Street racing in springfield, ma - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > New England / NorthEast
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05/18/2010, 03:35 PM   #1 (permalink)

2000RS-Turbo : who are you?2000RS-Turbo : who are you?2000RS-Turbo : who are you?2000RS-Turbo : who are you?
Street racing in springfield, ma

HAHA well apperently street racing left springfield, (which it didnt) and now its back(which it never left so idk how its back). The funny part is thats not even where most of the "street racers" go to race. And if they want to say street racing is "back" where was it every friday and saturday night when hundreds of hondas and acuras meet up at the mcdonalds in the northend? Or the mcdonalds and bk in Indian orchard? Trick question street racing never left, but now theres 2x maybe even 3x as many people and cars because hartford got shut down and the 300-400 people that use to go there every friday and saturday are now coming to springfield. Oh dont forget what is the worst part of street racing? The car theifts that come with it as 2 out of 3 hondas or acuras has a stolen motor in it(that attends street races). So now we dont have to just worry about the cars crashing into us we have to make sure our cars are safe. Oh and really there is so many other "long" stretches of roads in springfield. The cops and reporters are fucking stupid

Illegal street racing back in Spfld | WWLP.com

Last edited by 2000RS-Turbo; 05/18/2010 at 09:31 PM.
2000RS-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05/18/2010, 03:38 PM   #2 (permalink)

2000RS-Turbo : who are you?2000RS-Turbo : who are you?2000RS-Turbo : who are you?2000RS-Turbo : who are you?
Oh and let me get this straight, the cops arrested 1 peron and towed 4 cars out of the 400+people and 200-300cars out there street racing every friday and saturday night, Good Job Officers
Old 05/18/2010, 09:28 PM   #3 (permalink)

"For bringing up street racing" thats definetaly a good reason for a neg. Who ever left that shit can SUCK MY DICK! I simply posted up a link to "news report" and expressed my opinion on the situation. I didnt say street racing is fun or something, shit im against street racing. But thanks for the neg FAGIT!
Old 05/18/2010, 09:34 PM   #4 (permalink)

The cops need to get organized with state police and block everyone in. Thats what the did in harford and now noone goes there. But when you have 2 or 3 cop cars to stop 200-300cars street racing, thats just pointless they might as well go to dunkin dounts
Old 05/30/2010, 06:15 PM   #5 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 GT
xOMidEclipse : who are you?
I like D n D But i hate honda fags!!! Because apparently a sticker adds ten HP!

Proud owner of
2001 GS sold
2000 Gt daily drive
xOMidEclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/09/2010, 04:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Boobs!? WHERE!?!

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse 3.5L GT
Solar Klipse : who are you?Solar Klipse : who are you?Solar Klipse : who are you?Solar Klipse : who are you?
LOL its funny that you say that... I used to go there back in the day!! Lots of Hondas there, that's for sure. There sure as hell wasnt any theft though... weird.
You Got Electrical Questions? I've Got Answers!

6G72/74 Engine Swap
ECU Reflash/Tune (Courtesy of TX4Codeman)
AEM V2 CAI
RPW Long Tube Headers
KYB AGX Shocks
Tein S-Tech Lowering Springs
EBC Slotted Rotors
Stoptech SS Brake Lines
F1 Racing Stage 3 Clutch
F1 Racing Lightened Flywheel
Ingalls Stiffy Engine Damper
Solar Klipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > New England / NorthEast

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.