HVAC HELP - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Welcome Forums > New Members Forum
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01/08/2013, 08:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse
Haze : who are you?
HVAC HELP

I took out my HVAC to put in red LEDs. Put it back in and my heat isn't working. Did I miss something?
Haze is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01/08/2013, 08:33 PM   #2 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse GS
Zachman3340 seems to be okayZachman3340 seems to be okayZachman3340 seems to be okayZachman3340 seems to be okayZachman3340 seems to be okayZachman3340 seems to be okay
Did you break the tabs off to do it?

If so you need to take it back out and put the knob back in the EXACT place you took it out. It's probably turned on cold and it won't turn any more to the right.

--Is the knob tight when turned, loose, etc?
Zachman3340 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/08/2013, 08:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
am cat

Vehicle: 2007 Camaro
Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
You already have an account, rahafuf.
2000 Celica GTS 'slowest gts evar'
1998 Mazda 626 FS-DE/CD4E 'mom-mobile'
Bitter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/08/2013, 11:41 PM   #4 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2002 Eclispe GT
rahafuf : who are you?
i had the same problem but mine ended up being that i didnt put the knob back in right so you may want to check that first.

and Bitter I only have this acount. i do not have any other account
rahafuf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/09/2013, 07:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
am cat

Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Haze seems to have multiple personalities using rahafuf and Haze sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!
Old 01/09/2013, 03:00 PM   #6 (permalink)

like i said i only have one account lol but believe w.e you want
Old 01/09/2013, 05:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
am cat

Just happens to be someone with the exact same IP address....sure.
Old 01/09/2013, 05:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
am cat

Funny you only post after I banned the second account and called you out on it, isn't it?
Old 01/09/2013, 07:38 PM   #9 (permalink)

so since

Last edited by rahafuf; 01/09/2013 at 07:54 PM.
Old 01/09/2013, 07:48 PM   #10 (permalink)

so since i know the kid and he hes used my computer before while i did the oil change on his car he gets banned? that makes since. i introduce him to this site due to all the information on this site and u ban him for using my computer.
Old 01/09/2013, 07:53 PM   #11 (permalink)

MrJvcksxn : who are you?MrJvcksxn : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahafuf View Post
so since i know the kid and he hes used my computer before while i did the oil change on his car he gets banned? that makes since. i introduce him to this site due to all the information on this site and u ban him for using my computer.
Just some friendly advice, dont dig the hole any deeper...
MrJvcksxn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/09/2013, 07:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
King of Rice!!

Vehicle: 2013 Focus ST
Lil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by many
Strange isn't it, how you both have an 02, with the same AF and Oil temp gauges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJvcksxn View Post
Just some friendly advice, dont dig the hole any deeper...
This is some good advice.
Lil Mitsu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/09/2013, 07:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
am cat

Oh so now there's some kid who happened to join use your computer the day after the flame fest? Well which is it? You're using a VPN with the same IP or this 'kid' now that's appeared out of no where. Tell you what, he can be unbanned if you post a photo of the two of you with both your cars standing together, like parked side by side in the driveway and the two of you standing in front of them holding a sign with both your user names and the date. Do that, he gets unbanned. If I see another account from your IP, the whole IP get banned including you. Got it?
Old 01/09/2013, 09:10 PM   #14 (permalink)

ill just let him find a different site. no hard feelings. i actually do know the guy but i am not going to go through the trouble of taking the pics and everything. and yes he has a a/f and a oil pressure but his are glow shift i believe. mine are from intelletronix and having the same year isnt all that uncommon btw. but like i said ill just leave it at that. if i know anyone else who comes to this site i wont let them get on my computer to get on here. thank you for the information.
Old 01/09/2013, 11:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
Ken
Shocker Lite

Vehicle: RX350
Ken is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by many
Send a message via AIM to Ken
If you're going to make up imaginary people, at least give them a name and a back story.

Its like this: Some noobs come up in here, disrespect the rules and etiquette of the club, get flamed, then make a new name in a lame ass attempt to start over. Then when they get called out for it they start back pedaling and 99% of them have the same story: "oh I have a friend with the same car and I showed him this club when he was at my house".

Just man up about it and take the criticism you now rightfully deserve. I give you credit for one thing though, you are the first guy who cried so hard an admin actually edited and closed a thread in OT. Congrats
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/10/2013, 12:15 AM   #16 (permalink)

if i made another profile why the hell would i have been getting on this one? like it said it doesnt matter
Old 01/10/2013, 06:42 AM   #17 (permalink)
Back from Deployment

Vehicle: '03 GTS Spyder 6G75
TurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by all
Dude when it come to shit like this it doesn't matter what the reality is, if in fact there is this "friend" of yours. You could be telling the God's honest truth but it doesn't matter: perception is reality until proved otherwise. Bitter gave you an out. You could have shown everyone they were wrong, if in fact they were, but you elected not to do so, and in combination with your continued defensiveness this only serves to reinforce the belief that you did make another profile. So leave it be or post the pic.

You're not going to get one over on these guys. They've been doing this a long time and you aren't the first to display this behavior. When it happens they know what to check, what to do, how to call you out, and how to solve it. They're older, wiser, and more experienced in every way, except maybe for playing WOW, so admit defeat (even if it's only to yourself) or put your money where your mouth is.

I was on your side at first; I thought the immediate flaming was way too much, but that goes to show how little I know about the dynamics of this site. Those who called you out from the get-go turned out to be correct, and in my opinion ONLY because of your continued pot-stirring behavior.

Someone who's guilty disappears and doesn't reply. They don't give anyone ammunition. Someone who's innocent might so the same or reply once in their defense, then moves on. Someone who's got a pathological issue does what you do, covering lies with more lies, stirring the pot in an attempt to distract, and avoiding any reasonable attempt to reinforce the so-called truth.
TurtleTamer is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/10/2013, 07:05 AM   #18 (permalink)
am cat

Quote:
if i made another profile why the hell would i have been getting on this one? like it said it doesnt matter
Because the other one was banned, duh.
Old 01/10/2013, 02:57 PM   #19 (permalink)
Ken
Shocker Lite

Vehicle: RX350
Ken is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by many
Send a message via AIM to Ken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter View Post
Because the other one was banned, duh.

Bingo.
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/16/2013, 05:17 PM   #20 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Vehicle: Y2K GT-P
ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Quote:
ill just let him find a different site. no hard feelings. i actually do know the guy but i am not going to go through the trouble of taking the pics and everything. and yes he has a a/f and a oil pressure but his are glow shift i believe. mine are from intelletronix and having the same year isnt all that uncommon btw. but like i said ill just leave it at that. if i know anyone else who comes to this site i wont let them get on my computer to get on here. thank you for the information.
Let him make his own account, and use his own computer, at his own house...
ICEMAN99TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/16/2013, 05:33 PM   #21 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse GS
Zachman3340 seems to be okayZachman3340 seems to be okayZachman3340 seems to be okayZachman3340 seems to be okayZachman3340 seems to be okayZachman3340 seems to be okay
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMAN99TURBO View Post
Let him make his own account, and use his own computer, at his own house...
I'm actually trying to sell my desktop. Lol.

rahafuf, hit me up.
Zachman3340 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Welcome Forums > New Members Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.