2001 oldsmobile alero keyless programing - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Other Automotive Discussion > Other Cars
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 08/16/2007, 12:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
stupid booster

Location: claysburg, camden, martinsburg, bridgeport, addison/dallas.
Vehicle: Single snailed spyder
icemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to icemanrld19
2001 oldsmobile alero keyless programing

Anyone know how to program a keyless remote for a 2001 oldsmobile alero? If not i wonder how much it will cost at a dealer. I lost my keys somewhere in Newark, nj and im having a spare sent to me now. Im thinking about buying a used keyless remote but just wondering how to reprogram it
icemanrld19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08/16/2007, 12:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
Mav
:horseride:

Vehicle: '08 G8 GT
Mav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Mav
If I remember, I'll look it up at work tomorrow.
Old 08/16/2007, 01:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
stupid booster

icemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by allicemanrld19 seems to be well-liked by all
please man. THank you.
Old 08/16/2007, 09:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
Mav

Mav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club existsMav is one of the reasons this club exists
If this first method doesn't work you'll have to take it to the dealer. good luck.

Quote:
1. From the drivers seat ensure all four doors are closed and hold down the door lock switch to the unlock position. Hold it down while you insert the ignition key twice and the third time leave the key in.

2. Release the unlock switch. You will hear three tones. Immediatelly hold down both the lock and unlock buttons on your fob. Hold them down until you hear two beeps. It may take a few moments. Do this with each of your fobs. I did it with two. I understand you can program up to four.

3. Remove key from ignition
If that doesn't work, these are the dealers steps (they have to use their scan tool).

Quote:
Turn off the ignition.
Utilize a Tech 2 to program the remote door lock receiver.
Enter diagnostics (F0).
Enter body (F1); select the year (X) and body style (N).
Select "Remote Function Actuation" (F3).
Select "Special Functions" (F2).
Select "Program Transmitters" (F0).
Select the number of transmitters to program (1-4)
Follow the on-screen instructions; press continue, wait for the locks to cycle, hold the lock and unlock buttons simultaneously for 15-30 seconds, the locks will cycle again.
Exit the vehicle. Attempt to lock/unlock the doors to verify the programming.
Perform the following steps if the above procedure does not program the transmitter.
Reconnect the Tech 2.
Enter service programming (F1).
Press the "REQUEST INFO" key.
Select "Reprogram Existing Module"
Exit the vehicle and remove the Tech 2.
Follow the existing procedure to reflash the body control module.
Old 08/16/2007, 06:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
stupid booster

thank you. Any idea what it might cost to have the dealer do it? Actually your in dallas. If i dont figure it out before i bring my car back home ill just come to your dealership. Ill hook u up at NTB sometime
Old 08/16/2007, 09:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Mav

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemanrld19 View Post
thank you. Any idea what it might cost to have the dealer do it? Actually your in dallas. If i dont figure it out before i bring my car back home ill just come to your dealership. Ill hook u up at NTB sometime
I dont work for a dealer, sorry man. (I guess the first option didn't work?)

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Other Automotive Discussion > Other Cars

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.