EGR Solenoid Location - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Welcome Forums > New Members Forum
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03/20/2011, 08:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT
Silver_Star_5 : who are you?
EGR Solenoid Location

i have searched a couple of times but still cant seem to find the actual location of the EGR Solenoid on my 2000 Eclipse 3.0 Liter V6 is at. Is it underneath the Intake Manifold? Thanks guys.
Silver_Star_5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03/20/2011, 08:19 PM   #2 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Spyder GT
dabear : who are you?dabear : who are you?
not underneath, it should be on the passenger side of the upper intake manifold. Check out the online fsm that is in the 3g general discussion.
dabear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/20/2011, 08:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: '03 6G75T, '98GSX, EVO IX
finesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Yahoo to finesse49ers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Star_5 View Post
i have searched a couple of times but still cant seem to find the actual location of the EGR Solenoid on my 2000 Eclipse 3.0 Liter V6 is at. Is it underneath the Intake Manifold? Thanks guys.
It seems like I've been answering this question once every week. The dreaded P0403 code (Part 2) and changing out the EGR solenoid...which part?. I'd like to know what you were searching for because, ehh forget it.

This is what I'm about: The 3G, 1998 GSX, EVO IX GSR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin711 View Post
Whens the car going to be finished with the turbo and everything on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmEcis View Post
Kevin: It'll be done when I'm done with it... ;)
finesse49ers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/20/2011, 08:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Electrify

Vehicle: 2001 Black Eclipse GT
grfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by finesse49ers View Post
It seems like I've been answering this question once every week. The dreaded P0403 code (Part 2) and changing out the EGR solenoid...which part?. I'd like to know what you were searching for because, ehh forget it.
Guilty! lol
grfft3r is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/20/2011, 08:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: '03 6G75T, '98GSX, EVO IX
finesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Yahoo to finesse49ers
Quote:
Originally Posted by grfft3r View Post
Guilty! lol
Yeah, I was thinking of you in my previous post!

This is what I'm about: The 3G, 1998 GSX, EVO IX GSR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin711 View Post
Whens the car going to be finished with the turbo and everything on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmEcis View Post
Kevin: It'll be done when I'm done with it... ;)
finesse49ers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/20/2011, 09:03 PM   #6 (permalink)

Thanks for the feedback guys, I posted this on 3G General discussion and they closed the thread lol. But yea I'll check that out. So I went through a bug water puddle and my power steering kind of hardened up (idk if I hydroplanes or something) and then my check engine light went away. Do you have any idea what happened? My car is lowered 2" by the way.
Old 03/20/2011, 09:04 PM   #7 (permalink)

I meant ****big
Old 03/20/2011, 09:21 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by finesse49ers View Post
Lol I'm just a shitty searcher then I guess
Old 06/09/2012, 10:52 AM   #9 (permalink)

Sgtelmo45 : who are you?
Someone who can help me message me privately so that i can know. i have a problem with the code P0403 first time getting an 2002 mitsubishi eclipse gt
V6 from dealership. 6 months later code popped up and still on now and has been a week now. i tried to clean the EGR valve but i dotn think it did anything code poppped up and the solenoid runs fine because i had teh mechanic tested it out and it was workign properly.

what could be the problem??

help someone?
write me a private message please so i can know where to reply at first time on this website.

thanks...
Sgtelmo45 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Welcome Forums > New Members Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.