04 Stratus owner - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Welcome Forums > New Members Forum
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05/05/2013, 11:30 PM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2004 Dodge Stratus R/T
MOPAR_girl : who are you?
04 Stratus owner

Hey everyone, I have a 2004 Stratus R/T. 3.0, 5 speed, black leather interior, just rolled over to 95,000 miles coming back from MAPerformance. I got it last summer, and so far I've done some small things to it, but nothing major. Wheels, audio upgrades, tint, chrome grille removal, minor exhaust work, and short throw ordered and on its way... I know I'm missing something, but whatever.
Long story short, I had an Avenger before this, loved it, sold it, bought a Subie, sold that cuz I hated it, bought a newer version of the Avenger haha and here we are today!

Pictures... I have them!

MOPAR_girl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05/05/2013, 11:46 PM   #2 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GS
Corey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends here
Welcome!

When did you purchase the stratus and what drew you towards the stratus? I noticed you listed some audio upgrades, what all did you install or have installed in the car?
Corey16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/06/2013, 12:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
REDLINE ALL GEARS

Vehicle: 2002 GT-T
thahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by all
Welcome You're a girl, so just prepare for a lot of attention
thahnic1080 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/06/2013, 12:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
King of Rice!!

Vehicle: 2013 Focus ST
Lil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by manyLil Mitsu is well-liked by many
Ermahgawd another gurl on C3G
Lil Mitsu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/06/2013, 12:06 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey16 View Post
Welcome!

When did you purchase the stratus and what drew you towards the stratus? I noticed you listed some audio upgrades, what all did you install or have installed in the car?
Thanks! I got it June 2nd from Billings, MT. I loved my Avenger but the rust was catching up to it so I sold it before it got bad. Then I realized how much I missed it and wanted it again, so instead I upgraded to the Stratus and a manual tranny. It came with the Infinity system but I replaced 4 of the speakers. Still the same amp though, I'm not a big sub and amp person.

And yes, I know how the whole girl thing is on car forums lol I'm prepared
Old 05/06/2013, 12:25 AM   #6 (permalink)

Corey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOPAR_girl View Post
Thanks! I got it June 2nd from Billings, MT. I loved my Avenger but the rust was catching up to it so I sold it before it got bad. Then I realized how much I missed it and wanted it again, so instead I upgraded to the Stratus and a manual tranny. It came with the Infinity system but I replaced 4 of the speakers. Still the same amp though, I'm not a big sub and amp person.

And yes, I know how the whole girl thing is on car forums lol I'm prepared
Oh, so it's been almost a year now ever since you bought it. What was the Subaru you ended up buying and hated?
Old 05/06/2013, 12:29 AM   #7 (permalink)

I had a Legacy. 2.5 auto. The bf had an STi and now we are both Subaru sellouts haha never going down that road again

Old 05/06/2013, 12:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
Protect this house

Vehicle: 2001 GT 3.8 6G75 NM
GTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wide
What brought you to MAP? The Club3GMN group is a pretty good chunk of the Midwestern C3G Members, and we're very active in Minnesota.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
March 2014 Car of the Month
GTmitsu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/06/2013, 12:41 AM   #9 (permalink)

Boost for Boobies!
Old 05/06/2013, 01:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
Protect this house

GTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wideGTmitsu is recognized club-wide
Quote:
Boost for Boobies!

Were you there in the stratus? We had three 3G's and a Galant. You might've seen us.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Old 05/06/2013, 01:42 PM   #11 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 stratus
nightblade897 : who are you?nightblade897 : who are you?
Quote:
I had a Legacy. 2.5 auto. The bf had an STi and now we are both Subaru sellouts haha never going down that road again

Dont hate on subaru ive got an Outback wagon and i keep beating the piss out if it and its still kicking lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 05/06/2013, 03:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
Just a sedan.

Vehicle: 6G75-Powered 8G Galant
M-Rod has a few friends hereM-Rod has a few friends hereM-Rod has a few friends hereM-Rod has a few friends hereM-Rod has a few friends hereM-Rod has a few friends hereM-Rod has a few friends hereM-Rod has a few friends hereM-Rod has a few friends hereM-Rod has a few friends here
I saw this car on Saturday at B4B. You missed the whole MN3G group!
Old 05/06/2013, 05:28 PM   #13 (permalink)

I was there in the Stratus, yes. I was parked along the street. I remember seeing you guys!
Old 05/06/2013, 07:50 PM   #14 (permalink)

The Legacy seems like it's a decent car. I'm surprised your boyfriend didn't like the STI, most people do. Did you not like the interior/design of the legacy or was it just always having issues?
Old 05/06/2013, 08:07 PM   #15 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GTS
Reptar : who are you?Reptar : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Mitsu View Post
Ermahgawd another gurl on C3G
This^

But anyways, welcome, I absolutely loove your wheels.
Reptar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/06/2013, 08:14 PM   #16 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Dodge Stratus R/T
Centurin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okay
I see how it is. You're too good to hang out with us anymore.
Centurin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/06/2013, 08:32 PM   #17 (permalink)

I didn't even know you guys were there haha totally could've approached me and said hi the STi kept having issues, then when the new owner bought it, he ran it to the ground and went through 3 turbos since last fall. A new owner bought it, friend of ours, and it even showed up to B4B, made me happy but Tyler didn't have the time or place to work on it, and I didn't wanna fund it haha he has an Audi now. And those generation Legacys had problems, the head gasket always will leak unless you put in the one from the turbo model. Not a cheap job to do, so I just said screw it and sold it.
Old 05/08/2013, 09:53 PM   #18 (permalink)
Protect this house

A few of us were parked in front of MAP in the afternoon, and moved behind later in the day.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Old 05/08/2013, 10:41 PM   #19 (permalink)
Chick drives a stick

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT
AStrate seems to be okayAStrate seems to be okayAStrate seems to be okayAStrate seems to be okayAStrate seems to be okayAStrate seems to be okayAStrate seems to be okay
Quote:
I was there in the Stratus, yes. I was parked along the street. I remember seeing you guys!
Welcome! I remember seeing your car at Boost for Boobies, I was there with our local group. Bummer we didn't get to meet up, we'll have to do that sometime!

Girl power ftw.
AStrate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Welcome Forums > New Members Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.