Midas - Free Estimate? - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Other Automotive Discussion > Other Cars
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 11/03/2005, 08:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
High Heels LuVeR

Vehicle: 2003 Saturn Ion
NVMY03GT should be considered a regularNVMY03GT should be considered a regularNVMY03GT should be considered a regularNVMY03GT should be considered a regularNVMY03GT should be considered a regularNVMY03GT should be considered a regularNVMY03GT should be considered a regularNVMY03GT should be considered a regularNVMY03GT should be considered a regularNVMY03GT should be considered a regularNVMY03GT should be considered a regular
Send a message via AIM to NVMY03GT Send a message via Yahoo to NVMY03GT
Midas - Free Estimate?

Does anyone know if Midas still gives free estimates? My Wife's car is kind of worrying me a bit. Brakes were just changed on it, as I was told on my last oil change the pads were low, well when I was driving it, you could feel SOMETHING on the right hand side of the vehicle the slower you go the more you felt it.. Well it worries me because my son travels the most in this car, Im curious if Midas gives free estimates. My thoughts are this is a tire related issue, because its been probably 10-15k since we rotated the tires, so the tires on the front of the car now have like MAX traction while the ones on the back have none.

I was going to take it to Midas to ensure its not a Braking issue, if its a tire I can accept that, and its not as much as a safety risk.
NVMY03GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11/03/2005, 08:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
am cat

Vehicle: 2007 Camaro
Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
call them and ask.
Bitter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/03/2005, 08:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
High Heels LuVeR

Vehicle: 2003 Saturn Ion
NVMY03GT should be considered a regularNVMY03GT should be considered a regularNVMY03GT should be considered a regularNVMY03GT should be considered a regularNVMY03GT should be considered a regularNVMY03GT should be considered a regularNVMY03GT should be considered a regularNVMY03GT should be considered a regularNVMY03GT should be considered a regularNVMY03GT should be considered a regularNVMY03GT should be considered a regular
Send a message via AIM to NVMY03GT Send a message via Yahoo to NVMY03GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter
call them and ask.
I was going to I was just checking to see if anyone on here knew as its after 9:00 at night here
NVMY03GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/03/2005, 08:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Patriot Performance

Vehicle: 05 Hemi Ram, 02 T/A WS6
Stratus_R/T should be considered a regularStratus_R/T should be considered a regularStratus_R/T should be considered a regularStratus_R/T should be considered a regularStratus_R/T should be considered a regularStratus_R/T should be considered a regularStratus_R/T should be considered a regularStratus_R/T should be considered a regularStratus_R/T should be considered a regularStratus_R/T should be considered a regularStratus_R/T should be considered a regular
Send a message via AIM to Stratus_R/T Send a message via Yahoo to Stratus_R/T
I would suggest midas for anything. Even if you had to take and maor crap and they had the only toilet around!

Take it to an independant shop where you won't get sold shit you don't need.
Powder Coating, Paint & Full Restorations
Performance Parts Installation
Welding, Custom Fabrication
sales@patriotperformanceauto.com
Stratus_R/T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/03/2005, 09:28 PM   #5 (permalink)

CrippleFight : who are you?
my buddy took his car to midas a month ago to get some stuff checked out and it was NOT free
CrippleFight is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Other Automotive Discussion > Other Cars

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.