whats the fastest v4 car in the market - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Other Automotive Discussion > Other Cars
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03/29/2012, 11:43 PM   #1 (permalink)

tonyny13 is similar to TE
whats the fastest v4 car in the market

well i was looking at the Kia Rio good in gas and not bad with a 134hp. and for like 13,000 so guys which car do you think its the fastest,fuel efficiently and not expensive
tonyny13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03/30/2012, 01:02 AM   #2 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Eclipse Spyder Gt
MitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by many
You can get a GSX for cheaper than that and way faster I am guessing. Find a nice one that is mostly stock still and you will get pretty good mileage.
MitsubishiOwn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/30/2012, 01:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Vehicle: 2009 370z
EZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to EZT
V4?

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted"
EZT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/30/2012, 01:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
Premium Member

Vehicle: 04 STI
Danielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regular
Cobalt SS turbo version, SRT-4 or something like that?
Danielv2008 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/30/2012, 01:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
Blue Waffle <-Google

Vehicle: Racecar
3GSpyderGT Really needs to MTFO3GSpyderGT Really needs to MTFO3GSpyderGT Really needs to MTFO3GSpyderGT Really needs to MTFO3GSpyderGT Really needs to MTFO3GSpyderGT Really needs to MTFO3GSpyderGT Really needs to MTFO3GSpyderGT Really needs to MTFO3GSpyderGT Really needs to MTFO3GSpyderGT Really needs to MTFO3GSpyderGT Really needs to MTFO
Quote:
Originally Posted by EZT View Post
V4?
This...
3GSpyderGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/30/2012, 05:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Mod..

Vehicle: 05 Eclipse Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Duh, nothings faster than an RS.

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

One of the best 3G answers ever.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/30/2012, 06:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
hoonigan

Vehicle: 01' spyder gs
MrOnTime : who are you?MrOnTime : who are you?
" a humble Dodge that holds the record for the “The Fastest Four Cylinder Production Car On The Planet.” The car was run by Salt Lake City’s Jorgen Moller, who pushed the heavily modified Dodge SRT-4 to a top speed of 222.416mph .The Dodge SRT-4's turbocharged 2.4-litre mill was pushed to produce in excess of 700hp "
MrOnTime is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/30/2012, 06:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
Suk me balls

Vehicle: Maxima SE 6spd Manual
raz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by all
WTF is a V4??? , I've heard of V6,I4 AWD, 4x4....etc. Not V4.
Old 03/30/2012, 06:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
hoonigan

Vehicle: 01' spyder gs
MrOnTime : who are you?MrOnTime : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz_76 View Post
WTF is a V4??? , I've heard of V6,I4 AWD, 4x4....etc. Not V4.
The V-Four engine was prominent in Honda's model line-up in the early 1980s and had engine capacities ranging from 400 cc to 1,100 cc. The V-Four design had only been used a few times in the history of motorcycles, most notably by Matchless. The earliest Honda VF series engine was designated the V45 for its size (45 cubic inches / 740 cubic centimetres) and was very narrow being only 16 inches (406 mm) wide. It had perfect primary balance giving a smooth and nearly vibration-free engine. A smaller V30 (500 cc) engine and a larger V65 (1,100 cc) engine were later available

also
Lancia produced several narrow-angle V4 engines from the 1920s through 1960s for cars like the Lambda, Augusta, Artena, Aprilia, Ardea, Appia, and Fulvia.

Ford of Europe produced two totally different V4 engines with a balance shaft, one in the UK and one in Germany:
The British Ford Essex V4 engine
The German Ford Taunus V4 engine (also used by Saab)

The Ukrainian manufacturer ZAZ also used an air-cooled V4 with a balance shaft, produced by MeMZ and used in Zaporozhets cars.

The 1962 Ford "Mustang I" rear-engine concept roadster was powered by a German-made 1,500 cc V4 engine.

Last edited by MrOnTime; 03/30/2012 at 06:27 AM.
MrOnTime is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/30/2012, 07:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
Hammer Time!

Vehicle: THIS HOUSE!!
jaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club exists
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOnTime View Post
The V-Four engine was prominent in Honda's model line-up in the early 1980s and had engine capacities ranging from 400 cc to 1,100 cc. The V-Four design had only been used a few times in the history of motorcycles, most notably by Matchless. The earliest Honda VF series engine was designated the V45 for its size (45 cubic inches / 740 cubic centimetres) and was very narrow being only 16 inches (406 mm) wide. It had perfect primary balance giving a smooth and nearly vibration-free engine. A smaller V30 (500 cc) engine and a larger V65 (1,100 cc) engine were later available

also
Lancia produced several narrow-angle V4 engines from the 1920s through 1960s for cars like the Lambda, Augusta, Artena, Aprilia, Ardea, Appia, and Fulvia.

Ford of Europe produced two totally different V4 engines with a balance shaft, one in the UK and one in Germany:

The Ukrainian manufacturer ZAZ also used an air-cooled V4 with a balance shaft, produced by MeMZ and used in Zaporozhets cars.

The 1962 Ford "Mustang I" rear-engine concept roadster was powered by a German-made 1,500 cc V4 engine.
WorldWind? Is that you?
jaloosk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/30/2012, 07:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
Fuck salt.

Vehicle: 2005 Race Camry
JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.
Send a message via AIM to JermTheElf Send a message via Skype™ to JermTheElf
I know what an H4 is

You can enjoy your straightaways; I prefer the turns.
JermTheElf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/30/2012, 07:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Vehicle: Y2K GT-P
ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Is that like 2 pistons per side of the block? :
ICEMAN99TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/30/2012, 07:37 AM   #13 (permalink)
am cat

Vehicle: 2007 Camaro
Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMAN99TURBO View Post
Take 2 VTwin's and stick them together, V4.

There are no V4's on the market. If you meant I4 then probably Mitsu Evo. If you meant Flat 4 then probably Something Subaru.
2000 Celica GTS 'slowest gts evar'
1998 Mazda 626 FS-DE/CD4E 'mom-mobile'
Bitter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/30/2012, 08:10 AM   #14 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 T/A, '12 Regal GS
NHRATA01 seems to be well-liked by allNHRATA01 seems to be well-liked by allNHRATA01 seems to be well-liked by allNHRATA01 seems to be well-liked by allNHRATA01 seems to be well-liked by allNHRATA01 seems to be well-liked by allNHRATA01 seems to be well-liked by allNHRATA01 seems to be well-liked by allNHRATA01 seems to be well-liked by allNHRATA01 seems to be well-liked by allNHRATA01 seems to be well-liked by all
The fastest V4 out there would be an LS9 with 4 plug wires yanked.
NHRATA01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/30/2012, 09:09 AM   #15 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT-T
Silvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be new
Anything with a bolted up and tune LNF in it.
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/30/2012, 09:15 AM   #16 (permalink)
11/3/04 - 6/11/06

Vehicle: 2005 GTO
Doric paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Doric paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Doric paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Doric paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Doric paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Doric paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Doric paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Doric paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Doric paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Doric paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Doric paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertune View Post
Anything with a bolted up and tune LNF in it.
If we're talking about upgraded and tuned, the LNF isn't even in the top five.
Doric is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/30/2012, 09:36 AM   #17 (permalink)
Fuck salt.

JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.
Quote:
Yep. H6 H4, subaru's "boxer" style engine. Porsche has a few like this too. Flat engines.

Old 03/30/2012, 09:45 AM   #18 (permalink)
am cat

Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHRATA01 View Post
The fastest V4 out there would be an LS9 with 4 plug wires yanked.
Nah. The Ford Windsor or Cleaveland runs better on 4.
Old 03/30/2012, 09:55 AM   #19 (permalink)

rms6799 has a few friends hererms6799 has a few friends hererms6799 has a few friends hererms6799 has a few friends hererms6799 has a few friends hererms6799 has a few friends hererms6799 has a few friends hererms6799 has a few friends hererms6799 has a few friends hererms6799 has a few friends here
Best bet would be to find a V1.
Old 03/30/2012, 09:59 AM   #20 (permalink)
Patty Cakes

Vehicle: Evo IX MR
Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rms6799 View Post
Best bet would be to find a V1.
Good luck with that. Those have been out-of-production since WWII.
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/30/2012, 10:04 AM   #21 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT-T
Silvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be newSilvertune - if you don't know me, you must be new
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doric View Post
If we're talking about upgraded and tuned, the LNF isn't even in the top five.
If we're talking about intake, exhaust and a tune then clearly you've never driven one.
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/30/2012, 10:05 AM   #22 (permalink)
11/3/04 - 6/11/06

Doric paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Doric paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Doric paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Doric paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Doric paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Doric paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Doric paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Doric paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Doric paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Doric paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.Doric paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
Good luck with that. Those have been out-of-production since WWII.
BOOOYAA!

Old 03/30/2012, 10:09 AM   #23 (permalink)
11/3/04 - 6/11/06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertune View Post
If we're talking about intake, exhaust and a tune then clearly you've never driven one.
I'm not saying it's not a competent engine platform; it is.

But add the same intake, exhaust, and tune to the engine in an Evo, WRX, STi, et al and the LNF goes down like a dress on prom night.
Old 03/30/2012, 10:26 AM   #24 (permalink)
Hammer Time!

Vehicle: THIS HOUSE!!
jaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club existsjaloosk is one of the reasons this club exists
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doric View Post
I'm not saying it's not a competent engine platform; it is.

But add the same intake, exhaust, and tune to the engine in an Evo, WRX, STi, et al and the LNF goes down like a fat kid on a see-saw. dress on prom night.
Fixed that for ya. Everybody knows prom dresses go UP.
jaloosk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/30/2012, 11:10 AM   #25 (permalink)
Patty Cakes

Vehicle: Evo IX MR
Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaloosk View Post
Fixed that for ya. Everybody knows prom dresses go UP.
You know how I know you're gay?
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/30/2012, 11:16 AM   #27 (permalink)
Zed oh six

Vehicle: 2002 Corvette Z06
Rulez - if you don't know me, you must be newRulez - if you don't know me, you must be newRulez - if you don't know me, you must be newRulez - if you don't know me, you must be newRulez - if you don't know me, you must be newRulez - if you don't know me, you must be newRulez - if you don't know me, you must be newRulez - if you don't know me, you must be newRulez - if you don't know me, you must be newRulez - if you don't know me, you must be newRulez - if you don't know me, you must be new
Quote:
Originally Posted by JermTheElf View Post
Porsche has a few like this too. Flat engines.
A few?

Paving The Way - Sport Compact Car Magazine Feature
Rulez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/30/2012, 11:25 AM   #28 (permalink)
Fuck salt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rulez View Post
A few?
* Porsche

* 911: 1965 - present (rear engine, rear or four-wheel drive)
* 914-6: 1970 - 1972 (rear mid engine, rear drive)
* 959: 1986 - 1989 (rear engine, four-wheel drive)
* Boxster: 1996 - present (rear mid engine, rear drive)
* Cayman: 2006 - present (rear mid engine, rear drive)

Old 03/30/2012, 05:52 PM   #29 (permalink)
More guns than sense

Vehicle: 2011 V-Dub GTI
kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.
Send a message via AIM to kabob Send a message via MSN to kabob
Rulez was laugh emoting because all Porsche engines made in the last 20 years or so (with the exception of the 944/968, Cayenne, and Panamera) use flat-6 engines.
kabob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/30/2012, 06:47 PM   #30 (permalink)
am cat

928 also.
Old 03/30/2012, 07:13 PM   #31 (permalink)
Chuck Nasty

Vehicle: stuff
chavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regular
Send a message via AIM to chavezeclipse Send a message via Yahoo to chavezeclipse
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOnTime View Post

also

i believe lancia's v4 was the most powerful
hybrid clutch
quiafe lsd
custom 3" intake
halo projectors
evo enkei 17" rims
245/40 g-max
6g74 swap w/UIM/TB
tein s tech kyb agx
cmf headers
poly mounts
evo brakes
UCS tune
custom 2.5" exhaust
csf 2 row radiator
rear strut bar
battery relocated to trunk
22mm rear sway bar
ss brake lines
nice sound system

chavezeclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/30/2012, 07:33 PM   #32 (permalink)
Chuck Nasty

Vehicle: stuff
chavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regular
Send a message via AIM to chavezeclipse Send a message via Yahoo to chavezeclipse
Lancia V4 engine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the fulvia.
hybrid clutch
quiafe lsd
custom 3" intake
halo projectors
evo enkei 17" rims
245/40 g-max
6g74 swap w/UIM/TB
tein s tech kyb agx
cmf headers
poly mounts
evo brakes
UCS tune
custom 2.5" exhaust
csf 2 row radiator
rear strut bar
battery relocated to trunk
22mm rear sway bar
ss brake lines
nice sound system

chavezeclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/02/2012, 07:18 AM   #33 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter View Post
Take 2 VTwin's and stick them together, V4.

There are no V4's on the market. If you meant I4 then probably Mitsu Evo. If you meant Flat 4 then probably Something Subaru.
Correct, somewhere I saw tuis done whwre they connected the 2 together like multi engine pull tractors, bit cant remember where.
Old 04/02/2012, 07:29 AM   #34 (permalink)
New Rider

Vehicle: 2001 Jeep WJ
RULINGCHAOS is one of the reasons this club existsRULINGCHAOS is one of the reasons this club existsRULINGCHAOS is one of the reasons this club existsRULINGCHAOS is one of the reasons this club existsRULINGCHAOS is one of the reasons this club existsRULINGCHAOS is one of the reasons this club existsRULINGCHAOS is one of the reasons this club existsRULINGCHAOS is one of the reasons this club existsRULINGCHAOS is one of the reasons this club existsRULINGCHAOS is one of the reasons this club existsRULINGCHAOS is one of the reasons this club exists
Quote:
Correct, somewhere I saw tuis done whwre they connected the 2 together like multi engine pull tractors, bit cant remember where.
You need to wake up a little more.

Things I live for - Coffee and garlic.

My old GT Spyder
RULINGCHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/02/2012, 10:00 AM   #35 (permalink)
Fuck salt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULINGCHAOS View Post

Old 04/02/2012, 05:40 PM   #36 (permalink)
Zed oh six

Vehicle: 2002 Corvette Z06
Rulez - if you don't know me, you must be newRulez - if you don't know me, you must be newRulez - if you don't know me, you must be newRulez - if you don't know me, you must be newRulez - if you don't know me, you must be newRulez - if you don't know me, you must be newRulez - if you don't know me, you must be newRulez - if you don't know me, you must be newRulez - if you don't know me, you must be newRulez - if you don't know me, you must be newRulez - if you don't know me, you must be new
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabob View Post
Rulez was laugh emoting because all Porsche engines made in the last 20 years or so (with the exception of the 944/968, Cayenne, and Panamera) use flat-6 engines.
Thank you.

Paving The Way - Sport Compact Car Magazine Feature
Rulez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/05/2012, 09:14 PM   #37 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULINGCHAOS View Post
Noo, I need to find a way to post better on my damn Droid.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Other Automotive Discussion > Other Cars

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.