have to leave Monday/Tuesday (depending on how much I choose to drive in a day) to do the dragon with everyone Thursday. Of course this is all on the hunch that my interview will go well this week.
Put me on the list please dk89/HaZal2d0us - 2GStratus/Club3G
HaZal2d0uS is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01/31/2013, 02:32 PM   #18 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaZal2d0uS View Post
I'm planning on heading out this year
Currently lining up internships, I may be coming from as far out as San Jose CA
Meaning I'd have to leave Monday/Tuesday (depending on how much I choose to drive in a day) to do the dragon with everyone Thursday. Of course this is all on the hunch that my interview will go well this week.
Put me on the list please dk89/HaZal2d0us - 2GStratus/Club3G
Ill add you tonight to the list.
Old 01/31/2013, 03:27 PM   #19 (permalink)
Shut up.

Vehicle: 2007 Infiniti G35X
wright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends here
Send a message via MSN to wright06jhs
Add me please.

My Ride

G35Driver
wright06jhs is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01/31/2013, 04:34 PM   #20 (permalink)
1st Lady of the GLR

blkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends here
Easier yet, submit your attendance here: Mitsus Take On The Dragon Register

Others imitate my slogan b/c they want to be like me....to bad I am the one and only!!! others are just noobs who dont know any better :) you know who you are!!!
Old 01/31/2013, 04:52 PM   #21 (permalink)

Vehicle: LSX Swapped 95 M3
yahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by all
Hmm I might have the E30 ready by then, i'd like to come out and meet some of you.

Club3G Feedback Thread

iTrader
yahh is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01/31/2013, 07:23 PM   #22 (permalink)
Shut up.

wright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends here
Quote:
Originally Posted by yahh View Post
Hmm I might have the E30 ready by then, i'd like to come out and meet some of you.
Yessssss

Id love to see the E30 once its up and running.

My Ride

G35Driver
Old 02/01/2013, 07:28 AM   #23 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Alright, Im up to date with people attending. Please, PLEASE, PLEASE if you are attending sign up on Mitsus Take On The Dragon. Its super easy and only takes a minute.
Old 02/01/2013, 11:38 AM   #24 (permalink)
Detailing Pro

Vehicle: Stratus R/T
HaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Skype™ to HaZal2d0uS
Looking like we'll have a nice Stratus turnout this year too
I'm counting 6!
HaZal2d0uS is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/01/2013, 02:29 PM   #25 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 Eclipse GS
Menace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by all
had this been on a friday or saturday I would be there but, I just cant swing a thursday. Really was looking forward to meeting you guys
Menace is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/01/2013, 05:07 PM   #26 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menace View Post
had this been on a friday or saturday I would be there but, I just cant swing a thursday. Really was looking forward to meeting you guys
You have more than enough notice time to make things happen... Get on it. :chopchop:
Old 02/06/2013, 01:00 AM   #27 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

This past weekend at the International Motorcycle Show down in Novi, MI, Tamera and I saw a guy wearing a shirt with a HWY421 design on it. We started talking to him, and learned it was a great road (like the Dragon), but way better... No cops, Low Traffic, plenty of turns. Might be something to look into...

They call it The Snake.

421 The Snake - 33 Miles, 489 Curves, 3 Mountains, and 1 Valley
Old 02/06/2013, 01:02 AM   #28 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT
Mr6G72 : who are you?
Re: Official Mitsu's Take On the Dragon '13 National Meet

^^ sounds like what we call GMR down here in So-Cal

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Mr6G72 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/09/2013, 01:07 PM   #29 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2011 Evo GSR
ityn : who are you?
Quote:
This past weekend at the International Motorcycle Show down in Novi, MI, Tamera and I saw a guy wearing a shirt with a HWY421 design on it. We started talking to him, and learned it was a great road (like the Dragon), but way better... No cops, Low Traffic, plenty of turns. Might be something to look into...

They call it The Snake.

Just rode this the other weekend, just as fun as the snake. Here is a video from one of the guys in the group:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE3kmyFTXmo

Last edited by ityn; 02/09/2013 at 10:43 PM.
ityn is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/09/2013, 01:37 PM   #30 (permalink)
Retrofitter

Vehicle: 03' Eclipse GS
jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Send a message via Yahoo to jstewart92
I really hope to come up this year.

Edit: what's everyone doing about cabins?

Last edited by jstewart92; 02/09/2013 at 01:48 PM.
jstewart92 is online now   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/09/2013, 05:26 PM   #31 (permalink)
Kampfbereit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstewart92 View Post
I really hope to come up this year.

Edit: what's everyone doing about cabins?
Would it help if I came by and rode up with you on the way?
Old 02/09/2013, 06:02 PM   #32 (permalink)
am cat

Vehicle: 2007 Camaro
Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
Quote:

They call it The Snake.

Club3G riding the snake sounds good. I especially like the less traffic and cops part!
2000 Celica GTS 'slowest gts evar'
1998 Mazda 626 FS-DE/CD4E 'mom-mobile'
Bitter is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/09/2013, 06:05 PM   #33 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse LeMons Racer
nitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends here
Hmmm, MTOD is the weekend before the Chasing the Dragon Hillclimb here this year...
Old 02/09/2013, 11:03 PM   #34 (permalink)
Retrofitter

Vehicle: 03' Eclipse GS
jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Send a message via Yahoo to jstewart92
Quote:
Would it help if I came by and rode up with you on the way?
More than likely, I was planning to text you today about it but got caught up in other stuff. It would be a great ride and the girlfriend already plans to come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter View Post
Club3G riding the snake sounds good. I especially like the less traffic and cops part!
jstewart92 is online now   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/20/2013, 02:51 PM   #35 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

I just got in touch with my Cabin group that I had for the past 2 years, and I also will be getting in touch with Special_K more on the Bear cabins we had the 1st year.

I was also informed that if a "Snake" tour was to take place that I could set it up. I will do some homework and look into it.
Old 03/11/2013, 12:41 PM   #36 (permalink)
She Breaks Necks!

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS
Alsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by many
Hey guys I might be blind or it hasn't been set in stone but when is the MTOD? I've looked all through this thread..
Alsouqi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03/11/2013, 12:53 PM   #37 (permalink)

nitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alsouqi View Post
Hey guys I might be blind or it hasn't been set in stone but when is the MTOD? I've looked all through this thread..
Here ya go:

Mitsus Take On The Dragon 2013 Agenda
Old 03/11/2013, 12:56 PM   #38 (permalink)

Which reminds me:

For anybody planning on coming to MTOD this year, if you happen to wander into Robbinsville on the NC side of The Dragon, if there's anything you want from the stuff that I have in my for sale thread ( http://www.club3g.com/forum/automoti...ml#post3315744 ), you're more than welcome to take it home with you for free.
Old 03/17/2013, 03:12 PM   #39 (permalink)
She Breaks Necks!

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS
Alsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by many
Just found out I'm going to be busy every Saturday for one of my jobs can"t go..
Alsouqi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03/17/2013, 06:58 PM   #40 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Mod..

Vehicle: 05 Eclipse Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Britt and I are on the fence. We'll see.

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

One of the best 3G answers ever.
Chad is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03/18/2013, 09:47 PM   #41 (permalink)
3G all gone...

Vehicle: 00 GT
Chippy has a few friends hereChippy has a few friends hereChippy has a few friends hereChippy has a few friends hereChippy has a few friends hereChippy has a few friends hereChippy has a few friends hereChippy has a few friends hereChippy has a few friends here
Anybody's cabin choice gonna be affected by the wildfires in the area currently going on?
Chippy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03/19/2013, 02:43 AM   #42 (permalink)
More guns than sense

Vehicle: R32 Nissan Skyline GTR
kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.
Send a message via AIM to kabob Send a message via MSN to kabob
Sorry guys, I decided to just take the plunge and buy a house instead of renting again. No can spare any more fundage this year :-\
kabob is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03/20/2013, 09:39 PM   #43 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

I need to get on this and get on the cabin info. If anyone has any questions or input, PM me and I will get it finally all gathered.

Chippy, I had heard this, but haven't heard any fallout from it.... anyone else?
Old 03/20/2013, 10:39 PM   #44 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

The fire was in the Pigeon Forge area. To the best of my knowledge, no one was staying in that area.

Jeremy, you have a PM for a cabin rental agency.
Old 04/10/2013, 02:32 PM   #45 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
The fire was in the Pigeon Forge area. To the best of my knowledge, no one was staying in that area.

Jeremy, you have a PM for a cabin rental agency.
Thank you... now I just need to figure out what is going on, the excitement here is so intense you can cut it with a knife...
Old 04/10/2013, 05:06 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Thank you... now I just need to figure out what is going on, the excitement here is so intense you can cut it with a knife...
My sentiments exactly
Old 04/10/2013, 07:26 PM   #47 (permalink)
Shut up.

LOL

My Ride

G35Driver
Old 04/28/2013, 12:05 AM   #48 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GS-T
Boost 44203 : who are you?Boost 44203 : who are you?Boost 44203 : who are you?
I am very interested in going if I could find a caravan to go down with!

Sent from my SCH-I405 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Boost 44203 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05/03/2013, 06:04 PM   #49 (permalink)
AmericanMuscle

Cheftic seems to be okayCheftic seems to be okayCheftic seems to be okayCheftic seems to be okayCheftic seems to be okayCheftic seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to Cheftic
I am holding to my promise to cook a feast one night....The C3G girls on FB keep salivating over the menus I post for my catering. Ideas welcome, or I'll surprise y'all!!

2004 Corvette Z06 405/400- RIP 5/7/12
Cheftic is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05/06/2013, 07:06 PM   #50 (permalink)
1st Lady of the GLR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheftic View Post
I am holding to my promise to cook a feast one night....The C3G girls on FB keep salivating over the menus I post for my catering. Ideas welcome, or I'll surprise y'all!!
yummy, cant wait!!!

Old 06/01/2013, 08:31 PM   #51 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Less than 2 weeks, hope everyone is getting their cars ready.
Old 06/12/2013, 01:34 AM   #52 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Drive safe everyone, can't wait to see the photos from this year. Sorry I was unable to attend.

Remember, don't drive faster than your angel can fly.
Old 06/12/2013, 08:13 AM   #53 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Safe travels everyone.
Old 06/17/2013, 10:56 AM   #54 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Mod..

Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Hope you all had fun.

Old 06/17/2013, 02:08 PM   #55 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Hope you all had fun.
The final edition of MTOD was a blast. Great food, great new roads and lots of fun.
Old 06/17/2013, 03:33 PM   #56 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Mod..

So, what's in store for next year?

Old 06/17/2013, 04:33 PM   #57 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
So, what's in store for next year?
Buschur Racing DSM Shootout will be the national meet.
Old 06/17/2013, 05:07 PM   #58 (permalink)
Remember the Name

Vehicle: 02 Eclipse GS
DHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends here
Quote:
The final edition of MTOD was a blast.
Why is this year the last installment? A group of us GA members were planning on making the trip up to MTOD next year
DHaughton27 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06/17/2013, 07:29 PM   #59 (permalink)
am cat

Vehicle: 2007 Camaro
Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
Quote:
Buschur Racing DSM Shootout will be the national meet.
Oh. I was making plans to go down next year. Like actually planning ahead starting now.

Ah well I guess that opens me up to going down any time next year with Erin and driving some roads, maybe getting together some locals (or not), and just doing whatever. That'll work.
2000 Celica GTS 'slowest gts evar'
1998 Mazda 626 FS-DE/CD4E 'mom-mobile'
Bitter is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06/17/2013, 09:55 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHaughton27 View Post
Why is this year the last installment? A group of us GA members were planning on making the trip up to MTOD next year
Because no one showed up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > National Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.